[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Casual buying only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: 164825743.jpg (16 KB, 200x285) Image search: [Google]
164825743.jpg
16 KB, 200x285
anyone selling a casual only version of "Emrakul, of aeons torn." for around 3-5$?

I don't want to have the card be obviously fake, but not real enough to be called out on.
>>
Why not just buy a pre-rrlease one? They're a lot cheaper and are foil
>>
>>44206564
>I don't want to have the card be obviously fake, but not real enough to be called out on.

... what?
>>
>>44207922
He's trying to buy forged cards, anon.

Most people use them for EDH/casual when the real deal is $20+.

The quality of knock-offs is so good now that you really can't tell, ESPECIALLY in a sleeve. You have to be a special kind of autist to hold a card up and squint and bust out a magnifying glass to look for interlacing and shit.

Which, yeah, they do at a big tournament, but most people are getting away with murder out there.
>>
>>44207946
Well some of the counterfits are really good (Wasteland and Damnation would pass even in the eyes of a pro player) but some are utter shit (that fucking horrible ensnaring bridge, lol)

Dunno about Emrakul, I think it was just Ok
>>
File: gggggg.jpg (63 KB, 426x598) Image search: [Google]
gggggg.jpg
63 KB, 426x598
:>)
>>
>>44208859
Omnipotus is more intimidating.
Is this the worst art you could find, or what?
>>
>>44207693
>Why not just buy a pre-rrlease one? They're a lot cheaper and are foil

Is that just because there were more of them created? I always wondered about that
>>
>>44206564
Would anyone like to casually buy some dual lands, Goyf, Jace the Mind Scultor, Ancestral Recall, and Sensei's Divining top?
>>
>>44206564
http://www.ebay.com/itm/FOIL-Russian-Emrakul-the-Aeons-Torn-MTG-Rise-of-the-Eldrazi-FREE-SHIPPING-/311310701821?_trksid=p2141725.m3641.l6368
Got you senpai
>>
I'll use this thread to ask a more general question: where do you usually find fake mtg cards when you want some? Since I only play casual, I'm interest in this for the most expensive ones, like Arcbound Ravager.
>>
>>44212633
Print them out from your fucking printer.

If you are only playing casual, making them look real isn't important, is it?

If it is, print it on top of basic lands or something.
>>
>>44213860
Well yea, it's better if it doesn't look like shit. And if I use my printer, I know it will.

No need to be agressive, dude.
>>
>>44212633
Aliexpress, dhgate...
The good ones are the ones that cost 3.5$ each aprox. Beware, they are hit or miss, some are perfect, some have weird colors, some are terrible.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.