[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: TG Lives in a Vault
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: meaning-of-vault-boy-thumbs-up.jpg (35 KB, 728x498) Image search: [Google]
meaning-of-vault-boy-thumbs-up.jpg
35 KB, 728x498
Really though, how about we try to create a co-functioning Fallout-themed vault. I saw on /mlp/ they created a damn town and operated it through hierarchy and a whole lot of gogole sheets. Since SS13 is a thing that could be similar we could try and make this a thing.
>>
Intrigued. What if the Vault number is Vault 420. A majority of decisions are made by the upper class members, and are mostly for their own benefit, paying little attention to the issues of the lower class. But the lower class has no objections, because their food and waters are laced with a drug that hazes perception and senses.
>>
Or we could try being a normal vault
>>
>>44399017

How so? None of the vaults are really "Normal". They're not just shelters, they were made for social experiments
>>
>>44399017
Get out
>>
I think we had this thread already,

It resulted in clowns, mimes, and a complicated love affair between a trap and a reverse trap.
>>
>>44399047
Explain?
>>
File: aw yeah.jpg (27 KB, 506x284) Image search: [Google]
aw yeah.jpg
27 KB, 506x284
>>44399047
I remember that.

Good times.
>>
>>44399137
http://suptg.thisisnotatrueending.com/archive/43640532/
>>
>>44399151
Just read through all that. Dear god that was hilarious
>>
Rolled 4 (1d10)

>>44399151
This was flawed. People are able to time their posts, as /tg/ is a fairly slow board.

It should be done with a D10.

10 = new vault rule
>>
>>44398767
So I learned only recently that Vault Boy is comparing his thumb to the size of the mushroom cloud in that image to determine if he is in the range of the fallout.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d10)

>>44401228
Nobody within the vault has a thumb.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d10)

There are never more then 12 inhabitants
>>
>>44399041

There were about a dozen or so control Vaults that functioned as advertised. I think the only one we ever saw was Vault 3 in New Vegas.
>>
remember, all Vaults were intended as test labs for elements of interplanetary travel and colonization, so the "rules" of each Vault need to be based around a principle that can be tested, albeit taken to extremes.
There also needs to be an establishment of a Vault Overseer and a basic supplies manifest, as well as a 'time limit' as to when the Vault is INTENDED to open, which would normally only be known by the Overseer.

Given that there was a Vault that made all major decisions through Gambling, we could easily construct a Vault where decisions are made by Diceroll, with the Overseer acting as a kind of GM factoring what constitutes a "winning" roll
>>
>>44404627
It could somehow be a massive series of LARP campaigns with several overseers acting as GMs, in order to test how people deal with assuming so many identities without spending time as themselves.

But I'm just spitballing.
>>
>>44404636
That could work, everyone is given a "class" at birth based on their GOAT results, which not only determines their job and social status, but also requires them to act in certain loosely defined ways with an all-seeing Overseer meting out justice and rewards based on extensive Vault-Tec guidelines
>>
Rolled 9 (1d10)

A dog is the head of vault security

Where was this thread orginially going?
>>
>>44404647
It'd be like an Alignment system in a campaign where your alignment is not only predetermined, but you have to always act in alignment, and can't switch to another alignment.
>>
>>44404598
Vault 81 turned out normal as well, but that's mostly since the Overseer decided to not follow Vault-Tec procedure.
>>
>>44404650
>>44403217
>>44403063
>>44399332
These attemps are not be half that thread was
http://archive.4plebs.org/tg/thread/44023679/
>>
>>44404627
>>44404636
>>44404647
>>44404663

Vault 20?
>>
>>44408156
I like that.

Yeah, Vault 20 sounds nice.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.