[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Penal Regiment /tg/: Not So Merry Emperor's Day Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 5
File: No Commissars on THIS ride.jpg (8 KB, 250x187) Image search: [Google]
No Commissars on THIS ride.jpg
8 KB, 250x187
I...have no idea what it is with you people, but I don't particularly care anymore. Just....behave, in the Emperor's name, behave. There's only so much patience that we can show before it just isn't worth it.
>>
I will take the confessions of whosoever requires it, before I must proceed to the Cathedral of the Emperor Ascendant.
>>
>>44322438
I'm not sure that many of the louts will confess Mi'Lord, they don't seem the kind to admit to their sins.
Still....for some, it may be appreciated.
>>
>>44322274
Err... Can I go scavenge some trash now?
>>
>>44322460
I....do not see, why not?
>>
>>44322468
Good. Then I'll be off, milord. Maybe I'll even get the pit thing, if my luck doesn't turn now!
>>
>>44322532
forgot name tag, sorry
>>
>>44322532
Mhm, very well then. 'Pit...Things' are...good...

Just now might not have been the best time to make the thread, but I figured making it....relatively close to the usual time was better so that people knew when to look for it.
>>
>>44322274
I WAS ASLEEP. WHAT HAPPENED?
>>
>>44322611
Ah, Mi'Lady Theresia, it would seen that that disgusting little sh....ahem, that reprehensible Convict Dolan robbed our home. He was detained and brought back here. Now, Lord Alexander and I are debating who shall beat the creature to death with it's own legs
I think my sister also....'snapped', but we decided it best to give her some space.
>>
>Notices for such a well kept house, the vents are very dirty
>>
>>44322274

I just want apologize for not executing that prick when I had the chance, Arthur.

will be in and out a lot today, my sister just got back from a funeral and we will have to run her to the airport around 4ish
>>
>>44322641
THE KLEPTOMANIAC? BUT WHAT DID YOU EXPECT INVITING MEMBERS OF A PENAL REGIMENT INTO YOUR HOME?
>>
>>44322666

He invited himself.
>>
>>44322611
Illjustletyotwotalkniceseeingyoumiladyokaybye! *runs off*
>>
>>44322661
*salutes him*
ARE YOU TAKING OR GOING TO TAKE CHARGE OF THIS RABBLE? OR SHOULD WE PETITION FOR A NEW COMMISSAR?
>>
>>44322661
We are all human Sir, but I do not believe we shall make that mistake again.
Ouch, yeah no worries man, don't worry about it.

>>44322666
We actually didn't, the only personnel we invited were those who proved themselves as men or women of honour, along with yourself, the good Agent Greely and the noble Astartes
>>
>>44322666
*stretches, yawns*
Morning Sis. Dolan disguised himself, that's why he wasn't at once thrown out.
>>
>>44322687

At ease, Palatine sister.

I think that's it's still Verasii who's calling the shots in the long run. But I'm going to let the wronged exact their vengence against the reprobate. Hopefully that will send a message to the rest.
>>
File: 1444188283646.png (1 MB, 1000x1400) Image search: [Google]
1444188283646.png
1 MB, 1000x1400
AAAAAHHH!
WHERE AM I?
Shit did I get recruited by a traitor legion again?
>Looks around
Never mind, Cant be traitors, Place isn't clean enough for that.
>>
>>44322657

>There seems to be a fan seems to blocking the vent....
>23K looks at this blantant disrespect being show to him.
>The fan no longer blocks 23K's path.
>>
>>44322710
Ugh, forgot my vest with my name patch.

I'd say a new Commissar wouldn't be a bad idea for this lot.
>>
>>44322678
YOU! COME BACK HERE!
>>
>>44322722
Ah, Mi'Lady Khat, you are on Praetoria, the most noble Astartes brought us here for the Emperor's Day celebrations, and we came....home. Please make use of the facilities as you wish. As you are actually one of the good people of the Regiment.
>>
>>44322729
AAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaa.... *shows surprising burst of speed considering how he recently got hospitalized by an ork mob*
>>
>>44322722
ANOTHER ABHUMAN IN THIS REGIMENT.

BEGONE WITH YOU, INSULT TO THE HUMAN FORM.
>>
>>44322755
Oh. Home. Neat. Does that mean we get shore leave to go get drunk and get in fights?
>>
>>44322770
Who got your panties in a twister sister?
>>
>>44322775
Yes....as long as you don't steal anything. Dolan already tried and now he doesn't have legs.
>>
>>44322775
Yeah pretty much, just don't do it close to the Wellesley estate. Also don't mind Theresia too much. Just prove you can fight for the Emprah and she'll leave you alone. I'm doing what I can to keep her uh, occupied and sated... *wink*
>>
>>44322788
BE HAPPY IT IS EMPEROR'S DAY AMD I AM WEARING MY ROBES, NOT MY POWER ARMOUR.

STILL, TOO MUCH SASS FOR A BEING THAT SHOULD BE ASHAMED AND REPENT FROM ITS EXISTENCE BY DYING FOR THE EMPEROR.
>>
>>44322724
>wonders to himself if he could of fitted his BMX into this vent
>Looks through the grating below. This room looks fun.
>>
>>44322816
There are things here worth stealing? Surprising
>>44322828
Ive fought for him plenty. Wellesley estate huh. Sounds fancy.
>>44322838
Wheres the volume control? I don't plan to die any time soon sorry.
>>
>Alexander walks into the room, followed by Guards and takes notice of his new guests.

>>44322838
>>44322870
Ah, my good ladies, I do not believe we have been introduced.
Lord Alexander Wellesley, at your service.
>bows.
>>
>>44322870
YOU DONT PLAN ON DYING!?

I WON'T *cough*
WHAT - BY THE *sneezes* emperor *sneezes*
>>
>>44322921
Are you allergic?
>>44322902
Hey. Whats up?
>>
>>44322902
>salutes between two sneezes
>>
>>44322936
>>44322937
Mhm, well I dare say that -something- is happening here, I can only assume it will be more exciting than more of our family arriving later.
>>
>>44322921
>>44322937
Oh no you're allergic too? Seriously?

*puts a mask over her face*

I'd say wear your helm, but you aren't in your armor.
>>
>>44322976
IM ALLERGIC TO HERESY, MUTANTS AND XENOS.

JUST GET THE ABHUMAN TO STAND FURTHER AWAY FROM ME.
>>
>>44322858
>With a crash the decorated ceiling came crashing down with the black shadow of the Eversor riding the ornate structure all the way to the floor.
>23K looked around what appears to be the Wellesley collectible car and ship collection. Each of the vehicles kept in its own bubble of luxury where it has been beautifully maintained.
>>
>>44323002
So were not gonna Sororitas Slide each other? I'm absolutely crushed.
>>
>>44322921
Ah, Sister. Erm, gesundheit. I am off to the Cathedral to preach at the Emperor's Day service. I have asked the Bishop to reserve space for the platoon, should you wish to attend.
>>
>>44322976
>>44323002
>Arthur pulls an injector from his beltkit and presses it into Gary's hand.
Give her that, wait ten minutes and you-

>>44323012
>Arthur stops talking as the high pitched whine of some sort of alarm goes off, prompting Arthur, Alex and all but two of the Guards in the room to sprint off for another part of the estate.
>An extra Platoon's worth also run through the room as they enter the building from their positions outside.
>>
>>44323002
>>44323054
Thanks Skelly.

*injects Theresia*

There, should be more tolerable now.
>>
>>44323054
*runs by* I DON'T KNOW WHERE THE EXIT IIIIIIIiiiiiiiiiissssss.....
>>
>>44323037
IT WILL BE AN HONOUR TO...

>>44323054
>starts running with the others at the sound of the alarm
>>
>>44323054
>Omi has put on some sort of vintage flight helmet and scarf, which must of belonged to the Lord and is sitting behind the wheel of what looks like a convertible Astro Martian db5, making car noises
>>
>>44323073
(Let's admit this happened just before she started running)
>>
>>44323093
>>44323054
>>44323012
Eversor, what in the Emperor's name are you trying to do?
>>
>>44323099
>All of the Guards raise their weapons and advance halfway into the room while the pair of Wellesley's advance past them to see the 'infiltrator'. Both of them, along with several of the unmasked Guards look furious.
Get. Out. Of my house. Now.
>>
>>44323133
>>44323159
>The Eversor is mentally taking part in the 24hrs Leman Rush race and like any good endurance racer he hasn't gone to the pits for a toilet break.
>>
>>44323179
Get back in your VR pod, idiot!
>>
>>44323179
THATS IT I AM SERIOUSLY LOOSING MY EMPEROR SANCTIONED SELF-CONTROL WITH THIS REGIMENT OF MADMEN AND HERETICS.

>Rolling to grab Omicron XXIII and throw him out of the car
>>
>>44323179
>The senior Wellesley's hand drops to his holster to retrieve his Bolt Pistol while Arthur settles for a much weaker Laspistol.
Get. OUT! THIS HAS GONE BEYOND WHAT I AM WILLING TO ACCEPT!!! I could have all but a few of you shot! And I damned well SHOULD!
>>
Rolled 5 (1d20)

>>44323264
Shit, get his arm!

*goes to restrain the Eversor*
>>
Rolled 64 (1d100)

>>44323264
something went wrong
>>
Rolled 60 (1d100)

>>44323305
>>44323316
*grip slips, tries again*
Somebody find some adamantine shackles!

count last one as 25
>>
>>44323210
>>44323264
>>44323294
>>44323305

>Picks himself of the floor.
>Slowly stands up
>Combat drugs start pumping
>Looks at Gary and the sister.....
>Holds their gaze for a while, he remembers every detail of their faces.
>Ignores everyone else
>Stands up straight and body goes rigid.
>Walks out of the room spasming every so often and looking back at you two, sometimes looking like he about to charge you but regaining control.
>He disappears round the corner.
>>
>>44323365
Ok, don't let him out of sight!
>>
>wakes up in some kind of space ferrari
Oh, hey guys. Does anyone else have a hangover?
>>
>>44323365
I HAVE HAD IT WITH THESE GOD-EMPEROR DAMNED ASSASSINS IN THIS GOD-EMPEROR DAMNED REGIMENT
>imperial fury starts raging inside
>>
>>44323365
>A squad of guards break off to follow Omicron from a distance....after passing Gary several pairs of shackles and binders, while Alex simply sighs.
Someone....someone Vox Lord General Wellesley and tell her to bring her Regiment with her when she returns home please?
And tell Alan to do the same with his retinue.....
>One of the guards salutes and sprints off with his squad to do as requested.
>>
>>44323401
Well we shouldnt have to deal with them for much longer. We'll pass them back off to the Inquisition soon as possible. At least the Callidus isn't so bad.
>>
*has finally found his way outside and gathers garbage*
>>
>>44323436
I'm sorry you've had to put up with this, sir. You just can't very well keep a malfunctioning Eversor under control.
>>
>>44323398
Guys? Where'd everybody go?
>>
>Smashes his BMX and VR headset up
"WRYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY"
>>
>>44323509
*sighs*
Look, you can't just play wherever you want to. If you must go on a rampage, do it in the Underhives. You can kill all the scum you want and nobody will give a damn. Isn't that what you really want?
>>
>>44323465
This is why I was so displeased that my children and the survivors of the forty second were just swept under the rug like that.
>Alex sighs and reholsters his sidearm.
Yourself and a few of the others are genuinely good people Garian, but the exception doesn't make the rule....
>Despite the rather sour mood, Arthur gives Gary a thumbs up, but doesn't bother to smile.

>>44323477
Ah, thirty two, most are sleeping, at the Cathedral or....wrecking my family home. Again.
But how did your night go?
>>
>>44323442
WELL IF THE INQUISITION CANT INQUISITE, MAYBE IT IS TIME THEY LEARN THAT ONE DOES NOT PISS OFF A SISTER OF BATTLE.
MUST I BECOME BOTH A COMMISSAR AND AN INQUISITOR TO GET THIS LOT UNDER CONTROL?

>>44323509
FREE TIME IS FOR THE PEOPLE OF THE IMPERIUM, NOT THOSE THAT DEFEND IT. NO REST AGAINST CHAOS AND HERETICS!
>>
>>44323532
>>44323566
>Looks up furious and just puts one of his neuro gauntlets fingers against his lips
>>
>>44323546
Pretty good, I gotta say. These Praetorian girls are wiiiiiild...
>>
>>44323611
Mhm, on the battlefield, we're the perfect example of discipline. But off the field......we like to cut loose, oh boy do we like to cut loose....
>>
>>44323566
Huh, we may just have to do that, Sis.

>>44323585
What's so disagreeable about that? You can play, you just can't do it here.
>>
>>44323611
>Walks in rubbing his head munching on a bagel
Since you look like the only sane one here do you mind telling me what's going on?
>>
>>44323652
So what're we doing?
>>
>>44323682
>He just stares dead eyed at you.
>>
>>44323689
One of your personnel, I believe his name was....robbed our house yesterday and for that, lost his legs.
THEN, the Eversor tears a hole in one of my ceilings and messes about with my cars.
Oh and some more of my family will be arriving shortly, then I believe we shall be heading to the Cathedral while way more Troops than we should need secure my home in -full-.

>>44323691
Make sure my home is secure then go to the Cathedral...
>>
>>44323742
I believe his name was....Dolan, *
>>
>>44323716
Really, when it comes down to it, you'll be terminated if you don't behave. And we won't be able to do anything to stop that.
>>
>>44323771
>Walks off, hopping onto a passing civilian bus
>>
>>44323742
Legs... Oh... him. I'm assuming you're disciplining him already?
>>
>Wakes up on the couch.
>It would have been heavily uncorfortable to sleep on hadn't it been because she could bend her own spine with the polymorphine to adapt to it.
>She clears her eyes through the mask, she's yet again wearing her bodysuit rather than the dress uniform.
>Not sure if Alice is still on the room or if she's already woken up.
>>
>>44323830
>Alice is lying on the bed in a rather disorderly state, rather unbecoming of a Praetorian.

>>44323806
He will be punished, yes. Also, while you're here, bring me that requisition form and I'll sign it. And make sure everything you want is on it -before- I sign it, please?

>Meanwhile a plain black Valkyrie comes into a landing outside the manor.
>>
>>44323890
>She ends up clearing her eyes.
>She gets up from the coach, stretching herself, wondering if Alice is awake or not.
>Whispering.
Alice you're awake?
>>
>>44323806
IF HE ISNT, HE NEEDS TO BE. ENOUGH WITH THE LACK OF DISCIPLINE. TIME TO BRING THE PENAL PART IN PENAL REGIMENT.
>>
>>44323890
Thank you. Here's the forms.
>Hands him the set of paperwork.

>Looks in the direction of the courtyard.

>>44323949
If he does end up dead I will retrieve his legs. They are so hard to build and I don't want to lose another pair.
>>
>>44323968
WHY IS HE EVEN ALIVE? WHEN I CAME IN TO SUPPORT COMMISSAR GAURUN PEOPLE GOT BLAMMED FOR HAVING NON-CONFORM ENTRENCHMENT TOOLS
>>
>>44323949
Ahhh...
*is imagining some of that discipline*

>>44323890
So this is the Inquisitor huh?
>>
>>44323931
>Alice stirs slightly and shoves against the covers, revealing the distinct lack of anything above the waist.
Mhm.....w-what happened? Why am I in....bed?

>>44323949
>>44323968
>Alex looks towards Theresia with an approving expression.
He's in the Guardhouse my lady, should you wish to....'discipline' him, but oh...leave the legs intact. The good Doctor wishes them saved for a possible patient.
>Alex jots another addition onto the bottom of the Requisition list and signs it, then hands it back to Jackson.
>The addition happens to be 'Hellgun x5, any pattern'.

>Six rather ordinary looking Praetorians disembark the Valkyrie, the head of the group being a 'young' man with, for some reason, greying hair.
>>
>>44323992
It may be because I haven't seen a commissar since I got here. So that might be the problem.

>>44324020
Thank you sir.
>quick salute
I'm assuming, since that Valk is heavily modded, that he's the Inquisitor of this household.
>>
>>44324020
>Blushing
>She wasn't expecting her to be undressed.
>She's trying to look away to the ground.
Y-you were having a bad n-night and felt t-tired last night. You n-needed some rest... I-I just wanted to know if you felt better this morning d-didn't expect you to be...
>"Lacking the chestpiece"
Ahem, nevermind, it's not important. I was about to go back to the main hall to have breakfast... want anything?
>>
File: imout.gif (384 KB, 454x194) Image search: [Google]
imout.gif
384 KB, 454x194
ITT: winterbreak-fags shit up /tg/ by roleplaying instead of producing actual content.

I thought this was going to be a create-a-regiment thread. Instead I get godamn catgirls and rp bullshit.
>>
>>44324099
At least the gif was funny.
>>
>>44324054
>As the group draws closer, Alex and Arthur's faces switch to warm expressions.
>The 'Guardsmen' in question, look to be regular troops, if it wasn't for the silver 'I's' in place of regular insignia.
You would be correct. Alan Wellesley, at your service.

>>44324067
>Alice waves a hand tiredly.
Governor..Grey, please.
>>
>>44324099
The amount of anal pain you are in amuses me, please keep it up.
>>
>>44324109
What about the OP made him think it was that I wonder? But, even though we've been doing this for like six months now, we have had very little spaghetti droppers disrupt. So that's fine.
>>
>>44324188
I suspect it was simply because he either didn't, or can't read.
>>
>>44324145
Sure. Rest up if you're still feeling tired, you've earned it.
>Goes back to the main hall, looking for something to eat and Alice's request.
>She smirks as she sees the tea get preppared.
>She was always more a person of Recaff.
>But hell the recaff here is even better than in most places.
>>
>>44324188
thank the Emperor for that. I'll be lurking until needed or until some situation seems appropriate for Rax or Rogan to barge into
>>
>>44324188
I noticed most of the times they appear is on a non-monday day. Do they feel intimidated by the huge amounts of activity mondays ussually have on Penal Regiment /tg/ or something?
>>
>>44324145
>an actual proper salute
Sir, Chief Medical Officer, Lieutenant Jackson, Formally 82nd Helios Special Airborne Division, at your service, sir.

>>44324237
Rogan got his new arms, legs and lungs so he should be good when he comes back.
>>
>>44324221
>The Guards LIX passes salute her respectfully, with a couple smiling at her kindly.

>>44324282
Mhm, I really wish we were meeting under significantly more pleasant circumstances Lieutenant, but apparently our home has been 'assaulted' twice within twelve hours?
>Alan's scowl matches Alex's, while Arthur politely excuses himself to the dining room.
>>
Rolled 26 (1d100)

>fiddling with a servitor
Stop moving you glorified tea cart.
>Servitor is twitching, unsure how to feel having its bits fiddled
Look if you don't stop resisting, i'll tell the tech-priest your machine spirit is fully conscious and we don't want that do we?
>as the servitor hear the statement it became more amicable.
Alright now stay still while i put in this saddle.
>>
>>44324350
>Stands in the doorway, observing the group.
>>
>>44324350
>She kindly returns the smile, nodding respectfully given she's unable to salute whilst holding Alice's breakfast, going back to Alice's room.
>Yep definitely the place ain't any bad.
>>
>>44324382
There are Guards INSIDE the Guard House too you know. They would see this.
>A patrolling Guard spots this obvious muckin' about and marches over.
Ey! Stop molesting the Servitor you tosser! That's just wrong!
>>
>>44324350
Well the second was an Eviscerator so I'm kinda surprised he didn't do this sooner. I will warn you that he has a mech-shark thing that I haven't seen an a while, it might still be in the manor.
And the first has been dealt with, currently waiting on punishment.
>>
Rolled 22 (1d100)

>>44324382
>lacking any actual servitor know-how Dolan's latest masterwork came-out as just a servitor with a rather uncomfortable saddle.
Alright coghead. Were busting me out. I know that slaneshii cunt is still out there somewhere.

Time for the disguise.
>>
>>44324427
Ey fuck off you twit!

It keeps giving me cold tea!
>>
>>44324474
>>44324457
>The quite offended guard, apparently having had enough of this, simply jogs out of the cellblock and smacks an alarm switch, once again putting the estate on high alert.
>>
>>44324457
>dolan took a "borrowed" piece of red drape in an attempt to look like a member of the red-priesthood.
Oh fuck this isn't really working out, i should have taken some vacuum tubes.
>the servitor seemed mused with the display and let-out a rather eerie mechanical noise akin to a giggle.
Yeah, yeah. Keep that up and ill disguise you as a fucking horse.

I knew i should have just borrowed the sharkturion from Omi, if only i had some bon-bons to bribe him.
>>
>>44324054
>>44324020
THEN BY THE EMPEROR, DONT TELL ME THERE IS NO WAY A MEMBER OF THE WELLESLEY FAMILY COULD COME INTO CONTACT WITH THE COMMISSARIAT AND EXPLAIN THE SITUA...

>>44324511
WHAT. NOW.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d20)

>>44324511
Oh bugger! This high falutin hall monitors has got their panties ride a little too high it seems.
>Dolan revs the servitor
Allright bolt head, to the servitor tunnels.
Were going cultist hunting!
>>
>>44324530
>>44324511
>Alex very carefully removes the magazine from his Bolt Pistol and unchambers the loaded Bolt before tossing the weapon off the ground with all his strength, where it bounces off the ground with a scraping sound.
I'm going to KILL SOMETHING!
>Alan looks perturbed by the outburst, but nevertheless sprints outside with retinue in tow.
>The Estates many many guards are heading in the direction of the Guard House.

>>44324540
>A guard walks over and bows before Theresia.
Problem at the Guard House ma'am, I think our 'guest' is up to no good. Which means he'll probably be shot.
>>
>>44324511
>An alarm is raised around the whole place.
>Guards are running over the corridors.
What now...?
>LIX rushes into Alice's room.
Stay here, you still need rest.
>She's leaving her breakfast on a table.
I'll check on what's going on and inform you once all it's done.
>She's already getting out of the room.
Oh and... I also managed to bring a bottle of Amasec aside from the tea...
>She closes the door as she rushes down the hallway following the other guards.
>>
>Comes back from purchasing traditiona Monovian Emperor's Day bricabrac, or at least the nearest he could find, when he notices >>44324382

..It's the Wellesley's right to punish him, not mine.

>Stops off at the guard house and takes his Rosette from the sleeping anna, pinning it to his jacket lapel. "The chaplain is half-right, I do need to see my confessor, talk about some things. A shame he stayed behind on the ship.

>He then trundles up the hill, celebratory bricabrac in tow, and further thinks, "I should apologize to the Chaplain too - He and his men did do the best he could, and we probably couldn't have done better. Loyal Servants of the Emperor shouldn't be at each other's throats over methodology.. A unified front against all enemies."

>He opens the door

"Anyone want to watch some Blood Games?

>Thinks to himself "Of course not, Greely, this is your fuck up. What you were supposed to be learning is how to act as a Commisar if the situation requires it."
>>
>>44324511
What in the warp is going on now?
>>
>>44324511
Yup. Awaiting punishment.
>Hellgun at the ready

>>44324591
>Falls in line with the retinue ready to spring into action
>>
>>44324591
>>44324540
You wanna go kick his ass, Sis?
>>
>>44324578
>Apparently the Wellesley house does not have a servitor tunnnel network
What do you mean you dont have servitor tunnels!
>Dolan asked the servitor
What do you mean stop shouting everything you tell me in gothic text!
>The servitor let-out the mechanical equivalent of a sigh and unceremoniously hopped out a window.
Oh. I forgot were on the first floor. Now take us to the armory, we will need to pack some heat.
>>
>>44324616

"Dolan is being Dolan in the guard house. Once this is all said and done, we're going to have to assemble the scum, and I'm going to have to lay down some law so this doesn't happen again."
>>
Rolled 8, 15, 18, 18 = 59 (4d20)

>>44324578
>The nearest group of Guards chuckle at the rather sorry display then rack the pumps on their Shotguns, which are loaded with Stun Shells.
Why?....you know this won't end well....
>>
>>44324591
THATS IT! THAT IS FUCKING IT.
SOMETHING OR SOMEONE IS GETTING PURGED.
>sprints outside to the source of the noise.
>>
>>44324652
With that roll, I think he's down.
>>
Rolled 6, 7 = 13 (2d20)

>>44324650
Onward's my mighty steed! The forces of high society is after us!
>The servitor with all its might engaged charged the nearest congregation of guards
The fuck are you doing! Charge on the opposite direction!
>>
>>44324690
Yeah sorry, Dolan just got dropped by those Shotgun toting Guards.
>>
>>44324690
>the combined efforts of the erstwhile duo proved to be a bluff as the servitor jumped the wall

>with a 100 feet drop

>a loud high pitched girly scream can be heard throughout the manner.
>>
>>44324676

"Wait! That's for the Wellesley's to do! Whatever else you do, don't kill him! Alice needs to be allowed to do it for closure!"

>runs off, trying to keep up with the sister
>>
Rolled 17 (1d20)

>>44324723
Damage roll
>>
>>44324578
>Sees the sorry display of a servitor being used as a horse.
Alright now I've had it. I just had it.
>gets the neural shredder out of its holster, takes aim.
>"Though he tried to save you when you where on that mine field..."
>"But he's a god damned heretic."
>"Dare and shoot if you're innocent of heresy..."
>Lowers her gun.
>>44324690
>>44324723
>"The guards can deal with him anyways..."
>>
>>44324676
>follows, so as not to be left out of things
>>
> walks out of Jackson's room, still sleepy
I wonder how the guards managed to fuck up this time...
>>
>>44324738
>as the master and servisteed neared a plummet the servitor let loose its small thrusters. A
>Not enough to fly, but enough to land them safely.
>meanwhile the girlish screaming continues.
>the servitor embarrassed by such a display whacked its partner into reality.
Oh.

Great. That got us off the property.

Get us into that alley, and don't worry i know my way in a city.
>>
Rolled 10, 9, 14, 14 = 47 (4d20)

>>44324800
No, no, no, no. The shotguns took you down before you tried to jump the wall, but fuck it. I'm actually done.
>The Inquisitor's Valkyrie takes off and follows the sloppy escape of the pair, before the pilot apparently loses interest and starts firing.
>>
Rolled 17 (1d20)

>>44324743
>"No."
>"You can spare him but you can't allow him to escape justice."

>>44324800
>Graciously and effortessly jumps over the wall.
>Takes aim with the neural shredder on the servitor rather than on Dolan.
>"I'd shoot his legs if he still had them"
>Fires
>>
>>44324800
Alright servisteed! Take us to the crime-scene!
>super-hero cut-out noises

Take a left right here.
>the servitor lets out a disapproving sound, as the way to the burned down pleasure flat was to the right.
I know where it is, i want ice cream.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d20)

>>44324833
>As a shot hits the servitors armor plating, the pair was alarmed and strode off fullspeed into the mazes of city alleyways.
RIDE! SERVISTEED! RIDE! To the sewers!
>>
>>44324830

Well that's the end of that.

>sighs externally, and activates his comm-bead

Gary? Yeah, dolan's a grease stain. I'm going to need a list of the ten most active reprobates in the regiment besides LaRoque. It's time I made a goddamn example out of some people.

>>44324837
you're dead, you don't get ice cream
>>
>>44324901
That's not how the neural shredder works. The servitor would be having his neural system and a fried mass that used to be a brain coming out from his ears by now.
>>
>>44324901
>Apparently there were no entrance to the sewers aside from some small grates for they were still on the fancy part of the city.
Alright, alright. Running away will do. We need to deal with that rouge psyker ourselves if they wont believe us.
>>
>>44324830
Sir, It seems he's trying to atone for his crime by ironically breaking out and hunting heretics. He tried the same thing yesterday and found a heretical establishment.
>>
>>44324907
Greely! What in the warp is going on!
And don't give me any of your "use thy voodoo".
>>
>>44324933
>Alex looks at Jackson and seems to be unconcerned at the mention of Heresy.
We know, the twenty fifth purged that area yesterday, after you guys brought Dolan in. They're all dead.
>>
Rolled 6 (1d20)

>>44324923
>As the servitor prepared to cross the bridge it suddenly collapsed and Dolan fell into a raging storm-drain.
>Another high-pitched wail can be heard.

Damage roll
>>
Seriously though Dolan, on a PvP case, it's 100% impossible you have escaped. Your rolls have all been way too low to actually do anything besides dying horribly or falling to the ground badly wounded besides a dead servitor
>>
File: 1427326125667.jpg (42 KB, 490x548) Image search: [Google]
1427326125667.jpg
42 KB, 490x548
>>44322274
>>
>>44324957
What I'm trying to say, sir, is that for some reason he's good at finding heresy. If he's actively looking he might find something then we can come in and remove them both.
>>
>>44324967
>as dolan barely clings to breath while being washed away with stinking raw sewage water his slammed directly into a rock, he then got washed away again the hit his head in a big branch.
>whats a tree doing in a place like this he thought.
>after the painful mishaps a massive run-away dryer struck him. At this he thinks to himself why won't the emperor just let him die.
>>
>>44324907

are you telling me he lived through all that shit? Dolan, your character went too far and is a dead man. Accept your fate like a grown-up and make a new character. Am I right or wrong, guys?

>>44324946

One of two possible answers at this point.

1) "Dolan tried to escape, took a swan dive off a cliff, and is now Peak Pizza. I am going to have to round up the ten biggest active reprobates besides LaRoque and execute them in front of the rest of the regiment to restore order."

or

2)"Dolan, somehow, has miraculously escaped the Wellesley mansion and has taken off on a stolen servitor to smite an extremely convenient group of heretics he stumbled into last night after stealing a bunch of the Wellsleys' belongings."
>>
>>44325002
>suddenly bumps into Jackson while busy yelling at Greely
>>44325013
Maybe i am not the best person to talk about this stuff but Delta is trying to tell you something I believe, and it is not a polite thing to ignore them.
>>
>After eating breakfast, Alice pulls on the rest of her uniform and stumbles out of her room and walks downstairs.
Mhhhh, what's going on outside?

>>44324988
Apparently we're all wrong.
>>
>>44325035
... I am at a loss for words here.
... No wait, I have some. Can I do the executing?
>>
>>44325035
You should be right, we all think you're right. Apparently you are not right.
>>
>>44325013
>as dolan neared the calmer part of the storm drain and went into a sewer, Dolan bruised and battered crawled himself to the banks covered in muck, grime and things best left unsaid.
Aw. ow. Well at least i where i needed to be, i think. Bad news is servisteed is dead, also they took my legs, i never thought i'll miss those fuckers.
>Dolan looked around and saw a pair of red glowing eyes stalk him in the corner.
It just never ends doesn't it?
>>
>>44325035
I too think there's no possible way he has survived all that. I mean look his rolls and look the rolls of the people shooting him.
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>44325080
>>
>>44325086
>>44325068
>>44325035
Dunno people., maybe he has something interesting in mind.
But if you do, Dolan, you could at least let us know.
>>
>>44325064
>Vox cracks to life
No you may not do the executions, Anna.
>>
>>44325110
>with the worst of luck A giant rodent came out of the dark, with a look of curiosity or hunger.
BACK YOU FIEND! For i have, A STICK!
>>
>>44325113
... JACKSON!
Show your emperordamned facce if you have the guts!
>>
>>44325112
Impending sneaky slanesshi cult orgy of demon summoning and unholy sodomy
>>
>>44325035

actually i'm going to have to round up the reprobates and execute them in front of everyone regardless

>>44325064

I expect all of the "inner circle" to take part, so people know we aren't fucking around. I have a speech to go with it.

You, Gary, Myself, Theresia, Arthur, Alice, Delta five-niner, Eta three-oh-two, and maybe Jackson are going to have to each execute at least on of the bottom of the bottom of the barrel.
>>
>>44325112
>At least this, if you want to play an event do please tell us so we don't get in the middle, not just plain out ignore all our actions... really man... it's like being that kid playing soccer who never passes the ball to nobody.
>>
Rolled 14 (1d20)

>>44325136
>>
>>44325110
>>44325080
>>44325035
>>44325013
>>44324967
Dolan dude, those threads started out with every player under constant threat of being shot for literally no reason other than because commissar Gaurun saw it fit. You gave 'em plenty and have earned your death but failed rolls and actual reasons to execute you. Let it go, this isn't funny for anyone. but you.

I do suppose Ruh and Elena are still in the barracks?
>>
>>44325169
Sorry to cold can't think. Im dancing the macarena just to stay up
>>
>The Valkyrie lands near LIX's position and the Crew Chief slides one of the side doors open to offer her a hand in.
Good shot ma'am.

>>44325158
So assuming there WAS, which there IS NOT, Dolan still wouldn't find it, he's dead, he died quite a while ago.
>>
>>44325193
I mean I have no problem if you had an event planned and all that, I'm all in for events, but please consider saying so next time because people is going to try to act accordingly IC.
>>
>>44325159
>overhears Greely
Aaaand I'm fucked.
>>
>>44325151
I'm kinda on a Inquisitorial Valk hunting Dolan. I kinda spaced out and ended up fallowing the Inquisitor and going with him. I'll be home soon.
>>
>>44325159
Sweet- wait, Eta thirty fuck what?
>>44325216
Ahhh I see then, good hunt honey!
>how it comes her voice changed so much in the space of two sentences
>what did you get into
>>
>>44325202
I... thank you, trooper.
>LIX accepts the trooper hand, still trying to understand why she's feeling so guilty of having shot the servitor of an heretic escaping justice.
>>
>>44325159
So... should I hamstring him or just brain him from here?
>>
>>44325159
What must be, must be I reckon...

I think the time for our rebranding as full on Inquisition has come.
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

>>44325174
>An ensuing fight ensues. As the rat chews on the stick and dolan fending him off.
>>
>>44325270
Inquisition fine by me.
>>
>>44325254
Ach, dinnae mention it, could'nae leave ye tae walk home, aye?

>>44325270
Xenos, Malleus or both?
>>
>>44325247
Hey.
>kiss on cheek
>>44325159
What were you saying about killing?
>>
Rolled 18 (1d20)

>>44325311
>The rat bites one of his stumps, but the defender keeps on landing in blows.
>>
>>44325373
... I thought you were on a Valk!
YOU LIED To ME!
> hands goes to Bolt Pistol
>>
>>44325351
>Smiles.
Yeah I guess so...
>>44325373
>Interest picked.
>>
>>44325389
I thought that when the Valk landed it was back at the manor. Apparently, I was mistaken.
>>
>>44325384
>Dolan punches it in the eye
And take that!
The gigantic rodent scurried away.
>>
>>44325453
No no, it is just that Anna is... insane? Yeah, insane. Just tel her something sweet and watch.
You stuck the D in the crazy man. You never stick it in the crazy.
>>
>>44325247

The Vindicare.

>>44325260
Wait, Dolan's alive?

>>44325351
The ordos are actually pretty fluid in their membership, they're not as definite as people seem to think. For instance, Verasii believes that Xenos should be kept at each others throats (except the ones she's identifed as clear threats to imperial dominance) alleged heretics should be investigated fairly and reformed or killed as necessary, and that Chaos is something that must be scorned and destroyed at all other costs. So to the Xenos she's a radical, the Malleus she's a puritan, and the Hereticus she's middle of the road. She's affiliated with Xenos because she is a consumate manipulator, and uses this skill to keep the aliens too busy to notice the Imperial juggernaut. The Tau, after the Orcs and Tyranids, are her greatest fear.

>>44325373
We're going to have to execute the most heinous scum in the regiment to re-establish order.
>>
>>44325453
Nyet, the Valk landed to pick up LIX, since she jumped the wall to chase the paste. My apologies.
>The Valkyrie lands at the Manor and reopens the side doors.
>The crew kill the engines to check for any damage, finding none.
>>
>>44325504
Agreed.
>Her tone is cold and serious.
It's time this regiment had a commissar already. At the lack of one, we'll do the clean-up ourselves.
>>
>>44325504
I dunno. I haven't really been paying attention.
>>
>>44325389
I'm an Airborne trooper. I jump out of them for a living. It's fun.

>>44325504
I hate executions. But who will be the 'lucky' participants?
>>
Rolled 12 (1d100)

>>44325488
Fuck it! I cant find it while i'm like this.
HEY COME HERE YOU RAT!
>>
>>44325504
>The Valk's pilot jogs over and addresses the group.
Dolan Sir? Do you refer to the Heretic that attempted to escape?
He's quite dead sir.

>Arthur ducks inside to grab his weapons and tells Alice to do likewise when he sees her.
>>
>>44325587
Oh.
... ok then! Wh-
Wait a second. WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME ALL ALONE?
... right it was to hunt down the idiot, right, eheheh. Did you kill him?
>>
>>44325504
>>44325351
>>44325325
Yeah what Greely said. Membership is fluid. So we won't be specific on that. Let's make it a topic on steam and worm out the details
>>
>>44325587

Anna, Gary, Myself, Theresia, Arthur, Alice, Delta five-niner, Eta three-oh-two, and maybe you will be expected to execute one prisoner. I don't like executing people I know either, but it has to be done. For the Emperor and the Imperium.

I've asked Gary for a list of our ten worst, besides LaRoque. Nine will be executed, the last will be pardoned

and i have to run my sister to the airport in an hour, don't do any executing until I get back

>>44325668
goddamn I wish steam worked on my computer
>>
Dinner time, be back in a while.
>>
>sipping an alcoholic concoction
That party of guardsmen crashing my party was unexpected.

They killed my most favored patrons too.

hmm.. No matter this planet shall belong to the Prince of Pleasures soon.
>maniacal laughter.
>>
>>44325700
No, dead. Purged by Praetorians. Dead, just like Dolan. What's the one thing we said above all? Don't ruin Christmas/Emperor's Day/Sanguinalia. What are you trying and failing to do? Ruin Christmas/Emperor's Day/Sanguinalia.
>>
>>44325651
If he's not paste already, he's just a liquid piece goo.

>>44325697
I am done.

Sincerely, Greely, I am done with insubordination in this regiment. I'm tired to see people like Alice or Arthur suffer for being polite with the scum.

Things are about to change. We're setting up an iron fisted regime. You don't comply you die. Just give me whoever you want dealt with to make an example and give me authorization to have a leash over the Eversor. I am done being the nice and chill voice of reason.
>>
>>44325651
There were free bagels in the common room.
And I truly don't know if he's dead, I've seen people survive worse and I've seen people die from less.
>>
>>44325731
it's alright, let the villains cackle, and let them be dealt with afterward.
>>
>>44325756
Woah woah woah.
Delta calm down now. We don't need to go full on iron fist here. I've seen what that does for the men it's not good. I say we just go with Greely's idea with some executions and be done with it.
>>
>>44325779
Nah, nah, we said pretty clearly, don't ruin the holiday threads by fighting, or summoning daemons, or killing people or whatever. And this is precisely what I knew would bloody happen.
If we WANTED spoopy things to happen in these threads, we would have asked based Amelia and based Virmy to do it.
>>
Too tired, gonna nap for a while.
>>
>>44325819
>Aims the C'tan Phase sword at Jackson's neck from a distance.
No.
This is why penal regiments are iron fisted.
This is why they have commissars.
Dolan has given the perfect example of what the scum of the Penal regiment is like. I heard reports of how the regiment was run when Gaurun was around.

Your shovel didn't fold? Shot.

You had a minor deformity? Shot or used as first line troop.

You didn't follow orders? Shot.

You didn't like what the officers said? Shot.

You wanted to go to the bathroom without permission? Shot.

And it worked.
>>
>>44325819
>>44325756
What are miliord and mil- erm... Lady assassin talking about? Care if I join in?
>>
>>44325756

Many of those in this regiment really are just victims of circumstance. They should be fine. We need to set an example for the scum to straighten up and fly right.

Those who refuse are yours.

And ...how do you prppose to deal with the Eversor besides dosing him with massive amounts of grox tranquilizers? I'm all ears. Even Verasii has yet to determine where he came from.
>>
>The Wellesley siblings appear outside, along with their equipment, while Alex and Alan seem to be deep in hushed conversation about -something- relating to the Inquisition, or an Inquisitor.
>>
>tired of the absurd goings on, lies down on a couch, bandanna over his eyes
>remains alert, however, listening carefully
>>
>>44325906
We're talking about how this regiment should be run. She thinks we go back to the everyone gets shot for a minor mistake. I say we just make an immediate example of some people then just watch vigilantly.

>>44325931
I don't know where he came from either and believe me I looked into it in depth. I think we should just keep him focused on something semi-important until he's needed.
>>
>>44325931
I can deal with the Eversor. I don't need sedatives. I'm his friend and he actually does listen to my judgement. If he behaves all will be good, he'll even get the regiment's scum as playthings, maybe even some compensation. If he doesn't behave, I'll keep him in line, if he gets a tantrum for it he can fight me if he wants, I am not scared.

Also let the eversor sleep outside from his stasis pod, that will straighten the spines of the guardsmen. I want authorization over him, to be able to set him loose. He'll be my tool of fear and order over the regiment and he will behave or I will deal with him.
>>
>>44326019
Hmm... It was easier in the pits... Slaves were slaves and free men were lords. I think you both are right, to an extent.
>>
>>44326035
It can be a good plan for him but their's one problem or possible problem to be more precise. Are your feelings for Lieutenant Alice going to cloud your judgement?
>>
>>44325762
Yeah, yeah, people die at all, all times...
>still caressing her bolt pistol
>>44326098
Will you join us in executing Guardsmen, Jackson?
>>
>>44326098
>She slowly turns her head towards Jackson.
I will act as an enforcer, outside of normal chain of command. But I will follow it, Alice is a high-ranking officer of the regiment, and as such I'll follow her orders just as I'll follow the major and captain's orders.
>>
>>44326143
Yes I will.

>>44326159
And if someone insults Alice behind her back what would you do?
>>
>Alan calls Arthur over and speaks a few words to him in hushed tones, before dismissing him into the house with a nod.

>>44326005
>Arthur eventually finds Gary on his couch.
Excuse me Sir, my Uncle Alan wishes to speak with you.
>salutes and stands at attention.
>>
>>44325887
Ehh, he's got a point.
Some Krieger got indeed shot for having a non-foldable entrenchment tool once. Granted, Gaurun was sober that day.

Sorry for busting in on you lot, but well, we were still stuck in the barrack except nobody was guarding the door anymore and nobody told me or Elena that the entire "steal a jeep" thing got lifted. She's in her room, being pretty pissed at spending Emperor's day in a jail cell.

The good news is, I've been doing paperwork here for, what, 10 years now. I CAN contact the commissariat and say Gaurun is... ill... or so.

Which I haven't done before.

Which I realise is now a mistake.

>>44325931
Victims of strange circumstances. I have my story, every guy in the regiment has his. This is usually a last stop before death, because we are still able to function and our misbehaviour isn't sufficient to warrant an immediate bolter to the head.
Gary threw his bedpan, Elena did her own bad things to end up as our Navigator, and let's not even talk about me.

>>44326019
It's no point to just blam people for no reason Lieutenant. But the reason can be open to interpretation. Like not having a foldable shovel. Or running away from the ennemy.

>>44326195
Lieutenant, I doubt with her training an assassin will loose her shit over someone saying bad words.
>>
>>44326195
Depends. If it's a trooper I'll execute him right at the spot for insulting a superior officer.
>"And if it isn't I'll just extraofficially assassinate them if they tick me off."
>>
>>44326195
Great. Greeeat.
>giggles, casually leaning against jackson with her head on his shoulder
>>
>>44326228
>Alex steps away from Alan for a second to address Ruh.
Both of you weren't informed that you were freed? Odd. Well, you were freed this morning. Just make sure both of you apologize to Captain Wilson before you leave at the end of the holidays.
>>
>>44326159

Do you think Alice is capable of performing an Execution? She's an excellent soldier - She saved my ass from some Rubric Marines back on Cadia.

>>44326159
Your requests regarding managing the Eversor are acceptable. Approved.

>>44326195
She's an assassin of the Callidus temple. She can handle it.

>>44326228
You've been seconded to the inquisition. Oh, and you're good at paperwork? Verasii is going to have a field day.. Send the Commisar paperwork her way - she has a lot of friends in that area and can get us someone appropriate. (this is an open slot for anyone looking to jump in)
>>
>>44326242
Insulting a superior officer doesn't warrant an execution. Lashings at most a stern talking to at least.
>>
>>44326228
Stories? I like stories! Well, now isn't a good time, but... I'd like to hear some stories some day.
>>
>>44326306
Then if they're hoping for lashings, they better not insult a superior officer before me.
>>
>>44326220
>lifts his bandanna
"Sir"? What the fuck Skelly, don't act all weird. It's weird enough you promoted me to be above you. Fine, I'll go see what your uncle wants...

>takes a drink of the amasec Elena gave him, saunters to where the Inquisitor waits

What can I do for you, Inquisitor?
>>
I gotta run for a while, i should be back in an hour or two, traffic permitting

Also, sorry this emperor's day didn't turn out right. I know I wasn't expecting my sister's friend to OD on heroin close to IRL Christmas either.
>>
>>44326306
>>44326254
>whispers
You are dangerously close to ignoring me.
I wouldn't like it.
Just a warning...
>>
>>44326288
>>44326344
>>44326254
Why don't we find the rest of the command structure and inform them of the decisions we've come to.

>>44326387
>Rubs head.
>>
>>44326359
>Alan regards Gary warmly, but still speaks in low tones.
First of, congratulations on your promotion. And thank you, I needn't say what for.
But I require you to inform me of what you have seen of one Lieutenant Wellesley's performance in combat.
I already have glowing recommendations from most of the forty second, but your opinion would help as well.
>>
>>44326414
first off*
>>
>>44326287
No, they didn't mention it. I also do think some apologies might be in order to our navigator but then that's out of my hands.
Especially from you Lieutenant Jackson. You did kind of drag her into it. But then this is just an amicable suggestion at keeping relationships smooth inside the regiment and ultimately up to you, sir.

>>44326288
I've been running the penal regiment paperwork for more than ten years, yes. If this inquisitor Verasii co-signs the request to get another commissar attached to the penal regiment, the administration might be a little... less.. administratum-y.
>>
>>44326413
>purrs
>actually purrs
>what the fuck is wrong with this girl even
>>44326375
what man, you did nothing wrong.
Also sorry to hear that, I know how that stuff happens...
>>
>>44326344
Just stand in front of Theresia long enough and you'll get your lashings.

Was that out loud? That was out loud.

>>44326311
Eh, you most probably know mine already, or someone will have the pleasure to fill you in on it.
>>
>>44326375
my god sorry to hear that mate. hope she manages
>>
>>44326414
*shrugs*
She's pretty good, carries a fair amount of potential. Oughta listen to advice more. Needs to stay out of close combat. Ain't much to say otherwise.

I won't be available for a while. Will return when I can
>>
>>44326375
Bloody norah. That's....uh...just bloody hell. Hope your sister is doing okay.
>>
>>44326450
Yes. I'll apologize to her when I see her next. I did not think that it would end like that.

>>44326461
Good girl

>>44326311
Rax do you even have proper guard equipment?
>>
>>44326523
>Alan raises an eyebrow but shakes his head.
Very well, good enough. Dismissed.

>>44326375
Miss LIX! Could you come over here a minute?
>The speaker in question would be Alan, who waves LIX over to himself and Alex.
>>
>>44326489
Watch your tongue, guardsman. If these changes are approved by the high-ranks you'd pretty much be punished for saying that in my pressence.

Now that you said you're in for the paperwork, I'll pretty much ask for a boltgun, it's more messy than the neural shredder but it does visually impact more the guardsmen to see someone be "blammed" than to be "jammed".

Now if you excuse me, gentlemen, I have an eversor to find.
>>
>>44326576
>Was about to go search for Omicron.
Sir?
>She comes by at Alan's request.
>>
>>44326574
GOOD GIRL? Who in the name of terra do you think I am!?
>darts away, looking furious all of a sudden
You better do not come near me again!
>stomps away, swearing under her breath
>>
>>44326489
Okay... But, ill be collecting more scraps to add to my armor. Before I go... Here. I made this for the regiment, but I think you would know where to place it better than I would.
>lifts a crudely made metallic Emperor-figure with iron halo in the form of a star
Happy Emperor's day.
>>
>MEANWHILE ON SOMERIUS

It is the Emperor's day. E-everyone is happy... during Emperor's day...
>her stare seems unable to focus on anything as she gazes in front of herself
>>
>>44326489
Ruh. What can you do with your paperwork?

>>44326615
Don't hurt yourself, honey. I'll be around in a minute.

>>44326617
This is quite nice Rax. Good job.
>>
>>44326574
Erm... No? They let me keep my pit armor. Made a piece from every kill I managed to get, or if too soft skinned like the Eldar, I made weapon from their bones. This reminds me of those simple times.
>>
>>44326667
Of course. Everyone's told to be happy because it's Emperor's day, but nobody remembers why it's Emperor's day. Typical.

You know why we're here, the staff of Arnathrax is buried deep underground, we need men to actually dig it out. Try to not kill all the scum you see, they might be strong enough to hold a pickaxe.
>>
>>44326614
>Alan speaks in the same low tone he used previously.
Madam, I hate to bother one of your skill, but...I must ask you of Lieutenant Wellesley's combat performance, while out in the field. I may have....plans.

>>44326615
>Alice raises her eyebrows as Anna almost bumps into her as she walks past.
Are you alright miss? You seem upset.
>>
>>44326711
But... I don't want to ruin Emperor's day. People should be allowed to be happy at least... once every so often, right...? I too want to.. and i never got to...
>>
>>44326708
Alright we gotta get you some armor and weapons. There should be some in our depot.
>>
>>44326735
Upset. UPSET! That... I allowed him! I let that filthy plebeian defile me, what the fuck was I thinking!
I- forgive me, Lady Wellesley. Stuff happened. Are there any chances your paretns would be able to recognize me, anyway?
>>
>>44326771
Eh? Wait, armor? Weapons?
>>
>>44326585
Yeah, I'm used to commissar Gaurun, I'll need to dial it down.

Boltguns go with the standard that officers in this regiment get. The Guard understands the impact of people getting blammed. I also have the keys to the ship's armory so I'll just sign that I gave you one.

>>44326617
Nice dude. You seem like quite the handyman. Maybe you could get some basic litanies learnt from one of the techpriest, for when we deploy.
>>44326708
... or creepy, I'm undecided.

>>44326670
My powers are limited, Gaurun just trusted me with a lot. Especially where he kept the amasec.

>>44326615
What is her problem?
>>
>>44326781
Someone defiled you? That's a rather serious charge....but for your second question, I'm...not sure, perhaps they may see something familiar about you, but honestly it only clicked for me because you brought attention to it.
>>
>>44326735
Do you wish me to be sincere mylord? I am a trained assassin. I am trained to be the most aware, the fastest and the deadliest. Yet I did not see the sniper that was aiming at me, I didn't even know there was one around when Alice got me away from a bullet directed for my head...
>She seems to hesitate for a second before saying the last bit.
and walked safely and unscarred out of it.
Hadn't she been an officer, she'd pretty much do for a good stormtrooper
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.