[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is Pizza a thing in your setting, anon? You wouldn't deny
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: Pizza_Menu_2-4.jpg (191 KB, 500x347) Image search: [Google]
Pizza_Menu_2-4.jpg
191 KB, 500x347
Is Pizza a thing in your setting, anon?

You wouldn't deny your players one of the most universal and basic meals, right?
>>
File: 1433105111424.gif (307 KB, 200x100) Image search: [Google]
1433105111424.gif
307 KB, 200x100
>>44399430
>>
>>44399430
>wheat based products
>universal

Fuck off gluten shill.

Also, please stop posting in general. This thread is terrible even ignoring the gross misrepresentation of dietary science you just committed.
>>
>>44399430
The five elements are Fire, Water, Earth, Air, and Pizza. Many Scientists and Magicians used to claim that there were only 4 elements, but after many experiments and much research, everyone now agrees that fire is indeed an element.
>>
File: k_delivers_pizza.jpg (120 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
k_delivers_pizza.jpg
120 KB, 1280x720
>>44399430

That depends...
>>
>>44400279
I chuckled
>>
I put way too much thought into food, holy shit. I created an entire food culture centered around religious tradition in a country. It was for a religion that could not eat meat, but could have blood & organ meat (excluding the brain).

I had to do a bunch of research.
>>
>>44399430
I do but my setting is split into a sort of heaven and earth dichotomy. On the heaven side, where there are no degenerates, mutants, illnesses, etc., nobody puts pineapple on their pizza. On earth, people shovel everything on there. Pineapples, Oreos, strawberries. They're considered savages, naturally.
>>
>And on the final day of The Feast of Ale, the god of dwarven brew, Blessed be his Gold-Beard Belchian, saw his children were suffering. All about hall laid dwarves sick with hangover. To cure his stricken followers, he pulled from the heavens the most holiest of food. And such, Pizza, the bane of Hangovers was born
>>
File: 1450114235830.jpg (61 KB, 895x944) Image search: [Google]
1450114235830.jpg
61 KB, 895x944
>>44403519
>Pineapple
>>
>>44403519
Pineapple haters are like self-flagellating monks, denying themselves life's greatest satisfactions in pursuit of elitism and lofty ideals.

Now "people" who put skub on their pizza, those are the real scum.
>>
>>44403585

>liking sweet/savory flavor profiles
>liking pineapple's texture

Disgusting.
>>
I used to eat pineapple pizza
not anymore
>>
>>44399430
At first it weren't, but in a random encounter random loot we got a calzedonite or whatever is called that gem that the DM misspelled... now we officially have an elven calzzone delivering all around our country.

It tastes good.
>>
>>44399519
>not tolerating glutem
Please, remove yoursef from premises.
Everything bad in the world can be related to the rise of glutem free products.
>>
What's worse, stubborn mules who refuse to eat pineapple on their pies, or initiates who only consider pineapple to pair it with that most boring of meats, ham?
>>
File: kek.jpg (154 KB, 517x630) Image search: [Google]
kek.jpg
154 KB, 517x630
>>44403687
>>
>>44399430

Meat and cheese pies exist anywhere there's meat, milk and flatbread.
>>
>>44400279
WE WUZ ELEMENTZ AND SHIET
>>
>>44405894
Mules
>>
>>44399430
If it isn't already then its creation is part of the main quest
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.