[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Warhammer 40,000: Path to Glory
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
>Across the Imperium and beyond, many hear the Call of Chaos. The Dark Gods touch many minds, and few can resist their clarion call. Even amongst the mighty Space Marines, there are many who have fallen into the lure of the Ruinous Powers. In the Eye of Terror and the Maelstrom, they battle amongst themselves for power, glory and followers, before launching raids on the Imperium they once strove to protect.

>This eBook contains the complete Warhammer 40,000 Path to Glory expansion, giving you rules for generating Chaos Space Marine warbands and battling other such warbands for the favour of the Dark Gods. It includes rules for choosing your warband, scenarios to use on the tabletop, rules for fighting over worlds dedicated to each of the Chaos Gods, and painting guides.

Have any of you bought it yet? How is it?
>>
I can tell you the one on Kat.ph does NOT open on my iPad. I guess I'll have to wait to see if this is worth not getting anything decent this Advent.

Last two Advents were very good to Chaos. I guess GW went quantity over quality. BUt maybe there is something good in this supplement.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAneGta2ros
>>
>>44383945
>Have any of you bought it yet? How is it?
It's disappointing to say the least.
>>
>>44386555
Why so?
>>
>>44387294
1) Because GW think that random is fun, and Chaos should be all random for the sake of being random.
2) Because you may expect some RPG-esque thing, and instead is just standard 40k with random lists and a few "rewards". And that's really it.
3) Because GW hate CSM, and you can really feel it here.
>>
>>44387386
though with most of the random tables they do say you can just pick stuff.

it's an interesting thing and i'd love to see a similar setup for other codex types for more campaign play.

Though my comprehension is a bit hampered by the epubs for this thing being completely fucked.
>>
So no one has posted the 40k version yet?
>>
>>44389960
Nevermind. Found it, it was not posted under "path of glory" or "call of chaos" like i thought.

https://kat.cr/warhammer-40k-age-of-sigmar-2015-advent-calendar-collection-t11810680.html
>>
>example warband creation has the guy take a TermiLord with the Aura of Dark Glory
Seriously? They couldn't even get someone that knew the codex to do it?
>>
>no special scenarios
>casual number of units/sacrifices means that the campaign won't be fair from the beginning
>this is probably the only thing csm players will receive in 2016 too

and this is why I am going for 30k
>>
>>44390492
Me too, anon.

Me too.

There is nothing for us here anymore.
>>
>>44390037
Sorry for being a noob, but how the fukc am I supposed to open that damn thing? If I convert the file to pdf, it loses all text in the process
>>
>>44393614
It's epub3, just get a reader that supports it.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.