[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jesus christ TG I just checked out /his/, since I seem to always
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
File: Capitalism.png (167 KB, 960x437) Image search: [Google]
Capitalism.png
167 KB, 960x437
Jesus christ TG I just checked out /his/, since I seem to always see people here moaning about a lack of a historical board to chat on.
It is nothing but spergs politicising the past and worst of all,
the memes aren't even that good.

Pic unrelated
>>
That's because most of the history fags haven't actually left /tg/ yet.
>>
>>44208153
/his/ is pompous leftist Humanities students with shitty nutjob (and lacking proof) theories versus autistic rightwing STEM graduates with old fashioned (and lacking proof) theories
>>
God, I'm reading a book right now that is like the epitome of /his/ called How the West Won.

It's hilarious how much this guy hates Muslims.
>>
>>44208356

Are you sure he's not just portraying Muslims accurately? They got pretty devil-tier evil after the Mongols.
>>
just stick to the threads on /tg/ that deal with historical topics

they're not perfect, but they're the best you're going to find
>>
>>44208370
Mongols ruin everything, no surprise there.
>>
>>44208371
Those are all starting to get deleted, thank god.
>>
>>44208414
no? The good ones are threads are the ones that deal with historical games. They're going nowhere.
>>
And then you came here and blogged about it. Quality stuff, OP.
>>
>>44208446
>The good ones are threads are the ones that deal with historical games
Those obviously aren't the ones I'm talking about, moron
>>
>>44208370
Nah man like he straight up says Muslims are inherently against advancement and science and that any advancements made by the Ottoman Empire were a result of the Christians already there.
>>
>>44208479
Well, they were the ones I was talking about. So pheh.
>>
>>44208506
How does he explain the Abbasid Caliphate? Scientific progress was made, and it definitely wasnt just Christians
>>
>>44208522
He makes a two-sentence mention of Muslims from around Baghdad were slightly more advanced.

Then goes on to site a Muslim philosopher arguing against rationalism (that EVERYTHING can be explained rationally) who says that God/Allah could easily make something happen and no one could explain it.

THAT is his evidence that all Muslims everywhere in every time don't study science, but law.
>>
I visit /his/ pretty often and it is pretty awful. The delusional, baiting left-wingers and delusional, bait-biting right-wingers are fucking terrible.
>>
>>44208153
It's more /pol/lite thanks /tg/ is

And that's saying a lot
>>
>>44208671
I remember one thread had a guy honestly comparing colonisation of Africa to `a father scolding his child, and another poster replying that Africa always had/will a "higher culture output" than Europe. It's like they think history is a fucking game of civ.
>>
And the unironic Wehrabooism is just incredible to behold.
>>
>>44208506
That's accurate.

Sage for stupid thread.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.