[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Dear /tg/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: 800px-Changeling_5th_ed.jpg (108 KB, 800x575) Image search: [Google]
800px-Changeling_5th_ed.jpg
108 KB, 800x575
You have just become the greatest meme master and one of the most powerful beings in WH40K

>http://wh40k.lexicanum.com/wiki/Changeling

He has even trolled Chaos gods with his dank trolling and meme skills

>The Changeling's schemes are not limited to the mortal realm, and he has been known to play tricks on even Gods of Chaos themselves, such as cutting Slaanesh's hair as the Dark Prince slept or putting Nurglings on Khorne's throne, creating a mess the next time the Blood God sat down.

What will you do with your new found power?
>>
>>44206123
Make dumb posts on internet message boards. It's the only way to truly troll.
>>
transform into pre-heresy Emps and show up in every chapter's base for inspection. And watch them falling and crying.

Or just transform into Lion and show up in living quarters on Rock and say
>Daaayum, that was a long nap, what's up fellow Angels, why your armor is green now?
>>
find the rarest pepes and post them
>>
>>44206954
These have potential to be fucking golden.
>>
>>44206954
I'd go to abbadon and watch him shit him self in fear
>>
>>44207025
Either that or turn up in the Throne Room as Abbadon dancing on the Big E's lap and watch everyone get salty as fuck
>>
Pretend to be one of the lost primachs and claim the Tau as my children

The Inquistion would be mad as fuck
>>
reminder

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZ2Sq8xeHyo
>>
On a highly important imperial world, a constant ringing of brass bells persists until it becomes a raging nuisance to even the most musical of men. On an equally important Tau world, imperial hymns continue until there are no Kroot alive. Among the people of a mighty Eldar craftworld, flute songs play until the time there is naught but women living there, and only then. I will devastate the ears of all I can, for even the gods cannot end this wretched music!
>>
>>44206954
That may work, but if possible psykers in their ranks don't feel completely overwhelmed by Emps aura, you might end up with a cyclonic torpedo in your ass.
>>
>>44207512
You are a daemon. You will be thrown back in the warp, giggling, and find a way back out again.
>>
File: godpepe.png (404 KB, 904x596) Image search: [Google]
godpepe.png
404 KB, 904x596
>Pretend you are the emps

>Go to a Sisters Of Battle monastery

>Turn it into a personal whorehouse

>Skid daddle after a wild 24 hours

>9 months later little Tzeentch demon babbies running around

>Heresy everywhere

Inquistion, High Lords Of Terra and Sisters faces when

Slannesh keks his pants and hi 5's me
>>
File: 1441984257767.gif (1 MB, 150x150) Image search: [Google]
1441984257767.gif
1 MB, 150x150
>>44206722
>>44206954
/thread
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.