[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some cool supernatural organizations? I'm running
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
File: dgww2a.gif (18 KB, 252x300) Image search: [Google]
dgww2a.gif
18 KB, 252x300
What are some cool supernatural organizations? I'm running a paranormal game that needs lots of different spooky agencies. All i got now is SCP, Delta Green, and Taskforce VALKYRIE. Preferably government organizations but other stuff is good too like maybe a secret catholic church order or something

I remember seeing an alignment chart once that had a bunch of these but I didn't save it.
>>
File: Laundry Intro.png (1 MB, 2426x1570) Image search: [Google]
Laundry Intro.png
1 MB, 2426x1570
>>
File: 0verview.jpg (100 KB, 500x700) Image search: [Google]
0verview.jpg
100 KB, 500x700
>>44075818
>>
File: BPRD_0029.jpg (332 KB, 1000x677) Image search: [Google]
BPRD_0029.jpg
332 KB, 1000x677
Can't forget the The Bureau for Paranormal Research and Defence, they're great. Unusual as they're both a spooky, supernatural government agency and more or less completely out in the open about what they do and the unusual abilities of some of their employees (in the comics, anyway).

As I've been on a 2000AD kick I remembered these as well - [Insert Nation] Psi-Division, Vatican White Ops, Cabalistics Incorporated and the Special Police Taskforce for the Enforcement of The Accord between the Kingdoms of England and Hell, and Vector 13
>>
>>44076821
From what the logo at the right of Umbrella comes from? I tried to Google the quote but I've found nothing.
>>
File: Preacher SoC.jpg (26 KB, 236x522) Image search: [Google]
Preacher SoC.jpg
26 KB, 236x522
>>44075818
>a secret catholic church order or something
Opus Dei?
>>
>>44077125
Wait...

You actually googled "The one we didn't know. Help us out!"?
>>
>>44078531
Well, that was the only information I had...
>>
>>44077125
>>44078531
>>44078599
I tried with only the logo this time...thats "Czerka Arms - Star Wars" I'm really retarded because I actually did both Kotor games.
>>
>>44077248
>>44076274
OP here. Thanks a bunch for the recommendations, I'll look into some of those.
>>44076821
I was thinking more along the lines of the monster hunting organizations in Hunter the vigil. Groups that are more like secretive good guys instead of shadowy corporate villains.
>>
>>44079368
That's not the genre. That's adolescent fiction.

The genre demands that in order to fight the secret fight, we have to become almost as bad as the enemy. Maybe worse.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.