[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What should be done with the Dark Eldar, /tg/? They currently
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
What should be done with the Dark Eldar, /tg/? They currently don't really play much of a role in the setting. They're basically irrelevant to everything that proceeds in the galaxy and spend all of their time in the Webway, only coming out to do insignificant raids. What could be done with them to get them more involved and really set them up as a faction worth noting? Is there a problem with the Dark Eldar, and do they require some kind of change or rework? Or are they fine the way they are, and do they merely require some plot lines to be set up that feature them as a main driving force? If so, what could they get up to that would actually be noteworthy, unique and interesting?
>>
What should be done with the Orks, /tg/? They currently don't really play much of a role in the setting. They're basically irrelevant to everything that proceeds in the galaxy and spend all of their time in the Waaagh!, only coming out to do insignificant raids. What could be done with them to get them more involved and really set them up as a faction worth noting? Is there a problem with the Orks, and do they require some kind of change or rework? Or are they fine the way they are, and do they merely require some plot lines to be set up that feature them as a main driving force? If so, what could they get up to that would actually be noteworthy, unique and interesting?
>>
>>44366559
That's not even correct though.

Octarius and Armageddon are obviously the biggest examples but they've had plenty of impact on the setting.
>>
They slave raid entire planets into near non-population. We never hear of these planets because any story built around such a place would be Tuesday from a DE perspective and too horrific for comfort from a human perspective.
>>
>>44366584
I'm merely trying out the copypasta.

>What should be done with the Sisters of Battle, /tg/? They currently don't really play much of a role in the setting. They're basically irrelevant to everything that proceeds in the galaxy and spend all of their time lezzing out in the convents, only coming out to do insignificant purges. What could be done with them to get them more involved and really set them up as a faction worth noting? Is there a problem with the Sisters of Battle, and do they require some kind of change or rework? Or are they fine the way they are, and do they merely require some plot lines to be set up that feature them as a main driving force? If so, what could they get up to that would actually be noteworthy, unique and interesting?
>>
File: Dark Eldar Incubi_Warrior.png (2 MB, 951x1373) Image search: [Google]
Dark Eldar Incubi_Warrior.png
2 MB, 951x1373
>>44366544
They are fine as they are.
Don't try to fix something that ain't broken.
>>
>>44366604
The Path of the Dark Eldar books gave pretty decent look to the inner workings of the Deldar society, ranging from the lowly street scum, to high archons and everything in between. Those books are bloody great.
>>
>>44366922
>>44366604
Their fluff is pretty damn boring though. It's completely self-contained. They just raid a planet now and then and that's the entirety of their contributions to the setting. Surely they could be doing more than that?
>>
>>44366544
Don't they stop the regular Eldar from doing their big Eldar thing to fix everything?

I haven't read Warhammer lore in a really long time.
>>
>>44367272
It's part of their charm that they don't. Let those other fools slam their armies into each other while they party in Commorragh.
>>
>>44366544
I think they're good as they are, a great chaotic evil faction to randomly fuck shit up. Only problem I have is their variable effectiveness. For example, one Iron Snake is able to kill several of them easily, yet in the Word Bearers novels they actually put up a pretty good fight.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.