[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /tg/ think about my new Space Marine Cosplay?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 3264x2448
What does /tg/ think about my new Space Marine Cosplay?
>>
>>44309389
Needs wider shoulders.
>>
>>44309389
The Emperor walks with you, Brother.

Stay vigilant.
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 802x499) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 802x499
Holy shit that's actually amazing. How did you get the corners on your helmet to look so sharp?
>>
>>44309466
Im working on them don't worry
>>
>>44309389
needs more purity seals with BUTTS! written on them.
>>
File: 1436297418933.gif (3 MB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
1436297418933.gif
3 MB, 640x360
>Guinness pattern black carapace
>>
>>44309516
Well i didnt cut my paint with water for a more vibrant contrast
>>
Now i feel obligated to paint a marine like this...
>>
>>44309389
I really like the detail you've put into the four cherubs floating around your head, but wouldn't servoskulls be better from a fluff standpoint ?
Anyways, that's amazing work. How many time did it take to make ?
>>
>>44309389
Wait

That isn't a bolter
>>
>>44309617
From the darkest forges and undertunnels of Dublinnus Primus was this most sacred of patterns recovered.
>>
>>44309958
Well i was working with what i had and my dad put santa hats on the Halloween skulls so I had to settle for the cherubs.

And it took about 2 minutes with my expert skill to complete this set.
>>
>>44309389
Why does it say butts on top of your helmet?
That's pretty much the furthest place on you your butt is.
>>
>>44310285
Its the designation for Sergeant in the "Emperor's Boxes'n'Beer" Chapter
>>
>>44309617
>that gif
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_6LvKWy5vo
>>
>>44309389
Sweet magnetic boots. I'm sure lots of ladies will want you to be performing boarding actions.
>>
>>44311017
Jesus Christ
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.