[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm going to do a Sonic campaign to take the piss out of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: h3DcUjW.jpg (163 KB, 780x770) Image search: [Google]
h3DcUjW.jpg
163 KB, 780x770
I'm going to do a Sonic campaign to take the piss out of everything that is Sonic so far.
What is a good system for speed? What are some ways I can take the piss?
>>
>>44417603
>What is a good system for speed?
Gurps
>>
>>44417603
GOTTAGOFAST Sonic, edgy Sonic, or autistic Deviantart cringe Sonic?
>>
>>44417658
Cannon while ignoring the fandom, for now anyway.
There's allot to take the piss out of from the fandom, but I would prefer to take the piss out of what is cannon first.
>>
>>44417699
Well, to start with you can take Shadow out behind the shed and shoot him. And then go back in time and kill the man who thought Big the Cat was a good idea before that horrible abortion of a story arc was ever thought of.

And then you'll need to think of a way for speed to interact with most things without being the only thing. Good luck with that.
>>
>>44417699
>Cannon
Which One?

If its not Sonic SatAM then your doing it wrong
>>
>>44418254
Sat Am doesn't have allot to mock really.
Video game sonic has a ton to mock.
>>
>>44417603
Anon who hurt you bad?
We're here for you?
>>
>>44418312
Ok?
>>
File: 1450823972016.jpg (195 KB, 780x770) Image search: [Google]
1450823972016.jpg
195 KB, 780x770
>>44417603
>>
>>44418306
You could at least make a half decent Setting /system out of Sonic SatAM.

If you just trying to copy the gameplay of running around fast and hitting shit as anthropomorphic animals then you might as well use something Extremely Fast and Loose in terms of rules. Fuck it if your goal is to just make fun of the original material then MAID with a different set of tables would do that trick.
>>
>>44418537
Just use a Sonic Shadowrun skin.
Slightly modify Shadowrun, add animals.
>>
File: jump_the_shark_edit.png (130 KB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
jump_the_shark_edit.png
130 KB, 500x350
>>44417603
>>
>>44417603
VeloCity, for a more serious recommendation. Its all about going fast, although you may have to amp up the assumed running speed.
>>
>>44418537
Ha! Is there anything that MAID cannot do?
>>
>>44418603
Big of a Shadowrun fan as I am, I don't think Shadowrun (or dice pool systems in general) is really conducive to fast-paced stuff. A system that lets you resolve your rolls quickly would be best
>>
>>44417630
>Spreadsheets: The Game
>Good for speed
Apex kek, anon.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.