[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What Character Class Are You Playing /tg/ ?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3
File: 36-Cecil1-Status.gif (920 B, 64x64) Image search: [Google]
36-Cecil1-Status.gif
920 B, 64x64
What Character Class Are You Playing /tg/ ?
>>
Right now? Barbarian/Scout/Ranger
>>
>>44135826
Paladin.
>>
>>44135826
Hunter, will probably branch out into healer at level 4.
>>
Just finished the backstory for my underhiver scum in an upcoming DH game. As for current games, I've got a monk and a sorcerer respectively in two different Pathfinder games.
>>
File: Mutants and Masterminds.png (532 KB, 1200x533) Image search: [Google]
Mutants and Masterminds.png
532 KB, 1200x533
>>44135826
The big guy.
>>
>>44135826

Barbarian/Mech Pilot/KGB agent

>>44135910

Muh nigga
>>
>>44135826
Mystic Theurge. All of the magic is NOT ENOUGH MAGIC
>>
>>44136063
Just to be completely 100% totally sure, are you in three games, or one insane one?
>>
Fighter. Surprisingly I haven't died dozens of times like how many anons on this board constantly complain about.
>>
>>44135826
In one campaign I'm a wizard in another one I am a barbarian
>>
>>44135826
Ogre. Yeah, there are classes in this game, but ogre about sums it up.
>>
>>44136199
What's it like sucking in one and being awesome in the other?
>>
>>44135826
>>44135826
I'm gonna explode in your butthole *
>>
>>44135826
I'm Forever GM over here, but a friend wants to run a game as soon as he can find enough players, and I'll be a 13th Age goblin Fighter.

I had considered running a multiclassed human Paladin/Sorcerer, but I'm not really sure how to make their very different combat styles complement one another. I mean, I can still figure out how to make the two halves work fairly well on their own, but really I'd just have to play her as a slightly tanky Sorcerer who can occasionally hit things hard. She appeals to me more for story reasons than mechanical ones.

Her One Unique Thing is that she was a noble Paladin who stopped her sorcerous archnemesis from completing a ritual by throwing herself into his summoning circle. They fused together and became significantly weaker, sort of canceling each other out. Now they need to work together to get split apart.
>>
>>44135826
ur mom lmao
>>
>>44135826
Stealth Archer
>>
>>44135826
Currently, I'm going to be stuck with a Rogue on my first ever D&D game; DM couldn't figure out a way to shoehorn in the Paladin I wanted to play in the middle of a dungeon, so I get to have my first character be a Rogue who's actually working for the villain.

Definitely going to try to kill him off as soon as I can reasonably get the Paladin in; I really don't care for my first D&D experience to be me playing a character type I just don't like that much.
>>
>>44136913
>DM couldn't figure out a way to shoehorn in the Paladin I wanted to play in the middle of a dungeon, so I get to have my first character be a Rogue who's actually working for the villain.
wow, what a shit tier dm
>>
>>44136962
Meh, just going to have the Rogue until we finish up the dungeon. Might even suggest using his death/escape to introduce the Paladin. The DM was clear that he wasn't going to force me to play a Rogue, but I took him up on his offer because I wanted to get in ASAP.
>>
>>44135910
Same. I just hope I don't get tired of being a paladin anytime soon. I should branch out just in case.
>>
>>44136121

In three games.

But it'd make one fucking amazing character, wouldn't it?
>>
Pastamancer.
>>
>>44135826
Soldier.
>>
>>44137026
Your DM could have had him be a prisoner that they come across; throw in a small encounter, have the rest of the party rescue you and then y'all go find your gear.

In other news, I have no idea what class I'll be playing, because the game's just started and we make the characters as people with the DM assigning classes and aspects later.
>>
Classless system, but a technician/shotgunner in practice.
>>
>>44137504
Line of Linguine!

Cone of Conchiglie!

POWER WORD: AL DENTE!
>>
Fighter/Sorcerer
>>
Human.
>>
5th ed Human Monk
>>
Lawful Good Necromancer.

I managed to convince the DM that this was viable/sane by explaining the difference between necroMANCY and necroURGY. (It helps that he's somewhat autistic about wording.)

I can't summon zombies to my bidding, but I can chat with the skeleton in the corner about what he's seen come through before us and whether he'll let me animate his bones if I promise to bring them back to his family for a burial/cremation/whatever the proper customs for his people are.
>>
In theory Tsuruchi Archer, in practice Ronin, but shhhh no-one's tumble to the fact I can't shoot straight yet.
>>
>>44141179
Hey there fellow L5R anon.

Playing a Yoritomo Bushi/Courtier who hasn't a lick of Intimidation, but has Temptation all day erry day. And all the appearance advantages.

Definately the party face.
>>
>>44135826
Samurai in space
>inb4 weaboo
>>
File: duskblade.jpg (102 KB, 400x368) Image search: [Google]
duskblade.jpg
102 KB, 400x368
If I could ever find a group, and if I could break out of the mold that is me being forever DM,

I always wanted to try building a Duskblade.
>>
>>44135826
Zenith Caste.
>>
Just finished playing as a rogue hobbit.

Pretty much was the bravest of the group, despite having such low health and no armour, I've taken a vampire maiar head on, taking only 2 damage from rolling down the stairs. I kept sneaking back into the rhudar camp command tent, luckily surviving after running like fuck. Then finally I sacrificed myself by setting myself and a ringwraith on fire and then blowing up the boat we were on.
>>
>>44135826
Right now, a Monk, but I play any fist class really.
>>
Tremere
>>
>>44136806
Double cowardly.
>>
Playing Savage Worlds.
So no classes.
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.