[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stat him? This movie kinda rustled my DnD jimmies.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: images.jpg (7 KB, 290x174) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
7 KB, 290x174
Stat him?
This movie kinda rustled my DnD jimmies.
>>
I thought it was a fucking master piece. I came in there not realizing it was based off of his DnD character, my friends and I slowly pieced together that it was supposed to be about Melcor. Then all the shit about the crystals, oh God.
>>
rupa please
>>
>>44385409
Whatever he played in that geek and sundry video, how did it rustle you?

The only part i had a major gripe with was the girls dialogue
>>
>>44385409
>>44385807
explain
>>
What a surprisingly good movie that was.

It wasn't great, but way better than I expected it to be. And what's worse, this is the first I've seen anyone mention it since it came out.
>>
File: image.jpg (150 KB, 745x497) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
150 KB, 745x497
I know this dude's a 14th level warlock.
>>
>>44385897
It's from a film called the Last Witch Hunter directed by and featuring fa/tg/uy extraordinaire Vin Diesel, whose self-directed films feature characters he's played on the tabletop.
>>
I enjoyed the film. I walked in expecting a b-movie, and it was, but it was a really good B-movie. My only complaint is that for close to a year I had been considering becoming a questfag and running something involving dreamwalking and now if I do everybody will think I ripped it off of this movie.
>>
File: BY FIRE AND STEEL.jpg (344 KB, 1508x1808) Image search: [Google]
BY FIRE AND STEEL.jpg
344 KB, 1508x1808
>>44385982
muh nigga
>>
CN drow witch-hunter in 2e.
Near as I can tell, the witch hunter class was mechanically sort of a mix of a paladin and a ranger.
>>
>>4438540
geek and sundry video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLEMb_RIZ3o

and rules they made for him

http://geekandsundry.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/Witch-Hunter-Class-FINAL-4.2.pdf
>>
>>44386778
Thats a dude bro
>>
>>44385982
no, that's geordi la forge, a 10th level starfleet engineer.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.