[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Sargon of Akkad has started making a series or RP advice
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5
File: Untitled.png (666 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
666 KB, 900x900
>Sargon of Akkad has started making a series or RP advice for DnD
>He could be browsing /tg/ RIGHT NOW

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5WMfzMmMpAg&list=PLCytxV0lEWefk5A-7JjSU8EhzagKOIUh4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zVhEFOESPuY&list=PLCytxV0lEWefk5A-7JjSU8EhzagKOIUh4&index=2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKiy75p_2kE&list=PLCytxV0lEWefk5A-7JjSU8EhzagKOIUh4&index=3
>>
.... who cares?
>>
pls go /pol/, go and stay gone
>>
>>44408390
>>literally who
>>
>>44408456
Well, he may be liked by /pol/, but by no means does he share their beliefs.
Do agree he's irrelevant to /tg/ tho
>>
>>44408390
>lure people in with images
>have to look at his talking head all the time

If you're going to make a podcast, at least just use a static image or a series of images, Sargon.
>>
But he's been dead for thousands of years.
>>
>>44408456
He is a commie, so yeah no.
>>
>>44408390

he should consider hiring an editor because all of his videos are incredibly long and tediously drawn out ways to bridge a simple point that um-teen thousand other people have already said more eloquently.

I don't understand why you would want advice on how to roleplay from this man, given that he flounders when put on the spot
>>
>>44408488
This.

Why use a nice microphone and then film yourself on a webcam? Why have video at all?
>>
>>44408516
Is he fuck a communist. This nigga started out as a cup-bearer and became the most powerful man in ancient Sumer, with absolute authority invested in his sole person. He was not for equality, he was for the might of Sargon.
>Sargon had neither rival nor equal. His splendor, over the lands it diffused. He crossed the sea in the east. In the eleventh year he conquered the western land to its farthest point. He brought it under one authority. He set up his statues there and ferried the west's body across on barges. He stationed his court officials at intervals of five double hours and ruled in unity the tribes of the lands. He marched to Kazallu and turned Kazallu into a ruin heap, so that there was not even a perch for a bird left.
>>
File: 1451030004569.jpg (74 KB, 935x858) Image search: [Google]
1451030004569.jpg
74 KB, 935x858
>>44408695
If this is a joke, 10/10
If not, then I don't even know how to reply
>>
File: Sexy Communism.jpg (55 KB, 414x650) Image search: [Google]
Sexy Communism.jpg
55 KB, 414x650
>>44408695
>is he fuck a communist
I would.
>>
>>44408738
It's more like 'do you want to have a thread about some random youtuber, or do you want to have a thread about the priest-kings of the Akkadian Empire'

They were awesome. Their royal title meant 'Lord of the Universe'. Sargon's myth relates:
>My mother was a changeling, my father I knew not. The brothers of my father loved the hills. My city is Azurpiranu - the wilderness herb fields, which is situated on the banks of the Euphrates. My changeling mother conceived me, in secret she bore me. She set me in a basket of rushes, with bitumen she sealed my lid. She cast me into the river which rose not over me. The river bore me up and carried me to Akki, the drawer of water. Akki, the drawer of water, took me as his son and reared me. Akki the drawer of water, appointed me as his gardener. While I was gardener Ishtar granted me her love, and for four and fifty years I exercised kingship
>>
File: 1450672772330.jpg (45 KB, 327x403) Image search: [Google]
1450672772330.jpg
45 KB, 327x403
>>44408815
>my mother was a changeling
What the fuck
>>
>>44408785
Yeah, she looks communist alright. Eager to give equal share to each and every worker. Just like OP's mom.
>>
>>44408859
I think that's an euphemism for whore.
>>
>>44408390

Hi Sargon.

I wish you'd stop popping up in my Youtube feed just because I watched one of Thunderf00t's video against creationism.

But hey, now you've harped on enough about feminism to earn yourself a little stable audience, good on you for making some actual content.
>>
>>44408888
>my mother fucks many dudes
>better call her a changeling
Ancient mesopotamia was an awesome place.
>>
>>44408916
Or if you go a little more east.
>Guys the Emperor is fucking up but if we tell him he'll kill us, what do we do?
>I don't know just put in some reports about the sun rising at the wrong time and animals being born with wings, that should get his attention.
>>
>>44408859
It was hardly uncommon for ancient kings to claim or be attributed divine or supernatural heritage. If Gilgamesh who raised the walls of Uruk was a demigod, why should Sargon who toppled them be less?

>>44408888
>>44408916
Robert Graves does this neat thing in his Greek myth reimaginings where the heroes who are 'sons of Poseidon' 'sons of Zeus' etc. are sons of the temple prostitutes in these places.
>>
>>44408390
It's not that he's wrong, but he's not saying anything interesting either.
>>
>>44408456
He is part black and also is against the alt right.
>>
>>44408859
The conspiracy is real.
>>
>>44408485
The general consensus on /pol/ is that he's a "cuck".
>>
>>44408390
That's impossible. His advice is actually good.
>>
>>44408390
I like Sargon's videos, but really, who cares?

Continue your day as normal and try not to be a sperg, especially when someone's whole MO is just saying stuff that's honestly common sense for anyone without their head crammed so far up their ass, that they can tongue their own tonsils.
>>
>>44408815
I guess if by "awesome" we mean "making up stories about themselves due to massive insecurities." Or some assholes doing it years later to jack off about their home civ.
>>
>>44411596

I like posts on /tg/ but really who cares about what you think?

It's like blah blah blah blah pointless second paragraph where i ramble on about some pointless blah blah blah blah and end it with a comment i think is witty.
>>
>>44411483
Isn't that their consensus about everything?
>>
>>44411483
>The general consensus on /pol/ is that he's a "cuck".
Isn't "cuck" /pol/ consensus to anything?
>>
>>44411483
They call everyone that. They'd probably call Genghis Khan a cuck.
>>
>>44408390
drop the pretense sargon.

To all other idiots ITT.
He's pretty much mostly reasonable without being full fedora.

His GM ing advice also mostly matches what people who aren't rollplayers or simply chucklefucks on here say about GM ing.

I disagree with him on a LOT of things and thinks he's too full of himself at times to realize he's talking shit but he's a solid 7.5/10.
Which is about the most you can expect from anyone doing political things on YouTube.
>>
>>44408390
who ?
>>
>>44411879
The only one who sounds like a supercilious fedora is you.

And a paranoid delusional one at that. Like he need a board with less than a hundred people to watch his channel.
>>
>>44411596
To be honest
>anyone without their head crammed so far up their ass, that they can tongue their own tonsils.
over a third of the general population would fail that test.
So it's jolly good he does what he does.

>>44411937
I was trying to hint at the fact that he's a bit full of himself so he could be coming here to stroke his ego.
It was a joke.
>>
>>44411973
That's not a joke. It's arrogant shitposting.

nobody thinks your reddit-tier insults are witty either. stop replying to yourself.
>>
>>44412003
>reply coherently to a topic that is related to the premise of the board.
>"shitposting"
>"back2reddit"
/tg/ shows again that it's full of kind and nice people
gg
>>
>>44412046

This isn't your safe space, boy.
>>
>>44408390

I fucking hate youtube intellectuals.
>>
>>44412108

Really? What a petty thing to hate. I wish i had your problems.
>>
>>44412108
Thanks for the blog post.
>>
>>44412108
upvote
>>
>>44411748
Well, he did raise another mans child...
>>
>>44412108
Quite honestly though i understand where you're coming from. But this wasn't about him being a pseudo humanist, this thread was about him giving RPG advice.

>>44412150
>Ghengis Khan confirmed cuck
Get on our level /pol/!
>>
>>44408390
Hey shitlord, when are you gonna do a game stream with Harmful Opinions, Vee, and TL;DR?
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.