[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do problems always happen when you allow women in your group?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 12
File: 1436812959801.jpg (20 KB, 255x288) Image search: [Google]
1436812959801.jpg
20 KB, 255x288
Why do problems always happen when you allow women in your group?
>>
Because you need to understand that you can't touch your pee pee in front of them without their permission
>>
Never had it happen to me. Maybe you just attract shit people in general?
>>
>>44279414
WINRAR
>>
Never happened to any of my groups.
>>
>>44279405
Not everyone is afraid of girls anon, some of us even date them.
>>
>>44279405
>Why did this thing not go the way I planned?
>Why do we always expect plans to go according to plan?
>Why invent the term 'plan' if no-one ever sticks to it?
>Seems very much like a philosophical redundancy
>Whoever thought of the word 'plan' obviously expected the whole language thing to go according to plan
>Bet they didn't count on text speak
>Who does that out loud anyway? Heh, only spergies I bet
>If you say any word often enough it stops sounding like a word
>Wonder if 'Murican Uncle G0D ever looks down and thinks "This Earth thing isn't going how I planned".
>...Plans suck, but not as much as the poon I can't spear.
>>
Because they slowly poison the people in the group.
We had this really nice girl, she was fucking giant but she was very kind and a good role player. She had a degree in the culinary arts and would bring something to the session every week. This was very kind of her as she was never told or asked to. I used to joke with the other players that she was poisoning us. Turns out I wasn't wrong! There where trace amounts of arsenic in the food she had been bringing in. We politely asked her not to come back and she never did.
>>
>>44279405
>Click here
They wil give you the cooties and you will turn into one if they bite you.
>>
>>44279405
>Why do problems always happen

They do?
Guess I played with the wrong (or right, if you like) women.
>>
>>44279486
Now this is a weird combination of fetishes.
>>
>>44279486
But how did you find out there was arsenic in the food?
>>
>>44280140
This
>>
File: cc9[1].jpg (42 KB, 500x392) Image search: [Google]
cc9[1].jpg
42 KB, 500x392
>>44279405
http://www.avoiceformen.com/feminism/the-colonization-of-male-space/
>>
>>44279405
My group has a woman and we've had zero problems. Probably because we're not grognards with no social skills that chimp out at the sight of the opposite sex. Most of the group is in a relationship or has at least been in mature relationships.

Hell, the only female related problem we've had is that the guy-whose-house we-play-at's girlfriend gets annoyed because we're loud and she has work in the morning
>>
>>44280323
>My group has a woman and we've had zero problems.
Yeah, and my grandfather smoked a pack of Malborough every day and lived to be 83.
>>
>>44279405
I never had problems with women in my group. It's just you and other autists like you.
>>
>>44280333
>Outliers happen, and your story is one of them

Look at the thread.
>>
>>44280333
And this thread has you in it and has some non shit replies.
>>
File: 1450498156252.png (223 KB, 826x667) Image search: [Google]
1450498156252.png
223 KB, 826x667
>>44279486
>getting caught
I call bullshit anyway.
>>
My girlfriend either ends up glazing over and not contributing to the plans, or gets distracted with her phone or crocheting things. That and not remembering her spells, but that's pretty much everyone in my group.
>>
>>44279405
This thread is sexist and I won't allow it
>>
>>44280394
Okay friend.
>>
File: jiayoooo.jpg (440 KB, 1000x1136) Image search: [Google]
jiayoooo.jpg
440 KB, 1000x1136
>>44279486
>>
>>44280345
>By trying to disprove me, you prove my point
It's like you're too stupid to realize exactly how stupid you are
>>
>>44280140
I joked about it enough that one guy decided to take a plate of brownies to school and test them. He later told us that they had been poisoned. This has some holes in it because we never saw the test results. But he had no reason for wanting to kick her from the group as she was well liked by all of us. So why would he lie about it? If he was joking, wouldn't he have stopped when we talked about how to kick her from the group?
>>
>>44280493
If they really were poisoned, why did you not go to the police?
>>
>>44280493
You do know that in the US the arsenic in drinking water is way to high, right?
>>
I'm about to run an Achtung! Cthulhu game with a woman in it for the first time. She's the GF of one of the other players (who's also one of my favourite to GM for) but the entire group I'm playing with basically had a crush on her till she started dating him.

Any advice for what to do? I already know it's gonna be hard to get him to play if his gf dies at any point or doesn't play. Am I just supposed to bend in to her will in order to keep her boyfriend around, or should I just say 'fuck it' and play normally?
>>
>>44280493
just playing devils advocate here but if you never saw proof... well i guess he could be a good liar and never told anyone how he did not like her for whatever reasons....
>>
>>44280706

Play normally and see what happens. If you lose one or both as a result then they were not worth keeping.
>>
>>44280706
If she was a player before becoming another player's SO; then it should be okay.

Problems only arise when a SO (of either gender) joins a group only to keep an eye on 'their' player while being uninterested in the game.
>>
File: 135468323457.png (167 KB, 393x349) Image search: [Google]
135468323457.png
167 KB, 393x349
>>44279405
OP, you seem to have mistaken the word "girls" with "women".
>>
I have a player who would trigger most of the usual red flags people have.
>Homestuck
>Player's girlfriend
>Tumblr
>Possibly a furry
>Slightly obnoxious
Despite this, she's one of the better players. We're still a young group though. At the age of 18, I'm the oldest.
>>
>>44280772
There is some doubt if he did this. Personally I haven't decided what to believe. I feel like we've known him long enough to catch on to him lying. But who knows?

>>44280540
Why would we? We would be fine and now she's someone else's problem. None of us care if she finds another group, which she might not, northern ohio is kind of a dead zone for games. None of us really care if she poisons another group of people we don't know. Dont get me wrong, there was talk of it, but really there was no real reason to. We solved the problem and no longer needed to deal with it.
>>
>>44280493
You didn't think to actually test and corroborate an allegation as serious as intentional poisoning?
>>
>>44280845
As long as she doesn't become that girl...
>>
>>44280859
I hope she doesn't. We really haven't talked to her as of recently. Then again, she wouldn't be the worst of our group.
>>
>>44280820
Problem is, this is probably her 2nd or 3rd tabletop RP ever played.

So far she's been 'busy' so her whipped boyfriend has basically created her character, drew up her stats and even created a Roll20 account for her.

She's still apparently 'really interested' but the fact she couldn't even be here to create her character combined with the overly dedicated boyfriend has already set alarm bells ringing.
>>
>>44279405

Because most gamers are thirsty as fuck.
>>
>>44280878
Well, anon... I guess it lies on you to steer them into the right direction and nudge them into how not to be that guy/girl.

Good luck
>>
>>44279405

This is only semi-related, but I've had a female PC who was insanely offended by hyper-feminine NPCs. You know, princesses, demure maidens, girls who needed masculine assistance or any assistance at all. I never really understood what her deal was before we stopped playing with her.
>>
>>44280908
What was her deal?
>>
>>44280904
Thanks, I'll try. Last time I checked, she never really minded our dark jokes at all.
>>
>>44280706
Don't. Females don't ruin games, girlfriends do.
>>
One is our DM. Its working pretty great.
>>
Social incompetence reaching meme levels on these boards, desu senpai.
>>
>>44280917

She found it really offensive, for some reason. Like, "Why don't they act for themselves? Why do they keep asking other people to do things for them?"

I mean, they're NPCs. The party is the adventuring group, and it's more interesting to receive quests from a girl asking for help than a guy. Are male NPCs supposed to have a monopoly on the need for assistance?
>>
>>44279405
Because some people just can't keep their dicks in their pants.
I've been in groups with girls (and those primarily composed of girls) and nobody gave a shit. Admittedly, it was a net game with people from random parts of the worlds, so it's not like anyone'd be able to do anything anyway.
>>
File: 1428662639684.jpg (24 KB, 402x411) Image search: [Google]
1428662639684.jpg
24 KB, 402x411
>>44280291
>>
>>44280950
Well, it's good she left when she did.
>>
>>44280994

Ah the meme picture response truly the best of debate techniques.
>>
>>44279426
>winrar

is this 2004? holy shit
>>
Ok let's see here, a selection of the girls I've played with, all first timers:
>A basically copied Frodo but she at least roleplayed situations and was not lol-so-randum like half the group, she only showed up for one session to play with her bf. One of the most embarrassing first sessions for me as GM since the barbarian decided to kill everyone for wearing yellow (for the lulz).
>B made characters that was mediocre stat-wise but tired to be engaged in roleplaying
>C: Edgy character after edgy character to suit her edgy personality, dated briefly - never became a problem in-game, but dumped me because I wouldn't defend every edgy remark she made on every topic. Still, very qt.

All of these was from the same circle of friends, (there was one guy who changed his sex once a month but I'll stay away from that topic) half went full SJW and decided to try out polyamory. Sufficient to say most aren't on speaking terms any more.

Subject D was another first timer, played a pretty solid character who clashed a lot with the party - sometimes created good RP, other times was just a pain in the ass. Very glad we didn't meet much outside of sessions since I suspect she might be conservatard.
>>
>>44279486
arsenic was the secret ingredient, you jerk
>>
>>44281044
Fuck... Is that why everything tasted so fucking good?

Her aside, I've had pretty good experiences with females in the group. Arguably the best role players I've had.
>>
>>44281013
It is what your retarded post deserves.
>>
File: That is my fetish.jpg (6 KB, 193x200) Image search: [Google]
That is my fetish.jpg
6 KB, 193x200
>>44279551
>and you will turn into one if they bite you.
>>
We did have a girl in our group, but she went full SJW on us and we booted her. After finding her tumblr page covered in posts about all men needing to die, and how it sucked that she was the only girl in an all 'cis het white' group, we got rid of her. She had the decency not to cry on tumblr about the patriarchy not letting her RP, but she cut all ties with us.

The worst part, to me at least, is that she would make these posts during our sessions.
>>
>>44279405
Because the cloistered refugees from mummy's basement don't like having their escapist fantasies trodden on by other people's escapist fantasies.

Wait a sec, that happens when there aren't women at the table, too. Nice bait, faggot.
>>
>>44281224

Of course she didn't whine, it would've been all too easy for any one of you to call her out.
>>
>ITT: /tg/"s lack of social skills
>>
>>44280850
>Why would we?
Remind me to try to kill you at some point. You seem pretty chill about that sort of thing.
>>
>>44280291
WTF? Pretty sure feminism advocates for equality, except for the insane basket cases, but every movement has those. A better name would be egalitarianism.
>>
tzeench
>>
>>44279405
Threads like this are stupid.

I had a crush on my DM's girlfriend once. She was not like, stereotypical pretty, but she was geeky and had a cute face and this big round butt. I mean the butt was really nice. She was not super fit but she wasn't out of shape either so she had that really nice hip to waist ratio. She also had this sandy blonde curly hair that she would wear in a pony tail that kinda fell down her back.

One time we were in the DM's living room and the game was happening on a table with a couch on one side and chairs around the other sides of the table. I was coming back from getting a soda, coming through the door to the kitchen which was behind the couch. The DM is sitting at the table explaining something about the encounter we've just finished and his girlfriend is standing behind the couch, back of her legs towards me. She's bending over the top of the couch so her hands are almost on the cushions. Her toes are just about touching the ground so shes almost standing on her tip toes as shes bending over. I don't think she was thinking about what she was doing, she's just restless and listening to the DM explain this thing. She was basically bent over right in front of me and I can see a good bit of her round ass and her light blue thong coming out of the top of her jeans. There was a good couple of seconds for me to appreciate it before I got nervous someone would notice.

Thats kind of a problem I guess. At least my erection was.
>>
>>44280291
are you actually using avoiceformen as a source? what's next, MGTOW? breitbart?
>>
>>44279405
Because your players are socially maladjusted CHUD.
>>
>>44279486
>she was fucking giant but she was very kind
You roleplayed with a Promethean, dude.
>>
File: suffrage_women_conscription[1].png (168 KB, 329x480) Image search: [Google]
suffrage_women_conscription[1].png
168 KB, 329x480
>>44281618
>Pretty sure feminism advocates for equality
It's time to stop drinking the Kool-Aid.
>>
>>44281618
>equality
>everyone born has different potential, capabilities, interests, motivation, etc.

Stop using that fucking term please. It's impossible for people to be 'equal'.
>>
>>44281791
Found the Buzzfeed reader.
>>
>>44279405
They don't, simple as that.
>>
>>44281618
If feminism advocates for equality, why are there no feminist rallies calling for conscription for women (in countries where it is still a thing, of course) or for more female representation in fields that are almost entirely male dominated and hard manual labor, like mining and such?
>>
I always find these threads hilarious. The That Guys of all my past groups have always been male, the people who do a good job and actually try to roleplay are usually female.

Dunno why.
>>
>>44282137
Because equality is about choice, not 'hurr durr everything must be the same'. In an ideal world men wouldn't need to be conscripted, either.
>>
>>44279486
She was just trying to build up your immunity to poison.

Trace amounts of arsenic aren't likely to mess you up too badly, and may give you a nice pale aristocratic complexion.
>>
>>44282238
So what choices can women not do that men can in today's society?
>>
>>44281030

This is what happens when you let reddit and tumblr on your site m8. Literally decade old memers.
>>
Can /tg/ please stop falling for shitty bait from /v/, /r9k/, /tv/, /pol/, or wherever this shitposter escaped from?
>>
>>44280354
She could crotchet her spellbook. That would be cool.
>>
>>44282302

>Civil discussion on a particular topic
>But it's not going the way I want it to so it's shitposting

Lmao luv dis meem
>>
Optimizers are way worse than girls. People who won't use a mic online are even worse than that. People who have never played IRL are by far the worse though. So the tierlist goes:

>girls
>optimizers
>no mic online
>no IRL xp
>only plays d20
>furries
>people who say "but it's what my character would do"
>elf enthusiasts
>>
File: 1426460863505.png (42 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1426460863505.png
42 KB, 300x300
>>44282238
>In an ideal world
Pipe dream.

The way Feminism works is that they change the definition of all other words, but the moment anybody calls them out for the female supremacists they are, they IMMEDIATELY jump back to "the direction definition of Feminism is equality WHY ARE YOU AGAINST EQUALITY?"

So try this one; where are the feminists opposing male genital mutilation in the West? Where are the feminists supporting male teachers within the educational systems? Where are the feminists when it comes to allowing fathers to see their children? Where are the feminists when a woman receiving a far less harsh sentence for committing the same crime as a man?

Oh wait, they've already pitched their camp in the "Who gives a shit" camp.

Equality though.
>>
>>44282345
Optimizer =/= minmaxer
>>
>>44282345

>Least-worst to worst
>"[X is] by far the worst"
>Proceeds to list things that are worse than X

m8 I know nobody's expecting a quality post on 4chan but you can at least structure it sensibly and not completely forget about the points you were making half-way through your own post
>>
>>44282345
>>people who say "but it's what my character would do"
This is dependent entirely on whenever they follow the unwritten rule of "Don't dick over the party"
>>
File: 1449671695928.jpg (43 KB, 600x370) Image search: [Google]
1449671695928.jpg
43 KB, 600x370
>>44279405
Because you're probably the personification of /r9k/.
>>
>>44282383
Lacks a spacebar, tho.
>>
>>44282369
I sure did.

>>44282358
optimzers =degenerates
minimaxers = degenerates but we used and older term for it
>>
There's not really much of a difference between the male and female players in my group. Then again, we're an older group and some of us are married so that has something to do with it.
>>
>>44282329
>obvious bait to incite discussion about feminism
>civil or good
Nice retort by the way, you've convinced me you're not a shitposting troll.
>>
>>44282394
>optimzers =degenerates
Sorry if I actually want to be fucking useful
>>
>>44282377
In my games the rule is closer to "Don't dick over the party in a way that would literally get us killed" and it's kind of fun sometimes honestly.
>>
>>44282346
>The way Feminism works is that they change the definition of all other words

There is more than a single branch of feminism, anon.
>>
>>44282423
Don't play bad games which require you to optimize in order to meet a baseline?
>>
>>44282423
There's useful, and then there's "dragging in fucking 3.0 books and Frostburn and making encounters impossible to balance because you're playing a munchkinny murder machine.
>>
>>44282423
>thinking that you need to optimize to be useful

You can beat any dungeon with wit and a 10 feet pole.
>>
>>44280333
And my grandmother is still alive at 96 and has smoked a pack a day. So I guess you're agreeing with the anon.
>>
>>44282435
So one particular strand of the bunch of weeds sprouted a flower, big fuckin' whoop.
>>
>>44282404
>Nice retort by the way, you've convinced me you're not a shitposting troll.

>Implying that wasn't my first post in the thread
>Implying it does not merely amuse me to watch tumblrettes get BTFO every thread and start squirming and calling whatever they don't like "bait" and "shitposts", whereas obviously pro-feminism sentiments are neither bait nor shitposting
>>
>>44282438
So, you're saying there's optimizing and min-maxing?
>>
>>44282476
>implying you're not an edgy shit full of shit
>implying you play traditional games
>>
>>44282137
Well, women did rally for conscription during the world wars (or at least they did in Great Britain). Most modern feminists believe that conscription is stupid and should be taken away from everyone (at least in Finland)

The job situation is mainly about gender roles, as in, hard labour is manly work which only true men can do etc. That's something that feminists are also trying to get rid of.

>>44282346
>where are the feminists opposing male genital mutilation in the West
AFAIK, feminists (at least in Finland and Sweden) tend to think that circumcision for non-medical reasons should be illegal.

>Where are the feminists supporting male teachers within the educational systems
They are all for deconstructing gender roles. In fact, if you are a guy who is interested in teaching (or another career path that is female dominated) you can actually get some bonus points in your application!

>Where are the feminists when it comes to allowing fathers to see their children
Again, the stereotypical gender roles say that it's womans duty to take care of the children and father's job to bring bread to the table. Feminists want to give people the choice, so women should be allowed to go to work if they want to, men should be allowed to become stay-at-home dads if they want to. So, they are totally for fathers who want to take care of their kids

>Where are the feminists when a woman receiving a far less harsh sentence for committing the same crime as a man
Don't know about this one, never head about this before. you got me
>>
>>44282512

>Implying /tg/ plays traditional games
>>
Females only work at the table if absolutely no one will have any romantic interest in them, at any point. Anything else will just lead to drama.

So everyone will either need to be spoken for, consciously celibate, or gay. Alternatively, the female needs to be ugly.
>>
>>44282582
>romantic
sexual only works trough.
>>
>>44279405
>Posting a 9gag meme pic
>100 replies and 9 images omitted
>>
>>44282582
This is more of a general 'relationship drama is a wrecking ball for groups of friends' thing than strictly a 'women in TG groups' thing.
>>
>>44282570
>implying implications
>>
>>44282616
>implying that implications imply implications
>>
>>44282639
>implying
>>
>>44279405
i have never had problems with women in my party aside from one or two who were shit roleplayers. Cear to elaborate? Because i am assuming at the moment that you liked a girl in your group and someone managed to hook up with her before you making you very butthurt (you do know that you are sopsed to talk to them if you are interested not stare like a maniac right?)
>>
>>44282639
>shitposting this badly

/tg/ has become /v/ tier
>>
>>44279405
Problems will happen with most people, regardless of gender. The secret is to deal with it until you find four or five people you can trust not to be total fucknozzles, and then never play with anyone else again.
>>
>>44282678
>you don't need the other boards anymore
>>
>>44282435
he right though
>>
>>44282704
You obviously don't, since you likely shitpost the same topic on every board. For the rest of us the other boards still serve separate purposes.
>>
>>44282476
Just don't bother responding to them. They're the kind of person that doesn't provide anything beneficial to any conversation, and simultaneously can't let anything go.

>>44282532
>In fact, if you are a guy who is interested in teaching (or another career path that is female dominated) you can actually get some bonus points in your application!
Bull-the fuck-shit.
It /is/ a female dominated system where everybody will at best, frown upon the man's presence, despite it being an objectively good thing for the developing stages of a child's life, even if he proves himself to be the best damn teacher in the entire school, who's career can, and will be, undone and the mere mention of the word "pedo". Which is implied with the guy's very presence.
But female teachers can't rape underage boys, right?

>Talking about reversed gender roles in a stable family
Not even talking about choices in a family where both the mother and father are present. Have you looked at the judicial system lately? Parental custody is overwhelmingly in favor of women. Despite women being the primary abusers of children, and the safest person any child could ever be around is their biological father.

>>44282532
https://www.law.umich.edu/newsandinfo/features/Pages/starr_gender_disparities.aspx
There's a starting point for you, two seconds on google.
>>
File: TrollStop.png (61 KB, 1072x364) Image search: [Google]
TrollStop.png
61 KB, 1072x364
>>44279405
>Why do problems always happen when you allow players in your group?
FTFY
>>
>>44282746
>Just don't bother responding to them. They're the kind of person that doesn't provide anything beneficial to any conversation, and simultaneously can't let anything go.
It's not a question of whether I contribute to the discussion, it's whether the discussion contributes to the board. Engaging in a cancerous topic on the wrong board is never a good contribution.
>>
>>44282827
>Engaging in a cancerous topic on the wrong board is never a good contribution.

And what the fuck are you going to do about it?
Oh, that's right. Cry and bitch and moan.
>>
>>44282846
No, I'm going to post about it, my dear edgy anon.
>>
File: 1416935551780.jpg (63 KB, 530x600) Image search: [Google]
1416935551780.jpg
63 KB, 530x600
>>44282861
>cry and bitch and moan
Called it.

>this person doesn't agree with me, I'm going to keep saying edgy because if I keep saying it, it must be true
ok kid.
>>
>>44282746
> frown upon the man's presence... Which is implied with the guy's very presence.

Sorry for anecdotal evidence, but I have literally never heard about this before either. In my grade school, 2 out of my 5 teachers were men, I don't feel like they were discriminated against in any way. Then again I was a kid back then so it's possible I just missed it

>But female teachers can't rape underage boys, right?
If you look at the comments, most of the time those come from people who go "that kid is so lucky"/"I wish women raped me when I was in school lol"
Feminists are about giving people choices, so if you are a guy and don't want sex, that's cool!

There are pro-feminist groups that try to help male victims of sexual and domestic assault, for example:
http://www.malesurvivor.org/

> Have you looked at the judicial system lately? Parental custody is overwhelmingly in favor of women.
That's because most of the time the cases don't go to the court. Majority of the time, the parents agree that the mother should get custody. After taking those cases out, and only taking in account the cases that go to court, iirc the split was something like 60-40 in favour of women. Which is bad, but there are a couple of reasons for that:

1. Most of the time, in an average family, the mother stays at home and takes care of the kid and the father works. Because of that, the mother spends more time with the kid than the dad. Because of that, the courts see the mother as the primary caretaker of the kid and give her the custody. If we get more stay-at-home dads (which feminists are trying to get!), more custody cases would go to men

2. Again, gender roles. Women are obviously better at taking care of children because taking care of children is women's job. If we get rid of those biases, it would get better!

>There's a starting point for you
that sucks, never heard about that before.
>>
>>44282988
>And what the fuck are you going to do about it
>Cry and bitch and moan
What exactly do you think "edgy" means on 4chan?
>>
>>44282988
>ok kid.
>literally nothin personnel tier
>>
>>44282283
Winrar is still regularly used on other boards, most notably the board with the most traffic on the entire site, maybe step down from that ivory tower now and then m8.
>>
>>44279405

Maybe you and your a group are a bunch of shitbags?
>>
>>44283102
>/b/ isn't full of redditors after the Pao shitstorm at reddit

Newfag
>>
>>44283124
>4chan makes a mem
>meme gets popular
>more people use the meme
>meme doesnt die over night
>Meme is now bad thing cause I was using it before it was cool guise

Literally you.
>>
>>44283156
>4chan makes a meme
>meme gets popular
>people keep using the meme despite it getting old
>4chan moves on
>normies still use the meme
>they come on 4chan and force ancient memes to show how much they fit in amirite xD
>shit up board quality
>act like the victims

Go back to upvoting good guy johns or whatever the fuck you do back there.
>>
>>44283124
Pao shitstorm?
>>
>>44283270
>Not knowing about it

Pretty much every board that isn't /tg/ talked about it when it happened.
>>
>>44283302
I've been here for too long to take notice of every internet scandal of the week. Besides, I doubt /a/ cared about it, and that's the only other board I frequent.
Don't judge me, I'm not there for the loli or hentai.
>>
>>44283325
Different anon:
On reddit there was a board specifically for hating fat people. The reddit admins thought it was a fine containment board. Then the hate started leaking to all the other boards. Reddit admins removed the board. Redditors got really angry about this and demanded that Pao (ceo of reddit) resigns as an apology. Eventually, Pao resigns. New CEO comes in, redditors ask "can we have the fat hate board back", the answer was "lol no" because of this plot twist:

Pao was the only person who wanted to keep the board around.

tl;dr reddit and its users are stupid
>>
>>44283186
>using normie

god i almost feel sorry for you
Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.