[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ad mech vs. Chaos
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Ryza_Skitarii_Warriors_1.png (2 MB, 940x1240) Image search: [Google]
Ryza_Skitarii_Warriors_1.png
2 MB, 940x1240
Building an Ad mech army for 40k TT out of Skitarii and Cult Mech. Any ideas how on earth Ad mech could stand against thousand sons in a bastion?
>>
>>44042753
Superior firepower and complete disregard for collateral damage and dead organics (and a pile of Titans).

It's much easier to exterminate an enemy if you can just tie them up in combat with a pile of cheap combat servitors and then burn them off the face of the planet with plasma cannons.
>>
>>44043003
skitarii don't really have enough of that though
>>
>>44042753
Three words: meltas, meltas, meltas.
>>
>>44043041
much better than average plasma rifles, lightning guns that can get a surprising number of hits each, and lots of radiation to equalize things in combat. Especially combined with the Cult Mechanicus stuff it should make quite a mess.
>>
>>44043177
how are they supposed to destroy a fort though?
>>
>>44043206
I imagine that Onager Neutron Lasers would not have too much trouble blasting giant holes in the walls.
Or at shorter range, the Eradication Beamers will do the same.
Transuranic Arquebusiers will also be an unholy terror to anyone getting near vision slits.
>>
>>44043206
Artillery? The Admech are the ones who make all those fuckoff big guns the Imperial Guard uses. They'd be more stupid than is standard for a 40k faction to not have a few stashed away for personal use in case of enemy fortifications.

If somehow they don't have any artillery than may I suggest sappers? Even suicide servitors with nice big bombs strapped to them would work with sufficient covering fire.
>>
>>44043366
Well, there are those Titans they keep a whole bunch of on Mars. Plenty of giant guns to say "hello" with to a measly bunker complex.
>>
>>44043366
have you actually read the codex?
>>
>>44043366
They're battle bothers with guard so there
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.