[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your last character is now a Squat. What happens now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: Squat.jpg (64 KB, 738x936) Image search: [Google]
Squat.jpg
64 KB, 738x936
Your last character is now a Squat. What happens now?
>>
GW erases him from existence
>>
>>44307967

This meme died in 6th edition, newfag. The squats are fine.
>>
>>44307876

He's now a Double Dwarf.
Double the short.
Double the width.
Double the beard.
Double everything.
>>
>>44307972
Really? I don't play 40k or read to lose so I didn't know. Sorry I guess.
>>
>>44308033
Just know (and rejoice) that they get mentions in the latest Imperial fluff. The Tyranids haven't been able to nom them all (yet), and what few survive are still kicking around the Imperium. If you get your hands on some space dwarf minis, you can field them as Guardsman and it's totally legitimate.
>>
>>44308084
Just don't make them cowboys. I'm sick of that meme.
>>
File: Carlos.jpg (17 KB, 210x240) Image search: [Google]
Carlos.jpg
17 KB, 210x240
>>44308003
I guess you can say that he dwarfs his former self.
>>
My character is not an unholy amalgamation of space elf and space dwarf. The chaos gods themselves recoil in horror, fleeing into the depths of the warp.
>>
>>44307972

Worse than fine, they're OP Tau now.
>>
>>44308112

I go back to the Rogue Trader days. I started with Ultramarines but went to Squats. They were bikers not cowboys IIRC.
>>
>>44308292
CARLOS YOU FUCK
>>
>Be Jack Chick the Knight-Cleric of Gods and Gains with his erstwhile squire Alberto Rivera
>Now a super-swole manlet

MY BODY IS SO READY
>>
>>44312888

They had some biker themes, but more broadly (especially in Epic) I remember them as a Space version of the vaguely-Norse WFB dwarves.
>>
File: Squat Gunslinger.jpg (185 KB, 898x890) Image search: [Google]
Squat Gunslinger.jpg
185 KB, 898x890
>>44308112
It's not a meme, man. I just wanted my dudes to have a spaghetti western aesthetic. You can totally still be cyberpunk space viking dwarves if you want.
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (19 KB, 500x367) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
19 KB, 500x367
>>44312999
But anon, you don't know squat about how dwarfish he becomes.
>>
>>44307876
he's now a dwarf Saharduin
>>
>>44316836
dwarf Pelager*
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.