[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Medieval knights in a nuclear bunker What would happen?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4
File: GqSuEih.jpg (202 KB, 1066x886) Image search: [Google]
GqSuEih.jpg
202 KB, 1066x886
>Medieval knights in a nuclear bunker

What would happen?
>>
>>44062776
You would have a bunch of fascinated knights
>>
While they're in the bunker? Buttsecks.
>>
They'd just be highly trained melee combatant in a nuclear bunker. Likely they'd be confused by the modern technology starting out, but get used to it within a few weeks. Many of them if they are landed knights will not be used to such small living spaces and not having servants/squires/other workers. Fights would likely break out between them once food began running short.

I'd see it imploding within a year, or within a month of beginning rationing, which ever came first.
>>
Due to lack of modern Hygiene they'd all die within the year
>>
that's a really tiny bunker compared to the size of those grass blades.
>>
>>44062776
>Medieval knights in a nuclear bunker
Brotherhood of Steel?
>>
>>44062821
Not sure if joking...
>>
>>44062844
Yeah Lilliput really went to hell.
>>
>>44062859
It's a bunch of guys with no concept of plumbing in an enclosed space that they (assumedly) can't leave

Medieval Hygiene is all well and fine when you are spread out and can toss your leavings out the window but that all changes when you have to operate a toilet with no concept of the item beyond bowl you shit in, that is unless they shit in bowls that they brought to their beds as bedpans and assume the toilet is a source of fresh water.
>>
>>44062844
>that's a really tiny bunker compared to the size of those grass blades.

Clearly this is a setting where bugs became the dominant species, but are the same size. Clearly these medieval ant knights are the remnants of a post apoc ant civilization, after their enemies, the Roaches (or the cocks, as they slander them) have used a nuclear option finally, and they have begun anew. Sadly, the cycle may repeat itself in the coming years.
>>
>>44062776

I curse Vault-tech for making another stupid fucking social experiment.

And then I praise them when the young kidnapped children they indoctrinated into believing they were medieval knights figure out how to open the vault door and they go on a crusade across the wasteland with their laser-rifle lances, mechanical steeds, and plasma swords.
>>
>>44064092
this is now a vault thread. every post ending in 2 is true.
>>
>>44062945
A toilet isn't fucking rocket science. They'd stare at it a moment, one of them would reach out and hit the lever, it'd flush, and they'd all go "Oooh"
>>
>>44064597
This post is a lie
>>
>>44064092
You forgot the Wazer Wiffle
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=idjM3Jrp4Yw
>>
File: Use of male toilets.jpg (143 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
Use of male toilets.jpg
143 KB, 1600x1200
>>44064621
There might be couple other things they will have problems with - artificial light, canned food, stuff like that, but I agree with you that they should be able to figure it out. Especially if the equipment comes with some basic instructions.
>>
>>44064649
+1 Propz
>>
>>44062844
What is this a bunker for ant knights?
>>
>>44064621
>A toilet isn't fucking rocket science.
As someone who worked at Wal-Mart for two years, I wonder if this is universally true.
>>
>>44064621
But why would they assume it's for shitting in? That's the main obstacle to their proper usage of a toilet.
>>
>>44064621
Tell that to India
>>
>>44064621
Wait... the lever?

Oh god, this changes everything! I've just been buying a new one each time.
>>
File: W3.png (319 KB, 487x413) Image search: [Google]
W3.png
319 KB, 487x413
I'm just waiting for someone to post bunkers
>>
>>44064947
The fact that it is a seat with a hole in it would be a big clue such things did exist at the time
>>
>>44062844
giant mutated nuke grass, most likely.
>>
>>44064621
I assume they'd be given abasic run down of what does what, but as somebody who cleans toilets for a "living" I'd say even then... it'd be an issue. People are inherently lazy and disgusting.
>>
>>44065916
That's apathy rather than ignorance though
>>
>>44066751
It sure seems like ignorance to me. Like why on earth wouldn't you use toilet paper? Or why wouldn't you wash your hands? Or lift the god damned seat so you don't get piss all over your shoes? Bunch of animals.
>>
>>44062776
Lifeweb: Theatre of Pain is what you'd have
>>
>>44064092
Deus Vault!
>>
>>44067356
They know how to do these things they just don't care
>>
>>44064763

First one at least makes sense when some people have only ever used squat toilets but the second?

Please don't just go into the toilet stall and shit on the floor? Is this a problem somewhere?
>>
>>44068437
India maybe, but i guess they prefer the street.
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 512x288
Ad Victoriam brother.
>>
>>44068437
India and China.
>>
>>44068437
>>44068485
DESIGNATED
>>
>>44062776
Brotherhood of steel
>>
>>44068559

SHITTING
>>
>>44068572

STREETS
>>
>>44062945
Why won't you stop touching me!
Daboo, daboo.
>>
>>44062776
It would be the second strangest season of Big Brother yet.
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.