[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the best system for erotic role play in your opinion?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 9
File: 1402962855380[1].png (69 KB, 180x215) Image search: [Google]
1402962855380[1].png
69 KB, 180x215
What's the best system for erotic role play in your opinion?
>>
>>44381474

Palladium System (AKA wot RIFTS runs on) is best because of the Mega Damage subsystem
>>
>>44381474

GURPS.
>>
>>44381474
Just free form it. It's supposed to be erotic and fun right? So just sit down with the other people and tell the story you wanna tell.
What is the purpose of making sexual mechanics? If you can't come up with a satisfactory answer to that, you don't need to do it. Just run whatever game you want and stick the naughty bits wherever you want.
Strictly speaking, and I can't believe I'm saying this, but games like FATAL would probably the best conceptually because the designers envisioned sex as a part of the game and presumably could answer that important question from before. Would I play that game? No. Do I think it's a reasonable answer to OP's question? Yes.
>>
File: 1444647062336.jpg (6 KB, 176x232) Image search: [Google]
1444647062336.jpg
6 KB, 176x232
>>44381531
>GURPS Sex will never come out in your lifetime
>>
>>44381474
Why do you need a system? the standard text method from my time as a furry, and probably in general is

** action
() OOC
Nil Speech
>>
>>44381474
I mean, I've run sexy Pathfinder games with my boyfriend and our close friends, just because that's the only system I know well enough to GM. I'm pretty sure you can adapt your magical realm into any system you wanted to, really. You just need to be creative enough.
>>
>>44382131
this sounds like a good scheme to force players to learn grapple mechanics
>>
>>44381926
>not using (()) for OOC to make it stand out as separate more, and not be thrown off by emotes used to convey tone
>not using meme arrows to show action, to prevent confusion when you are *fixing a previous message
scrub
>>
>>44382620
chat programs let you edit things now so not much issue with that
>>
File: aw yeah.jpg (27 KB, 506x284) Image search: [Google]
aw yeah.jpg
27 KB, 506x284
>>44381474
FATAL
>>
>>44382620
>No mention of /me
>rp on an image board
Flea infested plebian.
>>
>>44381474
this is pretty much the only instance when freeform is a suitable choice
>>
File: Theide Wallpaper.jpg (81 KB, 1024x800) Image search: [Google]
Theide Wallpaper.jpg
81 KB, 1024x800
>>
>>44382706
I wish you were wrong, but since no games delve into ERP territory it'd be hard to find a good game dealing with it
>>
>>44383025
NO
>>
Exalted works kind of well, although you'll want 3E and a lot of imagination.
>>
File: notbad.jpg (31 KB, 451x393) Image search: [Google]
notbad.jpg
31 KB, 451x393
Go rules light.

Apocalypse World, Savage World, Fate would all make interesting jumping off points for a system that has Ero elements.

By far, the game that had the most PC sex and romance was a D&D 3.5 game that went from 2007-2009. The focus wasn't on sex, but all the characters had sex and it was treated as just another thing that was causing drama in the character's lives. We would flirt and then fade to black unless something important was going to happen during the sex.

>>Sexual partners would roll Constitution, Diff 15 and if both were successful, there would be a pregnancy.

>>Rolling Charisma Opposed by Wisdom during sex let you distract the other party while you were trying to steal their stuff or getting a knife ready to kill them.

>>Contraception was a Cantrip that only Wizards knew.

>>Abortofacient was a 3rd level Spell on both the Wizard and Cleric List

These extra rules added complexity and rolling, but nothing interesting.

What I would love to see is a ERO system that is light, but adds actual flavor to an ero game.
>>
>>44381474
Why need rules?
Just play it out.
>>
>>44381578
>>44381926
There is no point without conflict.

>>44382648
Nothing compares to IRC, and nothing ever will.
>>
Monsterhearts, most likely. Dramasystem is also a good one.
>>
FATAL
>>
File: QUESTIONS.jpg (19 KB, 620x413) Image search: [Google]
QUESTIONS.jpg
19 KB, 620x413
>>44384152

SEX MOVES
>>
>>44381876

>Implying it would be GURPS: SEX

No anon, that's not how it would go down.

GURPS: Anal.
GURPS: Fellatio
GURPS: Dildos & Strap-Ons
GURPS: Sadomasochism
GURPS: Orgies & Gangbangs
>>
Just go play TiTs, CoC or Flexible survival so no one has to witness you crawling out of your basement.
>>
>>44381474
FATAL.
>>
>>44386197
>Playing games by yourself
But I don't want to be a creepy basement dweller anon
>>
File: 'plot'.png (141 KB, 251x296) Image search: [Google]
'plot'.png
141 KB, 251x296
>>44381474
Ask yer mum
>>
Just physically have sex with your players while narrating what you're doing and calling each other by your characters' names.
>>
>>44386197
But anon, degeneracy is more fun in the company of others!
>>
>>44382620
>"meme arrows"
>>
>>44384118
If that's what takes to turn you on, but to most people sex is an intimate loving act, not something based on conflict.
>>
>>44386197
>not playing an ERP with your boyfriend

stay pleb
>>
>>44387937
>Not enjoying a struggle snuggle
>>
>>44381474
If I HAD to choose a system for ERP, I'd choose FATE, and add additional "stress" track to it, if you know what I mean.
>>
I've actually had great fun with Legends of the Wulin for erotic stuff. The skill system is very loose and flexible, and the Secret Arts can be twisted into all sort of fun things, like Curses of Exhibitionism or Doctors Art Aphrodisiacs.

It works great in combat too, since Injuries are just another sort of Chi Condition. I've had opponents whipping people into submission, trying to slut them into surrender Corruption of Champions style or using strategic touches and electrical shocks to make someone cum so hard they fall unconscious, all of it supported by the system.

I like using a crunchier but still fluffy system because I like to have actual story and adventure in an ERP, alongside the sex and kinky fun.
>>
>>44388175
>having a boyfriend
what are you, gay?
>>
>>44389068

Bisexuality is best. I get to enjoy cocks and boobs~
>>
>>44381474
The internet
>>
>>44381474
Anima, GURPS, rolemaster, AD&D.

>He doesn't have a math fetish
>>
File: 51Kz0G1-yFL._SY300_.jpg (8 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
51Kz0G1-yFL._SY300_.jpg
8 KB, 300x300
Any system but add sexy dice
>>
Some variety of narrativist system with an extensive amount of abstraction.
>>
>>44390691
>Rolling ears
Joke's on you, the dragonborn doesn't have any ears!
>>
>>44390691
>lick ears
I knew that elves were degenerate, but this...
>>
[Spoiler]I'm in a 5e game, where 3 out of 5 PC's are women, but the players are all men. My PC has been getting close to another PC for quite some time now and the only natural course of action is to bump uglies. How do I bring this up without making all the guys in my game uncomfortable? [/spoiler]
>>
>>44390961
Fade to black is the only option.

Also, do you even Ctrl+S, m8?
>>
>>44390989
I always assumed that's how you activated the snake deployment hatch.
>>
>>44390961
Is your character the male or female?

or are both female?
>>
Holy fuck these shitty threads are obnoxious.

They're always nearly-identical clones of each other, with either the same bad jokes repeated ad nauseum, or even worse those weird guys who actually take this stuff seriously and provide their "insightful" reports that puts them on the same level as those guys who write Onahole product reviews.
>>
FATAL, no other game makes you roll for anal circumference.
>>
D&D 5E. It's so fucking gay that every moment of playing it is like engaging in multiple hardcore gay sex acts, and it's so shitty that it's like .
>>
>>44390691
>Lick 1d20 ears
>>
>>44391987
l-lewd
>>
>>44382706
you know if FATAL actually worked, you'd be right considering the amount of detail they go into.

of course, FATAL doesn't work.
>>
>>44381926
>>44382620

who /flist/ here? share your awful experiences
>>
>>44392949
Do people just randomly erp with other people on there? I was always just pointed to there for a list of fetishes by various people I had already talked to for a while
>>
>>44392997
Pretty much.
With your account you can make as many characters as you want, where you describe him, put pictures of the character and put what kinks do you like.
There's a chat in the site where you can browse other characters with similar kinks, if there's a character that you like, you contact him and plan out a RP together.
>>
>>44392949
None, despite trying
>>
>>44381474
I heard s/lay me is pretty good
>>
>>44392067

of course, FATAL doesn't work.

if you are drunk, the rules are too convoluted to play.

If you aren't drunk, you are not stupid enough to try
>>
>>44391074

His is female, mine is a man bent on filling her with his seed.
>>
>when you want to have a chaste
romance with another PC (who is open to it) for storytelling purposes

Suffering
>>
>>44381474
Eclispe phase firewall pdf--Titan hunter section-fucking mindcrabs-
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.