[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Has anyone tried casting spells from traditional games in real life?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: mage the ascension.jpg (98 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
mage the ascension.jpg
98 KB, 1024x768
Has anyone tried casting spells from traditional games in real life?
>>
>>44267625
I tried using the Force when I was a kid and yesterday does that count?
>>
No, because were not in middle school and desperate to find a way to terrify our Christian parents.
>>
>>44267700
dont you want to use magic anon?
>>
While out drinking with some friends, one of the girls left for the toilet and left her notebook open. It had instructions for a elementary-school-satanist tier "blood rite", shitty latin included.

Goddamn reality deviant got what she deserved when I stabbed her with my rocket propelled phase-cutter arm. Glory be the Technocracy.
>>
>>44267644
Do you also wave your hand like you're opening the automatic doors whenever you go to the supermarket?
Because I do that. Every time.
>>
>>44267800
>technocracy
>you are only allowed to use the same kind of magic as i say so!
>oh we stopped calling it magic now, its called "science" even though its the same fucking thing
>kill everyone who disagrees with us! BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GOD!
>>
Wasn't there a GURPS book written by a real practicioner of magic?
>>
>>44267625
What, you mean like doing an Aegis of the Hearth when you buy a house or pointing at your cup and trying to creo aquam when you're too lazy to get up?

Yeah, occasionally for fun.
>>
>>44267625

Probably, though those people are either young or mentally ill.
>>
>>44268371
>real
>>
>>44267625
On my way through my 15th human sacrifice (god, how can someone scream this much ? If I make any typo, I swear it'll be her fault), but yeah, all of the devil-worshipping-thing isn't as rewarding as one may think.
>>
>>44268491

As in "someone who believes that they study and use the practices of magic" rather than "actually does magic".
>>
>>44267625
Not traditional game spells, but there's the occasional small invocations that people often do.
Prayers, muttering about my keys, pressing the button repeatedly at a pedestrian crossing, etc.
>>
>>44267625
I cursed a guy once. With bone and wood etchings around his room, and even inside it.

As far as I know, it worked, because his life is even more shit than usual.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.