[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sibella Quest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41
File: Sibella Daughter of Dracula.png (1 MB, 1535x1744) Image search: [Google]
Sibella Daughter of Dracula.png
1 MB, 1535x1744
The continuing adventures of an anon and his...
...well, he hasn't met her YET.

Previous Thread:>>44229639

Twitter:https://twitter.com/QuestGuy1

You accept the two bloody fangs so large they look like they came out of a monstrous animal's mouth.

You suppose that that isn't too far from the truth.

You hate taking the fangs of your kills. It makes you feel like some sort of deranged serial killer collecting trophies. But its what Father Costilla expects of you. And you know it could be worse. Hunters from his generation have been known to preserve the entire head of their kills. Sometimes they even use them to decorate the reliquaries of their favorite saints. You heard that St. Denis in particular likes to be honored with vampire heads.

"There's something weird the two of you need to see" Father Costilla says motioning for you and Abdiel to follow him deeper into the mansion's ruins. "I hope it means less than I what I imagine it to mean."

"It's...well its something you two need to see, yeah." Benny says slowly stepping over plant golem remains. His bomb-proof suit barely squeezes through the hallways.

-cont
>>
Glad I get these twitter updates on my phone. So pumped!
>>
Hell yeah, here we go.
Will this be the thread where we meet Sibella?
>>
Aww shit I just thought about it but We've been touched by an Angel.
>>
>>44325130
I'm really excited to meet Sibella. This has the potential to get really complicated. I imagine Anon will be pretty distrustful of her at first, so kind of want him to act all tsundere toward her
>>
>>44324942
You make your way through Costilla and Benny's handiwork. The symmetrically bisected plant golems are Costilla's. The singed piles of plant matter with little dancing wisps of fire are Benny's. The obliterated dining room containing nothing but ash in the corners of blackened walls is definitely Benny's. You figure he must have used one of his billiard balls.

Abdiel hovers by your side, hands held demurely in front of herself. She seems to be wearing her usual stoic demeanor but you know from your earlier use of Lucy that she's rattled by your previous difficulties.

She keeps one large white angel wing wrapped around you from behind. You'd be covered in shade if she was physical enough to block light.

>>44241680
> "I don't know why you get so worried about. I always fufill my task (whisper) specially when you are helping me."

Abdeil turns her head toward you and stares with sad, emerald green eyes. "You know that its...hard for me sometimes. I can't stand between you and danger as a normal guardian angel can. I can only move you, and I am not as quick as I would like to be..."

She quickly lightens up and shrugs her shoulders. "But of course I'm always quick enough to save you! Of course you fulfill your task when I'm helping you! Did you imagine that God would send you an angel insufficient for your needs? You know, just because you're my sword on Earth doesn't mean I'm not an equal partner in your battles. I mean, when's the last time you prayed thanks for my protection? I mean to just take divine protection for granted is presumptuous at best and a sin at worst..."

Good news: Abdiel feels better.

Bad news: Abdiel feels better.

WHAT DO WE SAY TO TEASE HER ABOUT HER WORRYING EARLIER?

DO WE ASK HER ABOUT THE POISON THAT AFFECTED US?

>>44325130
That's the plan! She's going to show up, don't worry. This quest is just different from the others in that we don't start with the ghoul pining after us.

Romancing Sibella will require effort.
>>
>>44325330
We do have some points to spend to make things go better with Sibella interaction, right?
>>
>>44325330
"Aren't angels supposed to be all knowing, or something? You sure freaked out back there."
>>
>>44325330
>romancing Sibella will require effort.

Love this. I am hoping for some belligerent sexual tension.
>>
"Please do not presume that. I would never doubt your abilities, nor that of God."

"By any change would you know of the poison?"
>>
>>44325645
>>44325330

link
>>
>>44325444
"Hmph!" Abdiel says folding her wings behind her. "We know all in Heaven, Hell, Earth, and all the places between but when it comes to human behavior we know even less than you do. And when it comes to YOUR behavior sometimes it feels like I know NOTHING!"

>>44325645
>I would never doubt your abilities

"But of course not!" Abdiel says throwing her head back confidently. "Why would you when its clear that sometimes I'm the only thing keeping you from getting killed?"

>Would you know of the poison?

Abdiel pauses in her hovering. Her green eyes widen for a moment. "Oh yes. The poison...well OBVIOUSLY you know that my divine halo protects you from all manner of illness and disease...assuming I've knowledge beforehand. This poison was simply very novel. And it slipped by me."

She looks down at you. "...I'm sorry. It won't happen again. I suppose I am somewhat at fault for what happened then if the poison affected your physical performance."

Benny looks back at you. "Hey Anon, I almost forgot to ask. Is your angel alright?"

Abdiel glares. "Your angel? I hate how he says that. Like "your imaginary friend. Anon, tell him I'm not here."

WHAT DO WE TELL BENNY?

Costilla and Benny lead you through a burnt hole in the wall to something you've seen again and again and again.

Good thing you've switched off Lucy.

It's a stable. For humans. Eliot didn't even bother with chains. He kept them so dry they could barely move.

Brown, shriveled mummies in shabby winter clothing. That's all that remains.

"Jeeze..." Benny mutters. "How do you guys ever get used to it?"

"Through God, we walk through the shadow of the valley of death my son." Costilla says placing an arm on Benny's shoulder-armor. "...And we fear no evil." He turns toward Abdiel. "For thou art with us always."

Abdiel understands and nods. She glides over to the bodies and hovers low over them.

She beings a sweet sounding prayer in her voice that sounds like sleepy rainy afternoons
-cont
>>
>>44325444
Something like this works.
>>
>>44326100
I feel we should pretend Abdiel is tsundere for Benny or something.
Just to have some fun.
>>
>>44325292
Tsundere is Abby's job
>>
>>44326100
>cont
...and warm summer mornings. She absolves the lost humanity of their sins and beseeches her father in Heaven to take them into peace and wholeness forever and ever amen. She sends the broken back to their creator for him to fix.

Her prayers fill you with conviction. This is why you do what you do. Not for grisly trophies. Not for praise from Rome or Costilla. Not even to punish the true evil of this world. But to heal what has been wounded in this life.

You say a brief prayer of your own. Benny as usual stands by politely but awkwardly. You include him in your prayer as well.

"So...ah..." Benny begins when you're done. "The weird thing is right over there actually..."

Benny points to a wax figure placed on a shelf above the bodies. A fair bit of space separates it from the bloody rags, tourniquets, and bowls that share the shelf with it. It is clear that this figure is special.

-cont
>>
>>44326100
>Is your imaginary frie-schizophrenic apparition-angel there?
Tell him she flew off. We can have fun with the two of them some other time, but Abby still might be a little genuinely upset right now

>>44325330
>>44325537
>we don't start with the ghoul pining after us.
>Romancing Sibella will require effort.
I kind of want the Elsa romance to be difficult too, but maybe not in the same way.
Rather than being one of our usual prey who we distrust and she distrusts and even kind of hates us, I think she would be more of a "married to her work anti-social shut-in" kind of deal, to the point that our romantic advances are brushed off, not because she isn't interested, but because she's too busy or even too inexperienced with romance or human interaction in general to even realize what we're trying to do.
>>
>>44326100
>Tell him she's here and happy to see him
>>
>>44324942
So will Sibella look like that picture?
>>
>>44326389
Sibella will look however you want, I think.
If Quest Guy keeps up his manner of describing waifus, he'll repeatedly make note of important and constantly relevant features (short, furry, made out of ectoplasma, dead) and only occasionally lesser features (toothpaste hair, jewfro).
He keeps things pretty because (I would assume this is why, at least, please correct me if I'm wrong Quest Guy) we have all seen enough fanart of them grown up to have already built up an image of them in our mind, and to let you fill in some details yourself.
If you want Sibella to look EXACTLY like she is in the OP pic, then Quest Guy probably won't give any description to contradict or prove it, but will probably give plenty that could be interpreted as evidence.
If by "short" you imagine Winnie to be about 5 feet tall, or to be an actual midget, either head canon would probably work well with any description Quest Guy gives us.
>>
>>44326600
Shit
>He keeps things pretty VAGUE because
>>
>>44326100
>WHAT DO WE TELL BENNY?
"Abbie is touched by your concern, Bennie. She says that you have a good heart. Then she got flustered a flew off. Women, am I right?"
>>
>>44326260
>cont
It's a figure of a man in simple gardening clothes holding a spade in one hand and a potted plant in the other. The flower of the plant looks like the flowers that erupted out of Eliot's skin.

It is unfinished, unpainted and missing its legs.

"Do you think this could have been the vampire?" Benny asks.

You shrug and nod. It's likely.

"The vampire raved on about unfinished work Father." Abdiel says. "Anon and I assumed he was talking about his life. Perhaps he meant this. It is uncommon, but vampire sometimes create these idols when they feel regret about their existence as a way to reconnect with their humanity. You know this Father, then why does it bother you so?"

"Do you sense anything off it Abdiel? Anything infernal?"

"Infernal? You mean like, demonic?" Benny asks. Father Costilla ignores him. He usually does in theological matters.

Abdiel holds her hand in front of the figure. The white glow of her halo illuminates the fine lines of its craftsmanship.

She recoils, a flash of fear rising in her eyes.

"Yes! I can feel it! The smoldering fires of Hell itself! This idol has come into contact with demons!"

"...You guys are staring at that statue a lot. Are you all okay? You're not like, getting possessed or anything right?" Benny says nervously.

"You would believe in demons before you believe in angels Benjamin?" Father Costilla asks wryly.

"No, but I believe that a swarm of infectious thought-monster demons might be capable of overwhelming your single angle mental defense systems

"Anon, tell him that if demons try to possess us he's the last one I'm protecting!" Abdiel orders.

WHAT DO WE TELL BENNY?

"How did you know Father?" Abdiel asks concerning the statue.

"It was a hunch. These old bones prop up more than tired muscle. These instincts I have cultivated through decades serve God well! And I wondered why it was unfinished, and at how fine it was when the vampire's hands were so monstrous."

-cont
>>
>>44326692
I jdon't think we should tell Benny what Abdiel just said.
He'd just get nervous... which, considering his power is blowing shit up, is not a good thing.
>>
>>44326692
>Abby's totally got your back for fighting demons, Benny
>>
Friendly reminder that /co/'s Spooking before Christmas thread is up
>>
>>44326692
"I'm sure it's fine, Benny. It's nothing the four of us can't deal with."
>>
>>44326678
>>44326347
>>44326127

>Abby is happy to see you!

vs
>>44326317
>Just tell him she flew off

>"Abbie is touched by your concern, Bennie. She says that you have a good heart. Then she got flustered a flew off. Women, am I right?"

Abdiel gives you the same glare she gave Benny. "...You're lucky we aren't back home or I'd hit you for that!"

Benny smiles. You can almost see it beneath the black blast-plate. "Awwwww. She said that? About me? I guess she really is an angel then!"

Abdiel balls her perfect white, shining hands into perfect hard, glowing fists. "You aren't going to punch him for me, are you anon? Well, I'm just going to have to remember to punch YOU later!"

"You can tell your angel that I appreciate her kindness and that she doesn't need to feel awkward around me!" He leans in closer and whispers to you. "Do you...do you think she ah, "likes" me?"

"No!" Abdiel shouts stamping her foot in midair. "I certainly do NOT like you!"

"Anon, are you aggravating your guardian angel again?" Father Costilla calls back.

"YES!" Abdiel flaps over to his side. "Yes he IS father!" She smirks wickedly at you. "He's being horribly impious!"

Costilla sighs and squeezes his wrinkled brow with his leather gloved hand. "Ay yi yi. Then it's the usual punishment for you Anon. Fifty laps around headquarters."

Abdiel sticks her tongue out at you. "Ha!"

"Snitch". You call back.

Jeeze anon." Benny says. "Did you uh, not think good thoughts about the angel?"

DO YOU WANT TO SAY ANYTHING ELSE IN THIS SCENE?

>Back to the plot
>cont

"But couldn't it have just been a case of the vampire starting the statue before his cravings turned him into what he was?"

"I suppose." Costilla says. "But this is why God has humans work with angels. Angels are too pure of thought and too set in their ways. You cannot come to the leaps of intuition Anon or myself can." He tells Abdiel with a polite bow.

Abdiel floats back to you
-cont
>>
>>44327074
>"Did you uh, not think good thoughts about the angel?"
"Oh, the thoughts I think about her..."
>>
>>44327074
>Some days more than others, Benny...
>>
>>44327074
If by "not good thoughts" you mean Lewdly i'll have you know i am in no way allowed to take part in sexual activity.., but it'd never stopped thinking about it.
>>
>>44327074
>Angels are too pure of thought and too set in their ways. You cannot come to the leaps of intuition Anon or myself can.

"So basically, you're kind of dense, Abbie."
>>
>>44327074
>cont

She looks away form Costilla and stares at nothing in particular. You can tell that what Costilla told her troubles her.

You're the one that's always impious and impolite to her. And yet the things you say never bother her like some of the things Costilla says. The man is very set in his views on angels and demons. He respects Abdiel. He respects her far more than you do. Sometimes it seems that he even worships her.

But he doesn't believe she is a creature with free will. And what troubles Abdiel the most about his view is that she fears he might be right.

PERHAPS WE CAN CHEER HER UP SOMEHOW? DO WE AGGRAVATE HER OR PRAISE HER? WHAT DO WE SAY?

>>44327136
>>44327136

"Yeah, and I bet none of them are good!" Abdiel adds, perhaps not fully understanding what you mean...

>>44327298
DO YOU WHISPER THIS ONE TO BENNY?

>>44326847
>>44326880
>>44327031
>Abby has your back
Benny gives you a big thumbs up. "And tell her I have her back as well!"

>It's nothing the four of us can't deal with

"Just make sure the fourth member of our group is the angel and not a demon! Hahahaha!"

"I wish I were a demon." Abdiel grumbles with her arms crossed. "I'd walk him right into traffic..."

>>44326922
Speaking of Christmas Specials, I was thinking about a Ghoul School Christmas Special starting tomorrow. In terms of timeline it takes place when S-Anon and his crew first moved to Coolsville last Christmas. It's the heartwarming story about how he Meets Winnie while hunting a vampire, wrecks a movie theater fighting her over a misunderstanding, and takes down an ice-vampire with her

Think of it as a DLC mission.
>>
>>44327427
>PERHAPS WE CAN CHEER HER UP SOMEHOW? DO WE AGGRAVATE HER OR PRAISE HER? WHAT DO WE SAY?

Alright Abby, enough teasing, we've got job to do. What could he intend with these idols?
>>
>>44327427
YES WHISPER IT
>>
>>44327427
>WHAT DO WE SAY?
I think >>44327343 does a good job of lightening the mood.
>>
>>44327427
>wrecks a movie theater fighting her over a misunderstanding
Wait, did he actually slap our girl's ass coming out of Breaking Dawn?

Also
>>44327074
>>44327427
>Angels are too pure of thought
>Abdiel adds, perhaps not fully understanding what you mean...
Oh fuck, we can talk lewdly about her and she wouldn't recognize it. We need to take advantage of this.
>>
>>44327427
>Ask her if she's okay. Tell her she can always talk to us if she's worried about something.
>>
>>44327594
I feel like our Anon has a tough time getting mushy with abby... or with anyone.
>>
>>44327576
>Did he actually slap our girl's ass coming out of Breaking Dawn?

Technically he is also apart of the "our". But to answer the question, S-Anon is a man of the cloth. He would never do something as uncouth as slap a werewolf girl's ass, especially with his oversized shoulder angel always following him.

Unless you want it to play out that way of course

>We need to take advantage of this
Just remember to be careful . In spite of her mouth she is rather pure of heart--what this means about her free will is debatable. The most obvious innuendo flies over her head, but if you start out and out talking about wanting to make out with her she'll catch on pretty quick.
>>
>>44327652
Are... Are they both tsundere? But like, in a familial way?
>>
>>44327662
Sibellanon isn't sworn to celibacy, is he? I mean, he isn't a priest, at least.
>>
File: 1449714311239.jpg (785 KB, 1400x849) Image search: [Google]
1449714311239.jpg
785 KB, 1400x849
Rolled 14 (1d20)

>>44327662
You could make it play out like an accident
>>
>>44327710
Sure, but he probably has had his viewpoint on sexuality tempered by his experiences growing up in a church.
>>
>>44327710
but we are catholic. so pre-marital hanky panky is something we would probably avoid
>>
>>44327427
>DO YOU WHISPER THIS ONE TO BENNY?
Nah.

>>44327662
I thought we were aiming for Sibella.
>>
>>44326317
Sounds like a pretty fun Christmas Special, and hey, anything to keep the verse expanding!

As for what we should do...

>>44327594
This seems like the most sensible option. We can be her own private confessional.

>>44327652
>>44327680
Yeah, I feel that's the closest way of describing it. Bickering siblings that love each other very much...but still bicker at each other like nobody can. Lets just say I wouldn't be surprised if Abby has 'accidentally' dropped us mid-flight a few times. Only during training, and always with a soft landing/catching us, just that our soft landings are probably not altogether pleasant for other reasons, she is rather deliberate about where she drops us, that's because she 'cares' so much.

>>44327545
>>44327576
I'm not totally against this line of thinking, if only as a joke because it'll totally piss Abby off later. But remember guys, she is practically our sister, I'm going to say that pining after our sister is kinda ridiculous.

That said, having Benny with the wrong impression for a while would be rather hilarious.

>>44327778
What this guy said re: Sibella endgame, we already have our potential threesome in WQ And even then, we should focus on Winnie, she's endgame first!, no need to experiment there.
>>
File: winnie the canadian werewolf.png (439 KB, 1298x1380) Image search: [Google]
winnie the canadian werewolf.png
439 KB, 1298x1380
>>44327662
All this talk about "angels having free will"
Is "god" a ghost like Catherine in that he can control ectoplasma of other ghosts? Or does a hypnotism thing like Clown Fetish Man, or maybe some combination of the two?

On a lighter note, maybe Sibella Anon just couldn't help himself; he failed a roll to resist Winnie's ass, and ended up giving in to his impulses.
The guy was fresh out of the Vatican, populated only by other men or old lady nuns, just watched his guilty pleasure softcore werewolf movie, and saw flannel-clad Winnie, being herself, probably exaggeratedly teased her Anon for whatever reason, and Sibella Anon was within an arm's reach of the ass.

And before anyone goes tumblr on me, I'm not making excuses, saying she was asking for it or anything like that, I'm just saying that Sibella Anon slapping Winnie's ass at the movies is a very real possibility.
>>
>>44327815
Thank you.
I just want to focus on Sibella here.
>>
>>44327817
Nah, I think Sibellanin's got a God-like will save against dat ass. Vampire girls, though? Makes the job tough, I'll tell you that much.
Must be frustrating when the only women in your life are intangible, elderly, or blood-crazed murderers.
>>
>>44327896
>blood-crazed murderers.
Sibella isn't a murderer, though, is she?
I didn't think she was, but if that's the case, we can still convert her to good by showing her the Righteous Path.
That's what we call our dick.
>>
>>44327545
>Whisper it
"Woah. Seriously dude? I mean, she's like, made of energy and stuff and I've seen her move you but she's not, you know..." He makes vague and indecipherable gestures with his hands. "...physical, you get what I'm saying?" He leans his bubble head closer to whisper even quieter. "...Do you think it would be good if you ever, I don't know, did something?"

WHAT DO WE SAY IF ANYTHING?

>>44327710
...that's a good question.

DO WE HAVE A VOW OF CELBACY?

Even if we don't, we are still a good Catholic boy raised in a church. We would want to put a ring on it before love making.

>>44327530
>What could he intend with this idol?

Abdiel frowns. "I...I'm not sure..."

"Do not worry angel." Father Costilla says reassuringly. "This is why we serve you."

Abdiel hangs her head.

"Anon, I believe that this idol is more than a representation of what this vampire was as a man. I believe this was a representation of what Thelema describes as a "true will". It is a "higher soul", no doubt made by the demon for its master as a symbol of their bond. The demon promised to transform this vampire into his "true self". Sense it is incomplete, we can only assume we arrived just in time to prevent whatever transformation the demon had in mind. But all this means is that there is a unbound demon free from his obligation to this vampire roaming the city. We will contact the Church. They may want to send an exorcist, they may want us to deal with it."

Father Costilla turns, taking the statue with him. "But we are done here. When we return to base I want you and Abdiel to deduce the identity of our demon from the figure. And Benny, I want you to fetch us coffee."

"Got it Father Costilla!"

"Good man. Now I believe we should leave the rest to the police. It is unlikely any of these poor innocents can be identified, but one or two might."

On the way out Abdiel bobs saddly behind you, feeling useless.

You decide to attempt to cheer her up.

>>44327563
>>44327343
-cont
>>
>>44327968
>she's like, made of energy and stuff and I've seen her move you but she's not, you know..." He makes vague and indecipherable gestures with his hands. "...physical"
>"...Do you think it would be good if you ever, I don't know, did something?"
No, it wouldn't work. Relationships between humans and non-physical entities never work.
NEVER.

>DO WE HAVE A VOW OF CELBACY?
No, the righteous path to that vampire ass has enough obstacles as it is.
>>
>>44327968
>DO WE HAVE A VOW OF CELBACY?
No, we do not.
Because I want to be able to desire Sibella freely.
>>
>>44327968
>"...Do you think it would be good if you ever, I don't know, did something?"

Oh I would never do anything to her, she's my Guardian after all. It's just that being in my line of work I don't exactly talk to many girls often so out of curiosity I'd just think about it....

Would never act on it though. I'm Abstinent
>>
>>44327968
>Tell him we're joking.
>No Vow, I just think he's awkward with ladies.
>>
>>44327968
>WHAT DO WE SAY IF ANYTHING?
"Nah, she's like a sibling to me, don't think about that."
>>
>>44327968

>Say Anything
No, just let Benny stew and think about it for himself. or what this guy >>44328022 said.

>Celibacy
No we don't, but Abby's usual presence makes is almost as good as one anyways.
>>
>>44328052
>Celibacy
>No we don't, but Abby's usual presence makes is almost as good as one anyways.
>>
>>44327968
>WHAT DO WE SAY IF ANYTHING?
I'm just messing with you, man. I've been growing up around her, she's like a sister to me.

>DO WE HAVE A VOW OF CELIBACY?
I'd say this is enough: We would want to put a ring on it before love making.
>>
>>44327343
>>44327563
>>44327968
>cont

"S-Shut up!" Abdiel says ruffling her feathers. "It's not like YOU were doing any better figuring it out Mr. Human Intuition!"

You got her mad, but she isn't feeling sad anymore. She likes the give and take you do with her to much to be stay sad.

>>44327594
>>44327652
>>44327815
>Offer to be her own private confessional

Her emerald eyes sparkle."Oh, I doubt you could help me with anything. Its just some dry theological topics I'm mulling over, nothing more...but uh, Anon, do you want to go flying later?" You can tell that this is her way of asking if she can talk with you in private. "Of course, after you run those laps and I punch you for embarrassing me!" She says with a teasing smile.
END SCENE AND RETURN TO HQ?

>>44327778
>>44327815
>>44327874

>aiming for Sibella
We are. There's still no reason we can't interact with the other girls like Winnie though.

>Abby is our sister
So far this is the prevailing opinion of how we feel about her.

Of course, feelings can change. There might be a push for Abby later.

But for now I think it's safe to say that the majority wants this to be a sibling relationship.

...Of course, there's also her side to think about. How does Abdiel feel about us? We might end up with a love triangle depending on how things play out.

>>44328011
>>44328017
>>44328022
>>44328052
>No vow of Celibacy

Special Investigators such as yourself don't need to take a vow of celibacy. It's understood that its a very, very stressful job travelling around the world killing supernatural evil.

That said, you were raised to believe in abstinence.

>>44328022
>>44328049
>>44328052
>>44328206
>It's a joke man, it was just a social experiment

You explain to Benny that you think of Abdiel as your sister. Often your little, bratty sister.

"Oh. Okay man. You might not want to think too many lewd thoughts about her though. That could be like a sin, you know.
-cont
>>
>>44328381
>Special Investigators such as yourself don't need to take a vow of celibacy. It's understood that its a very, very stressful job travelling around the world killing supernatural evil.
Does this mean the Church low key gives us permission to have stress-relief sex?
>>
>>44328381
I just think it'd be weird to have anything with an angel... especially one we've now said will be like our little sister
>>
>>44328381
Let's head back to HQ, I think we've said all we needed.
>>
>>44328381
>END SCENE AND RETURN TO HQ?
Yeah, let's head back.
Since I assume that Sibella won't just jump out of here right now.
>>
>>44328433
Very low key permission. They wont' yell at you for having stress-relief sex, but would prefer if you didn't.

They're very understanding of how hard it is for guys in your position is all and if you don't broadcast your sordid affairs they aren't going to look too deeply into them.

>>44328381
>cont
"That could be like a sin, you know. And if you think sinful thoughts in your head she might not want to BE in your head..."

You stare at him blankly.

"I mean, I'm saying IF she's an idea from out of your head thinking about her in a different way might change her..."

"That's true of any person you dolt." Abdiel scoffs.

"I'll be alright with the angels in my head Benny." You say. "And with the angels on my back..."
>>
>>44328381
>Flight time?
"Sure thing Abdiel...Just, so long as this isn't just an excuse to drop me as added punishment."
We say it as a well meaning joke between pseudo-siblings and head on back to HQ.
>>
>>44328433
Think of it this way, they're saying 'don't masturbate/sleep with any 'friends' you pick up, but they're closing the door, turning up the speakers and walking in the complete opposite direction.
>>
>>44328613
But still leaving us with an invisible angel of God staring at our dick.
>>
>>44328763
eh we'll cross that sexy bridge when we get there
>>
>>44328579
>Sure thing!
"Ha. I'll be sure to aim for the biggest, most jagged rocks I can find!" Abdiel says jokingly.

>>44328613
Yeah, that's a good way of explaining it.

>>44328464
>>44328520
>>44328579
>Return to HQ
You smoothly snake the modified black Behemoth vehicle through the winding streets of Downtown Coolsville.

Costilla rides shotgun, polishing his personal sword, a silvery roman gladius used by one of the first Christians. He stares intently at his work, rubbing away green flecks with a black rag.

Benny goes through his usual struggle with prying off his armor in the back. He lifts his sweat-soaked face to stare at the collection of weaponry on the walls. He's been with you for months and he still hasn't gotten used to all the cool stuff you live with every day.

Abdiel hovers above him, smirking at his wonder and awe.

"...These stakes are made of oak, right?" He says touching the tip of one with his finger.

"Yes Benjamin. Oak right off the cross of our lord and savior himself." Even Father Costilla isn't above a joke now and then.

"Wowww..." Benny mouths in utter awe.

>cont
>>
>>44328894
I like this Costilla guy.
>>
>>44328996
he's a cheeky guy. I dig it, reminds me of the priests I knew growing up Christian.
>>
>>44328894
>cont

The warehouse used to store furniture, and bits and pieces still lie pushed out of the way. Father Costilla isn't too particular about fastidiousness so long as efficiency isn't hampered. You even assembled a bed out of parts you -think- were supposed to go together as well as shelves, tables, chairs, and whatnot.

You got bored when you first moved in and assembled more furniture than you needed, most of it shoved into one of the out of the way empty rooms. Sometimes you switch out the furniture to keep things fresh. You think the rosewood might be "Christmas Only".

The furniture looks nice, but none of it matches. The big table you put together with Benny's help in the center in particular demonstrates the hodge-podge nature of your home. It's assembled from four tables shoved together as best you could manage, none of them the same color, none of them the same size. You found that you could stuff the gaps between tables with the large clumps of paperwork the Church faxes you, so there's that.

"Benjamin." Father Costilla says sitting down at the big table in a comfortable rocking chair. "Bring us coffee and dinner! We must identify the demon at hand before we sleep!"

"Okay, what all are we having?"

WHAT IS FOR DINNER?
>>
>>44329078
>Food
Steak Sandwich, we need something hearty after a long day of work.

I'd make a pun about Angel Food Cake, but I suspect Abby has grown tired of that one.
>>
>>44329078
Mutha. Fuckin. Pizza.
We might not have white hair, but even we won't turn down a slice.
>>
>>44329078
i agree with steak sandwich
>>
>>44329078
Pizza Steak sandwiches and chips from the hoagie place down the street.
>>
If we go pizza could we not have garlic.
>>
>>44327427
I am for Christmas special.

>>44329078
Pizza is whats for dinner.
The guys take it with Green Olives, Parmesan Asiago and Garlic(If its in the blood then its unappealing to vamps.)

Praise be to Sibella Quest.
>>
>>44329194
Found the vampire.
>>
>>44329144
>>44329160
>>44329194
>Pizza

>>44329168
>>44329192
>>44329135
>Steak Sandwich

Also,

DO WE PICK IT UP WITH BENNY OR STAY AND HAVE SOME CHILL DOWN TIME?

Also

DO WE TURN ON A SAINT? SOMETIMES ITS NICE TO HAVE COMPANY. AND IT HELPS REMIND THEM THAT THEY'RE PEOPLE FIRST WEAPONS SECOND
>>
>>44329299
>PIZZA
>DOWNTIME
>RELAX WITH THE SMASHER OF WALLS SAINT... I FORGET HER NAME
>>
>>44329295
I would like to find the vampiress, which means no garlic.
Goddammit do you want Sibella to dislike us.
>>
>>44329299
Lets go with Benny
>>
>>44329299
>Downtime/Benny?
Downtime, Abby may want to chat, who knows?

>Saints
I am down with chatting with one. Feel like we should chat with Lucy, if only to thank her for her contribution. I feel like we should after every mission anyways.
>>
>>44329299
i say we turn on Lucy. She needs a reward for tonight and to be reminded of life's simple pleasures
>>
>>44329299
>>44329406
Maybe we'll see lucky
>>
>>44329334
Seconding St. Barbara.
>>
>>44329334
St. Barbera

Fun fact, she's the official patron saint of cannoneers and artillerymen.

>>44329334
Pizza Wins!

>>44329334
>>44329428
>Downtime

>>44329464
>>44329406
>Go with Benny

TIED GAME

>>44329428
>>44329457
>And so far Lucy is the St. we want to activate.

She DOES enhance our sense of taste for better or worse. This has brought us both good experiences (salt water taffy) and bad (tabasco and nachos).
>>
>>44329537
>>44329541
Now Lucy is tied with Barbara.
>>
>>44329541
Fuck it go with Benny.
>>
>>44329565
>>44329605
Getting some dinner, hoping this gets resolved when I get back!
>>
>>44329541
You know what, I've changed my mind, I say we hang with Benny, if only so we can get to know him better. Then, once we get food, we can downtime with our Saints/Abby while we are eating.

Best of both worlds.
>>
>>44329743
changing from >>44329565
to >>44329605
but still Lucy, because what if we encounter Sibella while we're out?
>>
>>44329556
Downtime and Lucy.
>>
>>44329767
I'm with this
>>
>>44329781
Honestly I think we're gonna meet Sibella while we're out.
>>
>>44329952
It took me a little time to sort it out, but it seems the obvious lead in.
>inb4 we meet Sibella working at the pizza joint and awkwardness is hard while Benny remains totally ignorant.
>>
Why are so many posts being deleted?
>>
>>44330031
because people change their minds and removing old posts is the easiest way to keep track of votes.
>>
>>44329541
>St. Barbera
So how much control do we have over Shaky saint? Can we like, use her to manipulate tumblers in a lock? Or is she just set at MAX all the time?
>>
>>44329767
>>44329873
>>44329988
Sorry It's taken so long!

You offer to get the pizza with Benny and walk with him not to the Behemoth, but to his Bomber Bus...

...Its a pickup truck he spraypainted THE BOMBER on the side. He knows how corny it is but sees it as a step in the right direction for his superhero career.

Without his blast suit on he's a wiry but muscular guy. One doesn't fight vampires in bomb disposal gear and not build up strength. He wears a thin t-shirt with an 8-bit Simon Belmont on it.

You approve!

You flick on Lucy. Blackness comes and brings all the sensations with it.

"Good morning Anon, Good morning." Lucy greets you. "...We don't seem to be in any danger. Is there a reason I've been summoned?"

Lucy isn't like Florian or Barbara. She doesn't like being called unless there's a -reason-. You have to trick her into enjoying herself.

WHAT DO YOU TELL HER?

Benny steps quickly into the driver's seat. "...Hey Anon, I just noticed from your belt that Lucy is on. I know you got those weird Daredevil powers with her but IIIIII just don't feel comfortable having a blind guy drive."

Amusingly enough you actually drive better with Lucy on.

SAY SOMETHING TO LUCY!

>>44330634
She is indeed capable of such control!
>>
>>44330809
What does Lucy like?
Other than Christianity, of course. I don't think driving to the local church is the way to have fun.
>>
>>44330809
>I wanted to just say hi, tell you we were getting pizza, unwinding. God helps those who help themselves to good food, right?
>>
>>44330809
"We're on an important mission, Lucy. Things are about to get... dangerously cheesy."
>>
>>44330809
So, if Lucy improves all of our senses (other than sight), does that mean that having her equipped makes food taste better?
>>
>>44330809
>Say Something
I wanted to thank you for helping me out on the mission today.

>>44330881
This too.

>>44330928
As found here, >>44329541, yes. She most certainly does.
>>
File: donte.jpg (134 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
donte.jpg
134 KB, 640x360
>>44330809
> "...We don't seem to be in any danger. Is there a reason I've been summoned?"
I'M YOUR PROM DATE TONIGHT YOU UGLY SACK OF SHIT
>>
>>44330866
She values austerity, chastity, and piety.

She plucked out her own eyes to discourage a potential suitor...that should give you some idea of her character.

There's a reason you pocket an achievement if you convince her to lighten up.

>>44330954
>I want to thank you for helping me out

"No need Anon, it is I that should be thanking you for the privilege of being used as a weapon of God." She says humbly in her light, whispering voice. "Although I apologize for such a poor performance on my behalf. You were hit more than once. Perhaps something within me (Lucy considers her E-tool her body) has become broken?"

Her melancholy is creeping up on you. You remember the mansion. All of it. The blood. The bodies. The enormous waste of it all...

>>44330881
"Oh...you are feeding yourselves? I pray the fare is not too extravagant. If I may advise you in my capacity as a Saint, one should avoid luxurious fare. It is excessive."

>>44330891
"Oh good! Forgive me, I was worried for a moment that I was being called without need. I shall keep you alert and wary."

"You did real good tonight Lucy!" Benny says reaching a hand over and air-touching her.

Lucy gasps."Is that the loud one? Benjamin? The unbeliever? Poor man. I have prayed for him in my dreams. I hope that God will show him the way and that he will reward him for his services to us."

Poor Benny. You know he's the odd man out in your group. Maybe you don't appreciate him like you should...
MORE TALKING?
>>
>>44331201
>Ask her if there's anything she'd like to discuess. Also, tell her that we're sorry for being a poor host and using her talents with arrogance, it's not her fault.

Goddamn catholic guilt coming down like Sabine suplexing a train
>>
Well.
That was depressing...
>>
>>44331201
"Lucy says she really appreciates your help. "
>>
>>44331246
>Sorry for being a poor host
"There is no need to apologize Anon. We are all sinners truly. And there is no one else I would rather entrust my body to."

>Anything she'd like to discuss.

"....Is happiness important Anon? I am told that the Holy Spirit is like an ecstatic overflowing of happiness. And yet, by my very presence I...dilute happiness. By that I hope to curb excess in my users, and yet if the Holy Spirit is an overflowing of happiness...what does that mean for me?"

Meanwhile Benny is talking about something else you haven't been paying too much attention to...

"...so like I was saying, in Milton they're male. In the bible they're male. They're always male is what I'm saying. You know I got this book that says that female angels were a misinterpretation of Renaissance drawings of angels which depicted them as epicene to accentuate their function as a "youthful messanger" archetypes...."

You glance up and see Abdiel raining down very un-angelic haymakers through his noggin.

"RAHHH! I'M A GIRL YOU IDIOT! A GIRL!"

"...So look, I know what I'm talking about is weird and all, but all I'm saying is...how do you know she's a girl?" Benny continues.

WHAT DO WE SAY?

ENTERING DUAL CONVERSATION MODE!

>>44331426
Dude, just having her ON slowly depresses you.
>>
File: dracula's shit eating grin.jpg (41 KB, 324x394) Image search: [Google]
dracula's shit eating grin.jpg
41 KB, 324x394
>>44331562
>And there is no one else I would rather entrust my body to.
"Divine" entities confirmed to have no sense of lewdness.

>how do you know she's a girl?
The ultimate annoying sibling thing to do right now is to answer but keep it up to interpretation. With a grin like in pic, of course.
"Oh, trust me, Benny. I know."
>>
>>44331562
Sibellanon ".... My life is a wreck."

>Tell Benny that, unladylike as she is, Abby is definitely probably most like kind of a lady. Ish.
>Tell Lucy that its okay to have doubts. WE have doubts all the time, but still He has seen fit to bless us with the Father as a teacher, Abdiel as our guide, and you three holy saints as our close companions.
>>
>>44331201
>No need to thank
"Be that as it may, I feel the need to thank you for your part, you and the other saints are just as important to my success as Abby, Father Costilla, and Benny are. The very least that I can give is thanks for your work."

>Happiness
"I feel that happiness is important, Lucy. But we should always be mindful that we do not lose ourselves. Everything in moderation.

"I've been told that we can often times find happiness in our work. Providing a necessary service, no matter what it may be and what it might do, if you can find even a sense of pride in the purpose you serve, is that not a form of happiness?"

>How tell if girl?
"Sometimes Benny, you just know. But I'd be careful, they say hell hath no fury than a woman scorned. I do wonder if heaven hath no fury like a woman slighted..."
>>
>>44331562
>Dude, just having her ON slowly depresses you.
Sorta regretting

...Would mentioning that, since God created everything, being depressed about everything is surely not something he'd want, given how much awesome shit is out there (like, I dunno, rainbows) be something that might get through to her?
>>
>>44331562
>how do you know she's a girl?
"Well two big reasons mainly... well, okay, they aren't THAT big."
>>
>>44331739
Argh.
>Sorta regretting having her on now.
>>
File: yes. this..jpg (8 KB, 200x202) Image search: [Google]
yes. this..jpg
8 KB, 200x202
>>44331741
>>
File: nitron.jpg (12 KB, 175x131) Image search: [Google]
nitron.jpg
12 KB, 175x131
>>44331716
"Well, she says she's a girl, and angels can't lie.....can they?"

Have we ever talked to Benny about his motivation for working with us? He wants to become a legit superhero, I remember, has he ever opened up about why? Fame? Glory? Altruism? To counteract the legacy of his villain father?
>>
>>44331741
Would a brother really say things like that about a younger sister?
>>
>>44332033
That really depends on how fetishy/WinnieQuest-ey this gets

>I-it's OK because we're siblings, right?
>>
>>44331671
>My life is a wreck
You think about how trying your life has been. You were born abandoned. You will never know your mother and father. You were taken from a comfortable childhood surrounded by doting nuns and formed into a sword of God. You knew how much pressure it took to kill a man before you knew anything

...You don't even feel mad about it. Just SAD.

BENNY CONVERSATION
>>44331810
>>44331741
>Two big reasons

"Woah..." Benny muses catching your meaning. "Talk about divinity! Could you...tell me what letter?" (They're D. Yahweh's girls have got it going on)

"And what do my wings have to do with me being a girl Anon?" Abdiel says cocking her head at you. "You're going to have him thinking I'm one of those creatures from The Dark Crystal!"

...Which presents the interesting aspect of tricking Benny into thinking she's something other than an angel. That has promise...

LUCY CONVERSATION
>>44331671
>We all have doubts...

"...I know..." She replies thinly. "I know that, and still I...feel so...well, not like I think I should. Sometimes I...well I know it sounds presumptuous, but sometimes I wish I were an angel like Abdiel. Somtimes I wish I was that perfect and had no doubts, no hesitation...just an overwhelming happiness for life..."

Meanwhile Abdiel continues to punch and kick through Benny.

"As your...guardian I...order you...to THROW HIM OUT THE CAR!"
Sometimes you wonder if there's something to what he says about the Abdiel you see only existing in your mind...

>>44331716
>Everything in moderation

"So...perhaps the gain is that in the whole I create moderation...through an excess of negative feelings? Then perhaps acting in excess...in and of itself...is not wrong..."

It is only with your enhanced senses that you can detect a faint note of...relief in her voice.

YOU ARE ON THE RIGHT TRACK FOR THE ACHIEVEMENT. KEEP IT UP!

>>44332033
Maybe. For an older sister, definitely. And Abdiel is way, way older than we are.

-cont
>>
>>44332119
Eh, not really feelin' it.
>>
>>44332119
>Pretty sure incest is in the Bible. Somewhere. Look, Star Wars was cool with it.
>>
>>44332132
OK we're close to an achievment.
Anyone have any ideas how to continue?
>>
>>44332132
>Has D cups
>Doesn't know what we mean by "two big reasons she's a girl"
We are going to have a lot of fun with our innocent, ignorant angel, aren't we?
>>
>>44332197
Suggest that, while we just decided that excess sadness is OK, it might still be a good idea to have some fun every once in a while.
Like right now.
>>
>>44332263
I like this line of thinking a lot. And maybe we can offer her the chance to savour our food? Can saints as they are, eat? Or at least eat through us because of our bond?

>>44332132
>Abby and Benny
"Now now Abby, you take pride in those wings now don't you? I recall being thrown out of my own room a few times because you wanted to preen them. No shame in admitting the size of you wings..."

"And you know I can't do that Abby, how else are we going to get our delicious slice of pizza?"
>>
File: garnt.jpg (21 KB, 345x425) Image search: [Google]
garnt.jpg
21 KB, 345x425
>>44332132
>BENNY CONVERSATION

>>44332151
Those two are pretty much the same thing
>>
>>44332263
Supporting this.
>>
>>44332119
>>44332139
Don't worry, Winnie Quest is the big fetish quest. This quest is more dark and serious with some romance and comedy, like Phanty Quest.

We happen to be in one of the comedic "down times' right now!

>>44332151
It is. Several times.
"...And I'm asking because while I know you think of her as a sister, she's an angel, and in Milton angels were crazy about sex (this is actually true). They had weird freaky sex where they merged into perfect spheres, and if she ever tries that with you I want you to be ready. Because I've seen the Prisoner where the glob thing attacks the guy. That could be you one day Anon, that's alllll I'm saying."

"ARGH! DISGUSTING! HORRIBLE MINDED! PERVERT!" Abdiel grabs her face in terror. "Make him stop Anon, MAKE HIM STOP!"

And you do:

>>44331938
>Hey Benny, I'm doing all this because I'm on a mission for God. What keep you up and in that tank of a suit?

"About time!" Abdiel says with a flap of her wings.

"Wellll now, I guess I do it to show the old man up. You know him, Nitro the Human Bomb? Did I already tell you about how he couldn't even get accepted into this super-villain club they had called FEAR? He was one of those loser bad guys, like Fish Face. You probably don't remember him. Well, I guess in a way him being a loser was a good influence on me. It taught me that having powers didn't make one cool or respectable. It's allllll in how you use it. But Nitro saddled me with quite reputation when they found out what I could do after I blew up a dodge ball in PE. Suddenly hardly any kid wanted to be my friend, and those that did their parents kept away from me. Everyone thinks that when you can just snap your fingers and go BOOM!..."

He demonstrates this by, of course snapping his fingers and saying "BOOM!".

"....That you're some kind of walking time bomb. Just -snap- and BOOM! And little Timmy doesn't come in from recess! -Snap- and BOOM!"

-cont
>>
So we've established that excess is something that could be ok.
How do we get from there to thinking happiness is ok?
>>
>>44332497
>cont

...You would probably feel a little jumpy around him making noises, but you just feel too sad to care. Poor Benny. You bet he was terribly lonely as a child. It might explain certain eccentricities in his behavior.

"...And don't even get me started on joining up with superhero outfits! I mean, they might act all unbiased and stuff, but it shows. It shows. Who do you think the Global Globetrotters or the United Super Friends are going to look at first, the kid whose dad didn't try to kill Birdman, or the kid whose dad did try to kill Birdman? All things equal I'm the underdog in applications. So I figured why not go for a less traditional career in superheroing? And so, here I am!"

Here he certainly is!

>>44332263
>>44332453
>>44332544
>Suggest that if excess sadness is good, then excess happiness is good as well.

Right on the money!

"...Perhaps..." Lucy answers reflecting deeply on what you've said. "...It would have to be balanced however...and there's a lot to consider about this point but....yes, perhaps so..."

You aren't going to change her personality in a conversation. But you have planted a seed in her mind that one day will bear fruit...

MORE TALKING OR NEXT SCENE?
>>
>>44332673
>So back to your worries about freaky angel sex, Benny.

Abdiel doesn't deserve this. Mostly. But it's too damn funny not to keep up with.
>>
>>44332497
>Don't remember Fish Face
Oh if only you knew Benny...such fond memories.

>Benny's Past
Awww, you got to feel for the guy

>Quest Mood
It's all good, so long as all five quests have a mix of this in various different ways, I think we'll be happy Yes that even means in lewd stuff, we just built an anon and a relationship that makes it really awkward to go lewd.

Besides, there is more than one way to tease an angel! Serriously, we can totally add her having bad habits and quirks of her own as we go along, it's what I've been doing. Despite what Lucy may suggest and what she may think, Abby is no "perfect angel".

>>44332673
I think we're good here. If Lucy doesn't wish to stay out for now though, we should let her be.

>>44332698
How else are we going to get these two together, right?
>>
>>44332698
Oh, you can bet that when we get to a quiet moment she's gong to start kicking our ass for this.

>>44332730
>Next Scene

Or

>>44332698
>So yeah, I think I remember that part of Paradise Los where Raphael is talking about how angel sex is the best, most wonderful sensation and how nothing earthly can compare to it...

WHICH ONE?

>Only 20 posters

I hope this is just the holidays and not interest drying up on the vine...
>>
>>44332730
>Besides, there is more than one way to tease an angel! Serriously, we can totally add her having bad habits and quirks of her own as we go along, it's what I've been doing. Despite what Lucy may suggest and what she may think, Abby is no "perfect angel".

This may be a way to cheer up Lucy. If she wishes she were an angel, and sees them as perfect, flawless, completely alien beings, then would making her realize Abby's flaws make her outlook on her place in the world less bleak, or would knowing the things she idolized are less than perfect just make things worse?
>>
File: geometric screams.jpg (265 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
geometric screams.jpg
265 KB, 1440x1080
>>44332861
If the alternative to moving on is to talk about geometric angel sex, I vote for the latter.
>>
File: Murdoc(4).png (236 KB, 401x401) Image search: [Google]
Murdoc(4).png
236 KB, 401x401
>>44332861
I've been reading SQanon. I just don't know what to contribute.
>>
>>44332861
>Freaky Angel Sex
>>
File: 955bdaa52a0555d8e72d6aa83eadd8b7.jpg (528 KB, 1280x1811) Image search: [Google]
955bdaa52a0555d8e72d6aa83eadd8b7.jpg
528 KB, 1280x1811
>>44332861
I assume it's just people like me who are lurking.
Dont worry about it Q, you're doing great
>>
>>44332673
Goddamn Lucy is real bummer. I knew we shoulda gone with fire bro.
But yeah, let's move on and get some pizza.
>>
>>44332673
Let's head to next scene.
>>
>>44332861
I wouldn't put too much stock into it QG. Its probably the holidays. The WQT's seem to suggest as such anyways.

And seeing as I tend to post on my phone when I'm out, I normally count for one or two extra posters anyways.

Besides remember what was posted in WQT, if you are having fun, and we are having fun, that's all that really matters. Pretty sure the ones you've got are sticking with you.
>>
If we move on, we can likely move to other fun stuff.
We don't have to always tease Abdiel, especially since we've already done so fairly recently.

>>44332861
>I hope this is just the holidays and not interest drying up on the vine...
How many do you usually get in these threads?
>>
>>44332861
>Next Scene
Eh, we just had a conversation with Lucy about moderation, probably best not to get Abby too worked up

>I hope this is just the holidays and not interest drying up on the vine...
Probably the former.
>>
>>44332861
Yeah I've been lurking too, as I normally do during quests
>>
>>44333019
>>44333052
>>44333004
>>44332973
>>44332955
Dawwwww! Thanks guys! I usually get high twenties by this time is all. Last Sibella thread I got into the thirties.

>>44332879
The trick is getting her to realize that Abby is flawed. She won't readily accept the truth.

>>44332960
>>44332906
>Freaky Angel Sex Discussion

>>44332987
>>44332992
>>44333019
>>44333052
>Next Scene

You arrive at the pizza place and get out of the truck.

"Let me do the talking here." Benny says. "I know the lingo. They'll give us extra toppings!"

"Anon, please suggest to our buffoon that they arrange the pepperonis in the shape of crucifix. Such an arrangement will help me consecrate our dinner easier."

Outside the pizza parlor the smell of meat and grease and cheese is overpowering to your enhanced senses.

"What an incredible odor? Is this the danger you mentioned?" Lucy warns.

"It's okay St. Lucy. I think for this problem I might need another Saint."

"Alright. God be with you Anon!"

"And you to Saint Lucy." You flick her off and she goes silent.

SWITCH TO ANOTHER SAINT OR NOT?

DO WE ASK FOR CRUCIFIX PEPPERONI?
>>
>>44332861
I think we just have a bunch of lurkers and the holidays have been taking over.
>>
>>44333273
I am all sainted out for now. Let's try to sober up and stop being so depressed.

No to the crucifix, we don't want to take our work with us everywhere.
>>
>>44333273
The Saint of Fire who's name escapes me
Yes.
>>
>>44333273
Lets go Saintless, also yes to Crucifying our pizza. I would say mess with her and put an opposing religion's symbol on it but that might be going too far.
>>
>>44333273
>No Saint
>Unconsecrated Pizza
a few things I'd never thought I'd type
>>
>>44333273
I say we hold off on saints for now, we can talk to Florian and Beatrix on our downtime after Abby is done beating us and potentially dropping us after the stunts pulled in the car.

No need for the crucifix, we're off duty and if Abby wants a crucifix on her slice, we can let her make it herself.
>>
>>44333273
No saint and just go with regular non-crucifixed pizza.
>>
>>44333273
>The trick is getting her to realize that Abby is flawed. She won't readily accept the truth.
So this is the next step, then.
>>
>>44333273
>DO WE ASK FOR CRUCIFIX PEPPERONI?
If we want to annoy her, then no.
If we REALLY want to annoy her, then yes. And then when we it it we arrange it so that it is facing us upside down.
>>
>>44333273
>Pentagram of pepperoni
>Switch back to Lucy
>Have her attempt to consecrate the pizza for giggles.
>>
>>44333487
That's just St. Peter's Cross, anon.
>>
>>44333273
No Saint, and yes on the pepperoni arrangement, if it's not too much trouble for the staff.
>>
...Would a vampire have problems with a crucifix?
>>
[Lurk deactivated]
>>
>>44333816
Same
>>
>>44333631
>>44333567
>>44333533
>>44333487
>>44333439
>>44333398
>>44333357
>>44333355
>>44333331

At least poor Florian got a vote.

You decide not to switch to another Saint. You let your own natural emotions creep back into you, slowly carrying Lucy's melancholy away.

"Ahem." Abdiel says glaring down at you. "You forgot to ask for the crucifix pepperonis..."

"My man Lucy! How's it been!" Benny says to the man behind the counter.

"It's been good Benny the Bomber!" The two of them exchange a complex sequence of hand shakes and high-fives. The rest of the staff doesn't react to this strange display. To them this must be normal...

"So hows the vampire hunting stuff been treating you? Like, have you gotten any that bite! Haha!"

"Oh it's been hard. Hard but rewarding."

"Like, that's what my girlfriend says about me!"

"Oh, God above...." Abby says grabbing her forehead, forgetting to reprimand you about the pepperonis. "This place is unholy. It has to be. Nothing this stupid could be holy."

"So are those two behind you, like, your vampire hunting buddies?"

Your blood freezes. Two?

Ben glances behind his shoulder at you. "W-What do you mean Lucky? It's just me and my buddy Anon..."

-cont

>>44333758
Generally not in this setting. But there are numerous bloodlines with their own quirks. One bloodline does have a strong aversion to crosses. They were created by an alchemist late in Vampiric history who gave this this aversion to keep them from getting too involved with the Church who were liberally slaughtering vampires at the time.
>>
>>44333273
Pizza time now. Let's give the saints and crucifixes and all that a rest for a minute and just enjoy a greasy cheesy treat.

Make sure to check for any arcade games in the pizza place.
>>
>>44333865
First off

>Lucy
Oh them typos...

>Two behind us
Welllllp...guess we met her.
>>
>>44333865
>Two
Oh crap, is LUCKY one of the chosen? Can he see Abby?
>>
>>44333865
C-can he see Abby?
>>
>>44333865
Holy shit, Lucky is really in the know. I bet he has pizzakinesis or something like that.
He puts ectoplasm in the pizza doesn't he?

Also, i am sorry, normally i contribute more to these quest, it is both a combination of being busy and catching up some sleep time. but i really enjoy your quests SQ.

Anyway, do we have a clear description of Abby?
I mean, we know her hair color and boob size but what about her attire. Is the usual toga and barefoot, an armor, or maybe street clothes that change from time to time?
>>
>>44333865
>The rest of the staff doesn't react to this strange display. To them this must be normal...
No, they just can't see Lucky because no one can see Lucky unless he wants them to BECAUSE HE IS OUR HIGH SCHOOL DROPOUT G-MAN
>>
>>44333936
>Welllllp...guess we met her.
Erm, who?
>>
>>44334022
>we know her hair color and boob size
What more do you want, exactly?
>>
>>44334026
Uh, what do they think Ben is doing then?
>>
>>44334030
Sibella, maybe
>>
>>44334026
>The stff doesn't react to a known magic-bomber man going apeshit on their store all alone while Van Hellsing (From the remake) is standing behind murmuring to no one
>>
>>44334059
They can't see him either.
Lucky has temporarily pulled all of us into his AT field.
>>
>>44334022
I too, would like a more full description of Abby.

>>44334051
Well if we don't know attire, height, body type, etc...How else will we get drawfriends to draw them...if they were lurking of course... :C

>>44334030
I figured this may be our sudden hello to Sibella, some other anon thought that was where we were headed too.
>>
>>44333865
Church of the Holy Lucky
>>
>>44334051
I guess i want more info about the person we spend THE MOST time around
I also want to know if she has freckles all over her body
>>
>>44333865
"Then whose that chick floating back there?"

Abby hakes her head slowly. "No way..." She mouths. "He can't...can he?"

"The one in the purple dress? She looks creepy enough to hunt vampires!" He points behind you. You turn...

...And see a tall, slender woman with light purple skin and the physique of a supermodel. Her lavender hair hangs down to the small of her back. She wears a simple and flowing dark purple dress. Its a very rich purple, almost burgundy red. Almost the color of thickly pooled blood.

Over two plumps lips you can see two tiny fangs curve outwards.

"What are you staring at me like that for Mr. vampire hunter?" She addresses you with a knowing smile. "You look like you just saw a ghost, and I can certainly tell you I'm no ghost."

"This is why I had a headache. I felt her." Abby says shocked. "Anon....it's her..."

And it is.

It's the Daughter of Dracula.

Sibella.

You've been looking for her in Coolsville for almost an entire year. And now here she is, right in your face.

"Oh come on..." Benny says. "Please tell me we aren't about to destroy my favorite pizza place.

"So you two...aren't friends?" Lucky scratches his head. "Bummer man. Like, I was totally going to ask you for her number!"

WHAT DO WE DO?
>>
File: tears in rain.png (87 KB, 242x206) Image search: [Google]
tears in rain.png
87 KB, 242x206
>>44333865
>"So are those two behind you, like, your vampire hunting buddies?"
It's PQ Anon, isn't it?
And possibly Phanty if Lucky can't see her.
>>
>>44334147
>"y-you t-t-too"
Come one, we all know this is the only possible answer
>>
File: 1442881539790.gif (312 KB, 342x512) Image search: [Google]
1442881539790.gif
312 KB, 342x512
>>44334147
>Panic. Ask Abby what to do. Swiftly realize Sibella cannot see our Angel and stop acting like a crazy person. Attempt to say hi. Fail not to stare at the very, very pretty lady.
>>
File: sibella redesign.jpg (479 KB, 964x1759) Image search: [Google]
sibella redesign.jpg
479 KB, 964x1759
>>44334147
>WHAT DO WE DO?
Tell off Shaggy for asking for the number of one of his students

Tell Sibella this >>44334190 because all the grisly monster slaying in the world did nothing to prepare us for a vampire of this...caliber.
>>
Rolled 15 (1d20)

>>44334147
>"yeah, i can tell"
Roll for Hardbo-Uh... Suaveness?
>>
>>44334147
Well we aren't here to murder her right? So I guess pull up a chair, small talk and eat our dinner.
Maybe mention to Abby to get the padre down here.
>>
>>44334147
Why were we looking for her again? Is she on the slay list? How much info do we have about her?

"Evening, Miss Dracula. Didn't realize they started serving blood sausage pizza here."

Stay cool, but take a defensive posture.
>>
>>44334254
This, can Abby separate from us? Or is she bound to a ceirtain distance?
Do we have a subtle handsign for "Get Costilla, pronto!" or something like that?
>>
>>44334254
>>44334278
We are NOT here to murder her.
We are here to interact with her in the most NORMAL capacity possible.
This WILL be a struggle for us.
>>
HERE we go, Sibella time finally.

>>44334147
So.
Could we spend those points now?
>>
>>44334190
Oh man, as much as I want to be cool, this is amazing. We are really not good with hot vampire girls.
>>
>>44334278
No insulting, just talking things out seems like a much better idea.
>>
>>44334254
>>44334285
Let's not bring Costilla in here.
He'd just make things awkward-I mean, we-we need to prove ourselves and all, right?
Because this is OUR ass, right-our assignment, I mean! This is our assignment!
So, uh, yeah, let's not bring the old guy in here just yet. Let's get to know her ourselves. You know. Gather information and all.
>>
File: The call.gif (865 KB, 370x281) Image search: [Google]
The call.gif
865 KB, 370x281
>>44334147
Deploy style points!
We need to set up some sort of familiarity with her and maybe get invited to a social event. A Halloween party perhaps?
>>
>>44334330
First impressions are important.
Also, how does she know who we are? Can she see the angel? Do we have a reputation?
Maybe we just are still covered in plant mush and smell of blood.
>>
>>44334350
Some men take their mothers to prom night.
We call our pastor to help us deal with pretty girls
>>
>>44334386
>Some men take their mothers to prom night.
That's what romancing Sibella with our guardian angel is going to be like, isn't it?

I'm looking forward to when we inevitably ask Abdiel what girls like.
>>
So how many style points did we have converted?

>>44334386
No, we do not.
Don't bring him into this, at least not right away.
>>
File: 1445667169163.png (192 KB, 600x1114) Image search: [Google]
1445667169163.png
192 KB, 600x1114
>>
>>44334411
No, it will be like going to a prom while our sister (Who we might harbor incestual feeling that might or might not be mutal) is trying her best to sabotage us because she knows better and that girl is a whore.
>>
File: 1450722512622.gif (799 KB, 198x200) Image search: [Google]
1450722512622.gif
799 KB, 198x200
>>44334411
The idea of awkward Sibellanon trying to woo Sibella with chocolates and flowers and whatever he can remember from smuggled romance novels is fucking cute as all goddamn hell
>>
>>44334468
We do not harbor anything like that, we're just normal siblings.
>>
First
>>44334190
Then, we recover our composture and say
>>44334245
>>
>>44334476
>We do not harbor anything like that
That may be true. WE, SQ Anon, may not.
>>
>>44334147
"You certainly are no ghost, miss. Please excuse me for staring, I've never met a lady like you with such a ... sunny smile"

let's hope she doesn't have a biting wit, too
>>
>>44334147
Called it

>>44334418
We should have 6 style points at the moment.

>>44334476
What he said.

>>44334348
Also what he said, we have no ill will at this time, and we're just here to monitor her right now. No need to be openly hostile. Hell she ain't being hostile right now either.

Finally, I say we start awkward and lead into trying to smooth it out. Like so:
>>44334190
>>44334245
>>
>>44334476
No telling how Abby feels - though, I doubt she even has the ability to feel sexual desire.
>>
File: sibella is bad at puns.png (319 KB, 858x631) Image search: [Google]
sibella is bad at puns.png
319 KB, 858x631
>>44334526
I don't know about "biting wit", but I'm sure she'd love these puns.
>>
>>44334474
>I've broken so many hearts and yet when i find one i want to keep intact... I don't even know how to hold it.
>>
>>44334022
She has red hair and green eyes and her skin is very pale, almost the white of clouds, and it glows softly. She's very tall and of course, beautiful. She looks almost as if she were carved from ivory. There's something potentially off putting to the sheer perfection of her features however, something other worldly that some find inspiring and others find distressing.

The way she glows and the fineness of her features might make one assume that she is delicate like a porcelain doll. But you know from years of roughhousing with her that she is anything but fragile.

She always has her wings out. They're very big (and very comfortable) and have the color of a snowbank reflecting sunlight. She's rather vain about her wings, she considers them her best feature and will NEVER wear anything to hide them.

She is always barefoot, and always wears a white gossamer dress. She claims it was made from webs spun by spiders that live in the moon.

You think she was joking about that.

She hates setting foot on solid Earth. It triggers her angel autism something fierce.

>>44334190
>>44334210
>>44334239
>>44334343
>>44334492

>PANIC MODE ACTIVATED

"Wh-what do we do Abdiel?"

Abdiel stares at you speechless. "...You talk to her!" She waves you toward the super-hot queen of darkness. "...So talk to her!"

"Y-you t-too..."

"...ANON! THAT'S NOT TALKING TO HER!"

Sibella looks at you strangely, finger on her lips. "You...are the special investigator Anon, right?"

"OH NO!" Abdiel starts shaking you and you start spazzing out in front of the entire restaurant. "She isn't mesmerizing you is she Anon? My halo should be protecting you! TELL ME YOU'RE OKAY?"

"I'm fine, I'm fine!" You brush her off and attempt to regain your cool in front of this fine lady.

"...You know, I'm sort of like the junior vampire hunter..." Benny calls awkwardly from the back. Sibella ignores him.

>>44334533
That's correct. 6 Style Stored

BEGIN SOCIAL ENCOUNTER

-cont
>>
>>44334533
>We should have 6 style points at the moment.
Then let's spend em.
>>
File: sides have been lost.jpg (120 KB, 821x1260) Image search: [Google]
sides have been lost.jpg
120 KB, 821x1260
>>44334556
>It triggers her angel autism something fierce.
>>
>>44334556
OH go fuck yourself Benny, this is our woman.
>>
>>44334556
>Benny calls awkwardly from the back. Sibella ignores him.
BROS BEFORE GHOULS
Especially considering how shit Benny has it.
Let's try to be civil, exchange names, and be sure to introduce Sibella to Benny.
Not sure on whether or not to bring up Abby now, though.
>>
Anyone have any good bat puns ready?

>>44334556
>That's correct. 6 Style Stored
Spend them, for the love of god.
>>
>>44334597
Let's keep this in mind
>Whoever loses has to walk barefoot on hot coals
>>
>>44334638
Nah man, we should try rolling instead.
>>
>>44334632
We can try and find him some other girl later.
>>
>>44334556
>Special Investigator
"And if I am?"
Maybe spend a Style point to recover.

>Doesn't want to touch ground
>Vain about wings

Alright here is the checklist...we have to:

>Force her to ground, she is going to learn to love the grass, mud, sand and rock that is the Earth...or spaz trying.
>Catch her preening herself and call her out on it. Or at least, do it again.
>>
>>44334556
After our voice cracks for a bit, we wipe away the sweat and shake off these new, confusing emotions.

"S-so, uh... what brings you here...?"

Internally, we should try to do something to calm ourselves down. Look for exit points, check to see if she is alone or if she has backup. If Anon start to think of this like a combat encounter (without actually fighting anyone) it might actually help us regain our composure.
>>
>>44334660
The Style Points are there to be used, though.
And this is the first social encounters, first impressions are important.
>>
>>44334668
I love how we are treating this as a danger situation yet she hasn't siad or made anything to make us think so.
It must be an spaghetti overdose or somethingl ike that.
>>
>>44334556
>Take a breath, close your eyes, become calm. Reopen eyes, see how fucking gorgeous she is, panic, burn a style point in our panic to talk with her.

The father's careful plan, foiled by his virginal student.
>>
>>44334664
>Catch her preening herself and call her out on it.
This might also be a good way to advance Lucy's thing; have her see (or whatever she does) for herself how vain an angel can be
>>
>>44334638
>>44334679
Style points can also be used to get us some cool perks. We can cash them in when we get 20, right QG?
>>
File: Eyebrows.gif (941 KB, 400x225) Image search: [Google]
Eyebrows.gif
941 KB, 400x225
>>44334556
Talk to her open with a joke.

"I heard being a vampire really sucks."

Then give her the eyebrows!
>>
>>44334698
I legitimately think that Anon is intimidated by Sibella. Not because she is a scary vampire or anything (he'd be fine in that case), but because she is a hot girl.
>>
Look can we just talk to her while spending some style points to make a good first impression.
>>
>>44334556
>cont

Sibella squints one eye at you. "Are you...really okay Mr. Anon? You seem kind of..off."

The few other people in the pizza parlor are staring.

"It's feedback form his memetic psychic double...I mean that's how I diagnose him...It's a benign entity. Mostly. Like 90 percent benign."

Sibella just stares.

WHAT DO WE DO TO TURN THE BEAT BACK?

DO WE ASK TO SIT DOWN AND TALK?

DO WE TRY TO CONTACT THE PADRE?

DO WE TELL BENNY TO SHUT THE HELL UP?

>>44334366
We still have the vague scent of plant golem and death clinging to us.

>Do we have a reputation?
We aren't the greatest of hunters in the world but we do have a rep and a vampire of Sibella's level would know about us as a matter of course.

>>44334278
>>44334303
We were sent here to find her and keep tabs on her, and to tell her that she is being watched.

We aren't to attack her at all unless we first submit a report showing just cause.

>>44334541
>Angels don't feel sexual desire
I'm borrowing heavily form Milton and his angels do feel sexual desire.
>>
>>44334701
For every 20 we spend on something, we can then gain an advantage or remove a disadvantage.
So if we spend 20 style points on whatever we want, we then gain something nice on top of that, if I'm understanding things correctly.
>>
>>44334724
>She isn't attacking. Why she isn't attacking? WHY?!?
>>
File: aggresively long fangs sibella.png (192 KB, 877x629) Image search: [Google]
aggresively long fangs sibella.png
192 KB, 877x629
>>44334719
>She gets all the layers of the joke
>She gives you bedroom eyes
>Abby does not get all the layers of the joke
>She interprets "bedroom eyes" as being bored, and thinks that was just her reaction to a bad joke

>>44334724
Yeah, I think that's what most of us are going for. Going from an annoying older sister and a bunch of old nuns to THIS is pretty jarring.
>>
>>44334746
>>44334719
This. Do this... with style.
>>
>>44334746
>WHAT DO WE DO TO TURN THE BEAT BACK?
Calm down, lead her to a place to sit and start talking.

>DO WE ASK TO SIT DOWN AND TALK?
Yes.

>DO WE TRY TO CONTACT THE PADRE?
No.

>DO WE TELL BENNY TO SHUT THE HELL UP?
Yes.
He's gonna ruin this for us and like hell I'll let him.
>>
>>44334746
>Cough into fist, burn Style Point, ask for a small do-over, introduce ourselves, offer our hand, if she takes it, kiss her hand and inform her that our lapse in manners was the result of her very distracting beauty, possess 0 style points after such an epic rebound.
>>
>>44334790
>>44334798
>Spending Style Points

HOW MANY?

DO WE BURN THEM ALL?
>>
>>44334746
Yes, invite her to join us in eating pizza.
Maybe she will, maybe she doesn't eat any pizza without cobwebs, but it would be polite either way.

I've said it before and I'll say it again, Sibella is our ass-assignment, I mean. Uh, no, we've got her under...under...under, uh, u-under c-control.

Let's not be rude to bomb bro
>>
>>44334746
>I'm borrowing heavily form Milton
Does this mean that if we were to have sex with Abby we would fuse into a ball like Sonic the Hedgehog?

>>44334790
This
>>
>>44334820
ENOUGH TO SCHMOOZE GOOD
>>
>>44334820
>>44334719
Spend 2. That's as high as I'll go.
>>
>>44334820
Nah, we don't need to burn them all. Hell, we don't even know the effect of just one. I say one point max, just to test the waters.

>>44334790
>>44334830
As for the rest of these questions, I follow these anon's line of thinking. But lets try to not be rude to Benny, lets just reassure him that we've got a handle on this.
>>
>>44334820
2 or 3? First impressions and all.
>>
>>44334820
I don't know how they work in a cocial enviroment.
>>
>>44334820
What happens if we do burn them all?
Like, what are the effects for how many style points spent?
>>
>>44334746
>WHAT DO WE DO TO TURN THE BEAT BACK?
"My buddy and I were about to get some Pizza. Want some? No garlic I assume?"

Spend a style to stop the nervous sweating.
>>
>>44334830
Are you implying Lucky would allow himself to work in an establishment that did not supply the most gourmet of toppings?
>>
I'd be ok with burning 2, but I'd feel better knowing what the effects would be first.
>>
>>44334820
How far does one point get us? Compared to a dice roll would a style point be like +10?
>>
>>44334820
just 1 is enough, we just need to make sure we aren't a nervous wreck.
>>
Oh, cool. Was wondering when I'd see this quest show up again.
>>44334746
Sit down and talk. All business. Absolutely contact the Padre. We might fuck this up otherwise.

I'm not huge on the idea of all of a sudden being in a spaghetti monsoon because zomg pretty lady. Let's just gather ourselves and take care of business. I'm sure we're used to suppressing our thoughts to take care of the mission, we're a hunter and all that.
>>
>>44334746
Yes. Try and get an initial assessment of her. Perhaps invite her in on the pizza
Unless we can get Benny to do so, no. Cannot take time out of this chance encounter.
Nah, his spaghetti dropping distracts from ours.
>>
>>44334898
I think the initial purdy lady reaction was just Anon being off guard. Once he has it up he should be able to store his spaghetti in a to go box.
>>
>>44334895
I want to go beyond that and make her really like us, personally.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 41

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.