[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Eagle Ordinary - Alpha Hat
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: fa63c4111wFVL.jpg (495 KB, 1100x825) Image search: [Google]
fa63c4111wFVL.jpg
495 KB, 1100x825
The fundamental basis for the Imperium's governmental structure is the size of your hat. Clearly, this is the far distant future of Team Fortress 2.
>>
File: tTn3dvv.jpg (543 KB, 2688x1520) Image search: [Google]
tTn3dvv.jpg
543 KB, 2688x1520
Also, this is how you get an Ogryn into a tiny confined space.

Psyker a waifu.
>>
>>44278273
You know the psyker's a dude, right? Not a trap, either, it's just that the men of his culture weir veils.
>>
>>44278393
Is Minwu also wearing mascara? Because those are a woman's eyes.
>>
>>44278393
>The Psyker was medium height, extremely bland and forgettable-looking, except for his medium-length bright coppery-red hair (he'd gotten the Talent that makes it hard for people to remember what you look like), and he wore an Imperial Navy uniform in blue and white.

In the original game, yes. Likely in the webcomoic as well. Though things have been changed around.
>>
>>44278711
Maybe? But I recall that this stuff was discussed in the author comments under a few strips.
>>
>>44278246
So I just read a few pages of this comic and I have no idea what the fuck is happening.
>>
>>44278945
Where are you getting confused?
>>
>>44278711

Minwu best priest, Allahu Sim Sim Sala Cure16
>>
>>44278945
Shitload of Guard on a planet with a Blueberry invasion and a compliant population.
Guard come across a member of the Ad-Mech underground experimenting on weird robotic bodies.
They also find out that there's an impetuous child Rogue Trader's personal army hunting this guy down, who shoot first when they see the Guard.
Guard escape and find out that the Major and some Guard Stormtroopers are somehow involved in this situation on the side of the Rogue Trader's guard.
They take the survivors back to base for interrogation by chief Hatman.
>>
>>44278945
1. Imperial world rebels and calls in Tau
2. Imperium responds and invades
3. Tau terrorists kill entire high command
4. Guard armies keep fighting anyway, suffer huge losses while pushing the Tau to near destruction
5. Suddenly rogue traders launching raids into the undercity to find a techpriest
6. Our intrepid heroes stumble on it and start asking questions.
>>
>>44279119
>Shitload of Guard
Correction.
Mish-mash of different Guard regiments, but without resupply efforts, and with dwindling supplies.
Relatively limited numbers.
>>
>>44279124
>>44279119
Huh, the Stormtroopers are working for a Rogue Trader? Somehow I missed that part.
>>
>>44279998
They're mentioned as House something or other troops I think.
>>
>>44279130

That's more of a clarification than a correction.
>>
>>44279119
>>44279124
I feel all this has been done in too few pages.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.