[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey /tg/ i need help naming an awesome sword that I use to slay
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Nwarf The Dwarf.png (15 KB, 994x721) Image search: [Google]
Nwarf The Dwarf.png
15 KB, 994x721
Hey /tg/ i need help naming an awesome sword that I use to slay evil as a witch hunter. I use it to slay evil creatures (including krampus) but i have no idea what to call it. I've sorta personalized it with with marks from my guild and its improved as i kill more things and add to it more. Please give me all the cool names and ideas for naming it you have.
>>
>>44422326
Blade of Smite
Ariel's Wrath

I suck at this
>>
Steve.
>>
The Light Bringer
>>
>>44422326
Oathkeeper, Hope of Trials
>>
Destiny's Song
>>
King's Legacy
>>
Infamy, Crusader of the Krampus
Night's Fall
Righteous Might
>>
>>44422385
Seconding Steve, it's the name of my Paladins celestial mount
>>
Dewitcher.
>>
>>44422446
Night's Fall is really good.
>>
I like steve i wont lie but as an aspiring badass of a witch hunter i do really like righteous might and hope of trials
>>
>>44422326
The Good Friend.
>>
Ignoble, the Evil-Drinking Blade

Walpurgisnacht (translation: night of witches)

Malleus Maleficarum Lamina (translation: the blade of the witches' hammer)
>>
Noose Salvo, as it secure witches from being hanged when you chop their heads off.
>>
'Witch-away!'

>>44422472
Steve sounds good too
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.