[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
https://youtu.be/qE6Gmy2t-Es Wow that was very pathetic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: _20151209_004704.jpg (27 KB, 540x298) Image search: [Google]
_20151209_004704.jpg
27 KB, 540x298
https://youtu.be/qE6Gmy2t-Es

Wow that was very pathetic
>>
For a free video series it isn't too pathetic. I wouldn't pay for this stuff at all though.
>>
Someone should have given James a copy of Philip K Dick's Eye in the Sky. It's basically this but far more coherent. The characters in Eye in the Sky travel from world to world where each character takes turn as the "god" of that world. Every time the "god" gets knocked out or killed they all move on to the next world.
>>
I found pathetic he trying to hard to explain things that nobody cared for in first place and saying he dont want to spoil some things. James, nobody cares.
>>
>>44067266
Not as pathetic as the people here complaining about someone doing their own thing for fun and sharing it for free.
>>
>>44067412
32,000 views. Clearly some people care. It doesn't mean it's good though. It's B-grade Philip K Dick. But I'm willing to give it more of a slide because this is just James having fun.

It's rather harmless OP.
>>
>>44067469
I recorded myself eating a sandwich and got 8000 views.
>>
>>44067523
You got a link?

I feel the need to critique your taste in sandwiches.

And I never said it was good. I just said that people care. People often care about stupid shit.
>>
>>44067266
It was a pretty good series, but I'd like to see a series that started out with a plot, and not a plot he tacked on and developed as he went.
Also, why is Bootsy so fucking cool?
>>
>>44067523
[citation needed]
>>
>>44067412
he's explaining things because he had fun making the series and wants to share his thought process

that's cool
though I'm not a huge fan of board james
>>
>>44067523
Okay sport.
>>
>>44067523
Patrick?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.