[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Werewolf models
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: BvglavEIUAALLMz.jpg (32 KB, 600x325) Image search: [Google]
BvglavEIUAALLMz.jpg
32 KB, 600x325
I am looking for some decent Werewolf models, preferably somewhere that I can get a lot of them for not terribly much money.

It's just that I just started collecting Space Wolves and I think it'd be kind of cool to run a bunch of Werewolf-like modesl as a Fenrisian Wolf Pack, sort of, the Space Wolves deploying all of the initiates that fell to the Canis Helix and became half-wolf monstrosities.
>>
>>44090064
>initiates that fell to the Canis Helix and became half-wolf monstrosities.
I thought that was the Space Wolves in general.
>>
>>44090064
>Have half an idea of trying to start a miniature company with other people
>see this
>its impossible for us to go even close to that professional quality level
jesus christ.
>>
>>44090318
There's plenty of mediocre and even poor sculptors out there making minis with their friends in a small company, anon.
You don't have to make something stunning, just something people want.
You can always get better with practice, anyway.
>>
>>44090318
Just make it worth its price. If the quality is low, then so is the price.
>>
File: Loupe Lenapi 009.jpg (330 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Loupe Lenapi 009.jpg
330 KB, 1600x1200
>>44090064
Rackham's old Wolfen of Yllia models might be suitable for what you want, depending on how feral you want them to be. There's some plastic prepaints floating about from when the company died that are quite cheap as well. You'll need to do some converting and repainting, obviously.
>>
>>44090075
Only wulfen
>>
>>44090064
The Skin wolves from Forge world looks pretty good. http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/en-SE/Skin-Wolves
>>
File: 1373896465660.jpg (278 KB, 1200x1500) Image search: [Google]
1373896465660.jpg
278 KB, 1200x1500
>>44090064
>Werewolf-like modesl as a Fenrisian Wolf Pack, sort of, the Space Wolves deploying all of the initiates that fell to the Canis Helix

So normal Fenrisian Wolves?
>>
>>44090477
This. Many companies are just hobbies of the owner, and so can produce some niche products that wouldn't be economically feasible for professional firm. Try to make something even slightly original and it can found its market.
>>
>>44090619
Wrath of the kings have somewhat similar design, I think they share some of the art team.
>>
Out of stock at the moment, but when they come back in:

http://www.manticgames.com/mantic-shop/kings-of-war/undead/product/undead-werewolves-3-figures.html

Kings of War is a fun game.
>>
The Emperor's Yiffiest
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.