[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The air was dry that day. Drier than normal. As you take a step
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 47_merrick-butte.jpg (1 MB, 3008x2000) Image search: [Google]
47_merrick-butte.jpg
1 MB, 3008x2000
The air was dry that day. Drier than normal. As you take a step outside of your tent into the harsh desert sun the light assaults your eyes. Beads of sweat roll down your forehead and run down to your collar, moistening the neck of your shirt, a welcome phenomena in this blistering heat.

You scan the horizon. All you can see is a large bluff in the distance, the same as the last time you looked. But it's not like you actually expected it to be any different. You just needed to see it again. That towering rock way out there on the horizon fills you with determination and makes your blood boil in ways the sun never could.

>"Anon?!"

You hear someone calling to you from inside the tent. A woman with a thick southern accent.

>"C'mon now, it's time to start movin' out. We slept way past sunrise already."

A sturdy woman of about 40 years old emerges from the tent with backpack in one hand and a flask of water in the other. Before you can say anything to her she shoves both of them into your hands.

>"I'm gonna put up the tent. Get your gear on. We gotta go if we're gonna make it sunday."

In the woman's eyes you can see your reflection. What do you see?
>>
>inb4 wah wah I can't filter your thread
>>
> inventory gear, then put it on
>>
Fucking quests get off my board
RREEEEEEEEEE
>>
Giant faggot who didn't tag his quest.
>>
>>44371467
As a useful fact, not all filters hide threads. Filters can also be used to highlight threads. So failing to tag a quest thread properly doesn't just attract a bunch of spergs who are incapable of ignoring threads they don't like, but it also reduces the likelihood of attracting quest players.

That said, I hear starting a quest with character creation is considered one of the cardinal sins.
>>
>>44371448
Futa with a large horse cock.
>>
>>44371448
Large horse with a futa cock.
>>
>>44371448
Large cock with a futa horse.
>>
>>44371448
Cock with a large futa horse.
>>
A dry arid landscape, a plateau in the background, upon realizing you have no reflection, the sunlight turns you to ash.
>>
Uh guys, I don't think this is a quest.

I'm pretty sure this is a question about self reflection and introspection and I'm also pretty sure we just all failed.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.