[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
"Thanks for spending the night with me again Rina."
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: afterwork.png (283 KB, 588x1000) Image search: [Google]
afterwork.png
283 KB, 588x1000
"Thanks for spending the night with me again Rina." The overweight man smiles at you. "You know you always look cute in your uniform, I like it!" He takes out some cash from his wallet and puts it down on the massage table. "Here's a little pocket money for you."

Although you hated this line of work, you had to do it. This was the only way your stupid older brother could live. "Eh? Thank you so much Shin!" Your lips curl into a forced smile. You couldn't even remember the last time you were happy enough to actually smile. "Come again okay!" For as long as you can remember you have been wearing a mask of happiness.

Although you wanted to tell him off, you couldn't do it. You had to act cute to bring in the customers. The more customers you bring in, the faster you could pay off the debt you inherited from your brother.

After the man leaves you take the money he left and you put on your clothes. You have gotten used to it. The smell of sweat and sex in the air doesn't bother you anymore. "Ah... Finally... I can go home..." You sigh to yourself. You take the money he left as tip and you take a look at it. "Hmm... Maybe I should go to karaoke tonight and unwind..."

[ ] It would be best just to go home.

[ ] Sometimes a little relaxation is good for the body.
>>
A little relaxation keeps us sane. Go to the Karaoke.
>>
This fucking /a/utist thread again. Fuck off
>>
Didn't Tales run this quest some months ago?
>>
>>44153315
Oh shit, it's Friday! Time for your weekly magic class-today you're learning to light candles with your mind
>>
>>44153425
You use the filter, so the responsibility (that is, filtering out threads you don't want to see) is yours. Nobody is under any obligation to bend backwards and accomodate your deviancies.
>>
>>44153315
I think you still owe us a fight scene with childhood friend from last time
>>
File: 1449844883430.jpg (248 KB, 1280x860) Image search: [Google]
1449844883430.jpg
248 KB, 1280x860
good bait OP, it doesn't violate the rules enough to be reportable and you actually got a few bites

but we can tell you're secretly an agent of the dinosaur empire
>>
File: casual clothes.jpg (268 KB, 591x945) Image search: [Google]
casual clothes.jpg
268 KB, 591x945
You go back into the dressing room of your image club to change into normal clothes. For now, all you want to do is go to the nearby bar so you can unwind and relax. "Ah... I can't wait to get some beer and some of that restaurant's chicken..."

Inside, you find your manager with a worried look on his face. "That damn Mio..." He grumbles to himself as he looks at the chart showing everybody's shifts. "I can't believe she is skipping work again..."

"Eh? What happend manager? Mio called in sick again?" You try and make conversation with him.

"Yes... She did..." He sounded mad. "If only everyone here was a good worker like you Rina." Although he compliments you, it doesn't make you happy at all. "No wonder you are so popular! A good worker and cute too!" He then looks at you moving his eyes up and down your body before putting his arm around your shoulder.

Immediately you push him away. "Well... You should just talk to her when she comes in again." Your manager looked a frustrated that you would refuse his advance.

"I should... I can't have dead weight like here around..." The manager takes out his phone to try and see if any of the other girls can cover for Mio.

Taking a deep breath you sigh as you are left alone in the changing room. "Just a few more months..." You whisper to yourself. Opening your phone, you see a picture of you and Ryuuji. He was a guy you met while working at a bar a few months ago. He was different from your customers. You felt like he cared for you. He made you feel special. He made you feel like a princess.

"After I pay off my debt... I can finally be with you..." You feel yourself blush as you give Ryuuji's picture on your cellphone a kiss. If you can do it properly, you can leave your past life behind without Ryuuji ever finding out. "It'll be my own happy ending..." You tell yourself.
>>
>>44153696
Just then, your phone starts to ring. You get startled enough that you almost drop your phone. Luckily you catch it in mid air preventing it from getting broken. "H-Hello?"

"Hey Rina!" To your surprise it was Ryuuji.

"R-Ryuuji! What's up?"

"I just got promoted at work... I was wondering if you are available to celebrate together!" Ryuuji sounded extremely excited on the other line.

"Really?!" Hearing him excited like that, you couldn't help but feel happy for him as well. "Where do you want to meet up?!" You ask him.
"Hmm how about let's meet up at the usual spot."

"Sure! I'll be there right away!" You wanted to go home first so you could shower and change into nice clothes. "I have to get home as soon as possible!" You hated lying to Ryuuji. You hated deceiving him. However, in a few months you can finally leave your past behind and live a happy life with him. "I hope I'm not being to greedy..." You thought to yourself on your way home.

As you are rushing back to your apartment, you are suddenly stopped by the sight of a man standing at a railroad crossing. He looked like your typical salary man that you usually service at your job except he was a bit younger. "Hmm what could he be doing there?" You felt curious but you didn't have time. He looked like trouble but unfortunately you couldn't avoid him. You had to go past him in order to get home.

To makes matters worse, when you try and cross the railroad crossing, the lights start to come on as the siren sound starts to fill the air. A train was coming causing you to be stuck by the man in the suite. Now that you get a closer look, he looked drunk. What stood out the most to you however, was the look of hopelessness he had in his eyes. It was a look you were all too familiar with. It was a look that you had before you met Ryuuji.

[ ] Keep contact to a minimum. If he is a dangerous guy, you don't want to get hurt.

[ ] Try and comfort him. You know what that feeling felt like.
>>
>>44153734
Push him at the train
>>
Literally the exact same posts as last time.
>>
>>44153734
[x] Violently fist yourself
>>
[x] Go to McDonalds and get a Big Mac
>>
>>44153734
[x] Keep contact to a minimum. If he is a dangerous guy, you don't want to get hurt.
>>
File: 1440929240894.jpg (4 KB, 250x221) Image search: [Google]
1440929240894.jpg
4 KB, 250x221
>>44153315
I remember this, OP
You thought no one would notice, did you?

[ ] Try and comfort him. You know what that feeling felt like.
>>
You hesitate. What if he starts to attack you? What if he takes out his anger on you? However you take a deep breath. "I'll keep contact to a minimum..." You thought to yourself. Once you confirm that he is okay, you will call the cops and leave. You then try and call out to him. "Hello?, excuse me."

He looked disorientated. The man doesn't respond to you until the third time you call him. "H-Huh?" He grunts out.
"I just wanted to know if you were okay..."

The man forces a smile. "Me? Y-Yeah... I'm okay." It was a smile of a defeated man. A smile of a man who has lost everything.

"Are you sure?" You wanted to make sure he wasn't going to hurt himself. It was weird for you to care so much for a stranger like this. Was it the fact you see yourself in him.

"Of course... I've just been having a rough day today... My fiancee left me and my sister is diagnosed with a serious illness..." The fact that he revealed so much about himself shows you how drunk he was. "Ah... What am I saying..." He says. "I haven't even introduced myself to you and I'm already telling you about my problems." Taking out his wallet, he takes out a business card. "My name is Ao-"

The business card suddenly gets blown away by the wind as the man stumbles to chase it. Unfortunately, the man walks straight onto the path of the oncoming train and he is stunned as he is caught in the headlight.

"Watch out!" The sound of metal grinding on metal fills the air as the train tries it's best to stop. However, when you saw that it wasn't going to stop in time, your body acts on it's own and you tackle the man down as you close your eyes.

Your heart races as you keep your eyes closed. "D-Did I die?!" You thought to yourself. "Did I get hurt?" You felt too scared to even open your eyes as you imagine that there would be a lot of blood everywhere if the man did get hit by the train. "I... I don't like blood..." Then, when you hear the man's voice, you finally get enough courage to open your eyes.
>>
>>44155261
"Ouch..." He whispers to himself. Slowly opening one of your eyes you felt relieved when you see the man still in one piece. "Are you okay?" The man asks you.
"Y-Yeah... I'm okay..." You slowly get off him as the two of you stand up. When he noticed that you scratched your knee saving him, he starts to look concerned.
"Ah! You hurt yourself trying to save me..." He bends down and he takes out a white handkerchief from his pocket. When you see him wiping your blood away, you felt embarrassed.

"W-Wait! It's okay! You don't have to stain your handkerchief!" Being close to death seemingly puts him back to his senses. You couldn't sense the drunken stupor he had before.

"I'm so sorry... I'm so stupid... That was too dangerous..." Standing back up he introduces himself. "Like I was saying before... My name is Aoi..." He stick out his hand.

Shaking his hand you introduce yourself as well. "My name is Rina..."

"I see... Thanks for saving me Rina... I definitely owe you on-" Unfortunately, your peace is cut short.

"There! That's him! That's the guy who was trying to kill himself and interrupted service!" You see the conductor of the train point angrily as Aoi with two police officers by his side. "Arrest him. Now!"

Before you knew it, they cuff Aoi and they start to drag him away as he tries to proclaim his innocence. "Wait! No! You got it all wrong! I wasn't trying to kill myself!" Unfortunately, the officers won't listen to him.

"You can explain it to us at the station..." They scoff at his proclamations of innocence.

[ ] "Wait!" Give your numbers to the cops so that you can testify for his innocence. "If you need me to testify for him this is my number." Give them the only business card you have on you.

[ ] You have a date with Ryuuji. Aoi can talk himself out of the trouble he put himself into.
>>
So OP is just reposting an old quest that died?
>>
>>44155284
>[ ] You have a date with Ryuuji. Aoi can talk himself out of the trouble he put himself into.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.