[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why do I love Leman Russ so much? It's pretty simple when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 145
Thread images: 20
File: LemanRuss.jpg (180 KB, 587x774) Image search: [Google]
LemanRuss.jpg
180 KB, 587x774
Why do I love Leman Russ so much? It's pretty simple when I think about it. Leman Russ isn't just the best warrior in the crusade, he might just be the greatest warrior of all time. Just imaging him slaying Xenos in space, the wind in his hair, his mighty frost blade before him. As he slays the enemies of man over the filed, the ladies swoon at his very scent. They know how he smells, the essence of his smell is sold under the the name of "Fenresian Orgasm." The very nature of Leman Russ is a mystery. could he be playing a deeper game than even his players and creators realize? The answer is yes, he has transcended such boundaries as the table top and lore, and has free will to do whatever he sees fit. However, Leman Russ is filled with such guile, such arcane craft that he does not use these powers. Why, you might ask? You will never know, for the mind of Leman Russ is not one that is easily penetrated. Leman Russ is such a force of nature in his realm that nothing can truly touch him, the only thing keeping him bound to his realm at all is his will to exist within the preordained boundaries of his universe. Leman Russ is not only beyond the comprehension of us, he exists within a plane of true focus and beauty. Observe his playful smile, his gorgeous and rippling biceps, his gallant nose, and most importantly, his eyes. His eyes, like pools of saffron, provide the only glimpse into the true machinations of Leman Russ. Do not stare into them. Many good men have gone mad in the attempt. Leman Russ is not just a Primarch, a formless collection of kills and conquests, he is himself is the binding that holds the universe of 40k together. Without Leman Russ, the entire imperium, the entire empire of man as we know it crumbles. The Cadian Gate would fall without Leman Russ, the Jericho Reach would become a desolate crater without his frosty gaze. These are just of a few of the reasons why I like Leman Russ so much.
>>
File: russ.jpg (116 KB, 728x827) Image search: [Google]
russ.jpg
116 KB, 728x827
>>44145324
More importantly, he's the cutest primarch
>>
TL;DR furfag
>>
>>44145383
>>44145383
>>44145383
>>
File: 1433133090935.jpg (41 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1433133090935.jpg
41 KB, 720x480
>>44145383
Faggot detected
>>
>Knocked the fuck out by a reluctant Emperor
>Knocked the fuck out by a weary Lion El'Jonson
>All but murderfucked by a surrounded Angron
>Tricked by Horus
>Barely beat a grieving Magnus
>Hypocritical to the extreme
Leman Russ was absolutely awful.
>>
File: leman russ1.png (454 KB, 950x756) Image search: [Google]
leman russ1.png
454 KB, 950x756
>>44145324
......Bjorn? who woke you up?
>>
File: 1311947915015.jpg (27 KB, 285x298) Image search: [Google]
1311947915015.jpg
27 KB, 285x298
>>44145456
>Emperor hit him with a power fist
>Lion El'Jonson was too autistic to realize that Russ was laughing at the stupidity of their fight instead of at him and sucker punched him
>Even Lorgar who was Angy Ron's BFF said Angron was retarded for "winning" that fight
>Horus fooled EVERYONE including the God Emperor
>Fucking rekt Fagnus
>The most loyal of all the Emperor's sons
>>
>>44145574
behind Sanguinius, and Rowboat, and Vulkan, and Dorn, and probably Ferrus
>>
>>44145574
>Still counts
>The only "sucker punch" in that whole fight was swung by Russ after his dutiful brother beheaded the man who slighted his brother. What kind of man punches his own fucking brother after something like that? Furthermore, what kind of man thinks he can laugh at something like that and not expect to be hit back?
>one-on-one he still lost. Also, who the fuck takes Lorgar's word on anything?
>Horus was able to baffle the Emperor and other primarchs with his treachery, but was never able to the exploit a primarch so stupidly perfectly like he was with predictably violent Russ
>That's not Dorn, Sanguinius, or Guilliman.
Russ was awful no matter how you look at it.
>>
>>44145622
Are you literally retarded? Sanguinius lied to the emperor about his fucked up gene seed and WOULD HAVE FUCKING FALLEN TO CHAOS if not for one of his apocatharies, and Guilliman had the whole Imperium Seccondus thing going on.

No problems with Dorn and Manus though, those guys were pretty cool. Retarded but cool.
>>
File: Fagnus.jpg (144 KB, 750x663) Image search: [Google]
Fagnus.jpg
144 KB, 750x663
>>44145631
You magnusfags are so fucking cancerous. He was literally the most useless Primarch
>>
>>44145656
Sanguinius never would've betrayed the Emperor or humanity for personal gain though. He was willing to throw his life away to save his own sons.
And you can't possibly hate Guilliman for the whole Imperium Secundus thing. He literally had no idea Terra still existed. Even Ward hate would be more applicable.
>>
>>44145622
Sanguinius didn't trust the Emperor and confirmed would have worked with Xenos which a big no-no for the Emperor.

Guilliman. Imperium Seccondus. Enough said.

Anyone who says these guys were more loyal than Russ are retarded.
>>
>>44145684
I'm not a Magnusfag at all. He ranks near the bottom with me. I hate Mortarion above all. I just recognize Russ for the absolute failure he was regardless of Magnus' standing.
>>
>>44145695
>He was willing to throw his life away to save his own sons

It's treason then.
>>
>>44145704
>Anyone who says these guys were more loyal than Russ are retarded.
Literally, the fanbase, in-fluff officials, and GW writers state this to be true. That covers every fucking base.
>>
>>44145723
Says the guy supporting the wolf-mutant vigilante.
>>
File: 1390141146832.jpg (193 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
1390141146832.jpg
193 KB, 800x800
>>44145710
>Hating on Mortarion, the one guy with a legit gripe with the Big Easy
>>
>>44145749
Bullshit. That'd be Angron or Curze.
Mortarion was just plain dumb and inept.
>>
>>44145324
>greatest warrior
>knocked out in one punch
>>
>>44145745
The Emperor designed Russ and the SW to be mutants though. They had canine DNA mixed in on purpose.

>>44145729
That's not true at all and you know it. Please stop trolling a serious discussion and go back to /b/
>>
>>44145769

The Emperor didn't do ANYTHING bad to Angron or Curze. Curze grew up in a hellhole that's nobody's fault. Angron is just pissed the Emperor didn't let him die.
>>
File: Girls.png (477 KB, 560x500) Image search: [Google]
Girls.png
477 KB, 560x500
>>44145769
>Angron or Curze
>legit gripe with the Emperor\
>not just being totally batshit crazy
>>
>>44145777
Do I seriously have to pull up the overwhelming amount of sources that state Sanguinius and Guilliman to be the best primarchs? Like, do we really need to have this conversation? Are you THAT dedicated to fanboyism?
>>
>>44145777
TRIPS FUCKING CONFIRM!!!!!!

Lionfags, bloodanglefangs, and Ironhandfags on suicide watch
>>
File: 8c3.jpg (146 KB, 496x496) Image search: [Google]
8c3.jpg
146 KB, 496x496
>>44145808
>>
>>44145794
Curze had visions of the Emperor ordering his death and Angron wanted absolutely no part of the Imperium. He just wanted to go out in a blaze of glory.
>>
>>44145729
Nope, Russ is more loyal and he has never done any treacherous act towards the Emperor. Unlike, Sang who feared his own father.
>>
>>44145858
You're weird.
>>
>>44145853
Curze was an edgy douche who served no purpose whatsoever, and Angron should have been euthionsed from the start.

>>44145858
Thank you fellow Russfag. Say what you will about Russ but to deny that he is the most loyal is fucking stupid as fuck. Russ even sent kill teams to other legions to ensure their loyalty.

There is a reason that Valador only got along with Russ.
>>
>>44145922
FW representative said Dorn was the most loyal. Incorruptible, even.
>>
>>44145950
Dorn and Russ were the most loyal easily. I always saw Dorn most loyal to the Imperium and Russ most loyal to the Emperor himself.

Dorn and the Imperial Fists were the Emperor's personal Pratorians and the Space Wolves were the Emperor's "get shit done" Legion.
>>
>>44146004
What measure do you use to support Russ' loyalty?
His incessant vocalization?
His self appointed status of "executioner"?
His loyalty was never challenged enough to solidify it.
His actions can't rival that of Dorn, Sanguinius, or Guilliman.
He may have been trusted, but not nearly as much as Corax who was granted entry to the Himalayan labs, or Dorn who was trusted with the defenses of Terra or Manus for his dealings with the initial insurrections.
Like, I admitted just don't like Russ, but what is it you find so goddamn appealing? What does he have that I seem to be missing?
>>
>>44145853

So a dream is a legit gripe? You serious nigger?
>>
>>44146180
An accurate prophecy? Absolutely.
>>
What about the Lion ? Fateweaver couldn't tempt him
>>
>>44146228
You're dealing with Russfags here, man.
You can't goddamn convince these fuckers.
>>
>>44145684
he literally started the whole plot in motion, by accident, and he cried like a bitch.

i like his legion though, the Red armor was fucking awesome, the space Ptolemy thing was pretty cool too.
>>
>>44145324
>Literally brute force barbarian, rather than relying on martial prowess
>Can't into any other tactics other than barbarian charge
>Easily tricked
>Hypocrite
>Good primarch
>>
Think logar fucked it up more
>>
These are the shittiest threads on this entire goddamn board.
>>
>>44145769
Angron was a smart dude, with great philosophical values, that got fucking anger-nails hammered into his head, and now he is so angry that he isnt even angry anymore.

Kharn was a much better leader though, 100%, he isnt even angry, he is disappointed. he is so disappointed that the god of anger has him as his chosen champion.
>>
>>44146066
>self appointed

I don't think so. Going by what's in Wolf King andwhat Malcador said, it was a purpose given to him by the Emperor.
>>
>>44146276

Is it a coincidence that they have become more common the more crappy canon-ruining HH novels BL puts out?

And is it also a coincidence that these threads constantly cite said novels, usually to the detriment of the thread quality?

I don't think so. That's way too many coincidences. You can thank BL for making HH more common and more shitty, so now we have more plebeian mouthbreathers posting about it.
>>
>>44146372
Russ is still a fag.
>>
Look here someone with a Titan up there arse. Relax the books are pretty decent still. Stop your tears and move on
>>
>>44146392

Case in point.
>>
>>44145359
One day, One day when I'm drunk off my ass I'm making a Horo Russ Quest.
>>
Making the HH a thing rather than a half-remembered myth has been to the detriment of all concerned.

Including Forge World.

Fuck 30k.
>>
>>44146414
>One day, One day when I'm drunk off my ass I'm making a Homo Russ Quest
FTFY
>>
Don't see the need for your rage. They are decent books that don't need you on the ramparts
>>
>>44146416
This. The spirit has been utterly fucked.
It is, however, really fucking neat seeing models (that should only have ever been collectible) for the primarchs.
>>
>>44146432
Why not both
>>
>>44146308
>"appointed by the Emperor"
>can only take a critically unprepared planet with no Legion fleet and last-minute, last-ditch defences (which are half human, mind) with heavy casualties AND the support of the dedicated anti-psyker troops
As ebin as these threads
>>
>>44146416
>>44146491

FW didn't delve into the lore of it at all. They just provide the rules and background of legion operation doctrines, notable campaigns, and logistics.

It's all BL that ruined it. If BL didn't exist, FW's HH would be even less concrete than 40k fluff.

What have you REALLY read from the HH rulebooks that you didn't already know anyway? Which ones are the ones where Primarchs are saying stupid lines, and building secret hidden empires with the intent to turn their backs on the Imperium, or where Curze kidnaps a billion primarchs to torture? It's all BL.
>>
>>44146762

It's ruined FW by taking scarce bandwidth (that was already >50% 3+) and making a game that is literally "3+ vs. 3+" and taking up something like 85% of their bandwidth.
>>
>>44145324
Horus is cooler.
>>
>>44145684
>implying russfags aren't equally as bad as us
>>
>>44146668
Magnus and his men were supported by Tzeentch and daemons.

Remember that Gyre was one of the "Familiars" the Thousand Sons summon as part of their training. It turned out they were harmless warp creatures. They were daemons, vicious ones.
>>
>>44146926
At least Magnusfags have the tragic arc.
Russfags just have the he's-badass-because-he's-badass dead horse.
>>
>>44146926
Russfags don't start daily "Russ sucks" bait threads. No, Magnusfags are the worst.
>>
>>44146948
They weren't harmless*

>>44146950
Read Wolf King.
>>
>>44146950
Yeah, and there's a vague sense of self-awareness that Magnus, while ultimately being the most well learned and curious of the Primarchs was ironically unaware of the nature of much of the warp, which was the one thing he prided himself on.

>>44146954
lol like this thread isn't b8 as fuck. also if you don't just hide those threads then you're as much to blame for replying to them
>>
>>44146992
>lol like this thread isn't b8 as fuck. also if you don't just hide those threads then you're as much to blame for replying to them

Of course. It's a bait thread stated by Magnusfags. I want you to take OPs picture and reverse search in a 4chan archive and you will see for yourself.

I ain't no Mafnusfag or Russfag. I am just commenting that objectively Magnusfags are the worse.
>>
File: 1449894400670.jpg (35 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
1449894400670.jpg
35 KB, 601x601
>>44145324
i don't care if you're trolling or not, literally kill yourself
Leman Russ fags commit suicide. I don't know how you can be the cringiest primarch when there are 18 other buckets of autism competing.

Glass this thread
>>
>>44147144
>glass this thread
>i'llgetthesand.jpg
>>
>>44146228
You're dealing with Anti-Russfags here, man.
You can't goddamn convince these fuckers.
>>
>ITT Russ fags validate their primarch with a subjective value because they have nothing else
Love it.
>>
File: 1444236451085.png (65 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1444236451085.png
65 KB, 1280x720
>>44145324
nice thread OP
>>
File: 1448619626316.png (42 KB, 510x546) Image search: [Google]
1448619626316.png
42 KB, 510x546
wolf fucker defense force in full swing today
>>
File: Lion.jpg (64 KB, 350x700) Image search: [Google]
Lion.jpg
64 KB, 350x700
Chief autist coming through
and the best primarch
>>
>>44145723
ARGHABLEARGH
>>
>>44148762
I will never forgive Lucas for half assing that fight scene so much
>>
>>44145790
>>44145794
>>44145853
Curze grew up in a hellhole he managed to scare into semi-decent living again.
Emps arrives and takes Curze on a crusade the latter doesn't give two shits about, and lets his planet fall into hellhole default mode again.
Plus Emps has him do the the shittiest most awful job ever:
>my dearest melancholic and mentally fragile son, go flay, rape, torture and generally be horrible to this populace so badly the rest of the system poops their pants and falls back in line

And since the planet becomes hellhole central once more, the legion E gave Curze becomes even more horrendous than it was at the start.

Yeah I'd say he has some legit beef with the Emps.
>>
>>44148604
Lion not best primarch, but pretty top tier. Better than ol' glass jaw.
>>
>>44145684
>Everyone who hates wolffuckers likes Magnus
False.
>>
>>44148881
Why did the Night Lords start recruiting from Nostromo anyway? Curze hated that place and its people were messed up on a good day. Its not like with the Space Wolves where they had to recruit from Fenris due to Russ' freaky geneseed.
>>
>>44145324
>Why do I love Leman Russ so much?

bc ur a fag and would prolly fuck furries too
>>
>>44146414
Why not now
>>
>>44149161
In tactics, courage, dueling, autism and loyalty, none could match the Lion.

Least of all Russy Yiff.
>>
>>44146414
Get drunk now.
>>
>>44146217
>an accurate prophecy
not
>batshit crazy
>>
>>44145574
>Lion El'Jonson was too autistic to realize that Russ was laughing at the stupidity of their fight instead of at him and sucker punched him
Russ sucker punched him to start the fight because Lion killed a rebel governor that Russ wanted to kill because of "muh honour."
>Even Lorgar who was Angy Ron's BFF said Angron was retarded for "winning" that fight
Lorgar is pretty retarded

>Angron and Russ fight
>Angron could kill Russ
>Wolves suffered higher losses
>Wolves are the smaller legion
>The Wolves need Russ more than the World Eaters need Angron
If the fight had continued Russ would have died and even had Angron died the Wolves still probably would have lost because Angron wasn't a commander, he was a leader in the sense of "follow my general direction of slaughter."

>Oh no the emperor is in a coma, should I try to fight to maintain the Imperium?
>Nah I'm gonna go wander off to look for a magic apple
The only loyalists who aren't shit tier are the ones who died fighting instead of fucking off to the eye of terror for some retarded reason.
>>
>>44145574
>>Even Lorgar who was Angy Ron's BFF said Angron was retarded for "winning" that fight

There is NO way to read that fight as anything but an overwhelming victory for the world eaters. Russ "did his job" and had Angron in a position to kill him. Angron called him out and told him to finish it. Russ pussed out and then proceeded to get rekt as he tried to escape.

Space wolves... more like space pusses.
>>
>>44151317
My favorite part is that the Russ defenders have to disregard all evidence they just read and opt for another character's opinion to assert their claim.
>>
Question to all SWfags. How does empire looks upon SW wulfen mutation? Do SW try to keep it to themselves and hide it(just like the inner circles of DA try to hide what really happened), or is it well knowned fact as a BA black rage?
>>
>>44145622
Ferrus was loyal to a fault.
His BFF vouldn't even convince him.
>>
>>44151472
Its that shitty "no one can actually lose" mentality that BL has been having where even though the wolves lost, they had to write it as if they didn't, because they didn't want but hurt wolf fags.

Its the same shit that ruined the battle of Prospero.
>>
>>44151521
People probably knows that there is something off with the Space Wolves geneseed, but it doesn't matter since Space Wolves hasn't agreed to any of the Codex Astartes rules and are indipendent from the Ecclisiarchy.
>>
Vulkan > Russ

Vulkan was far more caring, considerate, bigger, better, stronger and could probably pull Leman's head off if the Wolves came for the Salamanders.
>>
>>44146291
we /khârn/ now
>>
File: 4chan.png (220 KB, 500x372) Image search: [Google]
4chan.png
220 KB, 500x372
Why are the primarchs such a triggering topic for /tg/?
>>
>>44154619
cause manchildren don't want their favourite make-believe friends to look like paedos.
>>
>>44145777
>serious discussion

Bruh?

Let's just shit post this god damn thread out of existence the same way we do everyday.
>>
>>44145622
>>44145574
>The most loyal
You guys sure have a funny way of spelling Alpharious.
>>
>>44154619
Infantilism.
>>
OH FUCK! THEY LET MORE OF THE YOUNG CLAWS OUT AGAIN! YOU CUNTS BETTER GET BACK IN LINE!

SERIOUSLY, ENOUGH WITH THE RUSS PANDERING. HE WAS AN A+ COCKSUCKER, AND I DONT MEAN HUMAN COCKS. WHY DO YOU THINK HE KEPT THOSE WOLVES WITH HIM EVERY GODDAMN MOMENT. HIS RUTTING WAS INTOLERABLE!

FUCK LEMAN RUSS, HE FUCKING RUINED US! YEARS AGO SPACE WOLVES USED TO BE A COOL, VIKING THEMED, CHAPTER. WE WERE LIKE THE SALAMANDERS AND THE RAVEN GUARD WHERE WE HAD COOL GIMMICKS AND LOOKS BUT WERE STILL FUNCTIONING MARINES, LED BY A BRO-TIER CHAPTER MASTER.

BUT NOOOOOOOO

WE HAD TO BECOME A "WOLF CHAPTER" AND BE FORCED OVER THE EDGE. SERIOUSLY, WHEN I WAS AROUND WE WERE JUST CRAZY FUCKERS WHO RIPPED OUT OUR ENEMIES' THROATS WITH OUR TEETH. NOW YOU'RE FUCKING RIDING WOLVES INTO BATTLE. YOU KNOW WHAT ELSE YOU CAN RIDE INTO BATTLE? FUCKING BIKES! MAYBE EVEN A FUCKING BIKE THAT HAS GUNS ATTACHED!

FUCKING EMPEROR THE SHIT THE WOLVES HAVE BECOME!

FUCK IT ITS NOT WORTH IT ANYMORE!
>>
>>44157456
...Fuck, who woke him up?
>>
>>44157456
Oh sweet Emperor someone woke up Bjorn.

I wonder if its possible to elect him as the next Great Wolf when Logar kicks the bucket.

Then he can change the title to something less retarded.
>>
>>44157456
(Drunkenly) Bjorn...(hic) your..y.y.y.your my only friend(hic)and i Love ya (passes out)
>>
>>44157456
Bjorn, please go.
>>
>>44157456
All hail Bjorn. Saviour of the space yiffs.
>>
File: 1448905832857.gif (644 KB, 470x324) Image search: [Google]
1448905832857.gif
644 KB, 470x324
>>44157456
ALL IS DUST!
>>
>>44145622
and Lion
>>
>>44159727
>implying
>>
File: 1448712340133.jpg (365 KB, 1342x1342) Image search: [Google]
1448712340133.jpg
365 KB, 1342x1342
>>44145324

>"Oy, boss!!"
>"Look at dis'..."
>"Da' 'umies like to fook wulvs."
>>
>>44145684

> Ruins everything
> Not Kor Phaeron

Larn 2 loar
>>
File: Footstool story.png (357 KB, 896x4008) Image search: [Google]
Footstool story.png
357 KB, 896x4008
>>44145710
>>44145749
>>
>>44153617
I love Vulkan but sadly the guy just doesn't get a lot of lore and hasn't done a lot important in the Imperium. He may be incorruptibly loyal, ridiculously strong, and the most sympathetic and protective towards regular humans, but he just doesn't get the sheer hype most of the other Primarchs get. He's like Khan, another one of my favorites. A really cool guy with a good head on his shoulders and his heart in the right place, but he's not one of GW's 'popular' ones.
>>
>>44160760
Cuz their both fags lol
>>
>>44160853
Lion isn't? Like literally. But regardless, the main reason is actually probably that they don't have the drama, dark past, and angst they use to push many of the other primarchs, and neither has any big failures they can get poked with either.
>>
>>44155413

> Alpharious

You have a funny way of spelling Alpharius
>>
>>44145622
Remember that time the Space Wolves were so loyal they almost got declared traitors because they believed that defending humanity was more impotent that SUPA SECRITZ
>>
>>44157476
QUIET YOU PETTY FURRIES, GO BACK TO TAKING WOLF DICKS UP THOSE PUSSIES YOU TRY TO PASSOFF AS YOUR ASSHOLES. FUCKING SUBMISSIVE YOUNG SCRUBS.

>>44157539
OH SWEET GOODNESS NO! THESE CUNTS ARE COMPLETELY BROKEN BY THIS POINT. GIVE ME A NEW CHAPTER OR SOMETHING, ANYTHING BUT THESE WOLVES! THE BEST WE CAN TO IS SEND THEM ALL ON A "GREAT HUNT" AT WHATEVER WORLD ANGRON IS CURRENTLY ON AND THEN REBUILD FROM THE BOTTOM UP.

>>44157793
POOR FUCKER, JUST COULDNT STOP SNORTING THAT WARP DUST...

>>44158498
IM NOT SAVING YOU ASSWIPE

>>44160760
I GOTTA SAY, I DID LIKE THE GUY. FELT LIKE HE KNEW WHAT HE WAS DOING. MISS THE FELLA.
>>
>>44145808
Lion is best primarch
>>
>>44145631
>Horus was able to baffle the Emperor and other primarchs with his treachery, but was never able to the exploit a primarch so stupidly perfectly like he was with predictably violent Russ
Tell that to Ferrus Manu's, Corax, vulkan and every other guy at the dropside massacre.
>>
>>44162042
>Tricking people by orbitally bombarding them while they're on a mission.
Is not the same as
>Tricking your brother into defying his orders to directly kill another brother.
>>
File: 1432422791042.jpg (49 KB, 493x828) Image search: [Google]
1432422791042.jpg
49 KB, 493x828
>>44146066
Not that anon
>What measure do you use to support Russ' loyalty?
-He was trusted with enough Custodes and sisters of battle to rekt Prospero
-He was sanctioned with overseeing the thousand sons and find evidence for the trail of nikea
-He was sanctioned to send observers to every chapter when Horus turned traitor
-He and his chapter were appointed to oversee the loyalty of every chapter before the Heresy
>His self appointed status of "executioner"?
Everyone knew he was the executioner, every legion knew that was fact, and many suspected they were sanctioned to take down the other two legions and was the reason Magnus fear them the most because when they are send to wreack shit they would do it, no matter the cost.
> His actions can't rival that of Dorn, Sanguinius, or Guilliman.
I will only reckon that they weren't better than Guilliman, but the imperial fist? Fuck them, I don't dare to talk bad about hawkguy, he's awesome, but I see Russ and sangui at the same level of participation during the great crusade.
>He may have been trusted, but not nearly as much as
He was trusted enough to oversee every other legion and their loyalty.
>Like, I admitted just don't like Russ, but what is it you find so goddamn appealing? What does he have that I seem to be missing?
He was loyal, he wouldn't doubt, he wouldn't back down, he would die if it was needed, he knew the dangers magnus was exposing his sons and the road of damnation magnus was creating, he didn't care what any of his brothers thought of him, and wouldn't give them any quarter, he would do what he was tasked and needed to do to the very end and just so would his sons do the same.
>>
>>44162591
>to rekt Prospero
His mission was to take Magnus into custody, hoss. Not to burn the planet.
>>
>>44162591
And yet he couldn't stop being a fag.
>>
>>44151521
The Emperor knew, he didn't care, that's that, is the "land raider situation" all over again.
>>
>literally any Primarch mattering when Sanguinius exists

Most loyal, #2 in combat, and he died for your sins.
>>
File: 1435297419866.gif (2 MB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
1435297419866.gif
2 MB, 360x270
>>44154751
>>44156677
>playing this card on /tg/
>>
>>44162721
Let's be honest, Prospero would get rekt either way, the thousand sons wouldn't allowed that to happen.
>>
File: 1449848249628.jpg (12 KB, 716x59) Image search: [Google]
1449848249628.jpg
12 KB, 716x59
>>44162732
All primachs were fags, specially fulgrim.
>>
>>44163094
>the thousand sons wouldn't allowed that to happen
Magnus was sitting there pouting and entirely willing to be brought in/killed.
>>
>>44163127
And killed a guy because he read magnus mind and wanted to rise the defences.
>>
>>44163120
I heard people often called the Khan savage.

Now I know why.

Fulgrim v. Khan would be an interesting Primarch fight too.
>>
>>44162591
>but the imperial fist? Fuck them,

Not very space wolf of you to talk down on the imperial fists, russ loved dorn.. imperial fists did a fuck of a lot for the emperor and his imperium too dude.
>>
>>44163558
I lost all my respect for him with the PTSD thing with curze.
>>
>>44145622
Implying Alpharius omegon isnt the most loyal
>>
>>44146954
Yes its not like Russfags start daily Russ is the fucking best thread
>>
>>44145324
That furrybait tho
>>
>>44165415
You have to retarded to think that. Oh wait, you are really retarded.
>>
>>44146926
>>44145684
> Thinking Magnus or Russ are best primarchs
> Not thinking it's Farsight
>>
>>44161370
We need to get Bjorn a new Chapter.

Next founding he needs to be elected as part of the training cadre.

Maybe we can even find some pre-Russ gene-seed in storage. The stuff the old Terran-born Space Wolves were using.

I imagine that the High Lords will throw a bitch fit. Starting a new gene-line of Russ' kin. We need to convince them of how much Bjorn really didn't like Russ.

Also the rest of the training cadre needs to be from a mixture of Blood Angels, Dark Angels and Salamanders for a mixture of practical skills, good discipline and an appreciation for knowledge.

At no point should the dog fuckers of Fenris ever be aware of what is going on until at least 500 years after founding when the new chapter is established enough to realize just how retarded the Fenrisians are.
>>
>>44145324
This is completely irrelevant. Alpharius is and always has been the Primarch of the so-called Space Wolves. Leman Russ is just an eccentric character he played to disguise his Legion for a time. Are you seriously fooled by a cheap wig, a ridiculous accent and a clearly made-up-on-the-spot legion name. He eventually just ran out of puns and starting naming everything wolf stuff, and people believed him.

This is all to disguise the fact that the Alpha Legion is the true hand of the Emperor, his only trusted force and his last remaining will. All hail Alpharius. All three of him.
>>
>>44168033
That's fucking bullshit.

But its good bullshit.

Bjorn was Omegon.
>>
>>44160760
Hopefully they'll flesh him out now he's returned in Deathfire... I hope. He has a lot of potential.
>>
>>44162945
I thought Sanguinius was number one, and Horus only won because of Chaos.
>>
>>44171601
Didn't they make him into some kind of completely immortal deathless guy?
>>
>>44171623
They did, but it's left ambiguous as to whether he still has that power after Unremembered Empire.
>>
>>44171699
It's really dumb.
>>
Apparently I posted something here last night. I can't remember anything. I woke up handcuffed to my bed with a receipt from a Fenrisian Pub and a Slaaneshi brothel AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT HAPPENED
Thread replies: 145
Thread images: 20

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.