[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
SS13: Janitor, Swab the Poopdeck! Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 12
File: Janitor Image 3.png (12 KB, 268x158) Image search: [Google]
Janitor Image 3.png
12 KB, 268x158
byond://76.16.8.127:28014
or
byond://d20station.ddns.net:28014
BYOND Download link: http://www.byond.com/download/
To connect: Open BYOND, click the gear in the upper right. Click "Open Location" and paste in the IP above. Click "Ok".
Welcome to d20Station, a rule light, low moderation server filled with custom content.
>ADMINS WHERE IS D20 WIKI I DON'T KNOW HOW TO DO ANYTHING!
wiki located at
>http://robustvinyl.com/ss13/wiki/
Currently sorely in need of content.
>What the fuck is Space Station 13
A top down atmospherics simulator with a "whodunit" on top. Survive in the station and do your department's job, while fixing the problems that the antagonists cause.
>How the fuck do I play this game? I keep hitting myself with things.
Use OOC and ask someone for help on how to play. People will almost always help you get a grip of the game if you're polite about it, just don't reveal too much in-round information in OOC.
>Hey /tg/ station I...
We are a separate entity from /tg/ station, we just host our threads on /tg/ as the server was made by fa/tg/uys for elegan/tg/entlemen.
We occasionally run Dorfstation mode, a roundtype where the crew must build up from a bare-bones station. Dorf will be run less often then usual, probably on the first and/or last of every month now. Dorf is ran on a separate server, found at byond://76.16.8.127:28020
>How is this station different from [station]?
Our changelog is recorded at http://d20station.ddns.net/changelog.html, and we try to keep it up to date as much as posible. The changelog has been cleaned up to show changes starting from the base code of the /nt/ branch.
Code branch from NT (also named d20Station) is updated a few times every week with fixes and new content.
If you have a bug, contact an admin in-game or on the thread to report it.
Note: This is NOT SS13 general.
>>
File: And then I said Honk Honk.jpg (30 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
And then I said Honk Honk.jpg
30 KB, 500x500
To start things off, how does everyone think of the server compared to a year ago?

Have we gone down the shitter, up the shitter? Should anything be changed?
>>
>>44382390
>opening the thread with a "please stir the shit pot anon additude
>whelp okay

[Spoiler]when you made freeman an admin i found someplace else to play. at least you didnt have some fucker destroy the chems system right?
>>
>>44384149
Mobile posting a shit
>>
>>44382390
i dont like change im afraid of the state of our serb
i dont like the attitudes and thought process of alot of the newer players but i am hopeful
unless we literally get flooded by pubbies and fags from tg station and bay in which case pleasekillmenow
>>
File: john.png (76 KB, 770x300) Image search: [Google]
john.png
76 KB, 770x300
>Make a deal with Matyi
>Spawn her in as the crew's guardian angel, has to protect each of the original crew
>If he succeeded, I'd add in the homestuck outfit he's been asking me for
>If he failed, I'd give him a half hour ban
>He does wonderful, somehow manages to get Rusty not to be a total shit
>On the shuttle, Chuggy spaces her locker full of braindeads, spacing four braindead people as a non-antag
>Making her fail four of the six or so people
>Matyi gets banned as a part of the deal, Chuggy just leaves
>>
>>44384701
>homestuck
>fails
and nothing of value was lost
>>
>>44384701
>If he succeeded, I'd add in the homestuck outfit he's been asking me for
the day is accidentally saved yet again
>>
>>44384701
>implying I`m ever a total shit except when Antag
how dare you
>>
>>44384753
Rusty you are the fattest piece of shit this side of the septic tank don't try and hide your stink.
merry Christmas friend
>>
>>44384767
shut up lee your name is fitting because you`ll be lonely forever
Merry Christmas too. Although it`s the 26th now.
>>
>>44384701
Now see, I felt really bad about getting Matyi banned over what I thought would be a prank, but then
>homestuck
Also I left because there were 2 people on serb at that point.
>>
>>44384804
its 11:18 in idaho
i have friends i erp with the admins all the time!
>>
>>44384749
>>44384751
>>44384819
This was the outfit in question.
If you asked me I wouldn't have guessed it's from homestuck, pretty sure only he would have known.
>>
>>44384850
>he likes vriska
Wow, I'm some sort of hero.
>>
>>44384850
>big blue M
wow nice space mcdonalds shirt guy!
>>
>>44384866
Fight me.
>>
>>44384992
that thing on the floor looks familiar
post yfw you get probusted by a crowd of angry nerds for enjoying a badwrongfun thing
>>
File: pwPJk3u.png (641 B, 74x81) Image search: [Google]
pwPJk3u.png
641 B, 74x81
Well I mean this was the other thing he wanted to put in that I wasn't gonna say but I guess since the other part was so well received no one's gonna care about this one.
/obj/item/weapon/rcd/industrial
name = "industrial-rapid-construction-device (IRCD)"
desc = "A larger, more advanced version of the handheld varient, used for construction operations in space stations."
icon_state = "ircd"
item_state = "ircd"
max_matter = 90 //Three carts, industrial
canRwall = 1 //Bigger machine, more power
w_class = 4
force = 12 //Big an' heavy
origin_tech = "mateirals=3;engineering=5"
>>
>>44382353
>Join game
>Biologist, fucking around making tomatoes for 20 minutes
>Hearing screaming over radio for ~5 of those minutes
>Starting to die down, getting curious
>Walk out into hallway
>Blood everywhere, tons of corpses
>Pick up what I can to try and clone some crewmen
>Walking down dark hallway with corpse in hand
>Turn corner
>The clown is there, cutting up a corpse
>He stares at me
>I stare at him
>He honks once and dives into a trash chute
>Notice the clown had dropped something before exiting
>Oh my god, JC. A bomb!
>C4 explodes, taking a chunk of the hull with it
>Fly into space and die
>Clown wasn't even a traitor
>>
File: 1407019753701.jpg (468 KB, 1234x932) Image search: [Google]
1407019753701.jpg
468 KB, 1234x932
>>44382390
the server started super tightly knit and as a result everyone had good times
then the "friend invites a friend" thing started happening which isn't bad on its own but has potential to increase the scope too wide
I think the game would have and already is bland for a lot of the older original d20 players anyways, there was really no avoiding the new generation of players and no avoiding picking up meemers and the like, the only thing we can do is either persuade them to play a certain way or remove them if they're completely not worth having around.
Just from looking at my steam friends list and remembering recent times I can see that Spike2010, Astv, Fireice, JediLuigi, and a bunch of other regulars aren't able or willing to pay attention to spaceman that much.

The SS13 community is kind of fucked to begin with since the game is widely known as a griff simulator with all of the crazy shit you can do on a station, I know that I got into the game from reading greentexts about two guys monkeying themselves and then taking over the kitchen while broiling the chef's feet with welding tools and then pda messaging people "WOULD YOU LIKE A SNACK?"
>>44384701
>homostuck
but why
>>44385064
>rwalls
has science gone too far?
>>
All these faggots in thread and none of them are even playing.
>>
>>44385228
d-dont tell me its over t-things can change for the good
>>
How do you pressurize a room?
>>
Mappers. Fix medbay. And the fucking lights.
>>
File: mount the blade.png (197 KB, 1356x688) Image search: [Google]
mount the blade.png
197 KB, 1356x688
Gordon i wrote something for you!
>>
>>44385970
What's wrong?
I already got the pipe I fucked up, as well as the fire doors and floor paint that was off.
>>
So in what order do you guys do research in?
>>
File: 1450350386068.jpg (130 KB, 779x634) Image search: [Google]
1450350386068.jpg
130 KB, 779x634
When I first started playing SS13 here I was generally a shitty player and person in ways that can't just be excused by the fact that I was new. So for that, I'd like to apologise.
I'm sorry.
>>
>>44385874
Had a longer post, got eaten because of being clumsy and mobile posting, so you get a briefer version. Basically, popping open air/oxygen cans is the simple brute force method, using or building the proper atmos system to get the vents to do the job is the more refined version.
>>
>>44382390
I had a break for a quarter to a third of the year, so some of the transitional stuff passed me by. Certainly seems somewhat different, but one thing I would say is that it isn't like there wasn't occasional rampant shittery back in the past (thinking of that period where playing science was a pain due to random murder cults being formed).
>>
>>44386804
So I`m wondering how to do the second option
>>
>>44386797
Don't worry, I was the same way. Though I haven't even played here for over 3 years. Do Dagless and Larry still play?
Also when did this d20station thing happen because last I played it was just tg station
>>
>>44386838
/tg/ and D20 are completely separate servers.
>>
>>44386838
This is a different server to /tg/station.

>>44386837
Vents automatically try to get the pressure to the default, by unlocking the air alarm (bash it with an engineering-access ID) you can fiddle with their settings as well as the scrubbers if need be, that may be helpful.
>>
>>44386869
>>44386873
Has this always been the case? Well now I feel silly.
>>
>>44386909
Don't worry, it happens more often than you'd think
>>
>>44382390
i wasent here a year ago and im not sure when i started but from what i have seen from when i started we have gotten better.

mostly because we keep getting new stuff administration is about the same i still say sec needs more leeway but we have been that way forever as far as i can tell.

i do miss only having to go through 1 wall to get to the spare though but on the other hand now i dont have to break the locker to get to it so it evens out.

but other then that minor complaint about otherwise excellent map changes we have only gotten better.
>>
>>44384749
>>44384751
>>44384819
its like paprika all over again.
>>
File: 1450993747563.jpg (41 KB, 640x616) Image search: [Google]
1450993747563.jpg
41 KB, 640x616
>>44387320
>i still say sec needs more leeway
Tuypo you nerd stop asking for sec to be able to kill people.
>>
>>44387320
>>44387345
>leeway
thats my joke you cunts
besides only me myself and i can pull of leecurity correctly everyone just cant
>>
>>44387345
but its the only complaint i have and when i cant play due to bandwith concerns complaining is all i have.

oh well i guess its not a big deal i mostly play captain and silicons anyway dont know why it bothers me so much.
>>
>>44382353
>Swab the Poopdeck

Im getting flashbacks.
>>
>>44387474
I had almost forgotten.
>>
File: art.png (39 KB, 690x360) Image search: [Google]
art.png
39 KB, 690x360
>>
>>44389950
>Sybil
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.