[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 43
File: 1449850168280[1].png (2 MB, 646x913) Image search: [Google]
1449850168280[1].png
2 MB, 646x913
Warhammer Fantasy General, focused on the fluff and Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay. 1st and 2nd Edition, but discussion on 3rd Edition and the Tabletop is welcomed... ish.

We had a pretty successful thread in the last couple of days, so I thought I'd start a new one.

>Previous thread
>>44108067

>I don't have the books
http://khorne.ru/2nd/wfrp_web/

>how does career advancement actually work in 2nd edition?
http://i.imgur.com/8qoQOUl.png
http://i.imgur.com/dOOfPa2.png

Outstanding questions:
>Why is Shallya best deity?
>Are there seriously no fillable .pdf character sheets for 2nd Edition that aren't objectively shit?
>Are there any house rules for 2nd Edition that should be universally acknowledged?
>What is the best stock adventure or campaign to start with?

End Times and Age of Shitmar need not apply.
>>
>>44147420
Enemey within is the pinnacle of WFRP adventures, the Ollenhander Contract is also pretty good.

Also reminder 3rd Editions re-released rulebooks makes the game playable without the fiddly bits so stop acting like it doesn't exist people.
>>
>>44147460
But under all the fiddly bits, is it actually good?
>>
>>44147460
>Also reminder 3rd Editions re-released rulebooks makes the game playable without the fiddly bits so stop acting like it doesn't exist people.

But is it actually without all the fiddly bits, or is it just a conversion table?

The Star Wars RPG did something similar, but it was actually fiddly as shit to work with in actual play. I ended up making custom "dies" for Roll20 but it was less than ideal.

>Enemey within is the pinnacle of WFRP adventures,
Are 1st Edition adventures compatible with 2nd Edition, or does it require loads of conversion?

>the Ollenhander Contract is also pretty good.
Tried to search for it and all I found was this thread. Where is it from?
>>
>>44147475
Yeah it's pretty good a lot more narrative with the special dice and all, with the new books it's pretty much the Star Wars rpg FFG put out.

Which isn't surprising since 3rd edition is what EotE is based off of system wise
>>
>>44147524
The fiddly bits were just for keeping track of things a character sheet could do (which is what people came up with right away) you just had your dice and you were off.

I may have miss spelled the name of the adventure but it's the starter adventure in the First Edition rulebook and converting from 1st to 2nd edition isn't much of a pain.

Tgere should be a lot of guides for converting and someone converted all of the npcs in The Enemy Within for 2nd edition
>>
>>44147524
>>Are 1st Edition adventures compatible with 2nd Edition, or does it require loads of conversion?

It's pretty easy to play a 1ed adventure using 2ed. Add a few more wounds to the enemies, and that should be enough.

How often do players convert to/from WFB when playing WFRP? Do you let your players get involved in bigger battles or do you shy away?
>>
>>44147460
>Also reminder 3rd Editions re-released rulebooks makes the game playable

Wait, they changed 3ed? What exactly changed?
>>
Anyone here planning on running an End of Times/Endhammer campaign?
>>
>>44148259
For what reason?

There was already a non shitty version of End Times, it was called Storm of Chaos.

Also generally people who actually like the Warhammer World (ie most WFRP players) want little to do with the whole idiotic mess that is the End Times.
>>
>>44148368

Because my players have shown interest in the idea.

Tell me about the Storm of Chaos campaign? I haven't run it before.
>>
One day I want to play a game played by a peasant a burgher and a noble.
>>
File: Capture234232.png (347 KB, 457x570) Image search: [Google]
Capture234232.png
347 KB, 457x570
>>44148410
Bit long to get into here, the wiki will have the full details.

But basically Archaon the Everchosen led the huge chaos invasion of the Empire at the same time as the vampires and orcs and others got up to stuff, big global campaign for WHFB. But unlike End Times chaos lost and GW did not nuke the world into oblivion.

The aftermath is still great for WFRP though, parts of the Empire is in ruins and the shattered remnants of orc and chaos warbands are still infesting the woods.
>>
>>44148559
>>A peasant, a burgher and a noble.
>>Stuck in a house with a Witch Hunter.
>>One of them is a mutant.
>>The whole thing is overseen by a mage of unknown power, refered to only as Friend Wizard.
>>Paranoia:WFRP Style.
>>
>>44148410
>Because my players have shown interest in the idea.

Tell your players that they are wrong.
>>
>>44148632

Wow, you are just where fun goes to die, eh? Take the AoS hate somewhere else if you can't contribute or be helpful.
>>
File: MI_WFRPCharSheet133_2.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
MI_WFRPCharSheet133_2.pdf
1 B, 486x500
Slowly making a fillable sheet for 2nd Edition, but fucking hell it's taking forever to make all these fields. Attached if anyone wants to take a look at it, far from done so far.
>>
>>44148646

You're doing some great work so far, well done.
>>
>>44148570
I think WFRP2 is actually set in the aftermath of Storm of Chaos by default.

It also set up a nice status quo at the end, almost by accident - the armies of Darkness were halted by the valiant defenders at great cost, the Skaven set up their doomsday device but fucked it up at the last minute, the Orks showed up to show everyone who was boss. Someone in the studio was clearly still bitter about Grimgor nutting Archaon at the end,.

Speaking of, Archaon should have been spawned for his failure and Crom taken his place as Champion of the Gods a little way down the line. Nobody liked Archaon for his fluff, they liked him because he had one of the best minis in the game.
>>
>>44148784
I think you are right, the intro text takes place in the ruins of Wolfenburg which was sacked then from what I remember.
>>
>>44148784
>>44148884
Yes, the default setting of WHFRP 2nd Ed. is right after the Storm of Chaos.

Storm of Chaos gets a bad rep because of how Games Workshop, master fuckups, handled it, and I can see how tabletop players see it as a big middle finger to them. But narratively, there's nothing wrong with it, and playing in the aftermath of it is pretty perfect, honestly.

>>44148645
>Take the AoS hate somewhere else if you can't contribute or be helpful.

How about you take your AoS shitposting somewhere else if you can't contribute something that isn't shit.

>End Times and Age of Shitmar need not apply.
>>
>>44148991
>How about you take your AoS shitposting somewhere else if you can't contribute something that isn't shit.

Are you deficient?

Anon. is talking about making a campaign that takes place in the End of Times and makes use of the Endhammer material. Which is a great idea.

Jesus, take the stick out of your arse.
>>
>>44148991
Storm of Chaos was seen as a huge fuckup until the End Times. In retrospect the level of forcing their ideas GW did for SoC seems comparatively harmless.

In concept its a great idea and does make for a fun RPG setting.
>>
>>44149052

I'm actually quite interested in /tg/'s Endhammer project - https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Endhammer

Storm of Chaos was great, but ultimately didn't stir the pot too greatly. It's a nice piece of progression for the setting, but it still feels like they were playing with the kiddie gloves on.

The Endhammer fluff that fa/tg/uys have worked on tries to push it a little bit harder and paints an interesting post-apocalyptic scene for the Warhammer setting.

I think the idea of playing a campaign through that is great.
>>
Greetings. Does anything happen when a PC roll 00 on his or her attack with melee weapon? Can't seem to find any rules about it in the Core Rules book. Second Edition.
>>
>>44149185

I never understood why people want the setting to progress. How exactly do you want it to progress? Half of the Empire gets burned to the ground? What about all the cities and locations people liked? Destroyed by Chaos?

Look what progressing the setting did to Forgotten Realms.
>>
>>44149338

Some weapons have rules for that. Most don't.

You can just roll a dice to decide if something bad happens when players roll 100.

Nothing bad should automatically happen.
>>
>>44149536
>Nothing bad should automatically happen.

By RAW, no, but I like treating 1's as Critical Successes, meaning that something spectacular happens, like double damage or automatic limb removal or twice as many degrees of success, and treat 100's as critical failures with.. bad mojo.
>>
>>44149856

You have 10's on damage roll for that.
>>
>>44149856
Rolling doubles (ie, a multiple of 11) for critical success/failure is a classic houserule - it means your chance of either scales with your chance of ordinary success.
>>
>>44149536
But you already rolled the dice.
We house rule 01 means +2 damage. 02 means +01.
99 and 100 means something like hit an ally or loose your weapon.
>>
>>44150040
>99 and 100 means something like hit an ally or loose your weapon.
>2% to do stupid shit

So if you had a group of 1000 archers and they fired 20 guys would hit their allies or break their bows?

Sorry but that's stupid.
>>
>>44149920
I meant for d100's, obviously, not damage rolls of d10.
>>
>>44150178
>So if you had a group of 1000 archers and they fired 20 guys would hit their allies or break their bows?

Hello, the bell curved called and it wants you to be back in school for probability math Monday morning.
>>
>>44150452
>d100
>bell curve

Wow lad.
>>
File: Warhammer-Logo.jpg (1 MB, 3500x667) Image search: [Google]
Warhammer-Logo.jpg
1 MB, 3500x667
>>44147420
>>I don't have the books

is there a repository for 1st and 3rd editions too perhaps?
>>
>>44150617
OP here, I only have a link for the 1st ed books, ignore the second edition folder, the ones in the OP are better: https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B1yLliRCIzfobnR1M1BwaWRYOGM&usp=sharing

If you want 3rd Ed, here's a torrent:
https://kat.cr/warhammer-fantasy-flight-games-warhammer-fantasy-roleplay-3rd-edition-t8445953.html
>>
Is there a book or a rule on how to make traps?
>>
>tfw no Lustria book
>>
File: Astro_harmony_of_the_spheres.jpg (116 KB, 469x636) Image search: [Google]
Astro_harmony_of_the_spheres.jpg
116 KB, 469x636
>>44151211
thanks
>>
File: value.png (2 MB, 981x923) Image search: [Google]
value.png
2 MB, 981x923
>>44147420
goddamn guys I came here for the old world, not to have feelings about its end
>>
>>44147889
It was just 3 books and thats it no buying that huge box and using all those cards and counters, special dice did stay.
>>
>>44148410
Enemy Within leads into the storm 2nd Edition takes place just after it but there is no campaign set during it.

Don't listen to the buttflustered people if you want to do an End Times campaign go for it.
>>
File: MI_WFRPCharSheet133_2.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
MI_WFRPCharSheet133_2.pdf
1 B, 486x500
Alright, niggers, OP here. I've finished a fillable .pdf character sheet for WHFRP 2nd Edition, but I've never made a form-fillable .pdf before, so it might be shit.

I'd love it if some of you took a look at it and tested it and checked to see if there's any shit that's shit. I recommend turning off field highlighting if you've got it on, because it makes the whole thing look like shit.
>>
>>44150178
>would hit their allies
This only happens when you shoot in fight, like usual.
Hitting an ally with a 100 is for close combat weapons.
Shooting with bows probably means the bow string snaps.
Mass combat is usually done with single d100 rolls for different segments.
>>
>>44149515
Because nothing ends up mattering just like 40k

They talk about bigger fleets, some unknow terror that the nids are running from from but it doesn't matter because the setting won't advance.

Daemon Primarchs? Don't matter.

Black Crusade? Don't matter.

Search for Vulkans tools? Don't matter.

It makes both settings stagnant and ultimately uninteresting.
>>
>>44151774

Anon, core books are exactly that: core.

They provide you the core of the setting and hooks how to expand or evolve it. You as the GM are supposed to decide what and how happens.

You really want GW's writers like Ward to tell you what happened instead?
>>
>>44151774
>Because nothing ends up mattering just like 40k

I think it's the complete opposite. If someone else, like Ward, tells us what happens, the entire point is completely lost. I don't mind seeing things explored within the context of the universe, but ultimately, those gaps are there for a reason, it's where we fill in the story, or talk about what could happen, or what things are, and theorize.

All of those things matter, because we make them matter. Once you've been told exactly what happens, it ceases to matter, because it's settled, it's done and it's over. And that's why we hate the End Times and the Age of Sigmar. It's all settled. The End. Game over. This happened, it's always what will have happened in the future, and that's it. Boom.
>>
>>44151858
>>44151951

I'm not just speaking for the rpg though Fantasy and 40k are more about the wargame than the rpgs this is where the calls from setting advancement come from.

With the rpgs setting doesn't really matter i could run a game in the bloodbowl universe, a universe where everything is a chaos wasteland after SoC or post endtimes where the world didn't end.

Rpgs are about making your own canon but it doesn't mean you're actually writing it. That's silly like people saying "I hate 2nd edition because it's post Storm of Chaos I'm sticking with 1st edition"

Official settings don't matter because you make the setting.

You don't want to play a game during the end times? Fine, but don't go around saying others shouldn't because trust me there have been plenty of campaigns that dealt with the subject before the End Times were a thing it's nothing new.
>>
>>44151951
Than why even play the game?
>>
>>44152206
>Than why even play the game?

That's pretty much how it feels, yeah.
>>
>>44147544
>it's pretty much the Star Wars rpg FFG put out.
Which aint exactly good either.
>>
>>44147643
>Do you let your players get involved in bigger battles or do you shy away?
I find the RPG having a completely different theme and sclae and such story then Battl. So no, not unless we play some civilization style boarder princess game.
>>
File: 1308425133969.jpg (211 KB, 1095x795) Image search: [Google]
1308425133969.jpg
211 KB, 1095x795
>>44147420
fuck, I love this system and the setting. Some of my best campaigns where played there.
>>
>>44152621
I enjoy it, it's not for everyone but it's a pretty good system.
>>
>>44151276
Bumpity bump
>>
>>44151276
>>44152885
There's no dedicated book. Have you checked out the Armory? Only thing I can think of.
>>
>>44153022
Sadly, nothing there.
Oh well, back to pits with pikes that are smeared with shit.
>>
Hey guys, I have never played the actual tabletop game, only painting, so I went to one of those websites when you can build an army and with the skaven I own, I reach 1500p ( which is what I want ). The thing is, my base units are colored in red, which probably mean there's something wrong, so I don't realy understand

So I have one lord, 3 heroes, 2 base units, 2 special and one rare

I checked the 7th ed army book and for an army that cost less than 2000p, they said that I can have at least 2 base units

I don't realy understand, is my army against the rules? Let's say I play 8th edition
>>
>>44153647
There's rule in 8th edition about your lord not being able to exceed a certain percentage of your army points I think it's 25% so if your lord costs too much he is illegal
>>
>>44147603
The Enemy Within for 3e isn't actually the same adventure, it's a spiritual successor that occasionally references it.

Not to say it isn't good, it is. And there's a sizable amount of homebrew and improvements GMs have made and posted to the FFG forums for it.
>>
>own literally every supplement and print expansion for 3rd edition
>never been able to play it
S U F F E R I N G
>>
>>44154130
S C A N
>>
>>44154062
some people use part of the end times rules which allow up to 50%

from the whole shit people just use that and the tomb kings and beastmen marks additions
>>
>>44154337
D O N ' T
O W N
S C A N N E R
I assume you mean just the books though, and not all the cards and shit.
>>
can somebody stat the first edition rune master for second edition or atleast have the source books for 1st edition or realms of sorcery 1st edition

is there any way to prevent being fucked by a demon while using high level magic? any artifact anything at all
>>
>>44154471
O H
W E L L
O K A Y
T H E N

yeah, anyway, it would have been mostly to complete the resources for 3rd ed in case something missed the scan.
>>
>>44154062
>>44154394
I don't think that's the problem, I litteraly deleted the lord section and the "base unit" is still in red

Maybe telling you my army could help, I realy don't know if I'm fucking up something or if I'm against the rules

Lord : Grey sear on screaming bell, 490p
Heroes : Plague Priest (151p) Assassin (170p) and Chieftain (97p)
Core units : 2 units of clanrats, 110p each
Special units : plague monk (165p), Rat ogre and crew (103p)
Rare : Plagueclaw catapult (100p)

I checked the 7th ed army book and can't find why I'm against the rules. It's probably a terrible army composition but that's another problem
>>
>>44154840
nevermind, I just understood what's wrong : I can't have a fucking screaming bell in a 1500p army
>>
again....>>44154529
>>
>>44154337
>>44154529
>or atleast have the source books for 1st edition or realms of sorcery 1st edition
All books of 1st, 2nd, and 3rd edition have been posted in the thread.

C'mon people, the thread isn't that big. 2nd Ed is in the OP, 1st Ed is on the Google drive, and a torrent to 3rd Ed is posted.

I'll compile it on a Mega link at some point, I guess.
>>
>>44155595
http://www.scribd.com/doc/47689733/Realms-of-Sorcery#scribd

There is a torrent with all of the 1st and 2nd edition books as well
>>
Is there any full conversion on the entire Enemy Within Campaign? I'm finding multiple versions of 1st Edition Enemy Within, which is odd, but nobody seems to have taken the time to do a full conversion for 2nd Edition.
>>
>>44155800
my problem is that there is no rune master in 2nd edition.can anybody stat them for 2nd

(if you are confused its human rune smiths and yes they can do runesmithing, but dwarves will kill them if they find out)
>>
>>44155800
this dosen't work. I cant view evey page. only a few
>>
>>44156370
>my problem is that there is no rune master in 2nd edition.can anybody stat them for 2nd

It should be pretty easy to do on your own, just check Realms of Sorcery 1st Edition. But I think it's going to take more than that, if you're going to use runesmithing. There's a lot more that would need conversion than just the classes, I think.
>>
>>44156370
>my problem is that there is no rune master in 2nd edition.can anybody stat them for 2nd

There is Master Runesmith in 2nd Ed. Check the Career Compendium or Realms of Sorcery.
>>
>>44156704
that s amaster runesmith. only dwarves can become that. rune masters are human runesmiths. in second edition there are no rune master. they use a thing called klauser's runes. the story is in first edition. I would like to see if it is possible to stat rune masters for secon edition?

basically can I play a human runesmith in second edition
>>
>>44157000
What would be the functional difference between a Master Runesmith that is restricted to dwarves, and a human Rune Master?

And if the difference is just the racial restriction, I'd suggest simply asking the GM to waive the dwarven requirement, seeing as how it's probably easier to sell "I'm an illegal runesmith that dwarves will kill" than "I want to take this homebrewed career".

Which 1st Ed. book is the human Rune Master in?
>>
>>44157089
>What would be the functional difference between a Master Runesmith that is restricted to dwarves, and a human Rune Master?

its seems the human runemasters use a faster, more versetile but less powerful and less reliable system of runes called klauser's runes which is different from dwarven runes.

>Which 1st Ed. book is the human Rune Master in?

first edition realms of sorcery
http://www.scribd.com/doc/47689733/Realms-of-Sorcery#scribd (you can only see a limited number of pages but the rune master pages are accessible. its on pg.112 onwards )
>>
>>44154130
Played it a few times. It comes with some decent stories and good ideas which all gets thrown out by its horrible system mechanics. Then there's the added insultof fucking over its prior editions and most of its fanbase as well, and not being the Warhammer Quest we actually wanted it to be (ps. the new card game is way to light in its mechanics). Shame really.
>>
Question:

Do people prefer 1ed, 2ed or 3ed?

My preference is to play with 1ed and backwards integrate things from 2ed that I like, simply because the wealth of material falls more heavily on the 1ed time than it does on the 2ed.
>>
>>44158227
My friends and I prefer 2nd. It isn't perfect, but it's our favourite.
>>
>in 9th age, models can't use their ward save if they are mounted

Fucking Christ this is horrible.
>>
>>44159966
By models I mean characters.
>>
>>44160166
>>44159966
Are you sure it isn't meant to be the hand weapon & shield "Parry' ward save?
>>
>>44160211
Page 84 in the rulebook. Ward saves are special rules.
>>
>>44148991

>But narratively, there's nothing wrong with it

Except for the whole Archaon losing thing

>>44151774

This is ultimately why "it's a setting, not a story" is bullshit. 40k can at least get away with it by dint of the time and space it has to work with and all the events that haven't been explained, Fantasy never seemed to really have this.

>>44151951

>And that's why we hate the End Times and the Age of Sigmar. It's all settled. The End. Game over.

Speak for yourself, as someone who doesn't play the roleplaying games and doesn't think their ideas are all solid gold I welcome the idea of things being revealed and explored rather than left a mystery solely so people on the internet can post their fanfiction.

If you're playing the RPG and everyone agrees you can just do whatever you want anyway.
>>
>>44161562
Carnac leave.
>>
>>44161562
Archaon lost because Chaos got owned so hard that GW had to give them a helping hand just to get through the first few villages. I remember that their defences sat around the 85% mark and 'suddenly' Chaos broke through because of their lack of progress.

>>as someone who doesn't play the roleplaying games

Then why are you here? This is Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay.
>>
>>44161562
>as someone who doesn't play the roleplaying game

Have you...have you noticed the thread you're in?

>>44161744
>Archaon lost because Chaos got owned so hard that GW had to give them a helping hand

This is actually something that disappoints me. The way they worked out the results for Storm of Chaos was based on actually player results. Which is a great idea. But then suddenly you've got the Storm of Chaos grinding to a halt because the players of the Chaos side were simply outnumbered and outplayed. It's a great concept but it doesn't work for the Fantasy setting.

It's why I prefer the Endhammer work. You get the epicness of Archaon trampling over the Old World hard, but getting stopped by the superior forces of light - just like the Storm of Chaos demonstrated.

It's a nice compromise between the End of Times retcannon and proper Storm of Chaos results.
>>
>>44161676

Knock it off with this Carnac meme shit, I don't really give a damn about Archaon and think he has no character and is a mistake, but I can still recognize how stupid it is to hype him up as being the the one who will lead Chaos to ultimate victory, only to have him go home with his tail between his legs.

Storm of Chaos really seems like the kind of event that should not have been put in the hands of the players.

>>44161744
>>44161932

Because I like the setting, I don't bother intruding on conversations with regards to mechanics and such.
>>
File: blue.png (1024 KB, 700x867) Image search: [Google]
blue.png
1024 KB, 700x867
>>44161964
Except you are Carnac. It was always clearly spelled out in the fine print that order was always meant to triumph over chaos, and anyone that denies that is a Chaosfag.
>>
>>44162061
>anyone that denies that is a Chaosfag.

Fallacy detected.

>>44161964
>Storm of Chaos really seems like the kind of event that should not have been put in the hands of the players.

I agree wholeheartedly. That being said, I think the result was the right one. Archaon loses, Old World is left in ruins. Crom replaces Archaon as the next of the Endbringers. Belakor continues trying to worm his way to power.

The biggest problem is that miniature combat games do not inherently lend themselves well to growing, expanding settings. Otherwise you risk alienating players or creating useless/unsellable products because of setting evolution.

It's why I prefer to use the setting for roleplaying games.
>>
>>44147420
Anyone know of any good fanmade supplements, or good house rules?
>>
>>44162238
http://www.liberfanatica.net/

Liber Fanatica is gold.

Strike to Stun also has some good stuff buried deep enough.
>>
>>44162199

>The biggest problem is that miniature combat games do not inherently lend themselves well to growing, expanding settings.

Quite a few of the games that have come out recently have, such as Warmahordes.

The problem is that GW wrote themselves into a corner with the 13th Black Crusade and Archaon. For 40k this is easier to deal with because of the whole 10,000+ years of history and an entire galaxy thing, less so with Fantasy.
>>
>>44162385
>Quite a few of the games that have come out recently have, such as Warmahordes.

I haven't played Warmahordes, but can you tell me how they manage it? I always thought they were just releasing new factions as their means of progress.
>>
>>44162420

I honestly don't have much experience with the lore myself, but PP don't appear to have written themselves into any corners that prevent them from incrementally expanding the timeline of the setting. So far they've also mostly focused on one continent in the world, leaving open room to expand on others that exist. So far the only problem I recall them having is that because characters are so important, they just can't kill them.
>>
>>44162420
They update literally every character to new power levels/abilities/give them mounts etc.
>>
>>44162514

Do you have an option of which update to use when playing a character, or do you have to use the latest update?
>>
What have been players favourite campaigns you've had in WFRP?

I've got two tied for the top position. One was a game set in the Blood Bowl universe playing a rock band trying to get famous enough to play the half-time show at the Bowl. Second one was the first game I played in that went for damn near a decade and only ended during the Storm of Chaos.
>>
>>44162699
A pirate campaign that lasted for three in game years. It had a mix of pirate shenanigans, mutant super powers because of mutations galore, extreme PTSD and characters and NPC's making friends and falling out. It was a wild ride.
>>
>>44162630

Option and I don't think the newer renditions are always better.
>>
>>44162917

Now THAT'S an idea I can get behind for Warhammer. Different options for units and characters, based on when in the setting you wanted your army to be from.

>>44162764

Any highlights you'd care to share?
>>
>>44163254
My character mutating to have metal skin and super strength like Colossus.

Losing an arm to Warp Lightning Cannon fire, beating up Ikit Klaw and taking a robot arm from him.

Sailing against a Bretonnian fleet and nearly losing everything, but still managing to defeat them.

Our team edge lord being fought over by a Great Unclean One and a Bloodthirster while the rest of us booked it out of there.

Working for the Skaven and leading them to Skeggi, which we defended from them with a council of pirate lords.

Sailing against a High Elf fleet and nearly losing everything, but still managing to defeat them.

Causing the destruction of a Lizardmen temple city and the death of a Slann.

Getting teleported into the Plains of Zharr, only to frantically teleport out before we were bombarded by a Chaos Dwarf artillery train.

We saw some shit.
>>
>>44163254

40k technically has had a character like that for a while now, Erasmus Tycho.
>>
>>44163358
>My character mutating to have metal skin and super strength like Colossus.

Fuck, that would terrify me if I was playing a pirate. Did you ever have a situation where you sunk because of the metal skin?

>Working for the Skaven and leading them to Skeggi, which we defended from them with a council of pirate lords.

Fucking win.

Jesus, your characters went to some extremes. Sounds like a blast. How'd the campaign end?
>>
>>44163376

The various characters who got updated rules in the End Times books are also an example of this.
>>
>>44163400
The GM described my body as a light metal. Light, but strong. I never had a problem with its weight, but of the four times I lost his left arm, one time was when I had to rip out the robot arm because it was shocking him to death while being submerged.

It actually didn't, I'm sad to say. The group had to break up because everyone was going back to college, so the GM wrote up an ending.

The edge lord, who was playing a Skaven with almost the same personality, got stabbed to death by the bones of a Priest of Ranald that was hidden inside a bag of holding. The Priest of Manann destroyed a warp capacitor that the DMPC was using to fuck with the portal at the northern pole, in a plot to destroy the warp itself, using his god given trident. My character fought the DMPC, a Norse pirate who looked and talked like Hulk Hogan. The ensuing explosion from the capacitor threw us all into the portal and my character was lost in the past, cursed by Morr to never die, but never interact with the world in any meaningful way.
>>
>>44163539
>The edge lord, who was playing a Skaven with almost the same personality, got stabbed to death by the bones of a Priest of Ranald that was hidden inside a bag of holding. The Priest of Manann destroyed a warp capacitor that the DMPC was using to fuck with the portal at the northern pole, in a plot to destroy the warp itself, using his god given trident. My character fought the DMPC, a Norse pirate who looked and talked like Hulk Hogan. The ensuing explosion from the capacitor threw us all into the portal and my character was lost in the past, cursed by Morr to never die, but never interact with the world in any meaningful way.

Heh. Just the mental image is hilarious to imagine. Sorry to hear that the group dispersed.
>>
>>44163674
It was one hell of a ride. I've thought of putting into writing, or a comic if I knew how to draw. There were just so many moments that made it great.
>>
The only problem I have with the game is the prices for things, it just seems all over the place.

Especially the rules for property, it takes like the income of a greater noble to buy a small house!
>>
>>44164097

Oh, fuck yeah. There are a few ways around that.

1. You can go to the effort of figuring out more realistic costs for everything.
2. You can use the whole poor quality = 1/10th cost and play with that.
3. You can go with the idea that you're not supposed to pay off a house in one go, or that a big chunk of the peasants out in the villages would probably build their own homes and grow their own food.
>>
Here's a question for you lot, how much payout should I give for a adventure?

As in potential material gains.
>>
>>44147420
What's the best edition to play, second?
>>
>>44164215

Depends on how you want to play it.

Traditionally WFRP is not going to reward adventurers. They should only find what a person would realistically have on them.

But if you want a bit more high adventure, feel free to throw in whatever magic items and coins you like.
>>
>>44164256

2ed is superior to 1ed, and a lot of 1ed stuff can be copied over for use in 2ed.

3ed is a bit of a change of flavour. Has more the feel of a board game than anything else. Sort of like 4th Ed. D&D.
>>
>>44164284
They've noticed that and have looked for things that have some pay. Manhunting, to clearing out local threats for small time nobility.

But how would you reward your players for adventures?
>>
>>44164370

Rewards for Adventurers:

- Fate points, if they've done something suitably heroic.
- Favours. Helping out nobility pays well. Having one of the top nobs owe you one when you're in a bind pays better.
- Small magical items and aid. An amulet that lets you re-roll missed dodge attempts once a day. A ring that lets you know if you're near a gold vein.

As for pay, I always stuck with the game recommendations for hiring mercenaries ect. depending on what job they did.
>>
File: Elfaboo bait.png (127 KB, 295x192) Image search: [Google]
Elfaboo bait.png
127 KB, 295x192
Reposting from a previous WHFG

>find pic related in Realm of Sorcery
>starting to come up with scenarios involving it
>party is lead into the presence of an Asrai court where they are lightly applauded for the work they have done
>laurels are set about their heads while they sip sweet wines in the cool, dreamy air
>the prince tells them that as a lasting token of their gratitude they will be given cloaks woven from sacred leaves and his daughter's hair
>young and absurdly beautiful in an utterly alien way, the pale young woman is crowned by a cascade of curls the color of ripe wheat on a summer evening, her locks pooling behind her as she glides yet never tangling or dulling
>astonished, the party protests that it would be unthinkable to besmirch her radiance, but the noble insists
>the maiden speaks in lilting tones of her desire to reward them all, and a jovial evening of merry conversation ensues
>before bedding down in piles of downy leaves by a gentle brook the party face wanders the woods and comes across the princess stroking her hair for the last time
>their conversation starts as a gentle protest against her sacrifice but winds up as much more
>he cups her perfect face and moves towards her, but she shies away, whispering that she would no longer be a maiden, before leaving him to grasp the golden strands she placed in his hands
>in the morning a bob-haired princess bestows upon the party works of unimaginable beauty, noting with tenderness the love woven into every trestle

At the risk of coming off as an elfaboo, I NEED TO GET MY PLAYERS TO ATHEL LOREN
>>
>>44164962
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bxiVxWmBRbM
>>
File: Rat Surprise.png (1 MB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
Rat Surprise.png
1 MB, 800x600
>>44126363
>Apparently, Skaven mature in 2-3 weeks. What's the average lifespan of a Skaven? I couldn't find it.
Queek Headtaker is considered young at 4 years old. Most die of old age by 20. Elites can reach 100 or more if blessed/using Warpstone.
>>
File: Araby Snippets.jpg (1 MB, 1725x1775) Image search: [Google]
Araby Snippets.jpg
1 MB, 1725x1775
>>44129539
>No books on elves, dwarfs, greenskins, etc. I would be fine with no new WFRP, but having no information on Estalia and Tilea, or even Araby is bothersome.
There are bits and pieces here and there of the various lesser nations. Pic related is ongoing research.
>>
>>44164370
>But how would you reward your players for adventures?
The adventure is the reward.
>>
>>44147524
>Are 1st Edition adventures compatible with 2nd Edition, or does it require loads of conversion?
I believe Enemy Within was ported and updated into 2e officially. As for the Ollenhander Contract, I'm as puzzled as you.
>>
>>44149515
>Look what progressing the setting did to Forgotten Realms.
I am unfamiliar with FR beyond Baldur's Gate as a kid. What did they do to it?
>>
>>44150617
Here's the pastebin from the Warhammer Fantasy General threads:

www.pastebin.com/0e6RuQux
>>
>>44166243

I have to ask - does getting stabbed and eaten, used in Moulder experiments, eaten *by* Moulder experiments, fried by Skryre experiments gone wrong, fried by Skryre experiments gone *right*, ODing on warpstone, or any of the absolute multitude of ways to die in the Under-Empire count as "Natural causes"? I've always assumed hardly any Skaven actually die of old age.
>>
>>44151318
There is a fan-made supplement, Children of the Old Ones. But again,
>fan-made
>>
>>44151662
You're doing Sigmar's work anon. Everything seems to be working correctly. I will add this to the resource compendium.

Speaking of the compendium, someone a few threads ago suggested replacing

mega:///#F!pFgm0RKR!J06C1gVYcjzNGsF8YNLsjQ

with

mega:///#F!BxI1HSgI!0tKymKh9RZTzGpgIA5EyCg

Anyone want to go through and tell me what's different?
>>
>>44148646
I need this.
>>
>>44154471
>I assume you mean just the books though, and not all the cards and shit.
Just how complete of a collection are we talking? Literally every product, even print-on-demand cards and little supplements?
>>
>>44151662
Looks great anon.

kek at that fat arian manlet .
>>
>>44162699
Can you storytime either of those campaigns? To the best of your memory of course.
>>
>>44147420
>http://khorne.ru/2nd/wfrp_web/
>khorne.ru
Used to game with site's owner. Good times. Haven't seen him for several years, though.
>>
What's the best campaign published for any edition? I think I'll run The Enemy Within in a few months, is there something even better?
>>
>>44164148
>>44164097
There is also the option of using the work of other players who have already adjusted the prices of items. Check out the linked file. I downloaded it a while ago since it purports to fix the prices in the Old World Armoury but I haven't actually read it yet.

http://www.scribd.com/doc/45356234/WFRP-2nd-OTH-Revised-Equipment-Tables#scribd
>>
File: The Oldenhaller Contract.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
The Oldenhaller Contract.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>44166899
Turns out I had the Ollenhander Contract saved on my computer as I wrote that.
>>
>>44167099
Shoot him a line to let him know that his site is in wide use by the WFRP community and we appreciate his work.
>>
File: MI_WFRPCharSheet133_222.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
MI_WFRPCharSheet133_222.pdf
1 B, 486x500
I greatly improved the WHFRP 2nd Ed. Character Sheet I'm working on. It should work better now. Again, turn off field highlights in options if you're using it (Adobe Reader has it on by default), it looks much better.

Still, any feedback would be appreciated.

>>44167159
>Ollenhander Contract

Well the name is The Oldenhaller Contract, so that may explain the confusion.
>>
For orphans in the Empire, most commonly taken in by religious orders like Shallya and Ulric, is there a naming convention, or do they all just sorta lack a surname?

My character was taken in by a Shallyan temple, but he was one of the few that managed to actually get away from the temple of Ulric and the abbess took pity on him, but he was promptly booted out when he was about 15, for obvious reasons.
>>
http://www.criticalmiss.com/issue8/jameswallisreplies1.html
>D&D is about quests for glory and riches; WFRP pretends to be the same, but in fact is about the PCs' day-to-day fight for survival in a universe that hates them. If you don't finish each adventure worse off than when you started it, your GM is doing something wrong. If you find yourself in a WFRP adventure and not knee-deep in shit then duck, because another load is past due.

Needs to be reposted every thread.
>>
>>44167069

The Bloodbowl campaign was a short one. Played that out over about six months, if memory serves.

The band was Freddy Hammerhands and the Doom Riders; A band. Josie and the Pussy-cats style. We went around solving mysteries and playing shitty gigs to shitty peasants as we tried to build up our reputation.

That was the GMs concept, anyway. Didn't even survive character creation. We went evil based. A Skaven lead warp-guitarist, Chaos Dwarf on steam powered drums, a Black Orc and his goblin familiar on bass, Tomb Prince playing his ribs like a piano, Chaos Sorcerer using magic like a synthesiser and Dark Elf on vocals.

Some of the high points;

>Battle of the Bands. Literally. Ended up getting into free for all against a Dwarf version of Devo.
>Played a gig at the Orgy Pits of Lanshor. GM went deeeeep into Magical Realm territory, but it worked.
>Pulled off a heist to steal Teclic's sound system.

Was a fun ride.

The other game was a huge one. Played as a Dwarf Trollslayer and was one of only two players who kept their original character alive over nearly a decade of play, twelve players and three different GMs.

Highlight of the campaign was the end. The game ended around the same time 2ed came out, so we ran through a version of The Enemy Within campaign. Game ended with us in the middle of the siege of Middenheim. Ended up getting killed by the big Arch himself.

I remember writing something up for it back in the day, but it'd be a piece of shit for sure. If I find it, I'll fix it up and repost it.
>>
>>44167170
I'm still not getting if the main page is supposed to be a joke or a clever cover up though
http://khorne.ru/index.html
>>
>>44167724
IIRC there is some more stuff on it, but it's for owner and his gaming group only.
At least, it used to be that way in 2008.
There was even a small forum he used to discuss things with his players.
>>
>>44166969
Someone please answer this wonderful anon.
>>
File: Skaven_pitfight.png (677 KB, 438x577) Image search: [Google]
Skaven_pitfight.png
677 KB, 438x577
>>44168258
I'd say it depends on whether the Skaven doing the gouging, frying, mutating or whatever are doing it deliberately to send a message, or whether its just normal, day to day Skavening. "He slipped and fell backwards sixteen times into his own dagger yes-yes" or "he was in the wrong place at the wrong time, how was I supposed to know he was tied to the warp gun's barrel?" is natural causes, but a Grey Seer or Warlord deliberately making an example of an underling or rival to show how powerful they are and public ally tell enemies to back off is not.

Basically, given that Skaven have a pathological fear of getting caught its always an accident or natural causes unless one of them wants to take the credit.
>>
>>44166243
>>44168258

>Skaven Age
The Skaven mature quickly, and live short but active lives. This has a profound effect on their whole perception of their existence. Their shortened lifespans make the institution of the Clan so much more significant and lasting in contrast to their brief and frantic lives. As such, Skaven lives are of little importance to the needs of the Clan.
To determine a young Skaven character, roll 2d6. To determine an older character, roll 4d6. The age then determines the number of extra skills learned due to experience, or lost to old age. For further rules about age, see the Optional Rules for Noel Welsh’s excellent Skaven Age Disability Table.

Based on 'The Book of the Rat' Skaven supplement for WFRP 1ed.
>>
So, no naming conventions for bastards or orphans?
>>
>>44169302
Sure, every culture has those.
>"You little bastard."
>"Fucking little shit."
>"Fuck your cunt mother, I never liked her anyway."
>>
>>44153647
Go to the fantasy battle thread.
>>
>>44160398
Special rules like ward saves are transfered.
They can take those.
>>
File: WFRP Combat.gif (1 MB, 500x429) Image search: [Google]
WFRP Combat.gif
1 MB, 500x429
>>44149515
For progressing, I'd be happy to see new characters.

I don't need Franz to be Emperor forever, we can watch Elector Counts and the Reiksmarshal die on the field (along with named foes) and new ones crop up.

It doesn't have to be completely world-altering to avoid stagnation.
>>
>>44167341
I use the same kind of conventions that medieval monasteries used; give the kids the names of religious figures of import and/or supporters of that order. Last names are 'whatever nickname sticks, if any'.
>>
>>44169324
>>44169691
Eh, Alric the Twelfth it is!

To the veterans here, are there any rules for what happens when you gain a Talent on creation, from your starting Career, that you have already gained from your race?

Skills just advance one step (Yay for Reikspiel +10!), but it says nothing about Talents.
>>
>>44169542
In my groups current 'canon', it's 20 years after the Storm of Chaos and Karl Franz lay dying in his bed. The other Electors are chomping at the bit for an election, and of course Middenland wants all of the pie. Thing is, Boris Todbringer is dead and his son is dealing with a secession crisis in the form of Duke Leopole von Bildhofen wanting Middenland to secede from Middenheim. Averland is still in need of an Elector as nobody wants the status quo there to change.
>>
>>44170905
Great! Changing things up without blowing up the globe. You could give GW some lessons.
>>
>>44170998
Quite possibly. Shit can go down, but that doesn't mean shit has to go down everywhere all the time. The Empire has had quite a lot of time to breath, but the eastern half is shattered, most of it is under martial law and close to collapse. Someone is trying to start shit between Bretonnia and the Empire to ruin their very good relations. A war of unification is brewing in Estalia, and Tilea is pissed because of it.
>>
Alright, found a bunch of errors in the sheet that I fixed. Unless others find errors, this should be final. Which is likely, because it's unlikely it can't be improved.
>>
>>44172713
Looks neat, though I can't say I'm a fan of those advanced skills being written down for me. Leaves little room for others and I'd just have to gloss over most of them anyway depending on my career.
>>
>>44172825
The layout is entirely based on a non-fillable .pdf I found, I just made it fillable. I can't say I'm a huge fan of there only being room for 5 "custom" skills - on creation, I've already filled those up with Common Knowledge, two Academic Knowledge and two Speak Language.

I may get back to fiddling with it. There's honestly no reason for Advanced Skills to be filled in at all, given that you can't even attempt them without training either way.
>>
>>44172825
Better?
>>
>>44166766
I shall again pimp my work
http://www.liberfanatica.net/Tilea-Estalia.html

I started Araby work as well but lack of a group/motivation/real life got in the way.
>>
>>44174410
Much. I remember using one like this and finding I ran out of room for advanced skills very quickly, almost with languages alone.
>>
>>44170207
Too lazy to look it up but I'm assuming you just don't get the Talent again.
>>
>>44170207
>>44174704 is right. If you already have the Talent, you just have it. You don't get a bonus like you do with Skills. You might ask your GM for another talent, maybe one at random, but that's really up to how generous he's feeling.

Unless of course it was one you got through a Random Talent, then I'd let you roll for another one.
>>
>>44158227

2e is the best and very easy to make even better.
>>
>>44158227
3rd is the only WFRP I'd play these days, or more likely I'd use the setting with some other game. I had good times with 1st and 2nd but the system seems a bit limited now.
>>
>>44174478
how would you even write anything about estalia? we know the names of some kingdoms, two invasions and that they hate and trade with araby and hate and trade with tilea. that is essentially the sum total of our knowledge you'd have to make so much new stuff it would essentially just be fanfiction at that point.
>>
Can someone give me a summary of the difference between 1ed and 2ed SETTING wise?

Like, I get the Storm of Chaos just hit, but what has really changed because of it?
>>
File: Estalia Mosaic.jpg (802 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
Estalia Mosaic.jpg
802 KB, 600x600
>>
>>44178253
As far as I can remember, there's still a storm brewing on the horizon, but it hasn't hit yet. There was something about integrating mutants into normal society too, I think. Bretonnia and the Empire weren't on the best of terms either.
>>
>>44178253
Basically, the 2e books all take place in Germany 1949. The immediate threat has passed, but there's so much destruction (in men, property, and land) that no one is quite sure the society will survive. Everyone's on edge, there are so few men of fighting age left alive (let alone returned to their homes) that what few crops were planted are rotting in the field, and unless you're a nihilist or rich there's not much happiness going around.

Also, in this analogy, the Nazis with the goat heads have taken a stronger hold in the forests and are taking out their frustrations on any poor hamlet, coaching inn, and traveler they find, and a few brigades of regular human Nazis are tramping around the countryside as well.
>>
>>44174410

Character Info fields still contain your test text, and it's not eraseable. "Adolph Hitler tattooed on chest", etc.

While it's amusing to think that every possible character concept has Adolph Hitler tattooed on their chest, I'm reasonably sure that's not intentional.
>>
>>44177397
Brian Craig's Zaragoz was pretty tight, but also a decade or two out of step with most people's idea of warhammer canon.
>>
>>44178253
They run off the setting established by 3rd ed and 6th/7th ed WFB, respectively. In 1e the Gods of Law are a thing. Theoretically half-elves and half-orcs exist. Dwarfs can be wizards but they're bad at it. Random Chaos mutants, rahter than beastmen or cultists, are a much bigger deal. The Emperor Karl-Franz is weak and doddering, not a heroic warrior. Oh and Bretonnia is pre-revolutionary France with a comparable tech level to its neighbours, rather than being an enchanted realm of chivalry locked in the past.

In 2e the forces of Chaos arrive in armies that sweep from the frozen north - although the enemy within is still a thing - and all magic users attend one of the sanctioned imperial colleges of magic, or are put to death. There;s a lot of small stylistic changes but ultimately most of the canon that 1e established remains true as long as it doesn't conflict with the battle games official lore - the Old World's classical pantheon is a good example.
>>
>>44180034
You have to save it. Then you can edit it.
>>
File: ffg sw dice.png (61 KB, 251x243) Image search: [Google]
ffg sw dice.png
61 KB, 251x243
>>44147420
>3rd Edition

Hey guys, I'm coming from the FFG Star Wars RPG thread/series. From what I understand FFG's Star Wars RPG dice mechanics are based off WHFRP3rd, so I'm curious why WHFRP 3rd gets such a mediocre reception while FFG SW is highly popular.

Is there major differences between the two? Or is it just because the previous editions of WHFRP were a completely different system? (which star wars kind-of-sorta also faces given previous Star Wars RPGs). Would opinion have been different if it had been branded as a new Warhammer RPG instead of a radically different 3rd edition?
>>
>>44180344
A lot of people dismissed it reflexively for having card components and funny dice and being made by a boardgames manufacturer, because the existing WFRP fanbase is a select group of gents who stuck with a classic rpg that changed very little through 20-odd years.

Star Wars fans are fans of the whole IP, a lot of them would be interested in a Star Wars RPG but probably are less fussy about specifically what it looks like.

But also I think they seriously dialled back the board game elements for the SW series. WFRP 3 was the testing ground for a lot of radical concepts, and according to people I know who played it extensively, there really was way too much going on with all the action cards and stances and different kinds of stress and so on... They might be using the same kind of funny dice mechanic with the new games but I'm told the rules are a lot more streamlined.
>>
File: bretonnia 5.jpg (382 KB, 1792x1343) Image search: [Google]
bretonnia 5.jpg
382 KB, 1792x1343
>>44180207
>Dwarfs can be wizards
>Chaos mutants are a big deal
>Bretonnia is pre-revolutionary France

Holy fucking shit this sounds horrible.
>>
>>44182801

Chaos having an actual effect on the world doesn't seem bad if its similar to the first few Gotrek and Felix stories.

Bretonnia could be better too, at least in resolving the question of why they don't use X.
>>
>>44182801
The Warhammer World we know was just taking shape when WFRP 1 was first published. It had a huge influence on the shape of subsequent fluff, but for a lot of its several print runs it was a bit of throwback set in a totally different world to the wargame that ran alongside it.

In fact come to think of it... with WFRP out of production and WFB alienating the RPG fans with a questionable new direction... it's like we've suddenly swung back to the 90s
>>
File: bretonnia cover.jpg (2 MB, 2033x2850) Image search: [Google]
bretonnia cover.jpg
2 MB, 2033x2850
>>44182931
Except Chaos already has a huge effect on the world, with skaven, beastmen, and other warp shit (that mutants are affected by). Making mutants be the big scary thing is just stupid.

> why they don't use X.

The answer is simple (and has been said many times). Bretonnians don't use gunpowder weapons in ground wars because they view them as dishonorable, which especially makes sense because since gunpowder was the main reason chivalry went the way of the dodo. Plus, magic elf bullshit.

"B-but that doesn't make sense!"

Bretonnia's whole thing has always been that they have been a stereotypical and archaic feudal France, holding chivalry and cultural stagnatism in equal measure. The fact that they don't use gunpowder doesn't make sense, because it isn't fucking meant to make sense, as they are purposefully holding onto outdated methods of warfare.

Of course, it doesn't really matter, as the only foe Bretonnia is constantly at war with that actually surpasses its tech level are the Skaven and the occasional bondage elves.

Besides, Bretonnia DOES use cannons in their navy.
>>
>>44183236

I meant more Chaos mutants existing.

And yeah, I'm aware that Bretonnia doesn't use certain things because of the Lady and their code, but I'm not sure if that was ever explicitly spelt out anywhere.
>>
>>44183403
It isn't expressly stated in the code, but implied. Being honourable in combat doesn't mean shooting a guy from a hundred paces. Plus it didn't help that Gilles was mortally wounded by a ranged weapon.
>>
File: bretonnia 3.jpg (140 KB, 765x530) Image search: [Google]
bretonnia 3.jpg
140 KB, 765x530
>>44183403
Okay, sorry. Just thought that was quite pants on head retarded to have chaos mutants be a main theme.

And okay. I don't know exactly where it is spelt out, but I was mostly just assuming you were another closet historical fag. Sorry!
>>
>>44183491

The chaos mutants being a main threat was a result of one of the core themes of WFRP. The Enemy Within. The idea that anyone could be corrupted.
>>
>>44183491

Nah, like I said I think it was handled well in the first few Gotrek and Felix stories where Chaos mutants are seemingly accepted as fact and its a nice way of showing how the giant hole in the north with magic blowing out of it is having a subtle effect on the world. Mutants would seemingly go live in the forest with the Beastmen. And as the anon above states it has something of an insidious effect as well.

I actually kind of like that Bretonnia didn't make use of certain technologies because it helps to make them distinct from the Empire, it also plays nicely into the Lady being Lileath or at least the Elves having something to do with the Lady since they don't really use technology themselves. On the other hand this was something of a curse as well since it seemed to limit what exactly you could do with Bretonnia as far as new units go. Could play up the more magical aspect, maybe give them water spirits which were supposedly written about in a story by Phil Kelly concerning Louen Leoncour.
>>
>>44183624

There was also the added undercurrent of racism and fear of the other. In 1ed, a lot of mutants weren't bad people. They were just...mutants. But the Empire and, really, most of the "good guys" views indoctrinate them into believing that anyone mutated has been Marked by Chaos and is irredeemably evil.
>>
>>44183666
You could have had spirits of long dead warriors, like ghostly knights and men at arms. The male children taken by the Fey Enchatress coming back as mage killers, or even area specific troops. I'm sure dukedoms like Parravon and Montfort would rely more on infantry, and would have more in the way of foot knights and professional men at arms.
>>
>>44183789

That honestly really fits.

For all the talk of Fantasy supposedly not being grimdark, it was still dark in that it adopted some of the worse ideas and attitudes from human history and humanity in general.
>>
>>44183845
>For all the talk of Fantasy supposedly not being grimdark

Fantasy is certainly grim, and it is certainly dark, but generally it tries to shy away from the GRIMDARK that you find in 40k.

I've always preferred Warhammer for the human level of it's atrocities. The fact that you can see the strife and the humanity involved in the situations.

I like the good guys to have racist and xenophobic flaws. I like my bad guys to be able to act kindly from time to time. Hell, one of my favourite snippets from Warhammer lore was about a Beastwoman trying to deliver a human child back safely to a village and getting caught and killed in the act, with all the villagers assuming she had tried to abduct the child.
>>
>>44183911

Perhaps I shouldn't have alluded to the grimdark since as you say that is less present in Fantasy.

What I guess I was trying to say is that you have some people who don't notice the darkness in Fantasy or pretend that it doesn't exist, that the good guys are good and the bad guys are bad.
>>
>>44183974
>The remaining greenskins were drunk. They had hauled the inn’s barrels out from its cellars and opened every one. Some had unruly lines of laughing greenskins waiting to take turns under the spigots. Others had their tops staved in, goblins scooping jugs into the liquid. Later I saw them do the same with the hollowed heads of the villagers, dirty green fingers hooked into bloodied eye sockets, the hair of their victims dripping beer down their stinking robes as they drank from the open brainpan. The headless corpse of a man, gutted as if he were a beast, turned on the spit in the fireplace. In a cauldron on a fire built in the corner of the room, I saw a seared hand struggle from under the lid; screams came with it as the poor fellow inside was boiled alive. The pot lid was banged back down and, thankfully, the screams died.

>They feasted on man and horse alike, gorging themselves on half-raw hunks of meat. The young of the village, squalling infants broiled like chickens

>they brought the women down later in the day. What they did, I will not speak of, but they understood well enough how to evoke anguish in the hearts of those men watching. When done with poor Esme and the rest, they raked the coals of the fire onto the floor. They dragged in the innkeeper’s son. To the wailing of terrible pipes they made him dance a jig barefoot on the coals. Every attempt he made to escape was met with a wall of spear butts. His screams were a terrible song. The greenskins found it hilarious, laughing and cheering and mimicking his agonised hopping. Eventually he could dance no more. He fell to his knees and howled. They dragged him from the coals, put out his eyes and pulled him away into the night. I never saw him again.

-"Skarsnik" novel

WHFB is certainly more edgy than 40K.
>>
>>44184091

Well I meant to say that Fantasy seemed to have less examples of the above, though maybe I just haven't read enough.

It's funny that the above is actually worse than a lot of stuff in 40k, not because of the content itself but because there is a decent chance stuff in the second paragraph actually happened at some point.
>>
>>44184143
40k tends to take a much more clinical and detached tone with its atrocities.
>>
>>44184218

True, it also usually plays on the quote of a million deaths being a statistic.
>>
File: wallpapers-valkia.jpg (81 KB, 600x521) Image search: [Google]
wallpapers-valkia.jpg
81 KB, 600x521
>‘I do not know what it was that happened to you,’ panted Eris, withdrawing from the fray briefly. Sweat trickled down her face, smearing the blood and the dirt that she had gathered during the course of the battle. In the moonlight, she was pale and her expression was one of pain. The wounds she had taken during the course of conflict were beginning to take their toll on her. ‘I do not know, nor do I care. You seek to destroy my people and I cannot let you do that.’

>‘You cannot deny me,’ Valkia replied, her eyes fixed on the slender form of the warrior daughter before her. ‘The price of weakness and betrayal is death. When these cowards turned their back on me they turned their back on all they could have been. Now vengeance comes, and when I have claimed the skulls of every living Schwarzvolf warrior, I will raze the Vale.’

>‘You would slaughter the infirm and our infants?’ Eris was shocked by the words. ‘You have no compassion at all?’

>‘It matters not from whence the blood flows, Eris,’ Valkia said, leaning in close, her voice low so that Eris had to lean in to hear her. ‘So long as it does flow. Thus it must ever be.’

>Before Eris could assimilate the words, Valkia’s skull met hers in a savage head-butt and she reeled backwards, stunned by the blow. The daemon princess spread her wings and stood straight, a truly awesome sight to behold and she lowered Slaupnir at her child.

>‘Thus it will be!’

This is the bit before the Daemon Princess Valkia murders her own daughter and then proceeds to slaughter her entire tribe with her daemon army. Even the old and young are not spared, for the Blood Gods cares not whence the blood flows.

WHFB has more instances of child murder than 40K.
>>
>>44184143
But then, it's worth remembering that either variety of Orc or Ork is "Idiocracy mean and stupid".

It's also a general suggestion that they have physiological and neurological traits that by human standards, are sociopathic, or likely to produce that kind of behavior. Namely, the whole "doesn't actually feel pain or much of anything all that much". Because of this, they are natural thrill seekers and enjoy all forms of loud, violent, and fast entertainment. And if they don't get a fix fast, they get stir crazy.

So they get that fix by getting in fights and inflicting pain and listening to music that is surpassed only by Noise Marine music (if you can call what they do music) and you know, by going dangerous and idiotically fast.

And they survive a lot of it because they are so tough. Even if they don't they breed like a disease.

A disease that just wants to have "fun" with the universe. Fun that is very rough and will involve pettily torturing you to death if you are obviously weak or a poor sport that doesn't want to fight back for some crazy, pink skin reason. To the extent any of them understand or even think about it, they would merely think humans are weak and confusing. (They actually highlight that too. They cannot figure out why weak, or stupid humans are in charge. The really, really smart ones might understand that some human deities that appear Weak, are at least Kunnin, but probably still despise them as being weak, because Gork and Mork have Kunnin and Strength in some measure even if their greater attribute is one or the other.)

Mostly though, yeah. They destroy everything you love out of sheer boredom, spite, and some measure of necessity. If they remember that before they burn your house down when really, they needed to fix their chariot or get a new axe handle.
>>
File: Nurgle Mpreg.png (466 KB, 653x583) Image search: [Google]
Nurgle Mpreg.png
466 KB, 653x583
The Warhammer universe is fun in a weird way,
>>
File: Rape of Moot.png (847 KB, 736x617) Image search: [Google]
Rape of Moot.png
847 KB, 736x617
>>44184390
I know, right?
>>
>>44184218
>>44184277

40k atrocities tend to be more grand in scale, while Fantasy atrocities tend to be more personal and intimate.

This is what makes 40k GRIMDARK. They can play around with the idea of entire planets being burned, generations of men and women sacrificed to dark gods and god-men who are indoctrinated cultists.

Fantasy has it's atrocities, but it shows you to them on a personal level. Not some distant idea of an entire sector suffering Exterminatus. But in examples like

>>44184091
>>44184330

This is the difference between a setting being grim and dark vs. a setting being GRIMDARK.
>>
>>44184390

I think I was focusing on act too much itself and again the possibility that the latter really did happen to remember that it was being perpetrated by goblins. Granted like most fantasy races, they very likely have some element of human nature in them.

>>44184471

I found the recent trend of treating the Beasts of Nurgle like dogs to be really cute and the treatment that turns them into Plaguedrones to be sad.
>>
File: Nj7ZPtg[1].png (241 KB, 654x318) Image search: [Google]
Nj7ZPtg[1].png
241 KB, 654x318
>>44180034
>and it's not eraseable.

Wat? That's fucking weird. It should be editable. Make sure you've claimed the file, it could be locked in some way. Saving it yourself should do it. I'm having no trouble editing the fields myself (whether I use Acrobat or Reader).

>
Hey guys, I'm coming from the FFG Star Wars RPG thread/series. From what I understand FFG's Star Wars RPG dice mechanics are based off WHFRP3rd, so I'm curious why WHFRP 3rd gets such a mediocre reception while FFG SW is highly popular.

I think there's several reasons. First of all, FFG are actually shit writers, and I don't think they ever really understood the appeal of WHFRP, which is evident if you compare the humour of WHFRP2 and WHWFRP3 - even just the little snippets here and there.

Second, WHFRP3 is a huge departure from the system of WHFRP1 and 2. The first releases were extremely boardgame-y, it uses special dice, special cards, etc, etc, etc. That's just not just an issue of departing from the player's expectations, but also one of limiting the scope. Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay is a down-to-earth-ish, gritty-ish, shit-covered experience, and it's meant to be hard, and you're meant to be running away.

Compare this to what become the "High Adventure!" spirit of the now-Star Wars RPG system, where flash is very much favoured over substance. This actually works well with Star Wars, because Star Wars IS meant to be Space Opera Adventure, but in Warhammer Fantasy and this world, you are meant to start as a peasant or a rat-catcher, and fleeing is definitely an option.

Third, Star Wars is hugely popular. It could be covered in shit and still outsell Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay, easy, at any point, no matter the format.
>>
>>44180472
>But also I think they seriously dialled back the board game elements for the SW series. WFRP 3 was the testing ground for a lot of radical concepts, and according to people I know who played it extensively, there really was way too much going on with all the action cards and stances and different kinds of stress and so on... They might be using the same kind of funny dice mechanic with the new games but I'm told the rules are a lot more streamlined.

Also this. They actually listened to the criticism for once (and not just from herpderp SJW:s) and didn't do a 360 knee-jerk, threw a huff and acted insulted about the whole thing (Dark Hershey 2, anyone?).

The Star Wars RPG is a lot more streamlined and a lot less of a mess. If it wasn't for the dice, you could easily run it over Roll20.
>>
>>44183789
>There was also the added undercurrent of racism and fear of the other. In 1ed, a lot of mutants weren't bad people. They were just...mutants. But the Empire and, really, most of the "good guys" views indoctrinate them into believing that anyone mutated has been Marked by Chaos and is irredeemably evil.

Anti-Mutantism is code for Anti-Human. Saying that mutants aren't in league with chaos, despite what we've seen them do, is just an attempt to disarm the Empire and lead us like lambs to the slaughter.

Sure, there may or may not be "good" mutants, but with so many of them taken over by chaos, can we really take any chance? There's beastmen at our borders, chaos masses in the east, and you want to invite these Khemrian horses past our gates?

Even the "best" of mutants could be under the influence of chaos. If 90% of mutants are so "good", then why aren't they doing anything about the 10%?
>>
>>44167159
The adventure is in the back of the 1st edition rulebook
>>
>>44183845
>>44183911
I personally feel that WHF is a lot more grimdark than 40k, if only for the reason that 40k stretches into the realm of the utterly absurd, grimderp, whereas fantasy actually deals with actual shit-covered shit, in a "realistic" way.
>>
>>44184523
Aren't halfings supposed to be kinda tough from fighting off vampites and the undead constantly?
>>
>>44186076
Nothing is tough enough to withstand a Waaagh! that big.
>>
>>44186085
I guess i don't reckognize where the text is from, besides mentioning war machines it came off to me as a large raid, that is until they do mention the waagh.

For sone reason I thought the orcs WAGGGH'd because thechalflings ran away.
>>
>>44186135
It's from Waaaagh! Gorbad
>>
>>44185938
It's kinda what made the fimir more terrifying as well not just through their reproductive cycle but also their rituals where they would just abduct a random person to drown for their rituals.

Not entire villages vanishing but the random act of going into the forrest or to the river and never returning feels more immersive, more real. A terror that you could identify with more so than getting invaded by aliens or having your planet hit with virus bombs.
>>
>>44184330
At least nobody in WHFB ever used a baby as a hand grenade.
>>
>>44185938

What you call Grimderp used to be Grimdark.
>>
How does everyone handle the Strength / Toughness issue with crossing over into Fantasy?

I mean, a starting character can conceivably have Strength and Toughness 7 with a few lucky rolls and a conveniently lax GM.

Do you cap upper limits for Strength and Toughness for Characters? How do you balance it with the setting as a whole?
>>
>>44186550
You're probably going to have to be clearer, because I have no idea what you mean by "crossing over into Fantasy", and a starting character in WHFRP2 has, like, 30-45 Strength and/or Toughness, depending on rolls.

>>44186194
Exactly. 40k is shit because of fantastical, insane reasons, and it's not really terrifying to have a whole planet obliterated, whereas Fantasy is shit because of everything that lurks in the forest and because people are shit to other people.

>>44186299
I disagree. Grimdark used to be Grimdark, but then 40k took Grimdark as it's own and in time became Grimderp. If you want the original grimdark, I think WHFRP1/2 is it, whereas both 40k and Fantasy (especially since End Times/Shitmar) have departed heavily from it and is mostly just "shit happens, world is bad, end" now, or just.. "fantastical bullshit bogaloo, end".
>>
File: it.jpg (11 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
it.jpg
11 KB, 259x194
>>44186635
>"crossing over into Fantasy",

Looks like he's talking about Fantasy Battles. And 1ed. The fix was going from a 1-10 system for strength to a 1-100 like the rest of the stats. The Naked Dwarf problem was a major complaint of 1ed.

>> Grimdark used to be Grimdark

40k used to be Grimdark, but then they changed what Grimdark was. Now what 40k is isn't Grimdark, and what's Grimdark seems weird and scary to me. It'll happen to you...
>>
>>44186635
WFRP scenarios sometimes suggested switching to WHFB for bigger fights.
>>
>>44186667
>40k used to be Grimdark, but then they changed what Grimdark was. Now what 40k is isn't Grimdark, and what's Grimdark seems weird and scary to me. It'll happen to you...

I'm turning 30 in 2 months. You have no idea how close to home this hits.
>>
>>44187324

Heh. I've basically given up on GW. I'll stick with the old lore and be happy with it. Maybe in a decade or two I'll come back and see what they've changed.
>>
>>44187417
I wish I had the money for art commissions, and I'd just organize a piracy project that produces bootleg supplements or reboots of WHFRP2.
>>
Is it reasonable to have a heal spell (Cure Wounds) for Shallyans that cures 1d10+Magic Rating?

I think that sounds huge, and without any limitations (such as 1/day per person or something) could be absolutely broken. Or am I wrong?

It just seems really powerful. Should it be restricted in some way, or nerfed to 1d5+Magic Rating? Both?
>>
>>44190238
Well healing is already limited to once per day/once per encounter, so it isn't a huge issue. I'd probably ask for a Channelling roll, but instead of adding to the casting value it adds to the healing result.
>>
>>44190277
>Well healing is already limited to once per day/once per encounter, so it isn't a huge issue
Which is it? Whether it's Once per day or Once per encounter makes a huge difference.

And where is this rule? It's not attached to the spell, so I must assume it's a more general rule presented somewhere else.
>>
>>44190387
Page 93, Core.

>>A wounded character can only receive such healing once during or after each encounter (battle, trap, fall, etc.) in which Wounds are lost. The next day, and once each day thereafter, the wounded character can receive the benefits of another Heal Test.

It doesn't necessarily say the same thing for spells like Cure Wounds, but my group has always played it the same way, though you can benefit from mundane and magical in the same encounter/day. It helps balance it, even it if it's just a little bit.

Also, Cure Wounds is already 1D10+magic level.
>>
File: wfrYPDR[1].png (342 KB, 614x320) Image search: [Google]
wfrYPDR[1].png
342 KB, 614x320
>>44190598
Thanks a lot, that really clears it up. So basically it's once per "event" where you take damage, plus once per following day as part of recovering sustained wounds.

That actually makes it substantially less broken.

I swear, though, these fucking books. Picture related. Why have I not played this before?
>>
>>44191092
>>""the Big D"
lol what
I'm pretty sure that was one of my player's many aliases.

But yeah, it would have helped if that line about healing was in the chapter about healing. Makes me wish there was a 2.5 edition, just to fine tune it.
>>
File: Ratcatchers OP.jpg (259 KB, 753x523) Image search: [Google]
Ratcatchers OP.jpg
259 KB, 753x523
>>44191164
The fact that we can still have a multi-thread argument about advancement, and need clarification from the designer, proves it needs an update.

I'd kill for just a new core book, with more clear rules, maybe swap out some spells for others from the supplements that are better fits, and a character compendium that actually gives all the classes in one place and clearly cross-references entrances and exits.
>>
File: image.jpg (91 KB, 900x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
91 KB, 900x450
As someone from Fantasy who hates Age should I look at Kings of War or 9th Age?

Is there a good summary of pros and cons out there between KoW, 9th, and 8e? Because that'd be really helpful.
Plus preview vids for 9th age seem to be using new names. Is there a whole new lore to go with it?
>>
>>44191164
>But yeah, it would have helped if that line about healing was in the chapter about healing. Makes me wish there was a 2.5 edition, just to fine tune it.

Yeah, I've heard people (way, way, way back, before I really tried to get into WHFRP2) say that healing is broken. Well, it certainly is going to affect stuff, but 1d10 per event/day isn't going to shatter it all.

>>44191239
Agree completely. WHFRP2 should get a proper reboot in largely the same vein, all the same fluff, almost entirely the same rules, same style, just updated and with a fresh coat of paint, and re-release of supplements, and picking up where it left off.
>>
>>44191300
Honestly, it's one reason I'm kinda glad that Fantasy Flight has the license. They're not terrible developers, and if we can convince them to go over the 2e books, straighten the burrs, and republish them as "Anniversary Edition" I'd buy the bundle. They could do a PDF-only release and it would be great, maybe a small run of Collector's core.
>>
>>44191356
>Honestly, it's one reason I'm kinda glad that Fantasy Flight has the license. They're not terrible developers, and if we can convince them to go over the 2e books, straighten the burrs, and republish them as "Anniversary Edition" I'd buy the bundle. They could do a PDF-only release and it would be great, maybe a small run of Collector's core.

Not a fan of FFG, but that's probably the best idea I've heard in a long-ass time. If they could finish up The Enemy Within and release that too, they'd actually have a bunch of stuff they could cash in on for very little money.
>>
File: praise sigmar.jpg (157 KB, 884x652) Image search: [Google]
praise sigmar.jpg
157 KB, 884x652
>>44191356
As long as they didn't ruin the art on the front or bastardize the rules, I'd definitely buy updated books. I only have the core book anyway, so it would be nice to have some supplements around here.
>>
Anyone ever check out ZWEIHÄNDER from strike to stun? It's supposed to be WFRP 2.5 what do you think about it?

http://grimandperilous.com
>>
>>44192178
Haven't really checked it out. Is it even released yet?
>>
>>44193895
Still in beta but release should be sometime early next year.

You can get the files here.

http://grimandperilous.com/?page_id=95

I'm just curious what people with a lot of experience with WFRP thought about it
>>
File: LshDl22[1].png (2 MB, 1004x1033) Image search: [Google]
LshDl22[1].png
2 MB, 1004x1033
Umgi, the race that makes shoddy things.
>>
>>44194548
>suggestively shaped objects, no doubt of ritual significance, which reveal a forthright attitude to the acts of Rhya

Rhya being the goddess of fertility and harvest, "the Mother".

I swear to god, these fucking books.
>>
>>44194548
>>
File: LNYE9Jc[1].png (431 KB, 791x349) Image search: [Google]
LNYE9Jc[1].png
431 KB, 791x349
Be badi boopi, s'cuse?
>>
>>44186667
>The Naked Dwarf problem was a major complaint of 1ed.
Do explain what this issue was
>>
>>44195156
>>44194548
Which books are these quotes from?
>>
>>44195300
>Which books are these quotes from?

Tome of Salvation.
>>
File: With Friends Like These.png (279 KB, 359x350) Image search: [Google]
With Friends Like These.png
279 KB, 359x350
>>44195207
Basically, Dwarves (particularly Dwarf Slayers) could end up being almost immune to damage in 1e.

It's a combination of a few factors, including strength and toughness not being on the same scale, the inherent toughness bonuses that Dwarves get, and Toughness being better than armour. Famously, a Dwarf could walk around starkers and still be treated in the rules like his skin was plate mail.

2e addressed the obvious flaws, and put in subrules like hits always causing at least 1 wound and putting damage on d10s instead of d6's (while increasing the number of wounds overall).

>>44195300
The one in >>44194548 is the Tome of Salvation.
>>
>>44195156
Is that from Spears of Maiden?
>>
>>44195638
>>hits always causing at least 1 wound
What rule is this? I've never read anything like that.
>>
>>44191239
>The fact that we can still have a multi-thread argument about advancement, and need clarification from the designer, proves it needs an update.

It was a silly argument. WFRP has always required for you to finish one step of your career before moving forward to the next - unless you were backtracking.

It's just always been a popular house rule to allow players into any career provided they have the experience and the justification for why they could be doing the job.

>>44195207

A starting Dwarf Character could conceivably have Toughness 7 in 1ed.

Which, for the game, was the equivalent of a Toughness 5 Character in Full Plate.
>>
>>44197099
But the argument was mostly about how the chapter creation section was such a mess that you could easily read through it and not catch where they said that bit, especially if you were dumb enough to, say, look at the section that talked about exiting careers.

The rules don't really need changing, but they need rewriting to clarify.
>>
>>44197721
Rewriting and find tuning. There are things like the above mentioned healing rules. The limit on healing isn't mentioned in the chapter on damage and healing, it's under Skills. The rules for intoxication are in the middle of Old World Armoury, as are surgery.
>>
>>44197721
>The rules don't really need changing, but they need rewriting to clarify.

That's fair enough. I have to admit I am biased because I came from 1ed, so I was exposed to most of the major points and was just looking at the changes more than anything else.

Here's a question for everyone:

What do you think about Non Career Stat Advancement?

We've had it as a houserule that at any time you can spend 200xp to add d6 to a stat - providing that you'd been using it frequently, even if you didn't have a career advancement in it.
>>
So here's a bit of a question; what sort of career path would you need if you wanted to have all Petty Magics, plus each of Arcane Lore, Dark Lore, Divine Lore, and Witchery Lore?

And what sort of character would that be like, anyway?
>>
>>44198145
A lore breaking one. The only way for a character to have all the Arcane lores would be to play as an elf, since they are capable of learning all the eight lores. But they can't learn the Divine lores, because they don't worship the human pantheon, or even worship their own gods in the same way humans do.

As for career path, you'd have to go through the Apprentice-Journeyman-Master-Lord path a lot.
>>
>>44198221

No, sorry, not *all* arcane, divien, dark, and witchery lores, but one of each, plus all three petty magic talents, sorry. I explained the idea poorly.
>>
>>44198244
So if I understand correctly, a wizard who has all the petty spells? If you could get it past your GM, you'd start off as a Hedge Wizard, move into the regular Wizard, and then into the Priest career line. Still wouldn't work lorewise, but some mutation fuckery never hurt anyone. Well, actually it has, but you know what I mean.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 43

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.