[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shadowrun General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 24
Connecting to Shadowlands BBS...
>Verifying Biometrics...
>Identity Verified...
>Opening /srg/...

Books:
http://pastebin.com/SsWTY7qr

Chummer 5:
https://github.com/chummer5a/chummer5a/releases/latest

Last Thread: >>44306838
>>
How much Attack should I have? I currently have 10, but I might be able to boost it a little higher.
>>
>>44338596

What's your role in the group? It's a bit low if you are the main Street Sam but a mage can get by on it.
>>
>>44338612
I'm the decker, that's my decks attack stat. My damage in the meatworld isn't suffering though, I've got an agility 10 cyberarm and a Predator.
>>
/srg/, feedback for a player I'm GMing for necessary. They've narrowed down what they'd like to do with their ork street sam to any one of the following:

>SMGs and LMGs
>Super Warhawk + melee
>Primarily melee

Which is the most viable? I really like their revolver + sword idea, they do too, but I don't want to have them end up being underpowered. Lot of new players here, and I'm a new GM, so keeping things balanced may end up difficult.
>>
>>44338799

Melee is pretty decent, but not something you want to totally rely on. As cool as the revolver/melee combo is, they are going to be sad that they are stuck with a single shot weapon pretty fast.

Personally, I like Automatics and melee. Covering fire is good to have, just for flexibility. They can run a 2h rifle and switch to implanted cyber weaponry when it becomes time to get bloody.
>>
>>44338965

That being said, it should be fine for new players. Sub-optimal doesn't mean bad.
>>
>>44338641
Are you planning on being the guy who bricks stuff in cyberspace? Then it's good - get the hammer & mugger programs, too. You won't be subtle, though. Most of the time, I'd say Sleaze & Firewall are better to have.

Note that if this is through a cyberdeck, you can switch your matrix attributes around.

Also, Agi 10? What did you do to get that?

>>44338799
I'd say go automatics and blades. It gives you the widest variety in firearms and stabby / choppy implements.
>>
>>44339141
I can always switch the Attack to sleaze, but bricking stuff is way cooler. For Agi 10 I use an elf with a cyberarm, max customisation bonus and 3 points of enhancement.
>>
File: Rize.jpg (91 KB, 1800x1006) Image search: [Google]
Rize.jpg
91 KB, 1800x1006
Ghoulfag here. I'm going for it. Going to play a ghoul for the next game. Most of my shadowrun games don't last more than one run, so fuck it, why not?

Is there a sourcebook that goes more into the social ramifications of being a Ghoul? Particularly what the various corps think of them. I'm plotting it out as being an ex-corporate killteam member who got drummed out for making the mistake of indulging his Monofilament fetish on some ghouls and catching HMVV. I was originally thinking Knight Errant, but apparently, they are more police than commandos. Who would be most likely to let their hunter-killer teams play with a monowhip and also unceremoniously drop an agent for getting ghoul aids?

I'm rolling Adept, because I don't want to get kicked in the dick by Astral threats. I'm at D rating for magical power, starting with Magic 2, Improved Reflexes and a rank of Combat Sense, but I'm a little out of my depth; I've never rolled a magical character for Shadowrun before. What are some must haves for an adept? With the requisite cybereyes and cyberhand with a monofilament whip, I'm going to be capping out at Magic 4 before initiation. Any tips for wringing the most out of a mediocre magic stat?
>>
>>44339288
Why do you need the cyber?
>>
>>44339288
>I'm rolling Adept, because I don't want to get kicked in the dick by Astral threats.
You'll be dual natured, so you will be. It's not a matter of whether you punch hard or not - astral threats can always see you, ignore gravity and terrain, and can usually use ranged spells.

Drop your magic to 0 and burn out. It's safer.
>>
>>44339299

Primarily to get sighted vision back. As fluffy as it is to play a blind ghoul, the fact is that I want to prove to my group that having a ghoul on the team is not a huge seeping liability.

Plus, I'm bringing a monofilament whip, and I don't want to get caught with a hilariously illegal weapon on me. Though, now that I think about it, I'm fucked if someone stops me as a ghoul, regardless of having a killwire...

>>44339326

Would that work? Does a ghoul burning out remove the dual nature?
>>
>>44339403
>Does a ghoul burning out remove the dual nature?
Yes. Mundane = not dual natured ...
>>
>>44339403
If you're burning out, I'd go all cybertank, taking advantage of ghouls ridiculous toughness and getting some cyber limbs.
>>
>>44339444

Eh, "ridiculous toughness" just means 1 armor. I'm more likely to go biosam, if I'm planning on just burning out. I'm starting one essence lower already, let's make the most out of what I have...

>>44339415

Next question: would burning out remove my ability to perceive the astral plane? I liked the idea of having "competent tracker" added to my list of things to do along with "cut people into chunks".
>>
>>44339491
Don't underestimate Body 10.
>>
>>44338596
>>44338641
That's, uh. That's a lot of Attack, anon. I think you should be fine.
>>
>>44339491
It would remove your ability to percieve.
>>
>>44339610
But I could go higher if I spent less money on vehicles, or canceled my Docwagon contract...
Why are choices so hard?
>>
>>44339630
Or I could get an Echo Unlimited and shoot for 12 attack, which might actually be overkill.
>>
>>44339630
How many dices do you roll for Brute Force/Data Spike?
>>
>>44339630
Or you could realize you're never going to consistently hit a limit of 7, let alone 10, in the matrix and divert your efforts elsewhere.
>>
>>44339666
16 dice.
>>
>>44339141
>Also, Agi 10? What did you do to get that?
Make an elf, cap out Agility, enhance a cyberarm with +3 agility.
>>
>>44338411
That's one full shirt.
>>
>>44339696
But attack also adds to the base DV of your dataspike, and a DV of 14 with hammer running and a bonus for every net hit can really fry things, and with biofeedback added can melt peoples brain in a single hit if they roll badly.
>>
>>44339727
there is so much more to hacking than just data spike. if you're going to pick any attribute to crank beyond reason, go for firewall.
>>
>>44339707
Okay, quick back-of-the-envelope estimate. 3 dice = 1 hit, so you'll get (5,33, rounded to 5) 5 hits on an average roll.

If you use an edge point to reroll the misses, you'll get (3,67 rounded to 4) 4 extra from the remaining 11 rerolled dice.

Even with edge, you statistically won't hit your limit of 10, and it is grossly overboosted for your regular dicepool.

Conclusion: don't boost it further, it's mostly pointless. Invest your resources in something else.
>>
>>44339737
Is there any limits when you roll a matrix defense test?
>>
>>44339784
Nope.
>>
>>44339751
Don't you ignore limits when you use edge?
>>
>>44339838
Only when you use it to get extra dice on your roll,"Expand the Limit". If you use it for a "Second Chance" to reroll misses, it doesn't.
>>
Alright /srg/, I need help with deciding on some fun drones to rig, what are some of your favorites?
>>
>>44339912
An very realistic anthro drone controlled by a quasimodo ugly rigger. If you already have a character in mind, you can never go wrong with rotor drones with Alphas.
>>
I recently started to read the Kellan Colt books, gotta say they're fun.
What is your favorite Shadowrun book?
>>
>>44339989
ShadowrunStorytime.pdf
>>
>>44339993
Gotta re-read that next, thanks for reminding me. Is Jarboot's compiled version good?
>>
>>44339912
A Roto-Drone is superbly flexible, I usually fill one top to bottom with sensor gear and software, in addition to the normal rooftop grenade-launchers.
The Stormcloud is great for surveillance + sniping
The Steel Lynx is the go-to combat monster
Kanmushi with a optical tap is almost mandatory
The Evening Mist is surprisingly useful, especially as a makeshift, reusable gas-bomb
>>
How much drain resistance via custom drugs is too much?
>>44339912
Nothing Personal Kid (snort) has a rotodrone with 14 armor that comes with a free MMG, that's great
Rigger 5 has the Juggernaut, which is basicly ED 209. Sadly, it's restricted, and as crap as ed209 was, so it's kinda not worth it.
>>44339989
Changeling. Only one I didn't hate.
>>
>>44340182
>Nothing Personal Kid (snort) has a rotodrone with 14 armor that comes with a free MMG, that's great

Meh... It's quite expensive for what it does, especially since its 14 armor won't prevent it going down in flames quickly the moment the opposition has access to better gear than pistols and SMG's.

It's good at its designed use, namely put the fear into punks, gangbangers, malcontents, SINless and other trogs; but it's really not that great for shadowrunning. A roto-drone with an AK-97 can do the same job for just over one-third of the price.
>>
File: Catalina.jpg (68 KB, 740x440) Image search: [Google]
Catalina.jpg
68 KB, 740x440
So I saw the Catalina II in Rigger 5.0 and I got a few questions about it.

1.) It's listed as a Rotor-Craft. Does that mean it can some how hover like a helicopter?

2.) Can it be modified to land on water as well as a runway?

3.) It says it has a cabin installed inside it. Does that mean a runner could just live on it instead of renting an apartment?
>>
What is sex like in the sixth world? I was curious to know. Are there cyber genitals? Who is fucking who? What if a human has sex with a Ork, what would the kid look like?

..... Where can I find Shadowrun smut?
>>
>>44340571
Cybergenetalia is a thing. Lots of people are fucking lots of other people. You can't have a mixed-metatype child. The child would either be an ork or a human, I believe.
Don't know.
>>
>>44340571
In order, sex is not much different. Cyber genitals are listed in Chrome Flesh. Everyone fucks everyone. Human and orc boning results in either a human or orc child, no half-orcs here. No idea where to find smut.
>>
>>44340571
>What is sex like in the sixth world?
Wilder than in ours.

>Are there cyber genitals?
Yes. And you aren't limited to one set if you really need more.

>Who is fucking who?
There are very few taboos in the sixth world.

>What if a human has sex with a Ork, what would the kid look like?
Genetic lottery. the kid will be born either human or orc, and has a chance to goblinize during puberty if born human. But in any case, they'll be fullblood human or ork. There are no "half-breeds" in the sixth world.

>Where can I find Shadowrun smut?
Try /d/. There's a bunch of writefags writing fapfics and drawfags drawing lewd things in (amongst other) the Shadowrun setting over there.
>>
>>44340571
>What is sex like in the sixth world?
Sweaty and hot
>I was curious to know.
Of course you are omae
>Are there cyber genitals?
Yes, even magic genitals
>Who is fucking who?
I am fucking your mother, if that is what you are asking
>What if a human has sex with a Ork, what would the kid look like?
Either a human or an orc
>>
File: 1280432610474.png (2 MB, 896x665) Image search: [Google]
1280432610474.png
2 MB, 896x665
All roles in my group are filled aside from decker so I volunteered.
I'm currently reading the matrix chapter for the second time
but I want to avoid mistakes early on if possible.

What are mandatory things for a decker to have in 5e?
What are things to make him more interesting?

Any general advice?
>>
File: 1450785573893[1].jpg (103 KB, 620x298) Image search: [Google]
1450785573893[1].jpg
103 KB, 620x298
So /srg/ I'm writing a metaplannar quest for my party's Wolf Shaman's initiation. Its his second grade and second time using a metaplannar quest. His first test was largely about leadership, Wolf wanted him to act more as a pack alpha, which he did by organizing small beast spirits which took the form of his party mates in various canine forms.
I'm thinking his second quest will be focusing on combat prowess, and that since its his second quest that there be a much more obvious chance at failure, or at least an increased difficulty. My plan so far is that Wolf tells the shaman that a foreign spirit has trespassed within his astral forest and the shaman (with the aid of his spirit party and ally spirit so the other PCs aren't sitting bored) are to hunt it down, kill it, and present Wolf with a trophy as tribute.

How's the best way to do this sort of thing? Knowing the shaman he'll default to using the Search power of his Ally Spirit to find the thing, and I think that's kind of lack luster, to turn half the quest into a single set of dice rolls.
>>
>>44340966
>What are mandatory things for a decker to have in 5e?
1) High Logic and and points in Cybercombat, Computers, Electronic Warfare, Hacking, Hardware and Software. They don't need to be all maxxed (you wouldn't be able to do it anyway) but you need at least one rank in each.
2) A deck. You have multiple options for this, especially if your GM allows the Data Trails book (which he should, but if he's a beginner he might not).

For a beginner, I'd recommend to stick to the basics and buy one of the decks in the core rulebook.

3) A datajack. You'll need it to go full VR, and (unless you play a decker adept) it'll help you out a bit with its 1 noise reduction.

4) either cybereyes or an image link in your glasses/helmet's visor. If you ever want to hack in AR, you'll need something that allows you to see what you're doing.

5) Programs to load on your deck; buy all of them. Get a rating 4 Agent as well to assist you.

6) A decent Charisma and a couple of ranks in Sneaking, Etiquette, Perception and Negotiation. (That you can at least try to be discrete and talk to people)

7) A firearm of choice, and ranks in the use of it.

And that's it for the mandatory things.

Beyond that, you'll have to choose if you want to focus on hacking exclusively, or be decent at another thing, and what.
>>
>>44341105
Doesn't the datajack alone provide the AR ?
>>
>>44341154
Datajack doesn't provide anything beyond the DNI alowing you to 'think' commands at a device.

The deck itself will normally have an AR interface (unless it's a modded device or weird non-standard form factor deck), but you'd have to hold it in front of your eyes to see what you're doing.

The image link is used to 'project' the ARO's in your field of view unobtrusively while leaving your hands free. You get one for free with cybereyes, otherwise you have to install one in a piece of gear.
>>
>>44340571
There's some smutty fics on the 1d4chan master list.
>>
>>44339326
Physical walls are still a thing on the Astral
>>
>>44341195
Nooo....
If you have a DNI you have the full VR package. You simple need a comlink or a deck with SimSense so it can translate bits and bites into brain wave magic.

Image Link is for the people who don't have DNI
>>
File: Unbenannt.png (118 KB, 338x207) Image search: [Google]
Unbenannt.png
118 KB, 338x207
>>44341468
>>
>>44341457
You can move through walls on the astral plane. You cannot, however, see through them
>>
>>44341495
Precisely my point.
A duel natured entity wouldn't magically attract all magical threads like they're some form of Warp Beacon. Because there's walls and shit in the way.
>>
>>44341509
they could take astral beacon, but that is neither here nor there
>>
>>44340413
>1
Yes, it'd follow rotocraft rules. Errata may change this.

>2
Yes, grab the amphibious (surface) modification.

>3
GM's discretion. Obviously it's missing many amenities. You'd still pay lifestyle costs for food/clothing and the like.
>>
I am a newplayer and I would like to be a Troll, however.. Can there be more to being a troll besides just being a apparent big dumb soak monster? I want to be a troll but I don't neccesarily want to be all about "ME BASH YOU NOW!" How would you roleplay something else though, I feel as if trolls have all these crazy limitations. Like 100 percent lifestyle increase? How can I afford that?! Doesn't that mean cyberware and shit costs more if you are a troll?
>>
>>44341468
>Nooo....
>If you have a DNI you have the full VR package.

No you don't. Put simply, a DNI is an USB slot in your head that "merely" allows you to connect youre brains to a machine. Nothing more. If you want to go AR or VR, you need an extra device.

The trick is, without DNI you simply cannot go VR.
>>
>>44341927
If you want to be a troll, want to take advantage of their massive STR + BOD, and not be soak murderhobo, I would suggest playing a Martial Arts Adept. At least for 5e, the Kicking Martial Arts seem very strong for Trolls, because Kick stacks with your inherent reach bonus.
>>
>>44341927
5e fucked the trolls. RIP troll mages, troll hackers
>>
>>44341960
Read this
>>44341493
>>
>>44341981
Do trolls make good street samurai? or does the cost of cyberware for trolls make it... detrimental? The cost of cyberware for trolls does increase right?
>>
>>44341994
Yes and?

Again, if you want to go AR or VR, you need an extra device. Tha datajack/control rig/trode net isn't enough.
>>
>>44341995
Only cyberlimbs, since they need more upgrades to be tailored/optimised to the troll's higher baseline.
>>
>>44341995
Trolls do make good street sams, but are cost prohibitive at char gen because of how expensive it is to play a Troll. IIRC 'ware is not more expensive for trolls.

Focus on Bioware to increase your Agility and Strength, specialize in weapons to take advantage of your higher Recoil Compensation. Eventually get Bone Density/Lacing and striking callouses so you can punch like a freight train and increase your soak pool.
>>
>>44341995
>The cost of cyberware for trolls does increase right?
No, it doesn't. It's all bundled up in the increased Lifestyle costs.
>>
>>44339403
Not to argue with the many sages here but I believe as a ghoul you are just dual natured by being infected. Not because you are Awakened. I'm not sure you can not be, ever.
>>
>>44342013
Which part of
>you don't need any additional gear like earbuds or an image link to see or hear augmented reality objects
do you fail to comprehend?
>>
>>44342034
>>44342023
>>44342020

Wait, now I am confused, just how much more expensive is it to play a troll? is it noticeable? It says 100 percent life style increase which is accurate right? That wasn't errata'd?

Also, roleplaying wise.. I never know how to roleplay a Troll. I am actually trying to roleplay because I have found that a lot of my characters in other roleplaying games like this come out to flat and bland and no personality.

I just feel like trolls are relegated to being soak monsters... is it possible to be more than that?
>>
>>44342064
+100% cost is +2000 for a low lifestyle.
>>
>>44342050
Could you please read the rest of the rulebook where it is explained page after page that you need either a comlink or assimilated to connect to the matrix, instead of refering to a small insert taken out of context?

Seriously...
>>
>>44342064
>It says 100 percent life style increase which is accurate right?
Lifestyle cost is basically your monthly rent to live, that's all. You need more food and clothes made specially larger because you're 2m50+.

>just how much more expensive is it to play a troll? is it noticeable?
It is noticeable but really not that much of a problem.

>is it possible to be more than that?
You can do anything you want as a troll. Yes, it might be mechanically less optimal than another metatype at a given task, but you can perfectly be a decker/rigger/technomancer/face/whateveryouwant as a troll.
>>
>>44342105
No Lifestyle includes food and clothes, fuel, everything that's not shadowrunning.
>>
>>44342064
Its not the lifestyle cost, its the chargen resources. You have to pick a high priority to be a troll, which makes it harder to be a mage or a decker, regardless of racial traits.

Roleplaying a good troll is the same as roleplaying a good human or ork or elf or dwarf. Its about being more than a stereotype (or living that stereotype and playing it well). Your troll needs to be more than a murderhobo with 0.01 ware. Have them enjoy cooking, or enjoy literature, something that isn't murdering.
>>
>>44342084
>gear like earbuds or an image link
>commlink
Are you stupid or something? YTo see AR you only need to establish a DNI to a matrix-able device like a commlink or a deck. That was the point.
>>
File: 1445644023156.jpg (102 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1445644023156.jpg
102 KB, 640x640
>>44342084
Internet -> Comlink -> DNI -> Brain
In what world do you need an imagelink if the data is streamed directly into your brain.

You're wrong, stop spreading false information.
The text isn't taken out of context, it is a side box. It's all the context there is.
>>
>>44338411

This picture raises an interesting question; how much cleavage is too much cleavage? How much boob is too much boob?
>>
>>44342123
>To see AR you only need to establish a DNI to a matrix-able device like a commlink or a deck. That was the point.

So the datajack is not enough by itself, what I was saying since the beginning.

Jesus...

>>44342135
That's my point. The DNI isn't enough by itself.
>>
>>44342122

See thats the thing! I try so hard in these other games to NOT be a murder hobo but somehow always end up being one.I am trying to figure out how NOT to be a murder hobo. Also, I never liked the idea of going down to 0.01 essence or whatever even as a mundane character but at the same time... I don't want to be a saddle bag on the party.

So the actual limited factor on trolls is that you need a high metatype priority?

Another thing.. agility.. You basically can't afford to have a poor agility stat has as a street samurai can you?
>>
>>44342140
You can never have enough. Where are the bras of the sixth world! THAT WOMAN NEEDS SUPPORT!
>>
>>44342156
...Have you read the post you were answering to?>>44341468
>>
>>44342105
Does this also mean my armor and shit costs more? What about guns?

Jesus trolls and dwarves can potentially get WRECKED by those life style costs?
>>
>>44342198
Lifestyle cost is usually the only thing that raises in price. Though if you use Rigger 5, you'll need metahuman adaptation on your vehicle.
>>
>>44342198
No, the only things that cost more are your basic living expenses which are represented as your Lifestyle cost. Equipment, unless otherwise stated, do not cost extra anything
>>
>>44342174

Who needs bras when cyber-boobs can remain forever perky? I imagine implants of the sixth world do the same thing.
>>
>>44342160
Trolls have the lowest max agility, true, but it isn't that hampering in the long run.

>>44342198
No it doesn't. Adapting gear to your bigger hands is covered in lifestyle expense.

The only time it will come up is if, for instance, you pick up a gun from a downed human on a run and try to use it there and then. There you'll have a negative on your actions due to having way too beefy hands for the gun.
>>
Thematically, what might a decker see with AR while walking down a busy street in seattle or some shit?

In my mind, I imagine he would see all those ARO things right? and in order to interact or even hack one, he just clicks it and goes from there right?

Do most things have a ARO? Like if he saw a neon sign, would that have an ARO? If he saw someone walk by and they had a commlink on, would he see an ARO and be able to hack it?

I am just confused as to just how much a decker can see and do with AR. What about other characters who aren't deckers? What can they do in AR?
>>
>>44342160
Murder hoboing is *not* being good at killing things.
>>
man.. I want to play a game of shadowrun so badly but NO ONE is playing. I looked on roll20 and on the /tg/ game finder. No one wants a new player which kind of sucks..

Maybe I should just read the book and get a good grip on rules and then GM my own game? Would that be fun? Sounds intimidating.
>>
>>44342222

Quads speak the truth, the sixth world is a golden age of large, perky, almost anime-esque breasts.
>>
>>44342229
>I imagine he would see all those ARO things right? and in order to interact or even hack one, he just clicks it and goes from there right?
Basically, yes to both. He might have to do a matrix perception test to find the correct ARO in a sea of them.

>Do most things have a ARO?
Everything that isn't a throwback or running silent.

Like if he saw a neon sign, would that have an ARO? If he saw someone walk by and they had a commlink on, would he see an ARO and be able to hack it?
Yes and yes.

>What about other characters who aren't deckers? What can they do in AR?
Since they lack Attack and Sleaze attributes, not much. See and interact with other ARO's exchange messages, pictures and data, that kind of things. Imagine what your smartphone can do today jacked up to 11.
>>
>>44342229
>I am just confused as to just how much a decker can see and do with AR. What about other characters who aren't deckers? What can they do in AR?
Both would see the ARO of shops, advertisement, anyone who has a commlink and isn't running silent is visible by everyone. Then, your decked can use matrix perception to see if there is people running silent, and he also has access to attack and sleaze actions (beware of GOD).
>>
>>44342292

Hmm.. this is concerning because I wanted to be a street samurai with some cyberware obviously, can people see ARO's on my cyberware and potentially hack me? Is it possible to have a limb running silent?

How the hell can you live in a world where ANYONE COULD HACK YOU FROM JUST SEEING YOU? Literally, someone could HACK your body right?
>>
>>44342334
The vast vast vast majority of the population are not Hackers. Also, you probably want to turn off your Titanium Bone Lacing's Wireless.
>>
>>44342334
>Hmm.. this is concerning because I wanted to be a street samurai with some cyberware obviously, can people see ARO's on my cyberware and potentially hack me?
Yes.

>Is it possible to have a limb running silent?
Yes. You can also simply turn the wireless off.

>How the hell can you live in a world where ANYONE COULD HACK YOU FROM JUST SEEING YOU?
First, hackers aren't that common. Second that's where a PAN come in. By slaving all your gear to a good comlink, all the trafic to your gear is forced to pass through the comlink, and anyone trying to hack it must defeat the comlink's better stats. (Unless they can jam a cable in your arse, but at that point you might be in more trouble than simply gettingyour 'ware hacked.)
>>
>>44342334
Yes, that is why Decks are illegal to own unless you're certified security or para-military.

Your cyberlimbs will defend with the firewall of your comlink (check out rules under PAN, Personal Area Network). You can switch of wireless on your gear, which will make it immune to hacking and they won't display icons in AR. That's why all the things have wireless bonuses listed separately.
>>
File: HeroQuestE002[1].png (381 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
HeroQuestE002[1].png
381 KB, 640x480
>>44341080
bump for this question.
(Also fuck yeah KoDP)
>>
>>44342334
Your ware is hackable, but you can shut the wireless down not to display them to the world.

If you want the sweet wireless bonus while staying somewhat safe, just slave your cyberlimbs to a good commlink.
>>
>>44342363

Why does titanium bone lacing have WIRELESS?! What am I going to do with wireless bones?!
>>
>>44342411
Software patches/updates, and to warn you of any damage with your bones or the lacing.
>>
>>44342411
1. Because everything needs wireless in 5e, fuck you.
2. Bone Lacing could let you know when theres damage to its structure, or when you have fractures/damages to your bones. And patches.
>>
>>44342372

you can jack into other people?
>>
>>44342411
Everything has wireless by default. Since Bone lacing wireless doesn't give you any direct crunchy bonus in combat, let's assume the wireless can tell your surgeon where to fix the lacing and just shut the wireless down during your runs.
>>
>>44342436
Yeah, its called sex.
>>
>>44342436
>you can jack into other people?
Of course.
>>
>>44342436
You can jack into other people's gear directly, yes. Every device (including cyberware) has a direct access port somewhere, just in case.

And yes, I was being facetious with the "arse" thing.
>>
>>44342436
There's software that causes brain damage through overloading DNI interfaces. Apart from that you can only jack their gear and implants.
>>
>>44342064
errata says 50%, not 100.
>>
Are there any GM's here? How do you deal with the SHEER amount of shit going on in certain situations? Lets say a combat breaks out and the team decker says "I want to hack the enemy weapons!" and then you got the street samurai and adepts doing crazy shit or the rigger trying to maneuver flying drones above the enemies. It seems like so FUCKING much.
>>
>>44342568
I play Shadowrun enough to eventually get used to the complexity as a GM. Its not easy.
>>
>>44342568
Have the player know the rules they attempt to use.
>>
>>44342582

jesus.. what would you recommend for me to get better at GMing shadowrun? I am incredibly inexperienced. Things like initiative still confuse me a bit. I understand you have a score and dice right? So you add REA and Intuition PLUS whatever you roll on intiative dice you have and then that becomes your score right?
>>
>>44342568
It's actually pretty easy, but the >>44342623 anon here is right : have your players know the rules (at least a bit) and hand them the cheat sheets in the OP pastebin. Also, since the 3 spaces (meat, matrix and magic) use the same initiative and action system, it's actually pretty easy.

A few sessions in I feel my job is now making the stories, managing the bad guys and handing out the bonuses/maluses.
>>
>>44342779

I guess I am too worried about rules maybe. They are important though. I just don't want to get into a situation where not knowing some rule really slows the game down. Like what if someone wants to use plastic explosives to bring down a small house? That can take some time to figure out.

Also.. a question to you as a GM, how often do you use maps? like to show combat and such? I am worried because I fear having to draw my own maps.
>>
>>44340035
Thanks for that, but where are the Stormcloud and Evening Mist in? I can't find them in any of the books.
>>
>>44342815
>I just don't want to get into a situation where not knowing some rule really slows the game down.

This is unavoidable in a group that plays any system for the first time. It gets better.
>>
>>44342815
My best advice is that sometimes, fuck the rules. I mean, be prepared, know your shit when it comes to combat, driving and such (and keep your cheat sheets near, those are awesome), but sometimes making everything RAW is a chore.

If your player wants to blow shit up and you didn't forecasted that, my advice is to use common sense. Would 10kg of demolition material rekt a house when used by a specialist ? Fuck yeah.

If you want to use rules : you got the rules p198 and 438, consider the house in cheap or standard material and roll for it.

As for maps, I use them when it's serious business. Last mission, my players had to infiltrate a party and kidnap a politician, I didn't use maps for anything except the interior of the mansion where the party was (I simply took a floorplan from the internet for the mansion and draw it on a flipmat). All the prep work, the talking, the information gathering as well as the getaway, I didn't use a map. And even then, the map was barely only useful to see if the package could resist the mind control spell or not given the distance he had to walk. In any case, if you have to improvise a floorplan, use buildings you know IRL.
>>
Is having a criminal SIN considered suicide at character creation? It sounds like a really REALLY bad option to take.. I know its a negative quality but god damn the implications. You have to broad cast it ALL the time? If someone finds out you have one.. arne't you turbo fucked?
>>
>>44342815
Maps are only really useful for boss level encounters (may that be an actual boss or a SWAT unit storming the building).

Apart from that, floor plans can be cool for planing a run in advance. For that your best bet is just to find a floorplan on the internet.
>>
>>44343095
>You have to broad cast it ALL the time?
In theory...

>If someone finds out you have one.. arne't you turbo fucked?
Depends on the company you hold, some consider it a mark of honor. But yes, generally speaking being outed is a bad thing. Not as bad as being a "former" corpo drone, but still...
>>
>>44343095
You can get a fake SIN same as the non SINers. You're only fucked if you get made by the authorities because you left your ugly mug on video or fingerprints, shit like that.
>>
>>44343095

Don't have to broadcast, it's just illegal to do so. You wouldn't want to do anything illegal would you?
>>
>>44343126

How much of a detriment would someone with a criminal sin be to the group? I came up with a nice back story for my character but I don't want to make things harder on the group for no reason.
>>
>>44343164
Not too hard, just get a believable enough Fake SIN, Rating 2 or 3 should be fine.
>>
>>44343164
Same as a convicted criminal to a crime outfit?
You're going to attract attention if the cops can ever link you to the scene of the crime, even if they have no prove you were directly involved. The corp court has your biometrics on file under your Criminal SIN.
That doesn't mean any camera will automatically identify you as "Mr.Murderhobo WANTED for high terrorism".
>>
>>44343164
just swap out your fake and real sin when needed. dont use a fake sin if youre going to meet a johnson at some A+ sector. its better being searched at every turn then have a security guard discover your true identity last second and make things hell for you. use a fake sin when when you can hide your biometrics and need to.
>>
>>44343164
- Get a fake SIN
- Always wear makeup/get your face surgically altered.
- Always wear gloves/get your fingerprints surgically altered.
- Try not to bleed anywhere.

Do that and you should be fine.
>>
I'm trying to make a character based of big boss. I'm naming him, Big Bucks. What are the qualities/attributes/skills should i get for him?
>>
>>44342815

The question about maps pops up constantly recently. I wonder why.

As a GM I don't use maps for combat. Between swarms of drones, weaponry that can easily destroy surroundings and the fact that "you're five meters from cover!" is usually enough I don't find them necessary. Also, occasionally you would need to use three maps at once - one for meatworld, one for Mx and one for astral. Too much hassle, especially seeing how players oftentimes shoot their way through social encounters and sneak/ parley through combat ones.

While planning? Yes, quite often, especially when the job boils down to getting into compound and carrying a series of task while in there. You can easily download building plans, then sprinkle them up as necessary with icons for cameras, terminals, security gates, etc. etc. etc. It's great for DMs to understand what players are planning, and it helps players with understanding potential dangers, and immersion.
>>
>>44343265

you make me want to die.
>>
>>44343265

The bio that helps you with digesting everything.
>>
Hello /srg/
I will be first time gm soon.
Shadowrun 5e.
Some of my players will be first time players.
We're playing on roll20.
What do I need to learn before I begin?
>>
>>44343488
Read the rulebook, read the cheatsheets, and make sure to keep track of initiative on paper.
>>
>>44343265
High agility
High body
Average strength, but high unarmed combat skills. Use called shots to knock people on the ground or grapple them instead of punching for damage.
Low Logic, Low Wisdom, Low Charisma
>>
>>44343554
roll20 has an initiative tracker.
>>
>>44343554
>Cheatsheets
Are they in the mega?
Can't check from my phone.
>>
>>44343580
Yep, under summaries in the 5e folder.
>>
Is an all cybercombat decker viable? The plan right now is having a dedicated technomamcer for the more stealth oriented stuff, while I grab a Ring of Light special and back him up on the fighting side.
>>
>>44339415
>>44339403
>>44339326

You fucking idiot. If an infected loses his Magic he fucking dies. Read the small print.
>>
>>44343628
Thx
>>
>>44343705
Short answer, no.

Long answer: do the stealthy stuff yourself with the techno and his sprites as back-up, and get the fuckout of dodge if shit hits the fan.
>>
>>44340182
>>44340256

It's been decanonized in Rigger 5.0 though. The Bumblebee was too OP as fuck. They tried nerfing it a bit but it was STILL too OP, and it was taking too long to try to fix it so they dropped it for now.
>>
>>44343789
Are deckers better than technos for stealth stuff?
>>
>>44343558
>Low Charisma

Big Boss is pretty much Soldier Jesus, he needs huge amounts of Charisma.
>>
>>44341985

Considering 1-2-3E needed Priority A for Trolls, you're a fuckwit.
>>
>>44343843
Deckers are better than Technos at everything, but his Sprite is often as good as you or better. Teamwork tests are sex.
>>
>>44343854
The people only ever followed him because of the crazy missions he pulled. He never convinced anyone through sweet talking. That was Ocelot.
>>
>>44342705

Just play, make mistakes and learn from them. Keep re-reading the book when you're on the shitter. Put it on your phone and read it when you're travelling.

Etc.
>>
>>44343883

Speaking of, how would you make Revolver Ocelot in Shadowrun?
>>
What shadowrun game should I buy on steam?
>>
>>44343883
>>44343854

Big Boss has decent charisma, as he's got decent leadership and been talking back and sweet-talking so many other characters it's stupid. His main stat is probably willpower though.

That said, yes, he's betting more on his "Legendary Rep", "Fame" and high as fuck Street Cred for like +10 to his tests w/ military people.
>>
>>44343983
All three of them.

If you have to choose: Dragonfall Director's Cut > Hong Kong > Dragonfall (basic) > Returns.
>>
>>44344118
Cool, I just got myself the triple pack.

What should I play first?
>>
>>44344220

returns -> dragonfall -> hong kong if you're going to play returns at all, otherwise dragonfall -> hong kong
>>
Can you run hacker programs on a regular commlink?

Specifically, could I have my main real commlink running silent, and a second diversionary commlink broadcasting running the wrapper program to make a pocket full of rfid tags look like my gear? (And possibly other nasty suprises)
>>
Which martial arts in shadowrun fits Big Boss's fighting style? He's great at subduing people, counter attacking, disarming, and knocking his enemies down in just 5 hits. I'm thinking Aikido, but I'm not sure. I think fame:global would fit him, but I also want to give him lightning reflexes (cus slomo lol). Both would exceed my 25 positive karma limit, so which one should would fit more?
>>
>>44343990

I wondrr if Matador or Picador would like the guy. Matador was the merc with an ethics code ffs
>>
>>44344220
I'd play them in the sequence they came out: Dead Man's Switch => Dragonfall => HK.

You can go DMS => HK = DF if you want, but play Dead Man's Switch first. Compared to the two others, it's a bit limited, but it serves pretty well as an intro to the system.
>>
>>44343811
Huh? Where?
>>
Why does playing street samurai seem so bland? Is there anything else a street samurai can do besides be a combat monster?
>>
File: 1447565083525.jpg (70 KB, 384x704) Image search: [Google]
1447565083525.jpg
70 KB, 384x704
Would it be possible to pull off a mysad revolver user who is blind but uses biosonar and/or astral perception to find his targets?
>>
>>44344633
intimidation.... i think thats about it, unlike you combine the concept with another (like sam/decker or sam/face)
>>
>>44344633
Street Sam is just shorthand for 'the guy who does fighting very good'. That's like asking if it's possible to play a Decker that doesn't hack or a Rigger who doesn't drive or have drones. Grow some goddamn RP muscles, think about their motivations and their issues, that's what make characters in Shadowrun interesting.

I've seen this question asked so many times in /srg/, is it really that hard a concept for people to understand?
>>
>>44344633

Sammy can generally be a fairly good driver. Depending on your 'ware choice, you can be a capable infiltrator as well - doubly so if it's mostly bio'. Also, demolitions specialist.

A few points worth of investment into medical skills can go a long way, as well as allowing you to actually know anything about shit you put into your body.
>>
>>44344597
Matador iz le ded.
>>
>>44344633
He can do any of these things:
-Have an ailing mother he has to pay medical bills for
-Be in deep dept to that sleeze Rodrigo, from 4 floors up
-Disgraced at the pitfights and out for revenge
-and many more!
>>
>>44344633
>>44344663
>>44344746

For fa/tg/uys you sure are terrible at character creation.

Is it really that difficult to notice opportunity cost? You barely need a quarter of your chargen stuff to be really good at something. If you're using the rest of it to add 2-3 dice to your tests you're really, reaaaaaaaaaaally shit at maths.

Then again, everyone thinks adepts are the shit, when what it gives you is the glorious ability to add a handful of dice to get them removed by the background count.
>>
>>44344832

adepts are way better than street samurai. You can actually become ACCUSTOMED to background counts too. Like if you grew up in the the barrens, the latent background count has like no effect on you. You feel that shit every day.
>>
>>44344465
Isn't CQC based on Krav Maga or something?
>>
What's the background count everyone is talking about, I can find it no where in the core rule book?
>>
>>44342948
Oh, they're 4e Drones from Arsenal and This Old Drone respectively.
>>
can someone explain armorer skill to me? What the heck does it do!? I barely have seen any uses for it? What can I change or even make with it?
>>
>>44344927

its something thats used by SHITTY GM'S to SHIT ON casters. The rules for it are fucked. Why would my caster care if MARY SUE WAS RAPED AND MURDERED A BLOCK AWAY IN THE BARRENS OF SEATTLE!?
>>
>>44344748

If he was still living I think they would had been great friends. Still Picador will totally be in love with Big Boss
>>
>>44344920
Has some elements of muay thai, karate, jujitsu, commando knife fighting.
Krav maga teaches you how to deal with multiple opponents, but the basics are formed via kickboxing, bjj, the like.
>>
>>44344927
It's a rule from street grimoire. Emotions or the practice of a certain tradition can 'charge' the Astral and make it harder for a spellcaster (of another tradition) to work magic in that place.

In game terms, it gives spellcasters (from the wrong tradition) a negative dicepool modifier on casting, similar to range/wind/light/... modifiers for shooting. It varies from very light (there was violence here recently, -1 die) to impossible to cast in here (Auschwitz, for instance, ha a background count of -16 dice.)
>>
>>44344951
It's used to modify guns, most of the add-ons in Hard Targets use Armorer to be installed.
>>
>>44344967
I don't think you're required to care about what happened to be affected by background count.
>>
>>44345210

Thats my point! Why would my caster be affected by something like that? If I am trying to cast a fireball, why would it matter that someone had their head chopped off a block away?
>>
Is gymnastics pointless if I have levitate?
>>
>>44345634
Do you want to attract attention and possibly suffer stun damage every time you need to jump high? Serious question, I don't know what roles you're trying to handle.
>>
>>44345532
Because the Astral has been disturbed and you have trouble drawing mana in; whether you give a fuck about what happened or not. The world doesn't revolve around your sorry ass, omae...
>>
>>44343860
Troll and elf were always C, pal.
>>
one other guy in this thread said trolls are actually hella gimped. Is that true? Particularly, troll street samurai since what street sams really need are attributes money and skills to be worth their salt. They also need a wide range of attributes too. Like str, body, rea, intuition, AND AGILITY

Troll street samurai would be dumpster tier.
>>
>>44345109
You're mixing count, aspected and domains.

It's easier to think like it as the Warp. The Astral is made of all living thing, their emotions + the planet's gaiasphere. The background count is the quality of the Astral and your connection to it. Mages work from.manipulating the Astral to their will, as such if the Astral is "wet abd sticky" well it gets hard to use it. It's the Matrix Noise of magic. Except there's nothing to negate it except Adept Centering, and being acclimated to small, specific regions (aka Neighborhoods) by living for months in them. You're still vulberable to BG count spikes though (ex: a riot)

Sprawls, by being the virtue of being over-saturated with people, polluted and full of oppression and conflict, gets by default Background counts. 0 in the wild, -2 a city, -4 in a barren are the default.

Then there are ASPECTED areas, where the background count is positive for ONE tradition, like feng shui. This makes members of that tradition gets an advantage compared to others, who gets a penality.

How it works is like this:

You use magic, or an adept power affects a test? You get the background count as a dice pool penality, regardless if its a void (negative) or an ebb (postive). It simply messes up your mojo.

If its positive and aspected to your tradition, you get an increase to your test limit instead.
>>
>>44345760
It's basically the same thing in the end. (Except for those following the correct tradition in an aspected domain.)
>>
>>44344967
>muh caster supremacy
>>
>>44345676
Infiltrator/face mostly because there's other mages on the team and the other guy with max charisma refuses to use it
>>
>>44346020
Well, if you're an infiltrator then you might consider having a few points in it as a back-up type thing I guess.
>>
>>44344660
Why would you ever be blind in the sixth world? Cyber eyes, dude. Only the holiest of shamans would refuse the ability to see to preserve their essence.
I guess an obvious answer response would be "You're too poor to afford the tech" but even the poor could get their hands on second hand chrome if push came to shove
>>
>>44346078

Anarchy Subsidized shows there is the odd case where cybereye surgery fails and you cant perform a transplant or put ware to fix itm
>>
Fuck, Marry, Kill:
Gobbet, Glory, Coyote
>>
>>44346078
Run Faster, p.153
>The character cannot use cybereyes, as the blindness is a nerve issue, leaving them
incapable of processing any visual stimuli, regardless of the source
>>
Fuck Cult Days Glory, Kill Gobbet and Marry Coyote and get skinned by Paco.

Also what does an average Omega Dawn (ProCorp/anti Sinless) Office Wageslave do as a terrorist to threaten runners and Sinless society?
>>
>>44345718
They're not as overpowered as they were before
but it's also true that as a result troll mages/deckers/riggers get needlessly punished in the process.

They're not awful though. You can easily make a troll mage with 9 body, 6 strength, logic, magic and 3 in everything else, including edge.
You just gotta think carefully what to spend your starting karma on.

Regarding streetsams, troll is still a viable choice. They have a rocky start but still the most upwards potential to become combat monsters.

It's worth considering to push trolls, orks and dwarfs one step lower on the priority ladder as a houserule though.

In my group there are only humans and elves.
>>
File: Eiger.jpg (56 KB, 736x1083) Image search: [Google]
Eiger.jpg
56 KB, 736x1083
>>44346206

>he doesn't want to climb that mountain
>>
>>44346346
I wonder how she does her hair
>>
What power train upgrades would fit a walker assassin drone?
>>
File: EigerValentine.jpg (88 KB, 1327x796) Image search: [Google]
EigerValentine.jpg
88 KB, 1327x796
>>44346346

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rt75y38J00s
>>
>>44346206

Racter, Duncan, Blitz
>>
>>44346254

Omega Dawn is a secret circle of highly trained corpsec that are invitational only.

You don't get Joe Wageslave in the ranks.
>>
How useful does the Ares Slivergun look to you? That Forbidden tag kinda puts me off, but the concept is so cool...
>>
>>44346751

Cheap, high damage silenced assassin murdergun. Its main advantages are the integrated silencer, the burst fire and the fuckhuge ammo capacity.

It's a good specialist weapon.
>>
>>44344901
Adepts are better at chargen and worse in the long run.
>>
>>44344901

Only in your neighborhood of that barren
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (19 KB, 433x249) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
19 KB, 433x249
How would you make a stun knife?
>>
>>44347358
Stick a dull blade in the barrel of a taser. If you mean mechanics wise, no idea.
>>
Anyone got that gif of the dude with a katana on the news?
>>
>>44347358
A refluffed Stun Baton.
Or do you want a knife that deals electric damage?
>>
>>44346622

He can be useful as the expendable pawn. Have him and a bunch of angry wageslaves go postal in the Barrens starting shit with a local orphanage housing little sinless children
>>
>>44347628
That gives me a good idea for a run where Joe Wageslave spills the beans on a Omega Dawn operation.
>>
>>44347358
That's what we in the biz call a kill knife.

IIRC, sometimes tasers proof lethal, if the metal bits pierce the skin too deep and hit blood. Blood is more conductive than skin, and leads straight to the heart. A knife with an electric current running through it would probably quickly prove lethal without extremely fine control.
>>
>>44347628

He wouldn't be Omega Dawn though. Probably wouldn't even know they exist.

The corps themselves don't even want Omega Dawn to exist.

Doesn't mean he's not part of a hate group though, which THEM could be used by the OD for whatever purpose, but at the same time... There's a reason Spec Ops don't trust civies for anything.
>>
>>44347866

Why not? I thought they hated sinless and anarchists more than each other. Once thworld is their corporate oyster the world can fuck all to stop them
>>
>>44347962

Because if there's one thing they hate more than the SINless, it's each other. Having some of them better operatives work together (or even obey orders) from someone in another megacorp is super dangerous internally.

Remember the brits and germans that celebrated christmas together in WWI? Do you rememer that they WERE ALL EXECUTED FOR TREASON?! They didn't want to keep doing war after the xmas dinner, so they got cut off.

Same deal. You can't work with the enemy, ever.
>>
>>44347962
The Megas still need people like Shadowrunners for all their covert stuff. I think OD's motivations are more rooted in the fact that corpsec are just cannon fodder for Runners and are always the targets of SINless unrest while the CEOs just relax in their ivory tower. If the buddy I shared shifts with was killed by a Shadowunner, I would want vengeance too.
>>
>>44348010
I can't find anything that says they were executed. Do you have a source?
>>
>>44348010
>>44347962

Also, they explicitly mention that OD members are invited because they're on a quest of personal vengeance. They're the HTR team members who had friends, family or teammates mowed down by shadowrunners and are out for blood.
>>
>>44348098

But they also target sinless and people woth funny thoughts like workers rights, helping the poor and shit like that. Because sinless stick it to the man while they have gladly embraced their chains and be thankful for scraps
>>
>>44348010
They weren't executed, the officers involved were either moved or court marshaled.
>>
>>44348010
They have been moved to other fronts, not executed. Probably what would happen to OD if their employers learn what they are doing during their friday night (which is, using corporate gear for personal purpose, with the competitors).
>>
which splat books are good to have for running a game of begginer runners. most are 3.5 grognards but ok guys all in all.
>>
>>44343759
You're not my african american, friend. You'll have to support that with more than salt and bullshit.
>>
>>44348400
5e? Core with priority & Run Faster for gear packs. Introduce more to them as they improve.
>>
How do you get your runners to not take the boring way?
For example, say they need to kidnap a guy at a big event, what's to stop them from just waiting until it's over aside from an arbitrary line?
What's to stop the players from just waiting until the target gets off work instead of breaking into the exciting facility?
>>
>>44348673
Well, usually I give the guy a big ass escort and a secured residence. The exciting mission is actually the easy way.
>>
>>44348673
Usually Mr. Johnson will give the runners a lead the will make it so their best opportunity to capture the guy would be while he's unguarded during the even. Also, even if the team goes with a boring plan a twist should always pop up to make the team improvise.
>>
>>44348844
>>44348673
Also to add to that, I still give the option for players to attack from other angles if they prefer doing it the hard and dangerous.
>>
How big are elves? Is 6'8" really tall?
>>
>>44350183
Elves are above average human height, but generally fit within human norms.
>>
>>44350183
i'd say elves are like 3 inches taller than normal human. but orks are 4 or 5 inches taller than normal

Then there is weird shit like the 7 and a half feet tall nba player human and the 4 foot 9 dryads
>>
>>44350183
I always saw them as being about the same height, if not a little taller than humans, but generally thinner.

6'8" is quite tall, but not unreasonably so. It's not like you're taller than the troll, after all.
>>
>>44350257
I recall one fiction in some book where a super tall human woman hooked up with an unusually short troll. They had a good time.

I think neither of them was dead by the end even
>>
>>44342156
What you were saying since the beginning is that you required a device or cybereyes with image link.
>>
So all in all had a people like 5e? Is it typically agreed to get it right the most?
>>
>>44350183
elves in the 5e book are stated to average 15 cm taller than humans, and are the same height as orks
>>
>>44350781

How do you transcend being a murder hobo? I DON'T WANT TO BE A MURDER HOBO but no matter what I do.. thats how it ends up. I am just a dude with no home that is killing dudes.. FUCK!
>>
>>44352099
Murderhobo is more about personal outlook then not having a home in killing people.

But it's hard to be a good man who lives in a dirty world.
>>
File: omegadawn-tg-disappointed.jpg (100 KB, 387x162) Image search: [Google]
omegadawn-tg-disappointed.jpg
100 KB, 387x162
>>44348098
>>44348148
>>44348332

TG, you disappoint me. It's written verbatim in the book. Omega Dawn is like two pages, are you really that terrible at reading?

>Pic Related
>>
>>44352844
>Omega Dawn
What pages are they? What book?
>>
>>44353696
10 terrorists.
>>
>>44348673
a twist
>they wait for the even to end
>another runner team is stealing him
>>
>>44354471

Did you post in the right thread?
>>
>>44354626
He's just a colossal autist. Ignore him or filter the filename.
>>
>>44354471
This seems like a reply to the wrong thread or post.
>>
>>44354701
Just pasta
>>
>>44354701
It's some guy who got upset about some MtG drama I guess? Anyway, he periodically posts that quote or another one about loli being paedophilia or something along with that picture in every thread.
>>
>>44354818
in like every thread or just hadowurn threads?
>>
>>44354916
Others too, I believe. Maybe not all, but certainly not just /srg/.
>>
>>44354818
That's seriously weird. What's the end goal?
>>
>>44354957
It's not SO weird, just kind of dumb. I guess he's trying to let people know about how he thinks the guy in the image is a shitlord, but not all of tg plays MtG so I don't really know why he expects everyone to get outraged by some MtG celebrity that no one outside that community would know.
>>
>>44355080
Is that a celeb or just some random dude in a picture?

I remember I tried MtG with a friend when we were 10-11ish. I'm 25 now. Was that the first edition of the game? Neither one of us gave much of a shit.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.