[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would you spec and build her, /tg/?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: Nina.jpg (643 KB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
Nina.jpg
643 KB, 1200x1600
How would you spec and build her, /tg/?
>>
Who?
>>
>>44147342
Avariel Cleric
>>44147676
Nina from Breath of Fire
>>
>>44147342
Is system free or what?
>>
I'd throw the character sheet in the trash and come up with a better idea.
>>
>>44147342
Depends on the setting.
>>
>>44147342
Love/10
>>
>>44147690

There are four. I assume that BoF is the first BoF. Dragon Quarter was good but went really far off from earlier BoF.
>>
>>44147342
Avariel race, favored soul class.
>>
didn't we have this thread already? take your waifu and fuck off.
>>
>>44151144
There are 6. But 4 main ones.

BoF1-4 are pretty standard and follow similar formulas.

BoF Dragon Quarter has the characters of the rest of the series, but is pretty much a mecha game that went incomplete.

BoF6 is a phone game.
>>
>>44147342
Haven't the slightest inkling who that it, nor do I particularly care, so owlbear.statblock
>>
>>44151144
Irrelevant, Nina is in every BoF game, and she is always a winged wind/whitemage
>>
>>44152022
Nina is an offensive mage in 2 and 3. This is BoF 2 nina, who is an offensive mage. She is capable of wearing light armor and is limited to blasting magic so if she's 3.5 she's a warmage. Refluffed Avariel would work for race.
>>
>>44152147

She should have larger wings if she was BoF 2 Nina considering art and sprite work, otherwise the wing color would suggest it. BoF 3 Nina is better fit. 1 and 2 have 2 large wings where this one has 2 small and those extras.

>>44151417

Never played BoF6, how was it like and did it ever end up west.

>>44147342

Also concurring with Avariel Cleric/Wizard for a rude impression.
>>
>>44152527
>She should have larger wings if she was BoF 2 Nina considering art and sprite work, otherwise the wing color would suggest it. BoF 3 Nina is better fit. 1 and 2 have 2 large wings where this one has 2 small and those extras.

I can see that, but the wings are dark colored. BoF 2 Nina having black wings was relevant to the narrative, so I had assumed it was 2. I could see 3 though (although that doesn't change a lot, BoF3 nina was an offensive spellcaster as well)
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.