[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Penal Regiment /tg/: Once More Unto the Breach Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 8
Men, much as it pains me to admit it, your day off is over and back to war we must go. We'll be heading up to the moon to engage some Orks, so make sure your armour is checked and grab a Flamer or Melta if you can.
I'll be in the Command Center if you need me before departure.
>>
File: Assassine.jpg (38 KB, 960x411) Image search: [Google]
Assassine.jpg
38 KB, 960x411
>Wakes up with the worst hangover in human history.
I... had the weirdest... dream...
>Notices she's in the bunk.
>It was not a dream.
>Screams internally.

Reminder that we have a steam group and a 1d4chan page now. If any wants to join the steam group give your profile name to gary when he shows up and he'll add you to the group after a friend invite.
>>
>>44056492
>Alice is already up, taking a break from working on her leg armour to toss an injector at Lix.
Hm? Was it the dream where everybody actually gets along? I have that dream sometimes.
>>
I-I...
>Blushing.
More like the dream of hangoverland...

W-was there any word from Amelia...?
>>
>>44056515
That injector will help with that, into the neck and wait ten minutes.

And...n-no. No idea how that's going t-to go.
>>
>>44056537
>LIX uses the injector.
I...

I'm sorry I shouldn't have bought that up...
Thank you for letting me stay for the night... I hope I didn't make anyone uncomfortable...
>>
>>44056553
>Alice waves her hand dismissively then returns to armouring up.
Bah, you don't need to apologize for actually caring, it's good that you do.

And think nothing of it, feels nice to sleep in an actual bed for once. Say what you want about the Tau, they certainly spend more on comfort...
>>
>>44056571
Well... yes... they do actually.
>Gets up from the bed.
Listen what we talked about last night... I hope I make up my head soon to have an answer... if that's alright with you?
>>
>>44056604
Take all the time you need, it's a...delicate situation certainly.
>Alice finishes with her leg armour and starts on her upper body.

Where in the name of the Emperor is everyone else? I'm scured.
>>
>>44056621
IKR... it feels oddly empty.

I'll... just go check that the Eversor's still on Stasis... we will talk about this later, for now let's make as if nothing happenned. The last I want is somebody like Dolan trying to make some... unpleasant requests.
>>
>>44056647
Hopefully people will get their anuses in here. We can't storm a Space Hulk with two people, even if one of them does eat Space Marines on their off days.

>finishes armouring up and slaps her breastplate a few times.

Urgh, don't remind me of what he'll do. It was bad enough when it was just me.....
I might get some Carapace and a uniform from the Inquisitor's ship. I think this set needs some repairs.
>>
>>44056455
Ughh... Lady Amelia has some powerful enhancers... I can still feel it in my head, like two doses of frenzon!
>>
>>44056683
>walking towards the door.
Well, you got a promotion and now work by the big I, a change of uniform will have to take place sooner or later anyways...
>>
>>44056692
aaand name tag fail again. Sorry for that.
>>
>>44056692
U WOT M9?

>>44056695
Mhm, you might want to take on a similar appearance....because honestly, how can you stand him calling you a gimp all the time?
I'd have put his head through a wall by now...
>Grabs her equipment and heads for the door as well.
>>
>>44056714
one of the only drugs Rax has not been given in abundance: Booze.
>>
>>44056714
>Blushes a bit and looks down.
I'd have to if he was my target... it's just... I like to go back to myself when not in an assignement... I like to remember how I look... who I am... I've already forgotten much of myself, I'd hate forgetting my own face...
>>
>>44056739
>pats Lix on the back a couple of times then pushes the door to the corridor open.
Speaking of your face, what does it -actually- look like? Must be better than mine. I'm....incredibly average, I think?
>Alice seems more confused at that than anything.
>>
>>44056765
>Going outside.
Well I'm... just a normal looking person under the mask... like everyone else I guess?
Remember that face I used everytime I disguised myself as a normal guardswoman?
>>
>>44056792
Mhm, that's your real face? It's pretty, I would say show it more, but...well the company isn't ideal.
>Alice steps out into the morning breeze and heads for the Command Center.
>>
>>44056792
>>44056765
>tinkering with his "knees"
Well hello there ladies.

Rough evening?
>>
>>44056810
>Blishes at the comment, she's obviously not used to be praised for her own physical form.

I-
S-see you around, Liutenant.

>Goes to check on Omicron.
>>
>>44056832
Blushes* this damn phone, srsly.
>>
>>44056810
*Lurches towards the armoury* good morning, miladies... *continues his slow strides*
>>
>>44056826
As well as could be hoped, I mean, we didn't get shelled so that's a plus. How'd those Hangover meds work out for you?

>>44056832
Good day ma'am.
>nods respectfully.

>>44056842
Trooper.
>Continues towards the Command Center.
>>
>>44056826
>Increidibly Nervous.
>Tries to evade Dolan with almost no conversation.
A... bit rough... gotta go, Eversor may have breached his stasis containment again bye!
>Rushes away cursing herself.
>"What are you doing with youself LIX? You're suppossed to emanate fear, not be the one scared of a few cute words."
>>
Rolled 80 (1d100)

>>44056826
>twitching some wires
>adjusting stabilizers
alrighty, lets try this
>legs upgrade roll
>>
>>44056859
As well as i expected, though i might have jumbled my already chem saturated body chemistry. Im seeing purity seals everywhere.
>looks at a purity seal smacked in the Ensigns face
Everywhere.

>>44056861
Dang, i was hoping for a chat.
>>
>>44056863
>Dolan heard some worrying electric crackle, but a rather pleasant whir can be heard
Ohh. And they said i couldn't be a techpriest.
>>
Rolled 94 (1d100)

>>44056842
*proceeds to sharpening his axe and looking for a new shield*
rolling for new shield
>>
>>44056881
Um....that's not...normal...
>Ducks into the Command Center for ten minutes, jogging out afterwards and making for the Landing Pad in the middle of the Base.
>>
*awakens, decides he's going to sleep for awhile longer, anyone who wants him csn knock on thd hatch, rolls back over*
>>
It's all so crazy, I don't even know if what I'm feeling /are/ my feelings or those of all the times I impersonated a male, the fact that everybody has kind words about my true physical form in their mouths isn't helping either... I feel so... displaced in such conversations, nobody ever told me I was pretty out of a disguise before... it was always "go here and take care of this guy" or "nice work assassin here's a new assignement fitting to your skills." But nothing ever about my shape.
>Sighs.
>Sits on the floor, back against a wall.
And here I am, having a very unprofessional emotion crysis, telling this all to you, who can't even hear me because you're in a stasis pod...
>Silence.
You know what? You make for a good listener when you're asleep...
>Looking at her own reflection on the frozen stasis pod.
What should I even do...?
>>
File: 23k-4andSaharduin.png (805 KB, 764x821) Image search: [Google]
23k-4andSaharduin.png
805 KB, 764x821
>>44056918

>Saharduin still in centurion armour drills up through the floor into the room
>23K-4 riding on his back
>Both still covered in Oil and bits of tau.
>Beachholidaysuccess.png
>>
Rolled 46 (1d100)

>>44056915
Hmm... This is good. *Straps the tower shield to his back and finds the warmest and comfiest corner he can find*
>>
>>44056918

>Clicks in curiosity.
>>
>>44056918
>>44056900
>A Valkyrie swoops in to drop a crate on the landing pad before flying off to do Valkyrie things.
>Alice picks up the crate and starts carrying it towards the bunkroom, after giving Dolan a thumbs up at not destroying his legs.
>>
>>44056980
>>44056981
Inb4 the pod was empty.
Inb4, mid-crysis, she imagined there was somebody in there but wasn't.
>>
> practicing chainsword drilling to try and ease her nerves
>but also because it is about time she learns how to use a chainsword
>shame that there are no training dummies, so she has to make aomething up using tau bodies
>all in all, it is rather messy
>>
>>44057011
>still blankly staring at the purity seal
Ensign is pure
>he mumbles
>>
>>44057021
"General announcement to all personnel, Trooper Cullen is currently AWOL!"
>>
>>44057046
*goes to see what the noise is coming from and finding it, sits in a corner to watch*
>>
>>44056980
>After a careful examination, notices there's nobody inside the stasis pod.
THRONE DAMN IT!
>Rushes through the hallways looking for the Eversor.
>>
>>44057072
*yawns, mumbles that he doesn't care, remotely opens hatch to let fresh air in*
>>
>>44057021
>Saharduin's drilling has shaken the stasis chamber
>The body within slowly floats apart where it's been bisected in the middle and the face of Trooper Cullen press's against the glass
>>
>>44057072
The fuck is wrong with that, half the regiment is always seemingly awol
>He thought to himself.
>>
>>44057082
>talking between swings
I wouldn't- wouldn't stay... there if I didn't want to be...
> xeno insides splatters everywhere
Soaked in xeno blood.
>>
>Alice goes through the Barracks to the bunkroom and steps inside locking the door behind her and switches into the gear in the Crate.
>She emerges and heads out to the compound, uniform, armour and helmet, with re-breather making her indistinguishable from an Inquisitorial Stormtrooper unless one was to notice the blue/crimson 'Flash' on her left pauldron.

The armour is supposed to be Cadian-Pattern Carapace, just in inquisitorial colours. The actual Inquisitorial Carapace and gear looks a bit silly imo....even if it does look more SpaceSAS.
>>
>>44057104
Pic?
>>
>On vox.
Your AWOL trooper is dead, the eversor swotched places with him in the Stasis pod.

I repeat: the Eversor is loose.
>Still dashing through the corridors in search of them.
>>
>>44057100
Hey! mop that up afterwards!
>Dolan said to the sister as he leers on the giant purity seal where the rest of her torso should be
shes really pure
>he whispered.
>>
File: Mechanicum_Thallax_1.jpg (629 KB, 1160x1432) Image search: [Google]
Mechanicum_Thallax_1.jpg
629 KB, 1160x1432
Good morning every body. I hope every slept pleasantly.
>>
>Still riding Saharduin, they both make their way to the hanger, tau skin hula skirts looking on point
>Omicron looks at his casio calculator watch - It's Gym o clock
>Dismounts Saharduin and starts benching tank axles.
>Saharduin still in centurion armour lay's down and busts out a solid set of leman russ's with a terrified storm trooper spotting him.
>>
File: 63670.jpg (91 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
63670.jpg
91 KB, 600x450
>>44057117
This armour, but the colours are solid red fatigues and solid black armour to signify that the gear...and the person within belongs to the Inquisition.
I'm not the biggest fan of the old Inquisitorial Stormtrooper armour and the new gear from the...whatever the knobs are called is even worse.
>>
File: Inquisition_Stormtrooper.jpg (66 KB, 422x669) Image search: [Google]
Inquisition_Stormtrooper.jpg
66 KB, 422x669
>>44057117
>>
>>44057135
Have a trooper do that.
Or do it yourself, I don't. ..
...Dolan, right? Can I ask you something?
>>
>>44057160
I'll agree that inquisitorial stormtrooper armor is quite Ugly.
>>
>>44057100
*looks at the corpses* maybe after she's done...
>>
>>44057180
What is the matter, guardsman?
>>
>>44057160
>>44057164
Yeah the Tempestus Scions are nice and I personally like them, but I liked the upgraded Guardsman appearance of the old stormtroopers better. And yeah, I probably wouldn't wear those Inquisition colors myself.
>>
>>44057180
>in her new equipment, wanders over to see what the commotion is all about.
>>
Switching from mobile phone to laptop, hopefully less Grammar Errors this way.
>>
>>44057194
N-nothing, milady! I was just thinking aloud, milady! *gets on his knees and bows*
>>
>>44057214
It's just while her old equipment is in the shop. The I gear gives her more anonymity, plus it's sealable for dicking around in a Space Hulk.
>>
>>44057177
Maybe.
*squints*
>>
>Finds the Saharduin and the Eversor on the Hangar.

Omicron! You should be sleeping by now! Look at what you did to that poor guardsman you left in your tank! What did he even do to you?
>>
*finally drags himself out of the tank*

Alright, what are we going after today? Orks wasn't it?
>>
>>44057226
... there is no need to bow really... also you are kneeling on tau insides.
>>44057244
What is about you and the Calidus?
>>
>>44057145
>>44057260

>Saharduin set's down the Leman Russ
>23K-4 picks up a nearby Stormtrooper and starts to curl him
>Saharduin picks up a Basilisk's barrel and start to curl
>cue https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JOfOjXywdbo
>23K super set's doing some shoulder presses of a servitor
>>
>>44057271
yep, and were going, TO THE MOON!!!
>looks at the tiny hallucination of a tiny purity seal in garys eye
Your puriness is lacking.
>>
>>44057271
>'The Stormtrooper' gestures to get Gary's attention and nods once.

Aye, btw what are we thinking? 1st Platoon(The PC's) take the Spacehulk while everyone goes to stop the main Ork force?
>>
>>44057287
Me and the Callidus? Why? What i did this time? I haven't done anything yet.
>>
>>44057296
Come on, Omicron!
>Waving her hand behind her.
You're scaring all the troopers!
>>
>>44057287
Yes, milady!
>groveling intensifies anyways
>>
>>44057326
>Takes off sweat bands
>Shrugs (What do now?)
>>
>>44057312
Crash a kill-krooza into the ork artillery batteries. Swashkrumping with ork freebooters seems fun
>>
>>44057135
you know if you can really see something like that then Amelia's purity level is way fucking lower.
>>44057325
You pester her more than anyone else.
>>
>>44057310
Who are you and what are you talking about?

>>44057312
Yeah? What is it?
Yep, that's about the way it always works.
>>
>>44057350
So wait, is Amelia a Repentia now? What am I missing?
>>
>>44057351
>points upwards towards the Ork Spacehulk and nods again, giving a thumbs up this time.
>>
>>44057345
Come on now we have to go to the planet's moon, there are orks invading that need exterminating.
>>
>>44057377
SPOILER!
>>
>>44057378
*yawns*
Another space hulk huh? Alright.
>>
>>44057377
AFAIK she isn't, she's just working out some of her stress and confusion. Like how Gary goes all /k/ on the forest with Napalm Rounds when he's agitated.
>>
>>44057381
>Follows
>Saharduin throws the barrel across the room and follows
>>
>>44057402
Good.
>Walks towards the rest of the 1st platoon.
>>44057393
Are we ready for take off? My... friends here are a bit impatient to get covered in greenskin blood.
>>
>>44057393
Hey, at least it's not sitting around with our thumbs up our asses all day. Good to get out and stretch the ole killing muscles.

Plus, if I don't commit at least one act of cold blooded murder every 72 operational hours the cogitator begins doing interesting things in my subconscious. So we should probably hop to it.

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_eQQKVKjifQ playing quietly in the background of the entire time he's speaking, as if he's on the phone in a room with it being played.
>>
>>44057350
Pester? Lady if i was pestering her i would have been dead.

I was showing a genuine show of admiration.
>a tiny chunk of tau meat flew into his throat
>choking noises
>>
>A trio of Landing Craft come into land outside the base Compound, where most of the Regiment, barring a guard detail head out to board them.
>In turn, an Inquisitorial Thunderhawk comes to land inside the compound and drops it's ramp, the 'Stormtrooper' on the ground gesturing for Gary to load the Slug onboard.

Leman Russ....inside a Spacehulk...we Castor now.
>>
>>44057441
Have you, perchance, take a liking to her?
>>
>>44057452
>observes all this without showing much interest
>>
>>44057419
Yeah me too. I guess.
*he doesn't feel particularly excited today *
>>44057394
>goes all /k/ on the forest with napalm rounds

I represent that!
>>
>>44057457
>coughing fits
Aye. *cough* The same i admire fire. Dazzling, but dangerous to touch.
>gets splattered by festered blood
*sighs*
>>
>>44057452
>Still in centurion armour stands in the cargo section of the ship and is locked in place
>Thumbs up to 23K who is climbing on his back
>>
>>44057468
>>44057452
W-Well then, our ride is here! Goodbye, milady! *runs off*
>>
>>44057452
M'alright.

*moves down to drivers seat, drives the tank aboard*

If we were commanded by Lord General Castor, I'd be very happy
>>
>jogs towards the barracks and disappears inside, coming back out with a trolley loaded down with crates and jogs over to the 'Hawk with it.
>>
>>44057495
Something wrong, Sergeant?
>>
File: AoA_Thunderhawk_Transport.jpg (53 KB, 1131x366) Image search: [Google]
AoA_Thunderhawk_Transport.jpg
53 KB, 1131x366
>>44057503
>>44057452
I'm guessing it's one of these one's if so the lemun russ is inplace of one rhino and Saharduin is locked into the other
>>
>>44057497
But you should notice that she is an assassin, while you are an ex penal legion trooper, scheduled to be executed as an heretic until a week ago, and she is an Imperial Assassin.
In other words you have no much choice, don't you?
>>44057520
>stares at Alice running around as she finishes her speech
>>
>>44057540
Are you implying that he's obligated to touch the assassin Sister?

That's a pretty deviant stance for one such as yourself to take, if I do say so myself.
>>
>>44057540
Reminder that none of us knows she's alice because of her newly adquired inquisitorial stormtrooper-kasrkin styled armor
>>
>>44057540
Currently dressed as an Inquisitorial Stormtrooper...or rather Kasrkin armour in Inquisitorial Colours. Roll to notice the Recognition Flash perhaps?
>>
>>44057527
I dunno. Maybe I just need to get in a fight and do some killing.

>>44057530
I imagined it was a Thunderhawk with a bigger, fatter hold.
>>
>>44057558
No. No of course. I am implying he SHOULDN'T.
>>44057560
Oh.
Silly me.
>>44057572
If you didn't want me to recognize her I won't try to ruin your game.
>>
>>44057540
*wipes off the blood on his face
Let me ask you this Sister. Would you rather go quietly into the night? Or go out blazing brighter than the astronomican? Besides im not even hoping for much, just poking to see what would fall out.
>gets hit in the face with a flying dismembered arm
Would you knock it off!
>>
>>44057574
Luckily for you, you're about to get into one.
>>44057540
>Notices Amelia.
>Is about to go and say hello but then sees Dolan is with her.
>Simply stays there.

I guess... I should embark too.
>>
>>44057580
Nah man, it's cool if Amelia notices anything obvious, the identical TRF on the Pauldron being one of them, the ST armour is just convenient because we'll be going to a Hulk. And might need breathe with oxygen tanks.
>>
>>44057594
You lost your name, m8.
>>
>>44057598
Let's hope to it. I can feel the machine spirit getting restless thinking about all the potential violence we're missing out on.
>>
>>44057620
sorry /v/ fags are touchy with those things.
>>
>>44057594
>stops hacking tau bodies
That's some major heretical thinking right there. Did the emperor give you a lasgun so you could shot yourself in the gut while doing something incredible but stupid?
WE should ALL learn our places.

>proceeds to embark
>>
>>44057632
I'll do just that once the emperor told me so. Till then i'll be hopefully be killing his enemies, and be a human while im at it. I believe he didn't build his imperuim for mankind to simply worship him.
>>
>>44057632
>Waves to Amelia.
Hey there... how are you... you know? Holding up?
>>
*secures the Slug, goes to put on a void-suit, grumbling about how much he hates the things, and will take it off soon as there's air*

>>44057631
A lot of /tg/ is extremely bitchy about that too, as I've unpleasantly learned
>>
Btw all currently we are loaded up on 1x Vechial carrier Thunderhawk loaded with the Leman Russ and Centurion Saharduin and 2x normal thunderhawks carrying the rest of 1st platoon. While the rest of the regiment is in the landing craft
>>
>>44057674
some in /tg/ yes, but other boards they'll sic you like a pack of deranged wiener dogs.
>>
>runs the trolley up the ramp of the Thunderhawk into the Troop Compartment and pops the top two open, one containing Hotshots and the other, Pulse Carbines.
>The compartment also has a decent amount of Carapace armour, including a set painted in woodland colours.

Just4Gary's hatred of Inquisitorial colours(I don't blame him) bby.
>>
>>44057662
I...
>>44057670
>waves without much enthusiasm
I am.
>>
>>44057670
>Waiting on Saharduin's back mounted in the cargo bay of the Thunderhawk see's deltas wave to Amelia
>Shakes head angrily
>>
>appears in a green flash

Are we ready?
>>
>>44057710
Listen... about Alice... just don't overthink it... it will all be fine after a while... I guess...

My point is:
There's no actual reason for which you couldn't at least still be her friend.
>>
>>44057710
You see i think the emprahs a prety cool guy,
he kills aliums and doesn't afraid of anything.
sorry can't help it
>>
>walks towards the ramp covered in festerting xenos guts,blood and bile
>>
>>44057708
Your comparison is apt and hilarious.

>>44057709
I wouldn't say he hates Inquisition, or its colours, he just doesn't trust this Inquisitor in charge of us
>>
>>44057744
This place is a mess full of xeno lovers and the worst scum the Imperium has to offer. I... I don't see any reason to find myself some friends around here.
>>44057756
You have all rights to mock my RPing, don't worry.
>>
>>44057711
>Stern
What now? I know I took your motto salute but I wanted to make a subtle aproach... and if you don't like it come here and stop me!
>Silence for a few seconds.
>Calmed.
Sorry. I'm a bit dizzy from last night... I didn't mean to offend you.
>>
>>44057779
>is here in person this time

can ghost arks fly or just hover?
>>
>>44057779
Be that as it may, none of us could take issue with your art. We have been wanting a drawfriend to portray us and our antics for some time...
>>
>grabs a Pulse Carbine and some ammo and grenades from the crate, then points to Gary followed by pointing to 'his' Carapace before moving to sit next to Delta and Amelia.

If Gary keeps the Carapace...is he going to stick Kenneth's /k/ patches(Rip in Prussia) all over it?
>>
*is hiding in the back of the thunderhawk, covered in tau intestines/blood*
>>
>>44057779
Good, I was... worried. I had fun hanging with both of you.

Which reminds me, where is she? She's going to miss the ride?
>>
>>44057779
I would like to point out that I actually volunteered to be here. Well, originally. Now look at the state I'm in.
>>
>>44057809
... as I was saying.
>>44057823
>shrugs
I don't know, nor care much.
>>
>>44057812
>walks over to the crate smelling like a festering piles of corpses
>grabs the unnoticed stubber and laspistol and some ordinance.
>looks at the purity seal on the ensigns face
purity
>he whispers.
>>
>>44057823
>>44057830
>nudges Delta with her elbow, points to the Flash on her Paluldron, gestures to Delta and nods, however her frown at Amelia's words is obscured by the Re-Breather.
>>
>>44057855
>Nods back.
>Stays unsure if she should talk about her pressence or if it's best to keep it in secret.
>>
>>44057830
Come on now, I bet you at least care a bit. I mean as a friend would do, right?
>>
>Appears out of the front of the Valkyrie, waving to the group. He appears no different than ever but seemingly has no care about visiting the space hulk.
>>
>>44057811
>The vehicle carrying thunderhawk lifts off and start to orbit carrying the leman Russ and Centurion clad Saharduin with 23K ridding on his back
>>
>>44057890
We are soldiers, Callidus. We are not supposed to act like silly kids, we have no choice on the matter. Y-your attachment to the Liuetant may bring you to make careless considerations during the battle and that would make you useless.
>despite her harsh speech, Amelia avert her eyes and avoids looking directly at the assassin
>>
Alright chaps, time to get this ball rolling. You know the drill, if anyone isn't on, we just say they were.

>The Thunderhawk closes it's ramp and begins to take off, splitting off from the Landers as they head for the Moon it's self, with the Vehicle Carrier following the group's own Hawk.
>The group's 'Hawk's soon arrive at the Hulk and touch done on the deck in a habitable area.

If anyone wishes to drop off earlier....cough cough Omi, then please do so. Also, get into the group chat scrubs.
>>
>walks to get onboard
>still seeing purity seals
PURITY! PURITY EVERYWHERE!!
>>
>>44057948
Is he okay?
>>
>>44057944
>Looks down.
I like to think otherwise... you see I've seen the other Temples and I've learnt... that we Callidus are the most social ones.

I've made a good array of contacts and trustful friends along my carreer in multiple worlds. Contacts that didn't doubt for a second to inadvertedly transport me to somewhere or drop me a kit of tools I needed.

I've made attachments that have resulted beneficial to my job as an Assassin sometimes, it is part of being human, to seek others like you for assistance. What's against nature is to not make attachments with those who fight and die by your side.
>>
>>44057964
*Burbles in the negative.*
>>
>>44057946
This laptop is way too shitty to actually run steam so I can't enter the group chat right now.
>>
>>44058009
I would join but I don't think I can on mobile
>>
>>44057964
>leers into the necpriest and sees two purity seals where its nipples should be
You are lewdly pure.
>>
>>44057982
>Amelia checks her hand flamer, seemingly not interested
That's your opinion, assassin. Could we drop the subject and be back at slaughtering Xenos now?
>>
>stands and sprints out of the Thunderhawk to take cover behind a lump of metal and start covering the entrance to the next corridor.

>>44058009
Sucks man, what are the specs on it? I can run steam on a shitty notebook so you should be fine. I think.
>>
>Vehicle transport thunder hawk approach the hulk in a high angle aproach
>23K still on Saharduin's back fiddles with the wires on the clamp while a guards try's to stop him over the vox
>Saharduin with 23K ridding his back is dropped from the craft and flys at great speed towards the space hulk
>The thunderhawk keep on towards the hanger bay of the hulk
>>
>Hits several buttons and levers, releasing their vehicles before walking calmly out and into the corridor, several servo skulls with him.
>>
>>44058037
Of course, Sister. Just thought you'd enjoy knowing I'd risk my life for yours.

So. Orks. Big, green, strong and ugly. Aaand sadly I can't polymorph into one without some "upgrades" into my system. I'll probably won't be able to infiltrate their chain of command so I guess I'll just be another soldier on the fray for this mission.
>>
>>44058084
They are silly. Little to no armor for the most part. Burning them works perfectly...
Why would you even say that, anyway!
>>44057946
Forgive me, but I do not desire to be included in the steam group. Chat communication with people I RPed with brought me little more than problems in the past.
>>
File: mech-thal-grey6.jpg (56 KB, 800x680) Image search: [Google]
mech-thal-grey6.jpg
56 KB, 800x680
>>44058038
>Strides out of the Thunderhawk, weapon at the ready
>Vocalizer briefly emits scratchy static before returning in a metallic monotone.

Combat mode active...
Lethal force authorization... unnecessary.
Activating Djinn sight on all spectrums...
Photon Thruster primed for use...
>Voice briefly becomes scratchy but resumes in a slightly more psychotic metallic voice
Time to kill...
>>
>>44058038
It's rated as a 1.4 out of 10, it's just an HP-Mini repurpossed into a windows 7. Good for reading and going through the net, bad for everything else.
>>
>>44058084
Don't worry i know a "fing" or two about ork society.
>looks at the walking pile of purity seals that is the callidus assassin
You are purity incarnate.
>>
>>44058097
Why not? It's what friends do when they go to war together! Thought you'd feel... better to know that I considered you my friend?
>>
*comes out* fighting time now?
>>
>>44058102
What is this blathering about purity!?
>You won't be able to see any on Amelia, by the way
>she also looks pretty upset
>>44058148
>shakes her head
Just drop it...
>>
Rolled 1 (1d100)

>cautiously advances towards the Corridor and takes a peek into it.

>>44058097
>>44058102
No worries, but if you change your mind/tech up...we'll be here to mess about. Also rolling for how many Orks come to shrek us?
Lower being worse.
>>
>>44058100
*puts a battered penal regiment driver at the sticks, rolls out, still in void suit*

Let's find us something to kill...
>>
>>44058102
>Blushing
W-what? I-I-I must go kill Xenos right now!
>Charges out of the transport, engaging in combat with the first thing she finds.
+5 for cqc specialist and +5 because ashamed enough as to want to dissappear from the area.
>>
>>44058167
You just ran into an entire Waaggghhh
>>
>ducks back into cover as a hail of slugs come her way.
HEAVY CONTACT! We need reinforcements!

>>44058167
ARE YOU SHITTING ME? THE EMPEROR HAS FORSAKEN US! THE DARK GODS HAVE ABANDONED US! WE HAVE FAILED THE GREATER GOOD. SHE WHO THIRSTS COMES FOR US.
>>
>>44058148
Delta's daily babysitting duties are required
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-qUZf4Wz7gM is broadcast across all vox channels as bright light catches your eye if your near a window.
>Saharduin powers up the siege drills of his centurion armour as 23K surfs his back,straight into the heart of the bridge
DynamicEntry.exe
>The Vox broadcast falls silent
>>
Rolled 15 + 10 (1d20 + 10)

>>44058174
Forgot roll.
>>
Rolled 19 (1d20)

>>44058167
CONTACT!

*opens fire on massive ork mob rushing up corridor*

In the Emperor's name, spare none!

d20 for stubber, d100 for main gun
>>
Rolled 20, 12 = 32 (2d20)

>>44058167
... looks like we got ourselves the best welcome party.
Sadly I drank all the booze already.
>draws both hand flamers, rolling for flaming carnage
>>44058191

>Slaneesh intensifies!
>>
Rolled 78 (1d100)

>>44058201
*cuts down a score of boyz, drops down to fire main gun*
>>
Rolled 17, 20, 6, 6 = 49 (4d20)

>>44058100
*Examines the Thallax briefly before the sounds of heavy firing come through the corridor.*

>Begins laying down suppressive fire from his plasma weapons, servo skulls joining in.
>>
>>44058200
>>44058197
>Starts opening her own (deadly) path (of carnage and destruction) through orks and gretchins towards the bridge and the Eversor.
Hey there guys, how's it doing?
>>
>>44058191
*runs over, drawing tower shield and axe* how can I serve, milady?
>>
>>44058220
>A LOT of dead Orks
See, I told you. It was easy easy easy. Don't let them escape now! Burn them down until you can not tell were the floor starts and where ork corpses begin!
>>44058237
More assassinating, less talking.
>>
>>44058161
The purity seals sister...
THEY ARE EVERYWHERE!

>>44058174
GREEN IS THE ORKIEST COLOR PURITY PILE! GREEN!

>>44058167
I can see you, purity face!
>>
Rolled 7 (1d20)

>fires a Photon Grenade from her rifles Underbarrel Launcher then follows up with a burst of Pulse fire.
>>
Rolled 1, 15 = 16 (2d20)

>>44058167
>Silently opens fire on the approaching horde.
>>
Rolled 11, 18 = 29 (2d20)

>Pulls out two stubbers
SHOW ME WHAT PASSES FOR DAKKA AMONG YOUR MISBEGOTTEN KIND!!
>>
>>44058197
>Space Hulk's Vox channel crackles to life
"Whut do you lot tink ure dooin, two of ure gits just smoshed me bed room, NOOO don't do that!"
>Sound of seige drills fills the vox
and the odd "WRYYYYYYYYYY"

>All lights on the ship go out and the gravity is reduced to 10%
>>
>>44058259
Shit, only meant to roll one die. Not two. I'll just take the higher of the two numbers.
>>
Rolled 5, 2, 20, 16 = 43 (4d20)

>>44058230
>Dozens of orks go down to plasma fire, other ammo cooking off and killing more.

>>44058285
>Begins to push down the corridor just as the gravity goes out, mechadendrites grab purchas as he continues firing.
>>
>>44058253
No! Shut the fuck up before I fill your mouth with promethium, soldier, and fire.

>going by those rolls I believe we cleared out a good chunk of the orks

>>44058285
>tell me you meant "by"
>>
Rolled 10, 4 = 14 (2d20)

>>44058279
>the rather orky display of firepower suppresses the greenskin advance
DAKKA! DAKKA!
>the deranged guardsman continues to pour out bullets
You lack, Purity!!
>>
>>44058297
Nope, hope you packed sick bags
>>
Rolled 13 + 5 (1d20 + 5)

>>44058285
>Notices the reduction of the gravity pull.
I can roll with that.
>Begins jumping more often in her dance of death against the greenskins.
>>
>>44058297
promethium makes good gravy, once the sauce for the steaks runs out.....
It purifies the skin.
>>
Rolled 15, 13, 5 = 33 (3d20)

>>44058290
>Photon blasts slice through the greenskins, neat chunks sliding apart as they burst into black flames.
>Begins quietly laughing before blasting down the hall with his jump pack, chainsaw revving and still firing.
>>
>>44058309
>now kind of hovering in the hair, operating flamers becomes awkward, so she takes out a bolter and resumes firing.
Did we even have a battle plan?
>>
>>44058331
Promethium will not act strange....Very little gravity so it'll kind of blob around everywhere
>>
Rolled 9 (1d20)

>>44058304
>as stubbers ran out of ammunition, Dolan pulls out his laspistol.
Eat the emperors light!
>>
Rolled 21 (1d100)

*fires gun again, aiming for tightest concentrations of orks*
>>
Rolled 18 (1d20)

>>44058285
>pulls a grappling hook from her belt and fires it towards one of the bulkheads closest to the door, then attempts to continue firing at the Orks.

>>44058345
We had before that dick killed the gravity!
>>
>>44058285
>begins to float into the air
>>
Rolled 9 (1d20)

>>44058337
*Tries to follow, swinging his axe around*
>>
>>44058349
>Deep in his hallucinogenic trance, he fails to notice he firing at the opposite direction.
>>
Rolled 12, 12, 5, 14 = 43 (4d20)

>>44058345
*"I believe it is "Kill all the Xenos"*

>Begins moving down the corridor using his mechadendrites like a mechanical monkey.

>>44058295
>Excessive use of plasma weaponry results in many dead orks, but also a very hot tech priest.

>Continues firing.
>>
>>44058311
>Is making a carnage out of the greenskins.
>Jumping on the floor, back on the walls and the roof.
>Cutting Orks with each jump. Taking a shot or two with the neural shreeder whilst airbone and too hight to actually cut anything.
>She's giggling whilst doing so.

It's been so long! I forgot how fun it is to have low gravity in tight corridors!
>>
Rolled 9, 16 = 25 (2d20)

>>44058337
>Splatters a few orcs as he rockets down the hall way, tearing ones head off with his foot as he flies past. Coming to rest in the horde his chainsaw begins easily hacking the closest greenskins apart, but the actual photon blasts are rather ineffective due to the wild swinging of his weapon.
>Continues fighting all the orcs around him, using his jump pack to reposition when necessary. His laughter is steadily increasing in both intensity and psychotic-ness.
>>
Rolled 2 + 2 (1d10 + 2)

>Vox system crackles to life again
"You boyz deal with that maniac and shark in my bedro..., Sheit I mean Gud new's everyone the hair locks are wurking again"
>Automated voice takes over
"Hanger bay will be depressurised in (see roll mins)
>>
Rolled 14 + 10 (1d20 + 10)

>>44058359
... I have to do it by myself, right?
>Amelia closes her eyes and starts muttering something, and she slowly seems to gain weight and starts walking as normal. Being the only one able to fight on normal terms, she just starts strolling around with a chainsword hacking at things, even though every once in a while she starts moving upward for a few seconds.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d20)

>>44058371
>attempt to hack into the ork horde fails
>floats into a group of them instead
>swinging changes to blocking
>>
Rolled 9 (1d20)

>>44058369
>swings his warscythe around, trying to hit an errant grot
>>
>>44058397
The ground! It is not meant to be in the sky! Damnation to those who heeds such unlogic!
>>
>>44058396
Craaaap! Get out of the bay! Get out of the bay!

>>44058397
>sprints...runs...sort of floats over to Amelia and attempts to sort of drag her towards the nearest safe entrance.

Gooby please can you not try to kill us all? Because there is no way we are killing THAT many orks in 4 minutes. Please stop.
>>
Rolled 8 (1d20)

*Metal Slug at least has enough weight to stay down, Gary reloads and fires again, aiming for the Warboss*
>>
>>44058396
uhh Bozz Da hummiez damaged me gravify generata! i'z needz more boyz down ere.
>>
Rolled 23 (1d100)

>>44058399
>beaten to a bloody pulp with shootas
>rolling to stay alive
>>
>>44058394
>Shooting continues to fail, but catches a few greenskins. Melee combat is increasingly effective and brutal. the chainsaw bayonet makes short work of greenskins on one side, while the machines free hand savagely beats an orc to death with the ripped off arm of his comrade.

>>44058396
Priority target identified, new objective...
Prevent depressurization and/or eliminate hostile control of this hulk.

>Rockets off down the hall towards the nearest access.
>>
Rolled 33, 34 = 67 (2d100)

>>44058396
>Burbles unhappily as he hears the announcement.

>>44058438
*"Lieutenant please provide covering fire while I attempt to keep the doors sealed.

>Roll to find controls and work them.
>>
>>44058438
>Jumps on the ensigns back
Ferry me to salvation, purity face,
>>
>>44058438
>Amelia seems to be a bit... lost in the carnage, looking pale and breathing heavily as she chops limbs here and there. Every now and then, an Ork's head who escapes the whrilwind of buzzing death explodes without apparent reason, usually with a burst of laughter from the sister.
>>
>>44058438
>Sees the two pushing each other out of the bay.
>Graciously jumps around the low-gravity corridors, impulsing herself to them.
Need a hand there? Or just advice as to how to use the lack of gravity to your advantadge?
>>
>>44058465
Can never get the hang of multiple characters
>>
>>44058465
wut
>>
Rolled 6 (1d20)

>>44058465
*goes to shoot off the mekboy with the stubber*
>>
>>44058465
Dolan you dum goof'd your name again, BronzeTinka.
>>
Rolled 20 (1d20)

>>44058494
*keeps firing*
>>
>>44058474
>grabs the sister by the collar
Come un-purified one. The cargo bay is about to be vacated like a loose bowel movement during chili night.
>>
>>44058465
>>44058484
>shoves Dolan off her back and turns back to try and help Amelia....

>>44058474
OH BOY SHE'S A PSYKER. THERE ARE NO BREAKS ON THIS TRAIN.
Please don't explode into an unbound Daemonhost of Slaanesh.
>>
Rolled 23 (1d100)

>>44058464
>Manages to find partially destroyed controls.

*"Attempting to divert the bay to local control only"*
>>
>Vox crackles again
"Whut do you mean you lost em, you had em surrounded in my room! No I didn't have a hole in there this morning. Whut kind of idiot has a whole in his bed room?"
>All power on the ship shuts off gravity is now non existent. Airlocks are shut
"Whut the bluddy hell is gonna on now?"
>>
>>44058465
mekboy dies.
>>
>>44058511
>Amelia turns around and nearly chops Dolan's head before realizing he is not an ork. All of a sudden, she seems to loose her strength and becomes extremely docile, allowing him to carry her away.
>>44058519
May I introduce you to mr.bones wild ride?
>>
>>44058519
No purity face! I have your cackling quarry at hand. Do not abandon your flock!
>>
>>44058521
>Complete failure, but the airlocks seem fine in the first place.

>Lack of gravity doesn't seem to bother him as he moves to rejoin the squad.
>>
Rolled 98 (1d100)

>>44058530
>Begins cutting through the ceiling with his photon thruster in the area closest to the signals source, while attempting to get a bead on the Kaptin.
>>
>>44058448
>rapidly bleeding, just barely alive with massive blunt force trauma
welp, Rax will probably live to fight another day, but I think a few (dozen) cybernetics are needed
>>
>>44058546
>helps the currently....strange Dolan to help Amelia to..safety...wherever that is.

I WAS MR. BONES ALL ALONG *Plot Twist Music*
>>
>>44058519
>Offers a hand to the "trooper"
Come one we're getting out of here.
>>
>>44058579
Target locked.

Follow me if you want to kill.

>Jets up through the hole he's just cut and begins flying towards his target.
>>
Rolled 6 (1d100)

>>44058582
>Notices the wounded trooper and moves to him to begin medical treatment since he's the only one who can at the moment.

Roll for treatment
>>
>>44058586
Come hither purity face! The orks are about to flush out the premises.
>>
>>44058612
Fuck I'm doing terrible.
>>
>>44058586
>coems along without a word of protest. You would expect at least a plea of letting her kill more xenos...
>>
>>44058599
>>44058586
>grabs Lix's hand and nods, and pulls the strange 'group' in the way Lix leads her.
>>
>>44058601
>follows
>>
>>44058612
oh dear oh my.
>>
Rolled 5, 17, 12 = 34 (3d20)

>>44058586
*orders driver to reverse the tank back into the Thunderhawk, still firing at full auto into the orks*
>>
Rolled 41 (1d100)

>>44058642
>Using the walls to impulse over towards the Bay's corridor.
Hold on to each other, just a little longer, we're almost there.
Rollan to see how long it takes, the lower the longer.
>>
>>44058646
> a squad of deathmarks teleports in and follows their lord
>>
Rolled 82 (1d100)

>>44058612
>>44058650
>Attempts to stabilize after something goes wrong.
>>
>>44058646
>In a cold metallic, but now psychopathic instead of monotone voice.

Good choice my mechanical friend.

>Begins cutting through another bulkhead to reach his target, this time with an almost feverish speed.
>>
>>44058671
Alright I GUESS we make it just in time and the doors close to despressurize the Bay right behind us a second after we cross.
>>
>>44058695
>Manages to stabilize Rax, but he won't be getting up and fighting anytime soon.
>>
>His Bridge is now riddled with 12 foot holes everywhere and a endless stream of Ork seem to be chasing something through all of them like a chase scene in Scooby Doo
>Vox crackles
"Stop drilling wholes in my ship!, N-Sign take a skuad, block the toilets and flush em"
>A few moments later rancid water starts to fill the deck space falling out any holes
>>
>>44058615
>>44058637
>>44058671
>>44058708
>pulls the group after Lix still, her worried expression currently concealed by the re-breather

Weren't the Airlocks fine after Omi killed the power anyway?
>>
Rolled 13 (1d20)

>>44058506
>>44058637
>shoves the nun inside tank
Stay within the iron beast, it shall protect you from harm.
>mans the heavy stubber
Die in the name of purity seals! you unworthy filth!
>>
>>44058713
>>44058695
*Groans in pain, but at least alive and relatively stable*
>>
>>44058721
>Bursts through the floor into the room with the captain.
>Voice is becoming staticy and disrupted, but progressively more violent.

Are you ready to die g-g-g-greenskin?
>>
>>44058729
AFAIK the airlocks "being fine" means they still work despite all the chaos and destruction.
>>
>>44058766
we're all wearing helmets anyway
>>
>>44058766
Airlocks have no power so they can't open
>>
>>44058730
*yanks Dolan down into the turret*

You man the main gun! Leave the stubber to me!
>>
Rolled 11, 13, 18, 14 = 56 (4d20)

>>44058737
*Carries towards the Thunderhawk as the immediate area is mostly clear of orks*

>Fires on those still in the area.
>>
Rolled 3 (1d20)

>>44058765
> enters and cuts down the nearest boy
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.