[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does /tg/ feel about the new meta?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: tumblr_nzvn1ds0vp1r2r682o1_1280.jpg (414 KB, 1078x1920) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nzvn1ds0vp1r2r682o1_1280.jpg
414 KB, 1078x1920
How does /tg/ feel about the new meta?
>>
>>44394522
... Beautiful.
>>
>>44394522
...Lovely.
>>
People are going to die
>>
Is this really so toxic?
>>
So many people are going to die for this.
>>
Dies to removal
>>
>Get one of those
>Keep saying you don't have any cards that you can use this turn
>Draw again
>Nobody is going to notice
>Wait for someone to get an UNO
>Swap
>Lose all your friends
>>
UNO IS DEEEEEEAAAAD!
>>
>>44394522
Don't you play the Wild Draw 4 regardless, given that if an opponent swaps into you while you're holding one, they now have it while knowing you have lesser risk of drawing the swap?
>>
>>44394522
Very interesting. It certainly does change things
>>
Seems like it might draw out the game

UNO ends only because the adjacent players can't do shit to the winning player. Also how does rules resolve? Do I resolve the card first? If so, hand swap can never be played as the last card.

I don't like change!
>>
File: Rabbit_Shock.jpg (20 KB, 245x262) Image search: [Google]
Rabbit_Shock.jpg
20 KB, 245x262
>>44394522
>mfw they just introduced counterspells to UNO
>>
>>44394921
>hand swap can never be played as the last card.
That makes sense though, if you swap your hand with someone as the last card then that someone wins.
>>
I'm gonna lose so many friends
>>
>>44394976
huh, interesting. It's sounds like such a great card but it's a curse if you're winning.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.