[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What kind of dunk shenanigans have your characters gotten into?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: IN6cds0.jpg (309 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
IN6cds0.jpg
309 KB, 1920x1080
What kind of dunk shenanigans have your characters gotten into? Did you wake up in the village fountain in you skivvies? Did you bang the dancer that had no business being a dancer?
>>
>fucking an ugly chick while drunk is shenanigans
You want stronger drugs for wilder scenarios.
>>
>dunk shenanigans
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g6zqHKd265E
>>
>>44393117
While we weren't brave enough to go back to double-check, I am pretty sure we got drunk, caused an incident between 2 nations, and since they never caught us to verify who we were with, both just assumed we were with the other guy and this may have caused a minor war.

Also, that was one of the funniest parts of the game, more so because Jennifer just walked in, looked at 3 drunks wearing her cloths and messing with her equipment, and told them to go to bed as if this was a regular thing for them.
>>
>>44393117
character once got drunk and woke up with a Geas to build a superconductive murderdungeon washed in the blood of children in order to appease his ultraviolent murderharlot diety that he had been trying to bang.

Homebrew tables are fun.
>>
>>44393117
Accidentally formed a lynch mob that burned part of the medieval Prague down.
>>
>>44393117
One of my characters was a Drunken Fist martial artist with auto-brewery aka gut fermentation syndrome, so any shenanigan he was up to was drunk shenanigans. Because he was always drunk.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Auto-brewery_syndrome
This is real, it is not a joke.
>>
>tfw years ago when you first started the campaign you made it so one of the pcs who rolled to "get fucking turnt" actually impregnated some chick and then got fucked in the ass to bring himself to orgasm a second time to impregnate the second.
>tfw anyday now you will introduce the Sons of Uisliu.

He did roll a 20. I didn't tell him what happened, just told him he got blackout drunk, woke up naked next to two women and a man with a sore ass.
>>
>>44393508
That's some cheesy shit anon.

Anyway, had a 6 foot tall human crowd surf on a mob of halflings and drawves as we drank the town dry.
>>
Slaughtered a bunch of people in a tavern. bathed in a fountain to wash off the blood and then escaped town whilst guards chased and shot at me.
>>
>>44393117
Anima campaign, the Nephilim(read: human with the soul of a) Daimah(ADHD kemonomimi) is NOT allowed anywhere near alcohol, on account of being a psychic railgun. His drunken shenanigans in taverns alone have involved: putting a metal spoon into a wooden beam, putting a serving tray through a wall(severed the arm of a waitress in the tavern nextdoor), accidental electrocution of other patrons, three destroyed soup bowls, two tankards embedded in floors, and a stool that blew the fuck up when he tried magnetic accelerating all the nails simultaneously.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.