[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm currently playing a game where a few players are tempted
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3
File: Cultists.jpg (136 KB, 376x244) Image search: [Google]
Cultists.jpg
136 KB, 376x244
I'm currently playing a game where a few players are tempted to enter a blood pact with each other.

What are the benefits and disadvantages of this?
>>
>>44072981
>Players
Not their characters?
>>
Advantages :
- players know the other players are serious as fuck about this campaign

Disadvantages :
- possible infection/disease from the open wound to open wound sharing of blood
- death from embarrassment later in life upon reflecting you entered into a blood pact with other players over a tabletop RPG campaign
>>
>>44072981
>What are the benefits and disadvantages of this?

We have literally no way of answering that because you didn't specify what system you're playing.
>>
>>44072987
Some people would call you a pedant for that. I am not one of them though as I find it amusing.
>>
File: image.jpg (53 KB, 480x240) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53 KB, 480x240
Pro: tighter unit cohesion and a greater bond between players.

Con: if one of you have AIDS you're all fucked.
>>
Assuming you're talking about medieval fantasy?
It gives a good ingame reason for the party's loyalty to each other.
>>
>>44072981
Do you want to make this magical?

There can be extra benefits and disadvantages if you are the GM and want them to.
>>
File: is that so.png (397 KB, 466x472) Image search: [Google]
is that so.png
397 KB, 466x472
>>44072981
One of them will say 'by the way, I have AIDs' once its done and over with
>>
>>44072981
Whatever the GM decides they are.
>>
Strong empathic bonuses, knowing what is up with each other over distance, stuff like that. Also being vulnerable to magic that targets one person's soul, probably gets all of them to some extent.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.