[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Iron Kingdoms Quest
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: flipthrough.jpg (152 KB, 955x440) Image search: [Google]
flipthrough.jpg
152 KB, 955x440
I gotta wake up early tomorrow today and I can't sleep, so lets do this until I can't anymore.
I'm a fairly slow "writer" so be warned.

After a truly dreadful journey you finally arrived at the Bainsmarket train station. You where suspicious, but now the reason of the exaggerated for the undisclosed security job started making sense to you. If the Farrows are only half as aggressive on your next train ride as the one you just had, then probably only because they'll fear that Bogrin or other nasties might have the same target.
The weekly pay of 70 gc with food and lodging thrown in is pretty sweet though and its not like you'll back down from a challenge so you make your way to the branch office of "Sigmurs Transport" to register.

You are:
Male. Yes the only option sry /d/

Human
The by far predominant race in the Iron Kingdoms.

Dwarf
Or Rhulfolk, are a short but sturdy and steadfast people. Living in Rhul some seek adventure in the Iron Kingdoms as mercenaries and traders.

Nyss(Elves)
Tribal people who where recently almost wiped out. A rugged race that hail from the frozen north and the chosen race of the winter god Nyssor. Sorcerers are common among them.

Ogrun
Ogrun are fierce-looking, formidable creatures who tower over most other races and are capable of remarkable feats of strength. After the Clockwork Revolution Ogrun adapted to city life as laborers and mercenaries. They cannot wield Magic.

Trollkin
Trollkin are large and physically imposing, with distinctive skin whose hue may range from dark blue to blue-green. Divided between the wilderness kriels, who are often at odds with human civilization, and those who have integrated into the cities as citizens of the Iron Kingdoms.

Also specify what kind of character you want to be. There are lots of choices in Iron Kingdoms for that. Warrior wearing a steam powered Armor (ironheads), Sorcerer, Gun mage....

If we don't get a consensus after 30 mins or smth I'll chose.
>>
>>44066807
>but now the reason of the exaggerated for the undisclosed security
exaggerated pay
Slow and tired
>>
Warrior dwarf. Don't know shit about Iron Kingdoms
>>
>>44066807
Human
>>
>Human

Either a gunmage or a member of the Circle.
>>
>>44066807
>Trollkin
For the laugh.
>>
>>44066807
>>44066998
Make that Human Gun mage pls
>>
Ogrun Puglist
>>
>>44067048
Isnt there a trollkin song class? I sat wet become that.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d2)

>>44067235
>>44067048
>>44067028
>>44066998
1 Trollkin Fell caller (I wouldn't exactly call it singing)
2 Human gun mage
>>
>>44067283
Trollkin it is writing
>>
>>44066807
Human Llael resistance gun mage/highwayman hitting Khadoran supply lines.
>>
>>44067297
You find the building rather quickly, for a branch office it almost looks like the headquarters of a small company. The inside is bustling with activity, dwarfs running around handling documents and shouting orders at each other and the workers hauling crates or directing laborjacks. You spot an important enough looking dwarf standing on a pile of crates signing documents and handing out orders. He looks busy enough, you decide to get right to the point. "Greetings I am here for the security job.", holding up the advertisement poster.
He looks you up and down briefly before directing you to a small room in the back. There were several well travelled looking individuals inside from all the races across the Iron Kingdoms from Ogrun, Trollkin and Dwarves, Iosan(also elves), Nyss and even a couple of Gobbers though the majority were Human. You count about 30, but you doubt that many hold up to your level of experience.
A group of 3 Trollkin catch your eye, they seem to be dressing and acting like city dwellers but you spotted a tattoo under ones coat designating him to a Kriel. The job turned out to be guards for a multiple stage train journey with the first stage being from their current location in Bainsmarket to the Pt. Bourne. Lodging was aboard the train and food would be courtesy of the trains own catering carriage. It was also made clear that there would be no return journeys provided and unless someone took the entire round trip back to Bainsmarket they'd have to find their way home by their own means should they wish to terminate their employment further along the route. The thought of travelling halfway across Immoren and potentially being hundreds of miles from home in hostile territory put off several of the crowd...of the candidates remaining 12 were selected.
The group of Trollkin you spotted before where among the ones leaving.

Do you accept the contract or not? You have no attachments that would hinder you making this journey.
>>
>>44066807
>>>/b/
>>
>>44067911
y
>>
>>44067911
Also choose 1 Weaponskill (pistols, greatsword etc.) and 4 Fell calls from skill 2-3
Or 2 weaponskills and 3 Fell calls from skill 2

Fell call 2:
Cacophony, drowns out all other sounds
Heroic Ballad, Friendly trollkin (including yourself) characters become fearless and hit stuff better
enough to deal damage and damage material
Signal Call, A shout that can be heard for miles
Call of Defiance, You and your trollkin friends are harder to kill

Fell call 3:
Reverberation, shout so hard it vibrates wherever you direct your voice hard
Ripper, Stunning, ear bleading, glass shattering stuff
>>
Well I gotta go now.
Not a very successful thread but thanks for everybody that participated anyway.
Peace
>>
File: 1449090670598.png (165 KB, 600x675) Image search: [Google]
1449090670598.png
165 KB, 600x675
>>44068372
Read other quests before making one yourself if you're a first timer. Here's a guide.
>>
>>44068372
>>44068124
We also need a second class and an archetype.

I vote gifted and gun mage. Assuming this thread continues
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.