[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello spellcasters of /tg/. My child is very sick with the crimson
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
Hello spellcasters of /tg/.
My child is very sick with the crimson plague, and although I'd love to bring her someone who can heal her, I've heard that spells can cause autism.
Can anyone educate me on this?
>>
>>44267533
Common misconception. Most mages are autists, now the people they cast spells on.
>>
>>44267533
Spell reagents contain mercury, grave dust, wolfsbane and up to 50 other POISONS.
Ban cure disease spells now!
>>
>>44267551
unless mages cast spells on themselves, or each other
>>
>>44267533

While POTIONS have ingredients in them which can be harmful, SPELLS do not.

Spells are, however, a form of radiation and radiation is known to cause cancer.
>>
>>44267572
I'd cast a spell on you any time.
>>44267533
As little as moonlight or music do. Where does this even come from?
>>
File: 1437259009636.gif (598 KB, 438x750) Image search: [Google]
1437259009636.gif
598 KB, 438x750
>>44267608
y-you too
>>
>>44267608
>I'd cast a spell on you any time.
Control yourself, Jay Hawkins.
>>
Well, I'm glad you came to me! I'll have her back on her feet in minutes! No one really respects necromancy these days, but you seem

No maam, please, stop screaming. It's only a little bit of death, best to get it out if the way when their young. Like basilisk pocks! Come back!

*slumps down at desk*

You know yorick, mother was right. I should have been an illusionist.
>>
>>44267533
The only spells that cause autism are curses and certain enchantments meant to mess people up. Crimson fever on the other hand... well we all know how it ends up. Sure, no one comes back as bloody zombies these days, but the deaths are still ugly, especially with children.
>>
>>44267533
No ma'm, usually the people that we use spells on are already autistic.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.