[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>play Fortress America with friends for the second time, but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: yes.jpg (89 KB, 634x451) Image search: [Google]
yes.jpg
89 KB, 634x451
>play Fortress America with friends for the second time, but first 'real' game
>suggested playtime: 2.5hrs
>end up getting to the end of the 5th/10th turn before the game ends
>only spent a little time having to go over rules
>ends up taking 3.5hrs
>mfw

Do some boardgames just take much longer for you to play than you'd think?
>>
>>44261938
No, some people just are slow.
>>
is the picture of some magical realm?
is it a fetish?
>>
>>44262158

This.

There's like two or three guys in my LGC that just take fucking forever to do anything and slow down whatever they're playing to a fucking crawl.
I don't give them shit about it, at least of them is a former squaddie who spent most of his career killing irishmen, but goddamn.
>>
>>44261938
The new Fortress America was such a lame copout by FFG.
First version looked awesome but butthurt muricans couldn't handle not being the heroes for once.
>>
>>44262287
It's just some chick who eats spaghetti, bread and cheese

Everyone gets a sexual tone from it
>>
>>44262287
filename
>>
>>44262663

I am interested, could you explain further what you mean?
>>
>>44263257
Those spaghetti looks overcooked as fuck.
>>
>>44264033
It's canned spaghetti, what do you expect?
>>
File: 1441352191070.jpg (79 KB, 398x724) Image search: [Google]
1441352191070.jpg
79 KB, 398x724
>>44264100
>canned spaghetti
jesus fuck.
>>
>>44264108
It is always amazing to see people get addicted to shit we used to pack for week long boy scout trips so it would clog us up so you wouldnt be eaten by bears with your pants down.
>>
>>44263979
The premise of the first version they showed on their website had the US gone mad with power, threatening all others with their killer satellites and other advanced tech.
Then the rest of the world allied against them and started an invasion of the US home soil.
Murricans couldn't handle the US being the bad guy for once and created a shitstorm. FFG caved in worried about their US audience and changed the fluff.
>>
>>44265201
Don't lie to us, Anon, the clogging wasn't because of the bears, it was to stop senior boy scouts from plundering your boipussy.
>>
>>44267221
I was in a Presbyterian sponsored troop.

No sex of any form, for anyone, ever. Eat your damn spaghetti and cry because god doesn't care enough about you to stop the rain.
>>
>>44267164

Yeaah. Murrican is a proper term for that kind of faggotry.
> Muh Murrican Privilige
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.