[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pathfinder help
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 500x128) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 500x128
My friend invited me to be play pathfinder with some friends I've already picked my race (tengu) and I want to have a seven branch sword couldn't find out if that was a class exclusive weapon on not but regardless could you guys help me out
>>
>>44177103
http://paizo.com/pathfinderRPG/prd/ultimateCombat/combat/easternArmorAndWeapons.html#sword,-seven-branched
What more do you need to know?
>>
>>44177500
I've never played a TT game before so judging by all the tables I saw in guessing a lot for class I was thinking about being an inquisionor because crow man beating up heretics sounded cool too me
>>
>>44177673
To*
>>
Tengu have a racial ability that lets them use all swords as if they were proficient with them.

Tengu make okay Inquisitors because of the Wis bonus, but the Con penalty is harsh on a melee character.
>>
>>44177770
Would a short sword for defense but mainly being archer be better?
>>
>>44177849
Sounds good, puts your DEX bonus to good use, and archer inquisitors are pretty baller.
>>
>>44178060
Is there anything I should know about being an inquisitor?
>>
>>44178886
You're a bit of a knowledge monkey, you follow a god or religious cause. You're a lot of like Paladin but don't have to be Lawful Good, and even if you are Lawful Good, you can fight dirty.

You get 1/2 level to intimidate and Wisdom added onto Knowledge Checks. I would recommend not dumping INT so you can make use of your knowledges, and definitely make use of your intimidate bonus in and out of combat.

You are automatically proficient in your diety's weapon and a good selection of weapons, like the longbow and repeating crossbow, but only get medium armor(and one of your class abilities doesn't work in heavy armor unless it's Mithril).

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9vv1a7v3y5Bd2lHMjVNRlhRWkE/view I would recommend reading this. You don't have to optimize like crazy, but at least read the roleplaying and deities section. Stock Inquisitors are holy hardasses for sure, but they aren't all the same.
>>
>>44178886
http://archivesofnethys.com/DeitiesByGroup.aspx

Assuming your campaign is in Golarion, the standard setting for Pathfinder, check out this list of deities. Try to avoid the evil ones unless your party is evil, and even in evil parties worshiping Cthulhu, Mhar, or Rovagug isn't likely to end well.
>>
>>44178886
The song "Any Means Necessary" by Hammerfall is basically who you are.
>>
>>44178886
Take Divine Favored as one of your spell and Faith's Favored Trait for a pretty good early boost in power.

Being non-human archer in Pathfinder suck at level 1-3 due to -4 penalty to shoot into melee with "Precise Shot" feat.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.