[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Force of Will General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8
File: Christmas Lumia Promo.png (496 KB, 373x520) Image search: [Google]
Christmas Lumia Promo.png
496 KB, 373x520
Christmas Edition!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yAuroTxX55o

Official Website: http://fowtcg.com/
Card Database: http://db.fowtcg.us/
>>
>>44351440
Why did the ruin the playmat with those god awful lines?
>>
File: vehweemehwee.jpg (123 KB, 922x654) Image search: [Google]
vehweemehwee.jpg
123 KB, 922x654
>>
>>44351563
This?
>>44351588
hahahaha
>>
>>
File: image.jpg (151 KB, 960x557) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
151 KB, 960x557
>>44351660
Yeah, it looks terrible irl.
>>
>>44352017

FoW has spoiled me with embroidered playmats. They look so much nicer.
>>
>>44352050
The gradient style is what ruins it for me, if it wasn't for that the mat would be perfect.
>>
>>44352095
OOOOOHHH I see it now
Damn yeah, it would be much better with just solid red in the back.
>>
Anyone got a mono red bahamut list?
>>
I've got some questions on how cards work. Can I use abilities in any part of any player's turn, except if the card specifies the contrary? In that case, if I have the will and meet the conditions, can I J-Activate in my draw phase, after drawing a card but before my recovery phase?

Also, I'm playing with the Machina starter deck. Suppose I play Marybell on my turn, just as a Regalia. If I pay the will next turn and turn it to a Resonator, can it attack that same turn?
>>
WIXOSS is better.
>>
budget as fuck fairy deck here, pattern is number owned/number needed. Thoughts?

Alice Girl of the Lake 1/1 ||| Side into Reflect//Refrain 1/1
Excalibur the Spirit God's Sword 2/4
Water Sprite 1/4
Wind Sprite 1/4
Light Sprite 2/4
Flame Sprite 1/4
Elaine, the Fairy 1/4
Nimue, the Fairy 2/4
Viviane, Lady of the Lake 0/4
Mechanical Sprite 1/2
Fairy of the Lake 1/2
Whirlpool of Knowledge 2/2
Sprint of the Beast Lady 2/2
Protection of the Fairies 2/4

Fairy's Memoria 0/4
Magic Stone of Light Vapors 1/3
Magic Stone of Gusting Skies 2/3
>>
>>44351440

God, I wish there were actual tournaments here so I could win one of these.
>>
File: Yay More Errata.jpg (189 KB, 362x506) Image search: [Google]
Yay More Errata.jpg
189 KB, 362x506
I found out today that the rules regarding Chant-Standby cards had changed and I didn't even know it.
Along with being able to cast them as instants by paying the cost on the card, if you want to flip them after being placed in the chant-standby area, there are no longer any stone requirements to do so.
Because there is no check to see if you 'could' produce the required mana at all, the attribute doesn't matter.
This means any chant-standby can be played (through the chant-standby area) in any color deck.

>>44353467
>Can I use abilities in any part of any player's turn
Yes as long as you have priority.
>can I J-Activate in my draw phase
J-Activation is a special case and can only happen at sorcery speed. (nothing on the chase during your turn)
>If I pay the will next turn and turn it to a Resonator, can it attack that same turn
As long as the card itself was on the board before the turn you made it a resonator, that resonator can attack/use tap abilities.
>>
No-Pants Catgirl, in Attack Mode!
>>
What is Force of Will? Is it the next Vanguard?
>>
>>44356315
It's sort of like commander magic. The community for the game is still small but it's growing. It's pretty cheap to get into right now. A meta deck is only about 100 to 150 dollars
>>
What are the essentials for an Alucard vampire deck?

Just bought into the game today, got the black starter (Rezzard), and traded/opened/was given an Alucard, a Carmilla, an Alvarez, 2x Vampire's Staff, 2x Lora, 3x Bloodsucking Impulse, 1x Vampire Bat, 1x Black Coffin, and 2x Servant of Vampire.

What else should I be looking to get?
>>
>still deciding what to play at agp next month
Not sure if I should play reflect knights or mono red burn at this point.
>>
>>44355624
Side boarding options just got a lot more difficult
>>
File: YES YES YES.jpg (197 KB, 745x1040) Image search: [Google]
YES YES YES.jpg
197 KB, 745x1040
>>44356556
You know the answer
>>
>>44356556
Bant Reflect is best choice. Don't you want 2 cast 2 Gwibers on turn 2, Anon?
>>
>>44356580
Currently im playing mono red Reflect and its gotten me top 4 in my Locals. But I feel like Melgis or baha would be a better choice for burn, also yeah that card is nuts in the side
>>
>That feel when trying to brew a competitive Arla list just so I can shit on Reflect with Almerius + Artemis
>>
>>44356580
The only problem is, Refs aren't doing their Aggro via spells. They're doing it with things like 44 Damage Beowulfs.
>>
Opened a full art R/R and a full art Hera in my first three TTW boosters yesterday. Do I trade them or do I try building R/R?

apart from those cards I basically only have the Arla and Rezzard starters.
>>
>>44359424
Build R/R. It's a strong meta right now. Or, you can try to anti-meta with Arla. That said, even building R/R (which I would do even if they weren't strong, I love their mechanic), I don't think they're as strong as everyone acts, they're just new and a solid toolbox.
>>
File: 110400.jpg (31 KB, 200x281) Image search: [Google]
110400.jpg
31 KB, 200x281
Completely new to the game, bought 3 packs of TTW cause why not and opened what they called Sylvia Uber. What should I do with her? How much does that thing worth?
>>
>>44359766
If they're still going for over 100 dollarsdoos I'd sell it and buy a box.
>>
>>44359424
>>44359766
apparently getting exactly three boosters is the trick to open good shit
>>
Is bahamut worth building?
>>
>>44363192
Yes. He's not super super meta anymore but he's still relevant. The fact that he's not super meta hopefully caused the prices to go down.
>>
>>44360407
Last time I bought 3 I got a stamped foil Reflect.
>>
what are some good sleeves for double sleeving?

I got some shiny new Miku ultra pro sleeves I don't wanna tear the corners up on.
>>
>>44360407
Last time I bought exactly three I got a god pack with reflect/refrain, dark alice and their regalia in it.
the anon is onto something
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.