[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Some anons gifted me some stuff. I wonder what it could be???
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 9
Some anons gifted me some stuff. I wonder what it could be???
>>
Those packages look pretty small. I wonder what kind of sex toy could be in them.
>>
>>44209712
Less wonder, more dildos. Get on it.
>>
File: dong.png (173 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
dong.png
173 KB, 512x512
I'll tell you in a bit.
>>
File: dragon dildos2.jpg (2 MB, 1880x2816) Image search: [Google]
dragon dildos2.jpg
2 MB, 1880x2816
>>44209725
>>44209744
>>
The yellow one.
>>
>>44209777
I should not feel the way I do about this. The internet has done strange, strange things to my mind.
>>
Sorry this is blurry do to my camera phone.
>>
>>44209815
That's a big knife.
>>
>>44209830
U U
U U
>>
The set.
I'm wondering how I can fix my Skeleton.
He's all bent.

I've heard boiling can fix it to reshape the plastic.
>>
Pudding. bump
>>
Ok because you guys aren't posting I'll post the rest anyway.
>>
So these are from the earlier version of Dungeon Saga.

These were gifted by a anon.

I want to know what you guys use to put these together. I'm going to be relying on a coat of tamiya thin cement.

But is there anything better?

Also is it common for minis to merely lose fingers. My zombies lost them.

Then again it's a zombie.
>>
>>44209712
Did not expect to see it this morning already. Perfect timing on both packages.

Happy painting, and when you think you've got the basics down and essential techniques, I'd recommend getting some Perry Miniatures war of the roses stuff to hone True-Metallic Painting ("TMP") and glazing ambient reflections. Relatively affordable plate armored dudes. A proper gradient on metallic surfaces is like 50% of what makes GW's models look good, and usually the biggest problem with newbie painting I see outside of basic blending on highlights. Not a lot of plate in those sets, sorry.

>>44210010
Plastic cements is what you want on hard plastics like that. Literally melts the plastic to bond it. The Tamiya should be better than the next option of superglues, especially for small surface areas. Stuff you might repose later with large surface area, like arms in sockets, you might consider superglue instead.
>>
>>44209712
>Some anons gifted me some stuff
where the fuck do I sign up for this
>>
>>44210289
Become a Blood Ravens initiate.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 9

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.