[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Recasters...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: maxresdefault.jpg (91 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
91 KB, 1280x720
Everyone says "they're really easy to find," but I must be a fucking luddite because I can't find any besides Z (on /r/yoyhammer) and the random grouping on aliexpress and DHGate.

So... where are they?
>>
>>44045521
GW get out.
>>
>>44045521
nice try GW
>>
>>44045521
up your butt
>>
>>44045521

Just got a bunch of FW recasts. Chinaman has really stepped up his game. This stuff is just as detailed as the actual FW models themselves. I still use FW for most of my stuff, but certain kits are fine to gamble on. But if this quality is consistent, chinaman is no longer a gamble.
>>
>>44046724
is that chinaman Z? my last order from him was absolute shite, mold slips and holes everywhere, thankfully i got myself in with wardream, neo resin here we come
>>
>>44045521
You know how to get people to buy from you again GW?

Stop being a bunch of greedy dickbags. Also, unfuck your shitty rulesets. You should be ashamed to put your logo on the shitpiles you call AoS and 40k.
>>
How does one find the recasters anyway? I can't find shit in google besides the Reddit page, and I can't find the contact info on that subreddit (doesn't help that I fucking hate reddit).

Also why are people so scared of GW finding them? What the hell can GeeDubs even do, it's fucking China. It's not like they're going to respect a DMCA or whatever it's called. Same with Russia.
>>
>>44047067
Since they actually have to get paid for their shit people have some kind of financial information on them and the banks or the sites they sell through usually have to react to reports of counterfeiting etc.

A bigass company making knockoff designer shoes is a lot harder to bully than some guy named Ping who makes recasts in his garage.
>>
>>44045521
>So... where are they?

They were inside you all along. You just had to believe in yourself.
>>
>>44046752
GW shill
>>
File: 1422999107157.jpg (58 KB, 750x607) Image search: [Google]
1422999107157.jpg
58 KB, 750x607
>>44047067
Trying to be ironic while GW shilling is still GW shilling.
>>
File: Voids.jpg (692 KB, 1067x1080) Image search: [Google]
Voids.jpg
692 KB, 1067x1080
>>44046759
>be ashamed to put your logo on shitpiles

Grorious Finecast returned over 1000x
>>
>>44049924
>Literally nothing
>>
>>44050993
Yeah that's got some small pips missing, but it's miles better than the early shit they tried to peddle. Remember that assault marine and jetpack?

Still, not good for how much they're charging.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.