[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How have you personally dealt with people who believe that playing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 246
Thread images: 13
File: basement_5691.png (98 KB, 300x206) Image search: [Google]
basement_5691.png
98 KB, 300x206
How have you personally dealt with people who believe that playing /traditional games/ is for manchildren?
>>
>>44390564
Most of the people I game with enjoy traditional games.
>>
>>44390564
Ignore them, because I can't into snappy comebacks.
>>
>>44390564
>How have you personally dealt with people who believe that playing /traditional games/ is for manchildren?
They're not my friends.
>>
>>44390564
I guess i say stuff like "haven't you grown out of smoking yet?"
>>
File: butthurt.jpg (834 KB, 1214x1239) Image search: [Google]
butthurt.jpg
834 KB, 1214x1239
Just the usual "cool story, bro." I admit that I don't fit the standard image of a pen and paper player though.

I have trolled several people by calling Fantasy Football Dungeons and Dragons for jocks, and comparing injuries to failed imitative rolls and such really triggers them.
>>
>>44390564
I don't. They can do what they like, and I'll do what I like.
>>
>>44390662
And why would I want them?
>>
I say fuck you,you're not my real dad!!!
>>
File: 201.jpg (105 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
201.jpg
105 KB, 768x1024
>>44391268
>haha, fucking wow. What you like is for children, anon
>why don't you try x or y like a NORMAL, GROWN MAN?
>Hey everyone, anon's a no-life manchild!
>>
>>44390564

I don't live in America so people aren't total cunts.
>>
>>44390564
My brother at first, which is pretty funny because not even my parents trought that.
>>
>>44391329
Clearly you don't live in Britain either.
>>
>>44391322
Not everyone is still on highschool, anon
>>
I'm pretty sure nobody close to me gives a shit, and if they did, it honestly wouldn't matter.
>>
>>44391322
What are you, in highschool? What kind of environment do you put yourself into that people would even think to do this?

Once you have a job you'll realize something, no one fucking cares. Coworkers don't give a shit what you do on weekends. Even if one person does the rest won't. Hell, the others will probably tell that guy to fuck off.
>>
>>44392714
>Coworkers don't give a shit what you do on weekends.

You're wrong, of course. You don't go out drinking with them friday evenings? You're now a weirdo and pariah. And no, it's not a joke on japs, I live on the east coast USA.
>>
>>44392739
See, the thing is, you're the one in the unusual situation. The vast majority of positions no one gives a shit, especially if you work at a larger organization.

Fuck, I've worked at five different companies in six years, none of them had this environment. No one cared.

You're the one being the autist m8. Stop being so paranoid.
>>
>>44392767
To add to this, almost no one cares if people play D&D. D&D isn't like it was in the 80s where it was ground for being branded a satanist. Even if you tell people you play D&D most people will simply go "Oh yeah, you like roll dice and stuff, right?" and the conversation will end with that.

Shit, back when I was in college I bounced around positions a lot and the closest I got to someone caring was some preppy bitches who also worked as cashiers, and you know what? They forgot about it without an hour because it isn't a big FUCKING deal.
>>
>>44392739
>work in department with over 60 fucking people in an organization of over 2000
Yes, all of them go out for beers.
>>
File: Dilbert_Weekends.gif (40 KB, 640x199) Image search: [Google]
Dilbert_Weekends.gif
40 KB, 640x199
>>44392714
>>44392739
>Coworkers don't give a shit what you do on weekends
>You don't go out drinking with them friday evenings? You're now a weirdo and pariah

It depends on the company's culture. Also the extent to which individual coworkers are busybodies.
>>
I've started saying "it's like Game of Thrones".

I haven't even watched or read Game of Thrones, but for some reason this shuts people up.
>>
>>44392739
>I live on the east coast

This is your actual problem.
>>
>>44392739
>You don't go out drinking with them friday evenings?
Why not go with them once in a while? I assume they offered to take you
>>
>>44390564
Don't talk about traditional games with them.
>>
>>44392739
>You don't go out drinking with them friday evenings? You're now a weirdo and pariah
You think the world's nothing but Anglos?
>>
>>44392948
anon your people much telling people you fuck your sister by doing that
>>
>>44390564
I keep it mostly to myself because of the sizable abundance of traditional gamers that <are> manchildren. To my coworkers and associates, I'm the ideal image of the polite corporate drone.
>>
File: 1451084246822.jpg (50 KB, 493x312) Image search: [Google]
1451084246822.jpg
50 KB, 493x312
>>44392714
>>44391322
>>44392700
I'm not in highschool, this is how middle aged adults in my family speak to me.
>>
>>44390564
I tell them why they're stupid and bully them. It doesn't seem like it should, but it has always worked.
>>
>>44390564
People who judge others based on their hobbies are not people. Theyre manchildren.
>>
>>44393264
Your family is shit, I'm sorry.
>>
>>44393264
When your family is sundered by divorce and financial ruin, you will always have the last laugh.
>>
>>44393321
Mine has already gone through that and acts like >>44393264 said. Truly no hope for my family.
>>
>>44393342
They're miserable, anon. That's all there is to it. I've never exerted any ridicule of someone's hobbies unless they're objectively degenerate. But the whole "this is what REAL MAN do" or whatever that is supposed to do, is just a miserable, unhappy wretch getting buttflustered that someone else is enjoying themselves.
>>
>>44390564
There's a massive list of successful personalities that play so that's usually enough to shut up your average normie.
>>
>>44393389
>the whole "this is what REAL MAN do" or whatever that is supposed to do, is just a miserable, unhappy wretch getting buttflustered that someone else is enjoying themselves.

Seconding.
>>
>>44393389
>objectively degenerate
Like?
>>
>>44390564
"and I believe your mother is a whore"
>>
>>44393402
Excessive substance abuse, prostitution, promiscuity, violence, criminal behavior. Self-harming and socially destructive stuff, mostly.
>>
>>44390564
/tg/ shit pretty much isn't a thing in my country. I've never met someone who knows what pnp is who also isn't an active or former player, so I don't have this problem.
>>
>>44393435
I dunno, you still sound like a /pol/lack...
>>
>>44393438
Hello, fellow burger.
>>
>>44393435
mostly alcoholism and intrafamiliar violence
>>
>>44393449
Damn it, I forgot to add >inb4 /pol/ or /r9k/. Sorry if I don't care for people ruining themselves and everything around them. I know this board is full of relativist fedoras, it's a reason I don't do tg much, the topic of religion always turns into a shitfest, but I'm not going to change my moral center to satisfy someone else.
>>
>>44393455
>fellow burger
But I'm not american. Wtf I thought america was the one country where tabletop gaming was actually a thing.
>>
>>44393485
I just don't see how prostitution or promiscuity or blanket "criminal behavior" is "objectively" degenerate.
>>
>>44390718
I once nearly got into a fistfight for calling LARPing and wartime reenactment cosplaying.
>>
>>44392679
Took the words RIGHT out of my mouth anon
>>
>>44393321
that's not really something to laugh about, though.
>>
>>44393492
It's a big country. Most places, you can find it pretty easily if you're willing to look.
>>
>>44393509
Prostitution simply by itself, no. I don't mean to sound like a smug shit, but if you can't see the harmful effects of promiscuity within a society, I can't really explain it to you without the discussion devolving into a shitfest.
>>
>>44393485
No one's asking you to change your "moral center." It's one thing to label certain behaviours as self-destructive; it's another thing entirely to start throwing out the degeneracy meme and establishing a pedestal for yourself and your beliefs on an anonymous message board.
>>
>>44393630
It's easier to say that when you fall in with the fedora-majority that populates both tg and vidya. When you're a member of a religious minority in said communities, it's often a source of unnecessary conflict that you don't seem too familiar with.
>>
Yes, me.
I'm okay with my friends and most of the people who play /tg/, but it's really pathetic whenever I go to a game store and see a bunch of 40 year olds that weigh like 400 pounds playing with toys and shit.

I consider a /tg/ manchild to be a full grown adult, above 25, who doesn't have a job, doesn't do anything useful, and just sits around all day playing games and wasting time.
These people take hobbies way too far, to the point of becoming an obsession and constantly pouring money into it. They continue to waste time and be a loser.
At the end of the day, they have nothing to show for it and bring the hobby down for everyone involved. They're the ones who cause all the stereotypes about these games and their players.
I have a friend who's like that, except he's not fat, but I'm convinced this is one of the worst ways to live.

You should also have different hobbies and interests, and balance everything with your job and duties, which makes this whole thing a non-issue.
The defining mark of the manchild is being obsessive and rejecting all responsibilities in favor of continuing to live like a little kid.
>>
>>44393627
>if you can't see the harmful effects of promiscuity within a society, I can't really explain it to you without the discussion devolving into a shitfest.
Gee, I wonder why.
>>
>>44393435
>>44393630

Jesus fucking christ, have we become so PC that saying you dislike things like violence, criminal behavior and prostitution means you are a /pol/tard?

These things negatively impact OTHERS through their actions, nobody should give a shit what you do as long as you don't harm others while doing so. But shit like robbery and assault shouldn't be labeled as harmful?
>>
>>44393698
You present a position of opposition to unnecessary conflict and persecution of minorities (yours, specifically), but you're nevertheless still throwing out the word fedora for everyone here that disagrees with your viewpoints and adopting a position of condescension. Has it not occurred to you that you're fueling the friction you denounce?
>>
Nah I think that's kind of an outdated opinion now, honestly.
>>
>>44393801
How does prostitution harm others? Do you blindly believe that anything illegal is inherently wrong, or do you believe the laws of men can be flawed?

No one's arguing your fanciful robbery and assault strawman.
>>
>>44393435
>EXCESSIVE substance abusive
>no qualifier on prostitution and promiscuity
kek
>>
>>44393826
No, but prostitution was ONE of the things he listed. Yet you call him a /pol/tard for having a single point that you disagreed with. You're instigating just as much as he is. In fact, your "side" of the argument invited this by asking him to specifically list things he knew would rile the up the discussion.

Personally, I think prostitution should be legalized, because currently it IS being harmful, DUE to it being illegal.
Which is why people should work for it being legalized and stop the abuse of said prostitutes, because be real. A large amount of prostitutes are being taken advantage of.
>>
>>44393801
I didn't say anything negative about disliking criminal behaviour and violence; no reasonable and caring individual wants these things. Of course they should be labeled as harmful. The point was about taking a position of superiority on the subject and condescending against a wide spectrum of opposing views as a singular "fedora" political entity intent on ruining the world with moral relativism. It's just an outdated form of tribalism that contributes more to the disunity and social friction it advocates against than any form of reconciliation and mutually respectful dialogue.
>>
>>44393818
Fedora isn't a particular insult, it's a designation of a certain archetype of atheists. More so attitude and philosophy than appearance; the appearance meme is just that, a meme.

And it isn't about disagreement, it's about the environment fostered by the majority of the community. It isn't outright hostility, but once non-religious members deduce or outright find out about my religious convictions, their attitude towards me changes markedly more often than not. They would never say it outright, it would completely violate their little "golden rule" of inclusion that they live by, but they don't want religious people around, even in an online setting. It clearly makes the uncomfortable. Again, you probably haven't experienced this, else you wouldn't be arguing that it does occur.
>>
>>44393402
Anal prolapse licking

>>44393435
This guy is right.
>>
>>44393801
No, using the "degenerate" buzzword means you are a /pol/tard.
>>
>>44390564
I don't say a word about traditional games. I even lie to my mom to hide the game I GM.
>>
The most I've gotten is a glass-eyed look because the person is either uninterested or doesn't know what the fuck you're talking about, and really, that can happen with anything. It's the same thing I exhibit when a friend goes on and on about Doctor Who. I've gotten adept at noticing when someone isn't interested so I drop the subject and deflect to something else.

And a friend once thought spending 50~ euros on a single miniature (a ghostkeel) is a bit too much since "it doesn't even do anything". But then again he spends hundreds of euros on a whim on gimmicks like the spyder 3 laser and just bought his girlfriend of 2 -WEEKS- a 100 euro necklace for christmas so his opinion isn't very valid. She didn't give him anything in return and hasn't even SEEN his dick, much less sucked it.
>>
>>44393974
>in a relationship
>hasn't had sex yet

That's not a relationship.
>>
>>44393627
>I can't explain it
>so I won't
>you're stupid
>>>/pol/ is that way amigo
>>
>>44393516
Yeah that's dem fighting words
>>
>>44393795
STD transmission rates should've been enough but I'll endulge you:
Promiscuous people are more prone to violent, criminal and self-harming behavior.
Personality disorders that involve those also often involve promiscuity.
Etc, etc, etc

That and you'll eventually form weaker emotional bonds, you'll have higher odds of meeting people that fit the bill (violent, drugged, etc), and for women you'll have a higher chance of unwanted pregnacies.

>but condoms anon!
Oh yes, people who fuck 5 people in night are known for their careful behavior. Totally not gonna be drunk and drugged out of the kazooie.
>>
>>44394002
the harsh part is, she reeked of desperation when we met her, didn't give him the time of day and came on to me like a Tyranid invasion. Hard, fast, aggressive. After I told her I'm not interested she turned to him as he's the last guy. He ate her out, got her off and after that she wanted to "tone it down and talk". She's clearly not a giver, but what can you do, he's smitten and convinced I was a phase and he's the real winner.
>>
>>44394026
Ok, what do you count as Promiscuous? Because 5 people a night is a tad extreme.
>>
>>44394013
Prostitution is often a symptom and not a cause.
It is still lesser than say, crime, particularly of the violent nature, as that is both symptom and cause.
>>
File: bait.png (26 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
bait.png
26 KB, 1024x1024
>>44393435
>>44393485
>>44393627
>>44393698
>>44393801
>>
File: 1371966695227.jpg (9 KB, 348x352) Image search: [Google]
1371966695227.jpg
9 KB, 348x352
>>44392978
What's wrong with the east coast?
>>
>>44393783
mostly this, but when came into my mind is that this isn't even unique to traditional games.

like that guy who's totally obsessed with sports and can't stop talking about how he scored two touchdowns in that one game in high school 30 fucking years ago.

and people who just play video games all day like those WoW memes from ten years ago.

it's just being a total loser + being obsessed with something that people can use to brand you and distinguish from other losers.
only thing is that traditional games and video games were pretty unknown and unpopular so the stereotypes just take over. no one had an IRL example or experience to tell themselves.
like now there's no stereotypes against people who play video games, because everybody does it.
it used to be like this for people who used the internet before the late nineties.
>>
>>44394058
How many balls do you have? Add one to that and that'll be it.
It's more about the mindset of constantly doing things like these.
I have members of my family and acquaintances that basically use sex as an emotional comping tool so they go out of their way to have LOTS of it, so I'd consider it in the 3+ range on a 2 day period, with this specific attitude. one of these family members has HIV among other STDs and she doesn't use protection ever, is this a crime? Please tell me it is
>>
>>44394026
>Oh yes, people who fuck 5 people in night are known for their careful behavior

That's not promiscuity, that's sex addiction.
>>
>>44394111
East Coast business culture is hell. I've worked on both coasts, west is far better (and honestly more efficient.
>>
I sort of do. I mean it's not like I don't think there aren't better uses of my time, but that's true for pretty much any hobby. Why do you give a shit in the first place?
>>
>>44394150
Only if she doesn't tell them before intercourse.
>>
>>44394026
Source on ALL of this shit? You can't just claim that promiscuity is linked to all of these problems with no data.
>women have a higher chance of unwanted pregnancies
Sorry to burst your bubble, but having sex ten times with the same man has exactly the same chance of unwanted pregnancy as sex with ten different men, assuming you use the same protection with each of them.
>>
>>44394157
Like, in what way? Are they just assholes from your experience, or..?
>>
>>44393974
But he's really right, spending that much money on useless plastic is insane.
That's the only part I have a problem with in regards to "manchildren", that they're completely ok with spending so much money on stupid crap.

This just encourages awful companies like GW further and begins the cycle of price gouging, butthurt, and rationalization again.
In fact this just really makes me mad.
>>
>>44394215
The east coast has much more of a "work should be a big part of your life" culture surrounding it. Mainly that your social life should be reflective of your work (you hang out with your co workers, etc.). However it is not in an organic "if you like them" way. The east coast attempts to force your social and work life together.

The west coast, particularly the tech industry doesn't have that pressure.

On a whole I'd say the east coast business culture enforces enormous amounts of social pressure the west coast doesn't bother with, and suffers for it.
>>
Whenever "normies" try to tell me that my hobbies are childish or stupid, I like to point out how much they love SPORTSBALL and the Minions movies.

My coworkers occasionally ask me what I'm doing on the weekends, and I'm usually upfront and say, "Oh, I'm playing D&D" or "Going to FNM after work". Nobody can ever give anyone else shit about hobbies because the only people that don't understand are people without hobbies. You know who doesn't have hobbies? People who are literally mentally handicapped.
>>
>>44394150
It is a crime if she doesn't tell people before intercourse.
>>
>>44394058
anyone that's not not your wife.
fucking americucks reee
>>
>>44393945
I would forward the conjecture that people are more inclined to "change" towards you for the strength of the stance you take against what you perceive to be destructive behaviours, not the stance itself; you come across as haughty and self-superior in proclaiming any list of activities as degenerate, even when it's entirely correct that some of those activities are destructive on varying scales, or when you label all of your opposition in a conversation of multiple actors with a memetic term that's entirely taken on the mantle of an insult. If I accept and embrace your religiosity as an agnostic, myself, while disagreeing with your contempt for moral relativism, am I just another "fedora" in Dawken's anti-theistic rationality cult? Is the conjecture that I "probably" haven't experienced this one you mean without any degree of condescension, when in all likelihood almost everyone has experienced the sense of otherness and alienation you're describing in at least one forum or message board among the vast and innumerable diversity of communities and cliques across the Internet?

>>44394026
Are the behaviours associated with promiscuity a valid criticism of promiscuity itself? Can it be said that anyone sexually active or "liberated", to use a convenient albeit controversial term, is going to be more likely to hurt others or commit crimes because of their comfort with sexuality and sexual pleasure? Can it be accepted that promiscuity itself is not destructive, but rather merely its excess, as all forms of excess are? Including -- though I mean this as no insult against your own person -- the complete rejection of promiscuity? All of the destructive behaviours and unfortunate consequences you complain about can be more reasonably resolved by encouraging moderation and level-thinking, not dogmatic opposition and suppression.
>>
>>44394274
... Huh. That's interesting. I always sorta took that pressure as a constant; I didn't know it was less prevalent or practically non-existent in the west. More incentive to move.
>>
>>44394267
The way I see it is that if you do nothing but constantly scarf up expensive shit 24/7 direct from source for full price while being a useless juvenile cunt, that's bad.

Buying the odd centerpiece model from a third-party retailer once a year or two when you balance other hobbies and work is just treating yourself really. I mean my friend is in no way able to judge since he works full-time non-stop overtime and is always broke. Why? My perfectly-fine car is shit I need a slightly better engine. My speakers' bass isn't perfect, I need a 2000 euro set. I can buy this cool trinket and maybe people will like me.

I work by contracts, limited but well-paying work but I save up and don't spend my savings on every little fancy. I actually ask myself "Do I REALLY need this? Would I make extended use of it?", and it shows cause that Ghostkeel was the first model I've bought since 2011.

We both work to support ourselves are our interests, but attitude and responsibility is king.
>>
>friends since kindergarten
>made it to varsity together
>friend's a partial dudebro
>his guilty pleasure is he legitimately loves chess
>is intensely intellectual when given the chance away from other dudebros
>knows i go somewhere on tuesday nights and am completely out of communication
>finally asks me
>aww shit this is it
>my reputation as a drinking buddy and bro to the other dudebro's in our circle dies at Bdubs
"I....i play DnD and shadowrun n'stuff"
>table goes quiet
>buddy in back pipes up
"DUDE! Thats awesome! You gotta let me come next time!"
>suddenly got 4 guys who want to join a 6 man 1 dm group
>are convinced i'm ashamed of my dudebro friends
>have to call up dm to prove it
>dm says he'll do a special session just for us
>asks how many
>everyone but bestbud says they're down
>guys and me have to cajol him into it
>is convinced its a childs game designed specifically for children
>holds the opinion for half the game too until we finally get him into it
>second he cracks you can see him loving it
>buddy plays every week now
>dm does his regular sessions and our sessions
>game becomes 20 times better playing with all my guys
Tl;Dr insidious conversion.
>>
>>44390564
>have you personally dealt with people
No, I haven't.
>>
>>44394397
first session was odd considering we all played fighters and barbs and 1 cleric at the dm's advice
Choice bit was "interrogating" the goblin chief infront of his tribe
>goblins picking on local town
>haven't actually killed people but they steal shit using force and scare tactics
>we're all good something and they take that like batman does
>they rough shit up but won't outright kill it unless it can't be reasoned with
>dm has to be fudging dice since any enemy that can talk we diplomacy into surrendering their arms and armor and running off
>finally get to chief
>monologue on how we must be crazy strong to get to him
>buddy offers off the bat to have talks
>chief laughs and pushes buddy off the throne platform
>buddy's finally enjoying and i figured this was a onetime deal with DM so i'm trying to get him into as many situations as possible for him to interact with
"Dude, you gonna take that shit?"
"Fuck no! Back me up!"
>me and him start pushing chief back and forth while bro's make a circle around us
>bros telling off goblins saying its an honorable combat type deal chief asked for
>me and buddy pushing chief around and into the circle buddies who push it back to us
>start lecturing chief on proper village treatment and general etiquette
>goes something like
"Gotta stop fucking with the village man!"
-throws to me-
"Make love not war man!"
-kick back to buddy-
"People living in peace don't deserve your hassling!"
-push to circle who rebound it to buddy-
"Gotta stop playing bro!"
>goes on for a good 5 minutes till the whole tables cracking up at it
>ends with us walking a sulky chief to the village square
>makes an apology to the mayor and townsfolk
>just wanted his goblins to have a piece of civilization or three to enjoy
>never killed anyone cause he never meant no harm
>new village that day
>goblins and townsfolk work together and we make it our base of operations
>>
>>44394431
Players new to the hobby can be fucking great
>>
>>44394479
It was weird cause i was the only guy who had a concept of what a "cringey" or "edgy" character was and they were just fucking loving it. Its like if i could play shadow of the colossus for the first time again, innocent and pure.
>>
>>44394397
AND THEN THEY ALL FUCKED
>>
>>44394290
>it's impossible to like sports and MtG/D&D
>>
>>44394507
ooh~
>>
I make fun of them for being iliterate/fat/dum/from southern jutland/gay/incapable of forming a response to banter apart from punches/ugly/a midget.

Army life was great.
>>
>>44394290
That's a super fallacy and amounts to no argument at all.
You still can't justify your hobby or prove that it's not childish.
This happens all the time among my friends that play these games and those that don't.

Someone asks why you're playing with toys and why they cost so much, the guy responds by going off on a tangent about other expensive crap and desperately trying to rationalize, and then going on an endless rant with no point.

This makes them look 10 times as much a manchild.
>>
>>44394206
Oh yeah because having sex with ten dudes every two days will put you on the same amount/time as the person who does so in a week, or more?
And
>source
Fuck dude, check up the definition of say, borderline personality disorder. Or just check with a (decent) psychologist or psychiatrist and while they hate to admit it, people who engage in that sort of behavior usually engage in other problem behaviors. And they do so why? Because of unresolved issues.
>but muh lifestyle
>>
>>44390564
Laughed at them and mocked their hobbies
>>
>>44394346
Check that other anon's response, I am talking about excessive behavior, because it -is- linked to other problems, and because it usually leads directly to the problems I had pointed out.
If it's "moderate promiscuity" it doesn't deserve being called promiscuity at all.
>>
>>44392739
Can confirm
>>
>>44390564
Noone has fund the bodies if that is what you mean.
>>
>>44390564
only on /tg/
>>
>>44393455
This is fucking cracking me up. Thanks disk, I'm in public.
>>
File: brother error.jpg (133 KB, 498x1108) Image search: [Google]
brother error.jpg
133 KB, 498x1108
>>44393043
>>
>>44390564
If someone calls me out for liking /tg/ I can literally just say "their fun" and be done with it.
>>
>>44394886
Oh sweet fucking Christ that pic is beautiful.
>>
>>44394924
>u, u
>ur
>comic sans

It's fucking atrocious
>>
>>44392739
Every time there is a business party I excuse myself. They get too drunk for me to be comfortable. So far I've played the Mormon card to get out of going but I know it's hurting my upward mobility.

Not fun.
>>
I ask them what their hobbies are, 99/100 they dont have one as sitting around watching Eastenders and beating your wife arent hobbies (except in Dundee)
>>
>>44394971
Have you tried drinking like they do? Play their game you might like it.
>>
>>44390564
I spread that guy stories all over the internet to make us look even worse
>>
>>44395043
>>44392739
>Good job working anon! Here's your paycheck.
>Now come throw some of that money away at a bar with us, or you'll never get promoted!
What kind of idiot would go along with this?
>>
>>44395008
Yeah what the fuck is that about? You ask people about hobbies and it's just "Listening to music, watching movies, going to the gym". Am I being a prick by not considering those hobbies? I consider hobbies things like writing scripts, making short films, building shit. Next to fucking everybody listens to music and watches movies, it's not a hobby it's just a thIng people do. And if gymming is your hobby, you don't take it seriously. You don't gym as a hobby, you either go to reach a goal (making it a passion, not a hobby I think) or it's temporary in which case it's not really a hobby.
>>
>>44394903
That's not even a sentence. What about their fun?
>>
>>44395097
The kind of idiot that gets the better paying projects and promotions with less of the work. It helps if you're not working a poormans job and that a night at the bar isn't considered expensive.
Seriously, nothing means a promotion like a night of watching boxing, getting drunk, and consoling a depressed boss.
>>
>>44395145
Hobbies have gotten blasé. Like sitting at home carving shit? Boring. Like watching birds and maybe sketching them? Boring. Like watching films? Boring. Like going to the gym? Dude! Unless its a physically active hobby no one cares. Its sad.
>>
>>44395149
> I said "their" not "they're"

oh wow, this is embarrassing
>>
>>44395170
>>44395097
>tfw your job is eating expensive dinners and getting drunk with prospective business partners
>>
>>44395223
On the contrary, I don't understand how they're blasé when everybody does the same shit. You'd think finding someone who sews bed-sized plush toys for a hobby interesting, or someone who has an alchemy lab in his garage and DIYs his own perfume or booze made with recycled car parts as the equipment. If I met someone like that and my only "hobbies" were listening to the latest Taylor Swift album and jerking it, I'd be downright embarrassed at being so boring and vanilla.
>>
Oh look! Another thread that COULD be used as the base for an interesting discussion, that's been thrown to the trolls for their base entertainment!
>>
>>44395299
The point is it doesn't matter what YOU think is cool its what society thinks is cool and those that live in society care what society thinks. To them those things are boring and weird but hobbies like working out and being a music buff are awesome.
>>
I'm one of those people, and so is everyone in my D&D party. There's nothing wrong with being a manchild.
>>
>>44395313
>Hasn't read the whole thread
>bitches about trolls where theres almost none
>arbitrarily adds to the troll count by trolling
>makes the thread worse for literally no reason
This. This is what kills threads.
>>
>>44393516
... They ARE cosplaying. By the definition of cosplay. They are just cosplaying for a reason.

>>44390564
I have never met a person who believes that. Mostly you just get people who are into traditional games complaining about the amount of manchildren, and people NOT that into traditional games going "oh, god, those are real? I thought they were just a stereotype."

Maybe it is just where I live, but there isn't really ANYONE completely againt traditional games. My brother was into MMA and the local music scene when I lived with him. He'd bring around dudebros, jocks, and wannabe rockstars. Pretty much all of them played WoW, they came over all the time to play boardgames because we had a shit load, and they all atleast expressed some interest in D&D or other pen and paper RPGs, some of them actually played a few games.

I honostly thought that was NORMAL. Do I just live in the fucking PROMISED LAND?
>>
>>44390564
I've never had that before, people I've mentioned too about playing games tend to either loosely say that that is really cool or look at me like I'm alien.
>>
>>44395170
So OP from the comment earlier. It's getting drunk at cheap places with bad food. I also don't go because I don't like how grabby the assistant manager gets. I'm just doing my time and moving on. If they weren't such bad drunks I wouldn't mind as much.
>>
>>44390564
carefully explain to them how much of a dumbass they are. then point out something they like is for manchildren
>>
>>44395997
FOOTBALL IS A MANLY SPORT FOR MEN!!!
>>
>>44396014
fantasy football is as entertaining as baseball

football is gay because they are giant meat mountains in tight white pants

Soccer is also gay because they wear shorts and kick shit instead of being productive like chopping wood
>>
>>44396075
How is chopping wood productive? I don't use wood.
>>
File: blog3.jpg (307 KB, 1366x735) Image search: [Google]
blog3.jpg
307 KB, 1366x735
>>44396109
go build a table or a chair.
>>
>>44395445
Fair enough then, but I still think it's mad gay. If anyone told me those were their only hobbies, I'd instantly not want to be friends with them on account of most likely them being boring as fuck and creatively void.
>>
>>44396152
I already have all the chairs and tables and furniture I need and they're all in good condition.
>>
>>44396196
well then make more and sell them.
>>
>>44395145
In your opinion, can film be a hobby? I don't mean watching the latest Transformers movie, I'm talking studying the films that you watch and analyzing them a la Ebert.
>>
>>44396295
i do that with porn.
>>
>>44396334
Huh.
>>
>>44396295
Of course. Film can be a hobby, there's so many aspects to it! The scriptwriting, the music composition, the filming techniques, visual cues and storytelling, storyboards, all kinds of equipment and technical aspects, the acting techniques and all that. I just don't consider "I WATCH MOVIES" to be a hobby.
>>
>>44394696
>having sex with ten dudes every two days
I'd like to meet the woman who does that.

Out of interest. What is your opinion on the gays?
>>
>>44396538
I know a guy who does that.

For his birthday he had an orgy with four girls.

Other than that he just plays MtG all the time.
>>
>>44396576
Sounds like the suave fellow. That or rich, which would explain MtG as a hobby.
>>
>>44390564
I'm personable enough that I can tell people I have nerdy hobbies without them thinking I'm weird.

"Every weekend I hang out with some friends and play some Magic or D&D—it's pretty fun."

"Oh, really? That's neat."

When you carry yourself like an adult, are confident and adept in your career, and don't sperg out, it's kind of hard for people to judge you for things that have zero effect on them. And if, for whatever reason, they try to, you either make them feel immature or just ignore them. Because you're an adult.
>>
>>44396619
He's so poor I regularely pay his food for magic cards.
>>
File: cocky alien.png (84 KB, 160x313) Image search: [Google]
cocky alien.png
84 KB, 160x313
>>44393920
wow, someones gonna get laid in college
>>
Most of these people I encounter don't see the irony of them enjoying sports, so I dunno.
Hobbies are hobbies. Just have fun.
>>
>>44396619
From my experience, the guys who get the most girls are the guys with the lowest standards. They come from all over the place in terms of appearance and personality, but all of them just have in common that they'll approach anyone and take everyone.
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 468x286) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 468x286
>>44393920
>>
My biggest hater for my hobby is actually my wife. She constantly reminds me what a dork I am, and makes fun of me and my hobby (in a good way though).
But apart from her, thats well beyond reasoning with, I usually just explains it with that I love board games, always have always will. I love being a nerd, and I love the rush of rolling dice in a exciting game on a late Saturday night with good friends and cheep snacks.
>>
>>44390564
Remind them that I have a job that pays more than their's does and that because I didn't get my girlfriend pregnant I can still spend most of that money on myself. Also that THEY'RE the fat slob now.

And that's how my Thanksgiving went.
>>
>>44393920
I agree with everything you just said but I hate the way you said it.
>>
File: Dr. Boo-hoo.gif (448 KB, 500x275) Image search: [Google]
Dr. Boo-hoo.gif
448 KB, 500x275
>>44396770
mfw this shit never got me laid
>>
No. One of the perks of having a good job is that nobody calls you a manchild whatever you do.

The downside is you can't wear safety shoes all the time, and have to iron your shirts before wearing them.
>>
>>44397603
This.
>>
>>44390662
Get 'em on board, I'll call it in.
>>
>>44393974
Your friend's got a point, at least he can burn shit from far away with his unnecessarily strong handheld laser. Your item's purpose is to literally sit there and look good, and could be replaced with a piece of paper.
>>
>having hobbies
>being an adult

pick one
>>
>>44394026

Leave the Breegull out of this.
>>
>>44398375
Sort of this. Having a hobby is giving yourself permission to be a kid. In my experience most people who don't do this are fantastically boring. Got a friend at work who is learning knife making as a hobby. That seems totally uninteresting to me, but the way he talks about it he has this childlike wonder about it. We listen to each other talk about our interests and it gives us insight into each other's lives. People who don't have hobbies or even don't talk about them with people they know have their job and maybe some pets or a family to talk about, which most people have, so it's quite boring. There are a few people at work who only ever talk about their family, their car, or most commonly WORK. Those people aren't friends. It is good to be around people who share your interests or experiences but you need people who don't so you aren't bored all the fucking time.
>>
>>44398630
I'm generally not bored when I'm around people that share my interests as then we are usually playing board or card games.
>>
>>44398375
you can pick two, the trick is not having children
>>
>>44393389
I remember one time I was talking to this guy and he said he used to be a nerd but then he had to become a "real man" so he could get laid. It was the saddest fucking thing I've ever heard, even sadder then just being a 40 year old virgin.
>>
>>44393435
>Excessive substance abuse
You don't really need the excessive, excess is sort of implied in the term abuse. If they weren't using them excessively it would just be substance use.
>>
>>44393862
Promiscuity implies excess numbnuts, that's what the word fucking means!
>>
>>44394690
The proper term for this tactic is the Tu Quoque Fallcy, it's extremely common in politics.
>>
>>44395313
>oh no someone said mean things that trigger me
>abandon thread!
You're pathetic.
>>
>>44391292
They were trying to grab yaprize. they work for the shitposter, the fat man.
>>
>>44392739
Oh darn I'm on the east coast too and everyone I work live with are fucking adults with personal lives and people who they would rather spend time with at home instead of going out for drinks on Friday nights.

Your personal experience does not explain every fucking job on the east coast. Only high schoolers and people with no one at home to go to do that kind of trash, and at that point should you really give a shit about some guy who literally has nothing and tries to make a social life around the people he works with?

This anon >>44392714 is right. Anyone whose an actual adult with a personal life doesn't want to spend even more time than he has to with the people they work with because 9/10 times they actually enjoy the people in their personal life a hell of a lot more than the people they work with.
>>
I punch them
>>
All these people talking about going out for drinks. My department would never do that.

I'm the youngest person working there by over a decade. My fellows are the following:
>My supervisor a 52 year old chinese woman
>The project lead a late 50s black woman
>the tech advisor a 60s chinese man
>a dev a 50s white man
>another dev a 40s white man
>another dev a 40s white man

I'm 22, they wouldn't want me with them for drinks.
>>
>>44403070
Not if they suspect you to be the "wooooo PARTAAAAAY!" I'm 22 as well and i routinely drink and shoot the shit with 30-80's at the local hole in the wall. If you act like an adult and can hold a conversation they'll love you.
>>
>>44391322
>not trying to get laid

u had it coming
>>
>>44394397
>>44394431
It can be a wonderful thing when regular folk jump into the hobby.

>Me and a few friends since highschool, longtime video game nerds but never played tabletop.
>I've always been interested, too sheepish to ever bring it up.
>Guy we meet in college casually mentions running a game of Shadowrun for us.
>Next thing I know, I'm driving a rat rod ambulance while a gremlin rides shotgun and a Swedish merc tosses grenades out the back.
>Life is good

God, it was nice. Once a week we all drink beer and make each other laugh until it hurts, all while making a story no movie or video game could ever come close to matching... Then I moved across the country and I'm back at square one. And now I've made myself sad again.
>>
I live in Italy.
Here in this middleaged country tabletop games, traditional games, videogames, tv series, comics, films( only drama and thriller are accetable ones) are for manchildren.
>>
>>44403147
I doubt they think I'm a partying type. I'm an overweight nerd and they know it. Besides I know only one of them goes out drinking. It's the chinese guy, he apparently goes out every friday with some other tech advisors from different departments and gets sloshed at the local strip club. Not exactly my thing.
>>
>>44390564
All the damn time. Why do you think I hate normies?
>>
>>44390564
Not as bad as the scum who wouldn't shut up about how much they hate anime/lolis/weebs/Nihon because you don't have to endure them when you're playing.
>>
>>44392679
I do. What the fucksticks are you talking about, anon? No one gives a hint of a shit about /tg/ stuff.

Unless you mean we're cunts in general, in which case I agree.
>>
>>44393435
I think it's funny that your problem is criminal behaviour, not actually bad behaviour. I also don't understand what you could possibly have against prostitution and promiscuity without actually giving a damn about "core, traditional values", which WOULD make you a /pol/ack. As does using the word "degenerate", which is the /pol/ack's problematic.
>>44393801
See above.
>>44393485
Most people dislike fedoras. I'm pretty certain you don't come here much because it's not a hugbox for you, and no one likes other people disagreeing with them. Sorry.
>>
>>44396770
I'm a faggot, so the chances or partners aren't good, regardless
>>
>>44404980
inb4 >We know you're a faggot, anon, but are you a homosexual faggot?
>>
>>44403494
Never has a random anon's post resonated more soundly with my feelings for the shitty place my home country is.
>>
>>44392679

I don't, thank God.
>>
>>44390564
By being a tough-as-nails, kung-fu, bad ass with a wife and a gob of kids, all of which I support through hard work. It's not a method of refuting the manchild theory of tg that works for everyone but it works for me.
>>
>>44405036
>being a tough-as-nails, kung-fu, bad ass
Are you sure that referring to yourself like this is helping your case?
>>
Next question: Are people who have played little girl characters likely to be pedophiles? Answer here: >>44405018
>>
>>44390564
Mock them for liking sports or whatever equally ridiculous hobby they have.
>>
>>44392739
>You're wrong, of course.

Said like a smug fuckboi.
>>
>>44394267
So 'useless plastic' is insane but the colossal amount of money 'normal' people waste on football tickets, alcohol and designer clothing is fine?
>>
>>44405036
Wow, such a MAN.

Take me!
>>
>>44398670
This is not necessarily true. My fiv year old daughter has interests similar to mine, simply because I answer her when she asks what I'm doing. She just got her first Gundam kit this Christmas, and she's been playing my Druid's animal companion since she was four.
It's bad to force your hobbies on your kids, but usually their natural curiosity will cause them to become interested. As long as you present it as something they'll enjoy, they'll have a lot of fun with it.
>>
>>44390564
play my games and live a happy life not with them
>>
Show them my dick
>>
Only got made fun of it once and that was at work, but we all made fun of each other for things there. I even played Yugioh, MTG, and DnD with a bunch of dudebros in high school and no one even cared.
>>
I've honestly never met anyone who really gave a damn one way or the other about my hobbies (and I have some nerdy fucking hobbies, let me tell you).

Is that actually a thing that happens outside of like, 80s highschool movies?
>>
>>44409825
You mean petty assholes who are giving you shit for something that doesn't pertain to them?

Yeah, they exist
>>
>>44394886
Fuck I wish I was caught up with the show so I could bear witness to the shitpost city that is the /GoT/ general on /tv/.
The episode where Littlefinger pushed Lysa out the moon door and people kept quoting his TDKR lines as it was happening live is a memory I'll cherish forever.
>>
I've never met anyone who told me I was a manchild for liking /tg/ shit besides here.
>>
>>44390705
Nice burn, bro.
>>
>>44410243
Me too. I haven't watched any of last season, but hearsay suggests that its completely split off from the books like Fullmetal Achemist.
>>
I work in a predominantly female job position (can someone help me rephrase that since I hate saying it that way) and am constantly traveling. Sometimes I bring my small 40k army with me in a case the size of a laptop. When coworkers ask what it is I tell them and they either say its incredibly nerdy or extremely artistic. Either way it doesn't bother me because it is my hobby and it doesn't impact my relationship with them as a person.

After one flight I remember setting up in a hotel and hitting the bars with the two coworkers I had just flown with and over drinks one said "You really don't seem like the kind of guy who would be into those toys" all I said was to each their own, they nodded, and then they were fascinated how I paint small details with giant man hands.
>>
>>44411135
>I work in a predominantly female job position

[s]"My current job is predominantly female"[/s]

[s]"My job is full of women[/s]

[s]"My field of work is heavily favored by females"[/s]

I work a girly job.
>>
>>44400172
BEN?
>>
my group has 3 literal chads in it who interact very well with the other utter socially awkward nerds I play with. DnD is mainstream as fuck now since they started streaming it on Twitch and youtube.
>>
>>44411282
As do I.
Librarian
>>
>>44411135
Flight attendant, i'm calling it!
>>
File: Apache-chan.jpg (496 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Apache-chan.jpg
496 KB, 1024x768
>>44393516
Nice. I've never gotten that far.

Farthest I've gotten was calling a self-identified furry/brony "degenerate, subhuman filth". He got instantly butthurt, but everyone else in the office started to claim that they "Sexually identified as a AH-64 Apache or a A-10 Warhog" (military workplace) and futher trolled the fuck outta him.
>>
>>44390564
No but I knew someone who took traditional games too far.

He took DnD way to seriously and I don't mean roleplaying wise.
>>
>>44413230
How do you mean?
>>
>>44390564
Remind them that being a manchild is an asset at my job, where I teach literal children math.

Although, in all seriousness, I usually just politely ask them if they'd like to try a night at the TTRPG table.
>>
>>44397866
Doctor Pavel?
>>
I haven't really had this problem.

... thank you Big Bang Theory and geek chic for making seem cool.
>>
>>44390718
Can't make money betting on dnd
>>
>>44418193
Yet.
>>
>>44393627
I can. Left Wing Policies => less consequences on stupid decisions => promiscuity => weaker bonds between partners => frail family bonds => fatherlessnes => Lack of self-confidence in next generation (being rejected) + stressed out single moms beating their children => unproductive, unmotivated generation => more promiscuity, single moms, unproductive males, higher taxes & more left wing voters => debts increasing at an alarming rate => unsustainable economy => societal collapse
>>
>>44419544
>>>/pol/
>>
>>44419544
In details:

Safety nets like minimum wage / guaranteed revenue makes what should be seen as poor decisions (like majoring in women studies/arts, or going for many alphas instead of a beta male) much less meaningful. If, for example, a mother has a guaranteed income to make sure she, and her children, have the basic commodities, then why not shoot for the stars?

The problem is that:
1. The sociopathic alpha's genes are passed down to the next generation in disproportionate amounts.
2. The beta providers who are not matched are dis-proportionally taxed and do not get their primary motivation to provide services to society: Better up the living conditions of their families.

The overwhelming majority of females who did not manage to latch on the alpha whose children they've got will raise their children alone, living with scarcely more than the promised safety net. To make sure they, and their families, can enjoy anything at all, they'll have to work.

Now we've got unmotivated (unattractive) single males and disgruntled single mothers living apart.

To provide for the single mothers, the state needs to raise the taxes, which discourage further the single guys and diminish the income one would expect from such a measure.

By itself, it's an economic catastrophe.

Then, we've got children who grow up without a father. This tend to oversexualize the next generation, as it emulates a scarcity of adult men. It also creates self-esteem issues as the youngs feel they have been rejected.

This, of course, encourages promiscuity, single-motherhood, male apathy and exacerbates the problems created by the previous generation.

If you want a society, one of the most basic elements is accountability for one's actions. Beta males were the reasonable choice.
>>
>>44419942
What's your BMI and how many months have you been reading Atlas Shrugged?
>>
Not really.

Kind of safe where I am. A job in teaching severely retarded children how to perform within a decade of their age usually keeps morons from complaining about trivial shit to me.

You tell me how you think boogeyman of the week is ruining the world, I tell you about the time Kim managed to cover herself in feces and make a daring 20 city block escape attempt because they wont spring for fences at our counties schools.
>>
>>44420010
Well, I could be a dog and you wouldn't know. Still:

> Your BMI is calculated as 26.8 kilograms per square meter. About 87 percent of men at the age of 30 are below and 13 percent are above this value.

> Health aspects

> Your weight is at a marginally elevated level; in our view, it should still be fine for your health. By classification of the WHO, you are "overweight".

Also, I have not read Atlas Shrugged yet, but it has been recommended to me. I have, however, found great interest in this video, among others.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w__PJ8ymliw

Please, watch it. It's from Karen Straughan, a honeybadger.
>>
As a 40k player, every time some one has asked why I would play with little plastic soldiers, I just say that I find it relaxing to focus on something so inconsequential for a change. Same for video games. I work in a high pressure job and have two young children - an hour here or there doing something so stupid and inconsequential where you don't have to take it seriously at all is pretty valuable when it comes to trying to relax. As soon as I explain that, people realise it's no different to other arts or music most of the time. Everyone has their quirky hobbies. Just don't be a twat about it and people tend to be pretty good.
>>
>>44411135
Thats not right man. Only a doctor can say for sure whether you have artism.
>>
>>44411135
> I work in a predominantly female job position (can someone help me rephrase that since I hate saying it that way)
> In my line of work, I have the pleasure of being surrounded by female co-workers.

Yes, I am a salesperson.
>>
>>44390564
those people tend to not stick around
>>
>>44419942
One handy tip for spotting psychopaths: they're the ones who talk about their fellow human beings like they're aliens under study.
>>
>>44422801
>rebuking study of your peers
Its like you assume everyones the same rather than an interestint and unique example of the human race, each and everyone. They are worthy and demand study to fully understand and thus enjoy them.
Tl;Dr stay pleb.
>>
>>44420010
>What's your BMI
>I ran out of arguments so I'll attack him as a person

>>44422801
>Talking about humans like they're aliens under study
>This is necessarily psychopathy

The guy that you responded to could as well be either mildly autistic or even a completely normal person.
>>
I've never dealt with any overly negative reactions.

The only time I talk about it with people that don't play we're both probably drunk.
And they're usually at least halfway receptive.

I think my boss once caught me working on a campaign when I had 30 minutes free.
>Whats that spreadsheet?
"Oh. I run a tabletop game. Working on some stuff for it while I wait for an email"
>Oh alright. Didn't know you were into that sort of thing. Carry on.

Its probably the company i keep though
Anyone who doesn't really "get it" I usually explain it as "co operative/communal story telling" and a great mental exercise. And throw in a (very) short war story. Something ridiculous a character of mine has done.

IE: "A Character of mine once killed a vampire by dipping a sponge in holy water then putting the into a sock and using as an impromptu flail. "

Most of the people I hang out with are either punkers, artists or traditional geeks.
All of which are typically cool with it.
>>
>>44423455

I'm an high functioning autist, meaning that I approach things from an analytical point of view, yes.

I am >>44421496
>>44420214
>>44419942
and >>44419544
>>
>>44411543

A day late but yes, I travel my country with a day bag and a 40k briefcase and love it.
>>
Tell my wife and her dumb friends to shut up. I make 250k a year. If she wants me to keep paying the bills she'll suck it up.
>>
Also the wife says she loves being married to a nerd because im spontaneous and romantic...anyone else noticing a trend
>>
>>44390564
Both my mom and my wife thinks i should "grow up and stop wasting my life on childish games". Trying to get them to play anything other than trivial pursuit or yatzy is like pulling teeth without anasthesia. Just an awful experience all around
>>
>>44430207
>"grow up and stop wasting my life on childish games"

“Life is so damn short. For fuck's sake, just do what makes you happy.” ― Bill Murray.

People who tell others to grow up and stop wasting time enjoying themselves are the ones who slave away at their career then wish they hadn't spend so much time at work on their deathbed.
>>
My gf does, but I don't really care about her opinions on most things. Like she's a huge fucking nerd for alternative medicine, and is always sperging out about that shit, so she can fucking deal with me having my hobbies.
>>
>>44431858
"Find what you love and let it kill you." - Charles Bukowski
>>
>>44430207

See this >>44393389

Disregard haters, acquire fun.
>>
>>44429979
I'm glad your wife found such a pleasant and charming person to marry
>>
>>44431953
>alternative medicine

Wow, some people are just retarded.

I notice that people who shit on nerdy things like video games or miniatures or comic books always have like no actual hobbies and live shitty lives. You'll never see playboy millionaires driving around in Lamborghinis banging chicks mid-air while paragliding talk down on others' hobbies. They're far more likely to say they're cool. Even Vin Diesel plays D&D and Robin Williams played 40k.
>>
I prove them right for I am a manchild.
Thread replies: 246
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.