[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2 would give their lives to protect you, the others will
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 189
Thread images: 6
File: 56346.jpg (977 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
56346.jpg
977 KB, 1200x1200
>2 would give their lives to protect you, the others will do anything to kill you.

Which 2 do you choose as your protectors? They are loyal and they hang out with you. You start out at home with your protectors. Whether you stay there or scram and go into hiding is up to you.
>>
>>44167124
Grievous, predator as allies.
T-1000 and lizard as enemies.
Lizard stands no chance.
T-1000 is easily located. Composition becomes rapidly unusable with each successful strike allies have on him, and his weapons are generally useless. High heat damages the fuck out of t-1000s, after all, and plasma and lasers are hella hot.
>>
Grievous is top tier
T-1000 is very high tier
Predator is very high tier
Slashers are shit tier
Lizard is mid tier
Aliens are low tier
Winter Soldier is between high and very high due to his weapons stockpile
Nuada is also between high and very high

I'd say the best combination is T-1000 and Winter Soldier. I don't care about WS himself but the T-1000 with that stockpile would take out all the others with ease.
>>
>>44167245
You only pick your protectors. The rest will try to kill you.
>>
Slasher with reality warping horror tropes could be elder god tier. I'd go with him and predator. Predator could take on the more direct threats (grievous, t1k, alien, lizard) while slasher could mutilate the trickier ones (elf bitch, winter soldier)
>>
>>44167124
Grievous and Predator.

There really isn't much on that list that the predator couldn't take out by himself, but having grievous as backup with his lightsabers basically makes it a done deal.
>>
The Golden Army soldiers are truly indestructible. Nuada can body block you for safety, and the Golden Army soldiers can duo everything else on the list.
>>
>>44167325
Nuada is a glass cannon. Put a bullet in him and his soldiers go offline. Plus I doubt they can repair from being molten down by plasma blasts or lightsabers.
>>
>>44167124

Nuada, Slashers, and T-1000 are technically unstoppable. So, any of them, although the Slashers are slow and will get thrown around a lot and take forever to accomplish anything.

Winter Soldier is the most capable as a bodyguard, and has the most range.

So, Winter Soldier and Nuada/T-1000 is the best mix.
>>
>>44167124
We had this before. Slashers are broken was the conclusion.
>>
>>44167368
Grevious could slice them all to mincemeat. They might survive it, but they won't be fighting back.
>>
>>44167354

Ok then, 1 soldier bodyblocks the both of you, even if it has to pick you up and run away with you, and the other can solo everything on the list.

As for how durable they are, the movie states they are outright indestructible, not "super durable but weak under certain circumstances and also they have a certain specific weakness", and they reassemble down to their individual pieces no matter how damaged as shown. As well it's shown their innards are near molten. There's more supporting that they could be obliterated and still reform, than not.
>>
>>44167383

Dude has asthma and an exposed weak spot, he couldn't slice anything.
>>
>>44167383
>slice jason to pieces
>look away for a split second
>pieces are gone

tfw slasher movie reality warping.
>>
>>44167124
Last time I saw this I think we had Darth Vader or Darth Maul instead of Grevious. Something else for Lizard as well, but I can't remember what.
I think the conclusion with that image used to end up with the Sith being too broken to not pick. It's a lot more balanced with Grevious.
>>
>>44167354
>Put a bullet in him

Easier said than done.
>>
File: 1448222607177.jpg (29 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
1448222607177.jpg
29 KB, 720x720
T-1000 and Predator vs Aliens and Lizard.
Honestly I wouldn't give a fuck if Godzilla was after me as long as I'm not being chased by an unstoppable robot and the universe's greatest hunter.
>>
>>44167387
>the movie states they are outright indestructible

The movie also shows that red git smashing them with ease before soloing their boss, so either not as indestructible as people say or they're rather slow to reform. Either way you're an easy target.
>>
>>44167425
>if a demon who's destined to destroy the world can do it so can low-mid tier characters with guns and swords!
>>
>>44167425
>The movie also shows that red git smashing them with ease

And then they reform in a matter of seconds. They're all of them good as new and ready to go in under ten seconds. Nothing says they're invulnerable, but they cannot be stopped. Like the Slashers, but they're huge, hulking, naturally armed and armored, and molten hot.
>>
>>44167399
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIj7gIDFDe4
Don't underestimate Grevious. Dude may not have the Force, but he's still arguably the most dangerous on that list.
>>
>>44167124
Nuada - spear can take care of immortals(so slashers are down)
Now you need winter soldier, predator, or grevious.
All of them are fine.
Winter soldier has stockpile and is Damn strong
Predator has high tech weapons, stealth, and could detect threats.
Grevious is God-tier melee on this list.

It is worth considering the terminator but... There are no gun stores near me, and pure melee terminator is topped by above choices.
>>
>>44167446
>Nuada - spear can take care of immortals

That's actually a really good point. It's like a fucking destiny killing spear.
>>
>>44167451
Yep. So it removes threat of slashers completely.
>>
>>44167442

Well, yes, they probably could. Or are you forgetting what the damn things were originally built to fight?
>>
>>44167409
My first version had Darth Vader instead of Grievous and Saruman instead of Lizard. Everyone picked Vader and Saruman. Vader became Maul but he was still too strong so now there's Grievous.
>>
>>44167451
This is the only counter to Slashers.

As we discussed last time, the horror-genre reality warping is bullshit purely because of one reason
>everything is dead, the plucky hero has survived through the use of his two bodyguards.
>Sitting down to a nice beer and TV, our hero relaxes for the first time in weeks.
>the camera pans up to the Slasher standing behind him, machete in hand and at the ready

If Slasher is your enemy, and isn't destiny erased by the spear, you're guaranteed Bad End (might even still get it depending on which is more powerful; destiny ending or horror cliche reality warping)
>>
>>44167480
They're good changes. Nice to see how this becomes more and more balanced.
>>
>>44167443
>And then they reform in a matter of seconds.
Seconds that mean any of the others could kill you. It's not like they have to beat your guards first. They just have to get past them in order to get to you. That's why the slashers are the worst on the list. They are slow and won't be able to protect you from shit. So what if they are immortal? Takes them a while to come back and by then your corpse is rotting somewhere. The golden soldiers are slow. How would they stop 4 aliens or Winter Soldier who snipes your head off from a mile away?
>>
>>44167124
>g
you are really going to give me worlds most effective animal predator? All right here is how it goes down, aliens can take cear of most of the things in there IF we are talking cannon alien or AvP, which alien are we talking anon? This is important
>>
>>44167490
Anon, you're forgetting the most important horror trope of all: virgins always survive
>>
>>44167520
Well fuck, you're right! I guess that solves the dilemma of whether you take the slasher or not.
>>
People are seriously underestimating Lizard.

>stronger than Spider-Man (can benchpress 12 tons)
>can regenerate like Wolverine
>very agile and can clinge to walls and ceilings
>brilliant mind of a scientist who can invent and engineer stuff to help
>sharper instincts and senses
>alarm system and bunch of scouts in the form of lizards
>>
>>44167124
Uh guys? Grievous is one of the worst choices you could make and will get BTFO'd by anybody capable of rending metal. Grievous was taken down by a mob of Gungans, and as a fencer Grievous is the single most retarded person in Star Wars. It is physically impossible for anybody with two arms to beat an enemy with four arms who has a brain superior to that of a retarded lobotomized child. Even with precognition it's physically impossible to block four blades from four different vectors at once- Grievous should automatically wing every fight against any Jedi he enters by simply lunging from four different directions. Obi Wan, Mace Windu, etc would all be fucking dead in the first second if Girevous wasn't mind-numbingly retarded.

I'll take the Slashers simply so I don't spend the rest of my life on the run and because they can't fucking die. Then I take the T-1000, because he will royally fuck everybody up on that list.
>>
>>44167645
What about Tartakovsky Grievous

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WIj7gIDFDe4
>>
>>44167124
Nuada and Predator.
Nuada mainly for nigh-invincible soldiers and the ability to permanently end the slasher duo.
Predator for his plasma caster which can severely damage the T-1000 and presumably kill it with enough direct hits, plus the extreme stealth, tracking, and detection skills/tech.
I try to convince the predator to share and recreate some of his tech with me and Nuada and his soldiers, simply so we all have a much easier time, and I'll see if Nuada has any magic he might be able to work to help the rest of us. With all of that squared, we should be fuckin golden.

The only things that even remotely stand a chance would be Grievous (not sure how a predator might deal with someone of his caliber, he could probably deflect all the projectiles, and predators aren't the best close up), but ultimately Nuada could take him out I think.

Winter soldier will just be destroyed by the predator.
Lizard can only stand a chance if he manages to get his hand on some tech to reverse engineer...hopefully the enemies don't actually work together, otherwise Grievous and him would make a devastating combination. And the t-1000, thinking about it. Though I highly doubt a terminator would ever work with someone else, skynet is much too paranoid for that.

The aliens are tricky, but really only if you're in a place with ventilation big enough for them to fit in, which is inexplicably dark all the time. Predator hopefully isn't as incompetent as they were in AVP.
>>
>>44167124
Winter soldier post-brainwash.
I win.
>Why?
He's a good guy. Hero comicbook good guy.
>How?
All of the other ones are BAD guys.
BAD guys lose.
Hero logic 101.
>>
>>44167672
Not canon anymore. Not to mention he still didn't instantly kill all the people he fought with. It's physically impossible to survive a fight with a man wielding four swords in four arms unless you're vastly superior to him in speed that there wasn't even a fight in the first place.
>>
>>44167919
He only had two arms in that fight and he did instant-kill a few of them, particularly the ones that weren't Jedi Masters.
>>
>>44167919
How well do you think you, personally, would adapt to having arms that could either function as a normal pair, two, or split in half for a total of four? And arms and feet that are just as dextrous as your arms and hands?

How about if you made it so that on top of that, pretty much every single one of your joints could rotate fully, to the point where you could indefinitely spin, say, your torso around and around in the same direction?
How well could you adapt to having a vastly different sense of 'touch' in most of your mechanical body? How about when you're equipped to directly control any member of the droid army at your command - how well could you pilot your body and theirs at the same time, let alone multiple drones?

Last question here. How well do you think you could fight against multiple individuals gifted and talented with the Force, while you have next to zero attunement to the force yourself?

Say what you want, but the fact that he managed to do as well as he did in a body his brain was DEFINITELY NOT DESIGNED FOR FOR is a fucking miracle.

Things really aren't meant to control extra limbs, or limbs that perform outside of ordinary limitations.
>>
>>44167985
Force means jack shit. I understand that you probably don't fence, but literally all Grievous has to do is make four simultaneous lunges or four cuts and he instantly wins every single fight he gets into. Again, if he's a credible threat to a person, then he simply auto-wings a fight. When fighting an opponent with four times the amount of blades you wield, you either curbstomp him into the ground or get curbstomped yourself. You don't even need a whole lot of finesse with those new arms, you just need to thrust or cut upwards/downwards and your opponent now is chunky salsa.

This is why you don't write swordsmen with four arms in a setting of people who usually have two, because he must walk all over them if he's half decently trained. The only defense would be to shoot him.

IIRC ILM even stated this in the ROTS commentary- they didn't know how the fuck a guy with four arms would lose, so that's why Grievous does his silly spinny attack with his two extra arms that get lobbed off by kenobi.

>>44167950
Yeah it was pretty OK for the character, although technically he has four as later in the cartoon it's showed he can duel with his fucking feet.
>>
Grievous and Buck

provided G has toon feats and buck has comic gear.
>>
>>44168026
>Force means jack shit
>LITERAL MAGIC MEANS JACK SHIT LMAO LOL MUH REAL LIFE LOGIC TO MAGIC SWORD FIGHT DUDE!

Yeah naw fuck off son
>>
>>44168026
Force means a shitload in the setting.
Precognition, telekinesis, mindcontrol, telepathy, fucking lightning. That's just the tip of the iceberg. Even just the precognition alone means that they aren't gonna be easy to get with a 4x lunge.

Lightsabers are apparently so hard to use, that they're almost exclusively used by people adept with the force. Grievous using FOUR lightsabers, and having jack-shit for force attunement is basically a testament to how fucking extreme he is.

I understand that you probably think you know what you're talking about, but canon says otherwise ;^)
>>
>>44167124
Predator and aliens. Just to fuck with those little bastards, watch them try to fight together.
>>
>>44168074
>Precognition
Only works if physically capable of preventing. You can have all the precognition in the world- but if somebody shoots two bullets in two different places or makes four lunges, you're fucked son. Like I said, you probably don't know shit about actual swordfighting. You can't physically block four strikes from four vectors at the same time with all the magic in the world. Not unless you could conjure up two new arms each carrying a lightsaber. And before you say "but muh EU", all that matters is what has been demonstrated. If a Jedi hasn't shown they can use telekinesis to duel with multiple lightsabers, they can't do it.

>Telekinesis
Means fuck-all because Jedi almost never use it when they need it.Otherwise the Jedi in the Geonosis Arena would have used force push to bash all the droids assaulting them to pieces or simply lifted Grievous into the air like a ragdoll and finished him off at their leisure.

>Mind control
Only works on weak minded. Again won't do shit against a guy with four arms unless you can activate it in a half second, which we know we don't as there is a period of time to influence as seen in ANH.

>Telepathy
Barely fucking ever used to the point it may as well not exist in canon.

>Fucking lightning.
Can be resisted. Also won't do much if grounded and/or hardened against electricity. Not to mention that Jedi almost/never do use it.

>Lightsabers are hard to use.
Only in the old canon. Finn picks up a lightsaber in Episode VII despite being a bog standard enlistee trooper, as does Han in ESB.

Grievous is absolutely capable of making a simple fucking LUNGE, he just doesn't because most people in Star Wars are retarded as the authors don't know how to into melee, or forget that Jedi are wizards for 9/10ths of a movie or episode.

>Canon says otherwise
No it doesn't lol. The only stuff that is canon anymore are the movies, the clone wars show (3d), and the new official comics and books like the new Vader one.
>>
I think people have failed to realise that Jason is Immortal.
As in literally can not be killed.

If he isn't your friend, you are fucked.
>>
>>44168130
Oh yes dear lord how ever will the T-1000 protect me from a lumbering retard armed with a rusty machete?
>>
>>44168124
A jedi has in fact been shown to telekinetically fight with multiple lightsabers.

Precognition means you can dodge before it's an issue. And most people dodge the shit out of grievous's attacks. It's not all "lol block"
>>
>>44168130
If we go for that logic bucky is instawin, AS LONG he's the good bucky.

He's a comicbook hero, hence he wins because american comic book logic dictates the hero wins.
>>
>>44168124
Count Dooku uses telekenesis and lightning in combat. He's also objectively best character.
>>
>>44168124
We'll use your logic to space magic then!
>Why use a sword when shooting a missile to someone will kill them 90% of the time from far away lol?
>Implying u can block a .50 round
>Implyin u can block a bulet
>>
>>44168130
Then it's good that there's a weapon which kills even immortals in game, ay?
>>
>>44168140
Where? The Clone Wars 3d Cartoon? The movies? Or the new official novels? Because if not, it didn't happen, it's in the old retconned universe.

>>44168150
Well yes, that is a good point. Ground combat shouldn't even fucking exist when you have capital ships in orbit that can glass the city you're in.
>>
>>44167124
>Anon's DVD Shelves: The Roleplaying Game
>>
>>44168169
Anon:
Learn to make concessions and suspension of belief.
People like you is why midiclorians were a thing.
>>
>>44168130
He's a stand in for generic horror slashers, he's not Jason proper.
They're bound to tropes like "only targets college kids on vacation" and "will literally wait in the basement and make a noise trying to get the dullard victims to waltz in like they always do"
>>
- Grievous is a big jobber.
- T-1000 just needs to take a lava bath.
- Predator is okay, but their field use vs robots is something I'm unfamiliar with. If he gets to use his good gear and not "I'm nerfing myself on purpose to enjoy the hunt", then he's quite powerful.
- Jason and Michael are TERRIBLE defenders but EXCELLENT hunters. They basically appear whenever and wherever they need to be. It's horrifying. Not picking them on your team means you're never going to sleep again.
- The Lizard is fucking useless, unless you live in Mexico or a heavily-populated-by-lizards area.
- 4 Xenos without the ability to go Queen are useless. Predator and most of the list would gib them fast and hard
- Bucky without Hydra is going to go off the rails and fuck up his orders and get all confused and shit. He's only good for short bursts + mind control. Also his weapons are ineffective against well over half the combatants.
- Nuada has magic and elf powers and shit. I think he's sorely underrated in these lists because so many of these settings do not have magic.

I'm going to take Nuada and Predator, I think. And I'm going to let the Predator quickly review all of the films the rest of these niggas are in while Nuada guards me. Hopefully Nuada's magic spear/innate magic has a way to get rid of evil curse babies/undead niggas like Jason and Michael or I'm fucked. They're legitimately the #1 threat that everyone is sleepin' on.
>>
>>44168185
I now imagined Nuala as the blond girl, winter soldier as the jock, alien(s) as the weird twins, lizard as the chubby horror movie fan, predator as the nerdy jock, T-1000 as the police officer who doesn't believe shit and grievous as the black one that dies first
>>
File: CrankyKong.jpg (32 KB, 231x288) Image search: [Google]
CrankyKong.jpg
32 KB, 231x288
>>44167124
>GOD TIER
-Slashers
>ELITE TIER
-T1000
-Albino with self-repairing combat bots
>GOOD TIER
-Predator
---
>>>POWER GAP!!!
---
>DECENT TIER
-Winter Soldier
>GOON TIER
-Aliens
-Lizardman
---
>>>POWERGAP!!!
---
>SHIT TIER
-Asthma andriod

Slashers aren't great allies, but they're game breakers as opponents so you'd be fucking stupid not to take them.

After them, you'd want one of the effectively immortal robots. Either option can at least hold ground against high tier opponents and wipe low tier garbage.

Predator and Winter Soldier are both quality, but are mortal and rely almost entirely on their arsenal. Predator can get sneaky, but can't win head to head vs. either robots.

Aliens and Lizard give you little more than cannon fodder.

Grevious is a shit. He can't kill the robots, Pred and WS can shoot or explode him, even the aliens could overwhelm him with acid. Even Tartakovsky-tier Grievous is still mortal and melee only.
>>
>>44168169
Darth Traya.
Deny it all you want with "muh retcons" or "not canon anymore", it just makes you look like a pansy bitchbaby. She uses multiple lightsabers via telekinesis, and that's that.
>>
>>44168204
Niggas.

In a scene shown in special edition of Alien, it shows humans being TURNED INTO xenomorph eggs.

So they can still reproduce with no queen.

Get the xenomorph, find something for him to turn into an egg, drug or ko the predator and use facehugger on him. You now have Predalien, and these fuckers killed Predators.

Choose Nuada so you can kill slashers, as much as I want to have Grievous. Also, predaliens had a measure of inteligence so you got another buddy to hang out with and possibly teach
>>
>>44168185
I don't think you watch enough horror movies. There are thousands of conflicting tropes that prevent this from being even remotely reasonable. There are tons of virgins that get chopped to bits, ESPECIALLY in Ft13th (Shelly Finkelstein anyone?)

And Michael does not give a SINGLE FUCK. He doesn't target anyone. He will just butcherize you. He kills old people, fat dudes, people fuckin', virgins, etc. It doesn't matter. Unless OP wants to specify tropes, then why shouldn't we use Jason/Michael? It's like saying Xenomorphs are just a stand in picture for other aliens.
>>
>>44168231
Actually, since Xenomorphs specifically evolve to effectively hunt whatever they spawn from...
Would impregnating the slashers mean that the resulting xenomorph strain could hunt them down and end them permanently? It's several times better than them in all aspects.
>>
>>44168245
assuming the new xenomorphs are still on your side, Xenomorph just went from shit tier to amazing tier
>>
>>44168245
No. Their immortality stems from a curse, or some other supernatural source, not from biological superiority.
>>
>>44168244
>why shouldn't we use Jason/Michael?

Because it's not actually Jason and Michael, it's generic unnamed "slasher duo" expressly bound to generic horror tropes.
>>
>>44168261
Supernatural xenomorphs tho
>>
>>44168231
That's not how xenomorphs work.

Facehuggers can only be laid by queens, and humans likewise can only be turned into bio-mass eggs also by queens. Regular xeno soldiers will capture humans and BRING them to a queen but they can't just start impregnating shit themselves.

This is why it was such a big deal in A:R that Ripley be cloned back to life - she had a Queen in her. This is also why it's such a big deal in literally every comic/crossover-etc that a "Queen" is around or one is turning into a Queen.
>>
>>44168262
OP here. Actually they are supposed to be Jason and Michael. I just called them slasher duo. They are not stand ins for any generic horror trope killer. They are Jason and Michael.
>>
>>44168245
>Xenomorph with every horror movie cliche effect cranked up to MAXIMUM for them
>They never die
>They're always around the corner
>They're always stalking you
>They never go down
The only problem is...
>They always do the slow walk
>>
>>44168278
OP here. Disregard that, I suck cocks.
>>
>>44168287
OP here, I retract my previous statement.
>>
>>44168262
Again, WHICH tropes? There is no end to conflicting tropes in horror movies.

It's shit. Just change it to Jason/Michael. The majority of slashers are MORTAL. Jason and Michael are amongst a small handful of supernatural horror slashers.

My Bloody Valentine - Mortal
Psycho - Mortal
Hills Have Eyes - Mutants but mortal
Texas Chainsaw Massacre - Mortal
Slumber Party Massacre - Mortal
etc

I could go on for hours about how the number of boring deranged mortal horror slashers who all want to kill only men, only women, only a relative, etc, make "generic horror tropes" a completely pointless fucking statement.

Unless you want Norman Bates to be on your team/against you, which is a TOTALLY USELESS FUCKING WASTE OF A SPOT FOR THIS KIND OF ARGUMENT.
>>
>>44168275
But they turned humans to eggs WITHOUT the queen. If they have a queen, they bring humans to best for fast "impregnation", otherwise they can turn a creature into an egg but it takes longer.

Hell, in the Alien vs Predator 3 game an alien turned into a queen by cocooning himself while in a human or something.

Aliens seek to survive and reproduce. They are good at it. They can become queens or such usually but the image said they can't be queens so...
>>
>>44168300
No, they did no such thing.

Show me where confirmed non-queen xenomorphs are turning humans into eggs. As for the " alien turned into a queen" argument, I never said that wasn't possible, but OP specifically states that these ones are incapable of becoming queens, as you also have said.
>>
>>44167645
>the t-1000
>a match for Grievous' lightsabers
look at this retard, look at him and laugh
How did the T-1000 get destroyed? Intense heat. What does the blade of a lightsaber produce on contact with a target? INTENSE HEAT.
>>
>>44168318
"There have been two alternative reproduction cycles that have appeared in the movies that show how individual xenomorphs can reproduce without the need for a Queen:

The directors cut of Alien: There is a famous scene (deleted from the theatrical release) which shows Ripley discovering a barely-alive Captain Dallas and the body of Brett. They have been cocooned by the xenomorph, and are both mutating into one of the original eggs capable of creating a facehugger. This shows that a single xenomorph can use a victim for food and/or to continue the egg -> facehugger -> chestburster -> xenomorph -> egg life cycle.

Aliens vs Predator: Requiem: The Predalien (a xenomorph born from a Predator) is shown in this movie to have the unique ability to use it's second set of jaws to implant embryos down a victim's throat, thus bypassing the egg and facehugger phases and allowing a Predalien to directly spawn other xenomorphs. It's not specified where this ability comes from (possibly from the DNA coming from the Predator host)."
>>
>>44168300
>>44168318

>Eggmorphing arguments on /tg/

Noooooooooooooooooooo

Ridley Scott removed it.
The only reason Queens even exist is because James Cameron wanted a means for xenomorphs to reproduce.

Even recent 'canon' ala Alien Isolation had the developers go out of their way to mention that an unseen queen dropped the eggs that Amanda took care of.

Fuck, one god damn deleted scene of eggmorphing and a mention in the *absolutely fucking terrible* Alien 3 novelization somehow is canon to people.

EGGMORPHING IS RETARDED AND MAKES NO SENSE. THEY'D HAVE NO REASON TO USE FACEHUGGERS AT ALL
>>
>>44168209
Michael Myers eventually dies to mundane shit, Jason is just pure slasher fueled bullshit. So they're a mixed bunch.

Albino dies to regular shit too, he's good but killable. The real pull is his robots, granted they still function upon his death or that Anon is royalty.

T1000 isn't gonna regen from plasma, lightsabers and xeno blood.

Predator is good and has awesome weapons, but again is killable, Winter Soldier is the same but with less awesome weapons.

Grevious has lightsabers that he can wield in a bullshit pattern, he could easily cut down Slashers, Ayys, Lizardman and potentially T1000 and Albino, Pred and WS have good ranged options to deal with him. Albino could take him on but is gonna have a bad time unless that spear of his parries lightsabers and/or cuts robots.
>>
>>44168321
Grieves can dice up the Terminator, sure. Unless he can whip him into liquid metal stew and keep him that way, Termy can still regenerate and knife Asthma bot's squishy bits.

Assuming he doesn't just shoot him to start with.
>>
>>44168321
>make yourself a super thin puddle of metal
>climb up and inside Grievous
>destroy him from the inside

>>44168331
>deleted scene
>Also in the absurdly non-canon AVP the Predalien was made by a Queen and is part queen itself

Although to be fair, Alien canon now includes Prometheus so who even cares anymore
>>
>>44168351
>granted they still function upon his death

It doesn't say that.
>>
>>44168343
They would.
Because eggs still only spawn facehuggers. And turning people into egg takes more time.

I think I saw somewhere a mention that a drone can put embryos in up to 4 people but only queens can lay true eggs. It either means shitload of eggs, the elite Praetorian alien eggs or royal eggs
>>
>>44168361
That's why I mentioned it, they won't do you any good is T1000, WS or Predator land a good/lucky shot.
>>
>>44168351
Depends on what Michael Myers you're talking about. The Rob Zombie shit is just a mortal but original films, he's affected by the Curse of Thorns and is immortal as well.

Nuada IS mortal but is on the same level physically as Hellboy, which is no laughing matter. Nigga could bench the entire enemy roster.
>>
>>44168343
>EGGMORPHING IS RETARDED AND MAKES NO SENSE. THEY'D HAVE NO REASON TO USE FACEHUGGERS AT ALL

The Aliens are a weaponised race. It makes perfect sense that they would have the capacity for a lone drone to generate additional eggs sans queen.

You're treating the Aliens like an evolved species.

Don't. They are a weapon.
>>
>>44168124
because i can use force slam/grip/crush, these aint even darkside. . .fuck spend a force/destiny point on that bitch and throw a fucking collossal object ontop of his ass with move object.

also realize he's a fucking heart in a body, I could easily just rip that apart of LITERALLY FROM THE CORE BOOK USE DETONATE to destroy a crafted object - i.e. his fucking life support system.

we're talkin space wizards I aint gotta swing shit.

course I work with assumptions based on system cannon, not novelization.
>>
>>44168354
You don't get it. The nanites that comprise the T-1000 shut down and die on exposure to enough heat. Every single strike Grievous makes is going to kill chunks of it (huge ones, if the heat from the saber spreads through its structure) and force it to reconstitute.

>>44168360
He's used to Jedi bullshit, you think he won't see that coming once he realises his opponent's abilities?
>>
>>44168294
>Again, WHICH tropes?

The generic, clichéd ones.
The ones laymen would assume of horror movies without seeing many of them, if any at all.
>>
>>44168384
>a deleted scene and reference in A3 : The Novel are canon

Fuck outta here
>>
>ITT : Grievous fanboys of the cartoon desperately try to make a retarded asthmatic looney-toons character with 4 swords useful

>>44168394
MUH TVTROPES meme needs to fucking die. There's no universal horror movie trope. They're so god damn varied.
>let's claim Ft13/Halloween are the most common tropes
>both series defy and subvert these tropes entirely
>the other horror movies have mortals that don't meet any of the tropes

Fuck Scream and fuck TVTropes. TVTropes was a mistake.
>>
If I may, in the Alien vs Predator game Specimen 6 turned into a queen but that was probably due to all of that Royal Jelly it came into contact with. And what about the PredAlien? It didn't need no queen to lay eggs inside of pregnant women.
>>
>>44168294
>Unless you want Norman Bates to be on your team/against you, which is a TOTALLY USELESS FUCKING WASTE OF A SPOT FOR THIS KIND OF ARGUMENT.

I don't know man, he blew up a cop car with his 9.
>>
>>44168384
Finally someone who knows what's up.

We can later try to clone the Aliens or such, too! Others rely on a curse or equipment which you usually won't be able to replicate, except for Predator tech, but Aliens simply need to grow up.

After that we can try to bring back dinosaurs and either have aliens impregnate em or do that DNA mixing bullshit

But seriously? It does make sense that they would find a way to still reproduce. Otherwise predators or humans would have gotten rid of aliens by killing the queen.
>>
>>44168412
Turning into a queen is fine and makes sense.

The PredAlien *was* a queen though, so that angle is moot.
>>
File: PowerShrug.gif (428 KB, 200x183) Image search: [Google]
PowerShrug.gif
428 KB, 200x183
>>44168351
You take Slashers just to get them off the board. They are medium tier combatants but game breakers in this scenario if you leave them hostile.

Albino is magical/skilled combatant. Melee only, but nimble enough to not be an immediate loss to other high tier combatants especially with 2 tanky robots.

T1000 can call cop backup and steal cop shit as needed. I'm not on the same page with everyone assuming Superheating=Total loss for Termy. The real trick to melting him was that dropping him in the pool meant he couldn't stabilize and regenerate like he did after freezing. Blasting/cutting bits off will slow him down, but that's not going to stop him.

Asthma bot and his laser swords are just shit. Especially because he monologues like a shit heel.
>>
>>44168412
Find a way to create royal jelly or some bullshit.

Enjoy your predalien.

>Yo, how do we make the Xenomorphs stronger?
>let's make em black!
>they already are black
>let's give them dreads
>what does have natural dreads?
>black people
>but black people resulted in regular xenomorphs
>predator then
>>
>>44168429
I thought it was on it's way to becoming a queen.
>Turning into a queen is fine and makes sense.
So you just have to turn your Alien into royalty then.
>>
>>44168426
Their way of reproducing is no different than a lot of reptiles though. If there's no queen, one will become a queen. Always been the case.

The problem here is just OP stating that these xenomorphs are strictly forbidden from turning into queens, because he wants to prevent the "infinite xenomorph army" scenario.

>You don't pick Xenos to be on your side
>Xenos are patient and convert the entire planet into xenomorphs while you're barricaded in your bunker
>Now you have to fight a whole planet

Makes the situation rather silly.
>>
>>44168440
Yup.

And laying eggs is faster and doesn't require people. If egg morphing is a thing, assume they can do that... But more slowly.

>people are just salty because egg morphing means they are less safe than they thought if they just sit on their lazy asses and wait for their killers
>>
>4 Alien Drones, no queens
>retards trying to tweak in eggs and other shit

STOP BEING STUPID

>Greives
>retards trying to use cartoon version, wherein a jedi went full Dragonball Z and punched an entire army of metal robots to death with his fists.
>>
Op should get rid of slashers. Immortality too limiting. Replace with the Thing maybe?
>>
>>44168456
So what you are saying is that Grievous went:
>"MY FISTS , THEY ARE MADE OF STEEL!"

Or

>I've got balls of steel
>>
>>44168464
I think they meant him being a super ninja turborunning up and down buildings, taking out several Jedi Super Saiyansout at once.
>>
>>44168435
Don't talk shit, the freezing caused his components to suffer randomised malfunctions. Extreme temperature is the key to beating T-1000, it's just the liquid nitrogen didn't freeze it long enough.
>>
>>44168448

OP specifically went out of his way to make xenomorphs not the "infinite army scenario". People are salty because retards are attempting to use a non-canon deleted scene as a weak as fuck loophole to re-enable what he specifically stated.

Like how he mentions that Bucky has his weapons from the movie and people are immediately spouting dumb shit about Bucky in the comic books, or Predator having access to his fucking space ship, etc.

The point of this 'game' is who would win under THESE conditions, not in a real fight.
>>
>>44168476
My quotes still apply.

Also, here is a benefit to picking Xenomorphs, even if eggmorphin won't work, sad OP didn't clarify it.

You can put Googley eyes on the xenomorphs
>>
>>44168463
Oooh. The Thing is an interesting substitute. Probably low tier, but at least clears some of the game breaking supernatural shit from the slashers.
>>
>>44168463
That's what Nuada is for.

Slashers vs Nuada means you have to have one or the other, really.

Nuada is better, imo.

Or, just set a TIME LIMIT for how long you need to be defended for. The slashers can definitely be incapacitated long enough for that to make it fair.
>>
>>44168437
My sides. Xenomorphs are essentially cliff racers that can't fly. Don't even get me started on the ones that can fly though. Where there's one Xenomorph there's going to be ten, where there's ten there's hundred, where there's hundred there's a thousand and so on. Much like cliff racers they hate anything with a common sense of decency, but unlike cliff racers they stalk you because their race has apparently watched all of the horror movies.
>>
>>44167445
>Tartakovsky Clone Wars
Is that even still canon?
>>
>>44167124
T-1000 and Slasher Duo. The T-1000 is almost unstoppable, while the Slasher Duo is almost certainly going to kill you unexpectedly at some point.

The others lack means to kill the T-1000 cozily; while some are Slasher proof, the Slashers are still going to pop out and kill you at some point.

Most bang for your buck is probably T-1000 and 4x drones, as it was mentioned that normal small arms would do nothing to them.
>>
>>44168463
>>44168492
The Thing is not a bad guy. All the others are bad guys, or at least have been at one point or another. Villains only.
>>
>>44168463
The Thing is just another shit like the alien drone scenario which people would try to gimmick into a recursive feedback loop of I win.
>>
>>44168300
AvP is super non cannon for both worlds
>>
Would Grievous be okay if this scenario was a horror movie?
>>
>>44168480
What "randomized malfunctions"? The liquid steel froze, then after it unfroze and stabilized he went right back to fucking shit up.

Similarly, a saber or plasma blast isn't going to do anything explosions and other shit hadn't done before. They'd need to maintain the super heating to prevent regeneration.
>>
File: the thing.jpg (112 KB, 570x444) Image search: [Google]
the thing.jpg
112 KB, 570x444
>>44168515
The fuck you talking about?
>>
>Grievous
Near-unstoppable on offense. His weakness is he doesn't have precognition like Jedi do, but you will probably need to catch him off guard to kill him. Considering on offense he'll be fighting you on his terms you probably won't get the chance to defeat him.

>T-1000
Desperately in need of better equipment.. Has more time to acquire equipment on the offense. Constant robo-vigilance might be enough to repel slasher attacks indefinitely.

>Predator
Great all around. Probably the best Grievous counter.

>Slashers
Do not pick.

>Predator
It really comes down to whether his reptile scouts are enough to repel slasher attacks indefinitely.

>Aliens
Unless you plan on being in a dark place with tons of hiding spaces they aren't very notable. They're a threat but so is everyone on this list.

>Winter Soldier
Effectively a worse predator. Still a notable Grievous counter since he can snipe Grievous from miles away.

>Nuada
THE slasher counter.
>>
>>44168541
The second predator was meant to be Lizard.
>>
>>44168515
Yeah, but that's Thing's only draw. It's not going to out-combat 4xAyys, but it's gimmick makes it a threat worth accounting for with Predator/Terminator's scanners or some other method to prevent getting raped by John Carpenter special effects.
>>
>>44168541
>Near-unstoppable on offense.

He can't sneak up on anybody with a cough. Anybody with non-Star Wars pew pew guns can shoot metal through his exposed squishy bits, especially with explosives.

Greaves is shit tier
>>
Whats with people thinking the Terminator is indestructible? They killed him pretty easy with a little acid in the newest film.
>>
Oh god. When people said The Thing I didn't think of fantastic four Thing but the one from that horror movie on North Pole, the shapeshifter
>>
How would you stat them?
>>
>>44168632
What system?
>>
>>44168613
He's indestructible to the vast majority of attacks. The main thing that would kill him is one of the xenomorphs, and even that would probably just be on accident.
>>
Replace lizard with someone actually threatening. Any of the marvel symbiotes, for instance. Power yourself or an ally up. Or get fucked by symbiote predator. Or symbiote alien. Or fuckin symbiote elfman
>>
Grievous certainly outclasses everyone on the list but the T-1000 who can go liquid like to avoid being cut forever and the predator.
So grievous is a must as ally, the problem is the other guy, Radio support can be useful to know where the other goons are and the T-1000 Resiliance makes it a powerful ally, but the Xenomorphs pheromone detection could be paired with grievous to easily dispose of the predator. Plus, being an horror movie anthagonist creature itself, the Horror film tropes of the slashers wouldn't work against the Xenomorphs. The lizard is Meh tier unless you live somehwere near crocodiles, snakes or other dangerous reptiles and the aliens and grievous can easily fuck his shit up. The winter soldier's arsenal would probably take 2-3 aliens before having to go face to face with grievous, and Nuada well... Grievous can move through any of his bodyguards and fuck his shit up easily. So yeah. I'm picking Aliens and Grievous because the duo outclasses almost anything.
>>
>>44168639
Let's say... GURPS.
>>
>>44168652
see
>>44167567
>>
>>44168665
>the Horror film tropes of the slashers wouldn't work against the Xenomorph

its not the xenomorph they're after
>>
What about pennywise the clown being in this list? Would you pick differently?
>>
>>44168709
Depends on who he replaced.
>>
>>44168709
Pennywise has reality warping powers. That's like suggesting to put Dr. Manhattan on the list.
>>
>>44168730
Added to.
>>
>>44168680
As long as a Xeno keeps watching my back whilst Grievous and the other 3 hunt down the goons is good for me, Besides if they SLASH the Xeno they're in for some Acid Blood.
>>
>>44168509
Xenomorphs aren't "bad" either, it's just their nature.
>>
>>44168739
Well, of course, but they represent the villain in their franchise. The T-1000 also isn't bad, he's just been programmed this way.
>>
>>44168169

Why does ground combat even exist when you have nuclear missiles ready to glass the city you're in?
>>
>>44168709
Cenobytes, pennywise, the thing, freddy krueger, wishmaster. none are held back and all is fair game, ie thing can spread worldwide if you dick around and wishmaster might be able to bring djinn. They need time to work though. Dont delay in the hunt
>>
Jeepers creepers.
Grievous has pretty eyes
>>
File: Grievous_original.jpg (885 KB, 1680x2329) Image search: [Google]
Grievous_original.jpg
885 KB, 1680x2329
>>44168858
He was a beautiful beast before he got fucked over by those Jedi scum and became a cyborg living only for his people.
>>
Fun fact: both pennywise and everything from The Mist came from the same place. Canonically.
>>
>>44168990
You mean the mind of Stephen King?
>>
>>44169030
Technically yes.
But i mean the same location.
>>
Lizard and T-1000.
>>
>>44169030
Todash Space/Macroverse.

When Stephen King wrote the Dark Tower, he decided to take his cheeky winks at his own works and decided, NO, EVERYTHING IS CONNECTED EVERYTHIIIIIIIIIIIIING

This didn't have too many ill effects, aside from Randal Flagg jobbing to a half-spider man baby. That shit still was like "wat"

Fucking Mordred man.
>>
Most fun fights to watch :

Predator vs the Lizard
T1000 vs Bucky
Nuada vs Grievous
Slashers vs Aliens
>>
>>44168509
John Carpenter, not Fantastic 4.
>>
>>44168630
No I think that's what they're talking about.
>>
>>44167124
I'm looking at this more from who I want to remove as my enemy.

>Pick 1: Slashers
The two slashers are by far the most dangerous enemies there, especially supported by the horror movie cliches. With every other enemy you can at least hide somewhere, for a little while, and feel relatively safe as you plan a counter attack. Most don't even have a good way to find you outside of inhuman persistence such as with the Terminator. If the slashers are your enemies you are never safe, and with them as allies your enemies will not be able to take a shit without those two nigh immortal goons sneaking up on them. Nuada, Lizard, Winter Soldier, and the Predator are outright fucked by them and should be dead within hours.

>Pick 2: Grievous
The only remaining dangerous enemies are Grievous and the Terminator as the Alien is shit tier. The Terminator, while dangerous, has a problem here in that he can be burned or melted or whatever. Since Grievous carries two plasma swords and a plasma launching pistol and is far too armored for earth weapons to harm him the Terminator is fucked in this pairing.
>>
>>44169292
>Nuada

Actually the only one that is not even remotely fucked. He has two non-sleeping immortal golems with him and his spear kills immortals. He's the only one in the cast that can kill the slashers. Was added explicitly as the slasher counter.
>>
>>44169329
He's a bad counter because they can still kill him with a surprise attack, which is the only kind of attack they will make. Horror Movie powers too stronk.
>>
>>44169292
Just because the slashers are immortal doesn't mean they are that difficult to deal with. Even if they come back again and again I doubt that most of the others would have trouble taking them out again. Also they are the worst protectors because they are fucking slow and only have melee weapons. Slashers vs Lizard and Lizard would win. He regenerates really fast and is strong enough to rip both of them apart without much resistance.
>>
What if
>Take winter soldier out
>akes you into a bundle of 80' action hero stereotypes, however you MUST do cheese puns and oneliners every time you do something
>>
>>44168632
>s down to whether his reptile scouts are enough to repel slasher attacks indefinitely.

>How would you stat them?
There is an alien rpg, this was made by developers of phoenix command and its fully compatible with it
>>
>>44167124
after reading the thread, this is the best end game.

Slashers and Predator

Then, you send the slashers not to keep guard or protect you... but to kill everyone else while predator keeps you protected.

eventually, horror movie reality warping will destroy all of the others thanks to sheer persistence. and the predator can properly fuck up everyone else on the list permanently
>>
>>44170548
Nuada easily takes the Slasher duo and wouldn't be an easy prey for the Predator.
>>
>>44170602
>elf bitch
>standing up to surprize plasma caster to the face

yeah nah
>>
So for the Nuada vs Slashers argument...

Has Nuada had sex?

Because since tropes are in effect...

it doesn't matter, he's dead anyway.

Why?

Horror trope #1: The person with the weapon that can potentially stop the slashers will be killed by them.

Horror Trope #2: Minorities die quickly.

Horror Trope #3: Armed opponents will always die unless they are the main heroine/hero...or they're a virgin.

Now, Nuada may kill one of the slahsers with the destiny-breaking spear...but he'll die to the other one.

Slashers are totally OP has hunters, you need to take them as allies just to prevent you from dying unless you're a virgin.
>>
>>44170681
>Dexfag with magical gear and two unstoppable immortal bodyguards
Yeah, he'd be a decent challenge for a Predator.
>>
>>44170922
>prevent you from dying unless you're a virgin
So we're all safe?
Nice.
>>
>>44168219
And guess what. Not canon anymore. You're the one bitching considering that you can't seem to accept the fact that the shitty EU got retconned (good fucking riddance).
>>
>>44168775
I don't think you understand MAD anon. One nuke flies, they all fly. A ship however is capable of precision bombardment, no different than a bomber in modern warfare. The only difference is in scale. MAD style weapons is shit like the Death Star which completely annihilates a world, even if it has a planetary shield.
>>
>>44167248
You put the robot above the alien?
>>
>>44168386
The problem is that neither the Sith or Jedi do this, not even in the EU. If they were competent lightsabers shouldn't even be a fucking legitimate weapon. People would just be flying around with TK using force lightning and force crush on anything that looked at them funny.
>>
>>44167124
Either Aliens and T-1000 or ALiens and Slashers.

The Aliens will be able to kill Grevious no matter what; their acid will melt through him, they're as strong and fast and all it takes is one key hit. Aliens will take care of the Predator as well even if we lose one.

Aliens > Lizard. There's literally nothing Winter Soldier or Nuada can do to stop the T-1000 either and I believe that between the remaining 1-2 Aliens and the T-1000, we could kill the two slashers.

If its Slashers and Aliens with me, I'll just use the Slashers as the DISTRACTIONFEX and let them get shrekt by Grevious/T-1000/Predator whatever. Horror movie rules apply. The fuckers will regenerate the moment they die as long as there's 1+ people to kill and that's not minding the fact they'll be bullet proof, stronger than whoever they're fighting because lolbullshit and reduce whoever they're fighting to terrified, incompetent idiots.

For killing the T-1000, I'll just have one alien butcher another and use the acid blood to fuck him up totally because there's no coming back from that.
>>
>>44167124
Nuada and Predator.

Nuada is the perfect counter to all the immortal or regeneratey cunts on the list. His spear kills anyone, even taking into account narrative drive for that anyone to survive, and he has the incredible reflexes necessary to counter the inevitable surprise attacks that guys like the aliens and the slasher duo will be making. He also comes with two tanks to act as bodyguards for you.

Predator is the counter-offense - he can instagib quite a few people on this list, most prominently Grievous, who doesn't have the force senses that would allow him to deflect plasma-caster shots.
>>
>>44167124
Assuming that we can get ahold of Nuada's spear (I can't remember if it was also destroyed when he died), then the best combo is likely Grievous and the Predator. So long as we can get a fix on Nuada's location, which should be easy since Grievous has GOT to have a scanner or something on him somewhere, the elf prince is far too arrogant to not lord his power over Grievous. While Grievous is busy hackin' and whackin' and smackin' on the Golden Army, the Predator kills Nuada. Assuming the spear is recoverable, Grievous serves as general bodyguard while the Predator does what he does best and eliminates the others.

Assuming the spear is not recoverable, I'd have to think more.

Also it may be unfair to give Nuada the Golden Army. I mean, does this mean that Grievous has all of his forces at his command as well?
>>
>>44167383
You don't think a sniper bullet to his exposed chest could be a bit of a hindrance?
>>
>>44176366
Wow, I'm a retard. Please, for the love of God, ignore that last sentence.
>>
>>44167124
Grievous and predator cause technology wins.
>>
>>44176851
I refuse
>>
>>44177634
FUCK
>>
Free for all. Who would win?
>>
>>44178499
It's hard to say because it depnds so much on who intially goes for who. At least the Aliens got the advantage of numbers so that might give them the edge they need.
>>
Prince Nuada and the Xenomorphs as allies.
Both are insanely capable fighters.
Prince Nuada, especially. The only reason he lost to Hellboy is because his stupid whiny sister interfered. Had she not stabbed herself in the tit, Nuada could have turned ol' Anung-Un Rama into red goo on the floor. Hes basically a fucking ninja. If someone like the T-1000 tries to imitate him, the Golden Soldiers would just tear him apart, because the T-1000 is not of royal blood, and couldnt control the army. ive seen HB2 waaaay too many times...

The Xenomorphs, as Ash put it, are literally perfect killing machines. The only ones that could pose a threat to them are Predator because duh, Grievous because of his lightsabers and his nature as a cyborg, and MAYBE the slasher villains because of the horror tropes. Nothing else could hurt them.
>>
T-1000 and Predator masterrace
>>
Easily Grievous and Predator

One's a jedi killer the other is the best hunter in the universe. Both have awesome alien tech that can kill the others.
>>
>>44186737
>Both have awesome alien tech that can kill the others.
They could in theory kill everyone other than the Slasher Duo. All they can do against those two is delay the inevitable.
>>
>>44167124
A tag team of t1000 and predator would annihilate everyone else.
>>
>>44186934
So what if they come back again and again and again? Grievous cuts them into dozens of pieces in like 0.4 seconds. Or Preddy explodes them with his plasma cannon.
They may keep returning but they have no way getting past my guys.
>>
>>44187834
Horror tropes apply. Before you know it they'll just appear from around a corner and hack your head off, having teleported past all your defences and sensors without triggering any of them. They'll just keep on reasembling and reapperaing whenever you turn your back.
Grevious and Predator can easily halt them for a while, but they can never stop them.
>>
>>44167124
Today is the day I realize just how useful Lightsabers are against Xenos.
>>
Plus poisonous snakes in most regions. Not sure how direct his mental control is, but that's a lot of potential assassins.
>>
>>44187890
another anon, but, due to the same horror tropes.

shouldnt there be a way to actually stop them permanently and its the last chance for the virgin/hero to survive?

leatherface is properly mortal AFAIK, even the T-1000 could kill him with the peashooter

Jason can be killed by shoving him into a lake
>>
Freddy wouldn't fit due to how bullshit he can be, yeah?
Thread replies: 189
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.