[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
favourite chapter thread Which is your favourite non first founding
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: 1449362526154.png (1 MB, 1044x766) Image search: [Google]
1449362526154.png
1 MB, 1044x766
favourite chapter thread

Which is your favourite non first founding chapter and why?

I'm trying to figure out what to do with my BaC box and while I've considered legions, I want ongoing campaigns that don't have a pre determined end.
>>
Space Sharks.
Everything I love about Night Lords but they're loyalist.
Also, Black Templars. I hate their fans but no other chapter gets shit done like them.
>>
File: Crimson Fist Beakies.jpg (213 KB, 1386x869) Image search: [Google]
Crimson Fist Beakies.jpg
213 KB, 1386x869
>>44271133
Crimson Fists
(ai dios-emperador mío!)
>>
>>44271133
Blood Ravens
The only chapter that makes my deathskulls blush
>>
>>44271133
black templars
they literally will not stop fucking up the xenos, heretics, and muties
>>
Raptors.

Space Marines using their bolters like sniper rifles.
>>
Consecrators are the best. Their Chapter Master is also pretty fucking badass as he's a former Interrogator Chaplain who carries one of the famed Heavenfall Blades
>>
>>44271133
>>44272110
>>44271191

Third for Black Templars. I really like the aesthetic, even if I really hate painting the black armor. The Emperor's Champion is a turbo-badass of the 1st degree, and I also love the close relationship shared by the Imperial Fist successors (IF are my number 1 chapter).
>>
>>44272609
Guardians of the Covenant are my favorite, but Consecrators are a close second.
>>
>>44272609
>>44274693
Why are all the Dark Angel successors more interesting than the Dark Angels? Same goes for Blood Angels to a lesser degree.
>>
Relictors, love 'em so much I even made rules for them for my next campaign of DW
>>
>>44274750
I wouldn't say they're more interesting because successors lack the Rock and Watchers in the Dark, they're more vanilla.

But they're still way cooler than those Codex pussies because y'know, Ravenwing and Interrogator Chaps.
>>
Marines Malevolent, because they're cockfaces.
>>
The Steel Confessors are pretty cool, and their paint scheme can be done well.
>>
Astral Claws.
>>
>>44271191

NLfags are just as bad as BTfags so I'm not surprised that you like both and failed to notice that.
>>
>>44271133
Blood ravens, for max psychic swag
>>
>>44271133
Canon?
Raptors

Non-Canon?
Blood Jaguars.
>>
>>44277399
Kay
>>
Silver Skulls - I like their color scheme, and they have a unique approach to psykers (highly-valued, even deferred to, rather than treating them as dangerous weirdos)

Red Hunters - Since a lot of chapters give the middle finger to the various adepta, I like the idea of a chapter that's completely, openly beholden to the Inquisition. Sort of a budget Grey Knights.
>>
>>44277643
>40Kay
>>
>>44277573
>Blood Jaguars.
Fuck yeah.
>>
>>44277399
let's be honest here, unless you're into some obscure chapter that only 3 people have heard of, every chapter has a vocal fanbase full of utter pricks
>>
Iron Snakes!

When I first read about them in the old Warhammer Monthly and Inferno! magazine I became hooked and they've been my go to space marine army for the last 10 years.
>>
BLACK TEMPLARS! PRAY KILL BURN
>>
>>44277671
Silver Skulls are also heavily implied to be Iron Warriors successors which is neat.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.