[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Best campaign
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
File: 1438012730618.jpg (682 KB, 1483x2000) Image search: [Google]
1438012730618.jpg
682 KB, 1483x2000
are there any single-player campaigns that focus on acquiring a girlfriend and forming a relationship?

Preferably in a fantasy setting, not sci-fi.
>>
Royal lel @ u
>>
>>43995550
Real life.
It's hard as shit for most players, and most stat arrays result in average rather than heroic arrays.
Also a lot of builds just don't work or are one-trick ponies.
Still nice to experience, would recommend, but that's because I got a pretty nice starting package.
>>
Kingmaker (Pathfinder splat)
>>
File: 1417339134106.png (111 KB, 309x302) Image search: [Google]
1417339134106.png
111 KB, 309x302
>>43995633
>Real Life

I heard it's totally unbalanced for some classes
>>
File: reality.png (199 KB, 598x478) Image search: [Google]
reality.png
199 KB, 598x478
>>43995633
the crunch is shit and the fluff is unrealistic
>>
>>43995633

Generally speaking, it's a good idea to get your character into decent physical shape and groom them for a Charisma bonus.

Of course, you'll still need to build the self-confidence stat up and invest in a few Speech skills.
>>
>>43995550

At some point, you realize how fucking thirsty most people are. As the eternal DM, I've grown to enjoy romances that end really badly, especially if the PC doesn't perform according to my expectations. I mean, give the girl something to be attracted to! A love interest isn't going to drop into your lap like that.

Shit like this is why NTR becomes a fetish. It's not even the sex, it's the joy of breaking someone's heart into a million pieces.
>>
>>43995641
>Real Life
>Classes

Have you not updated to 21st Edition?
>>
>>43995633
>hard as shit
I was literally a neet and had no friends other than my cousin, he invited me out one night and the first girl I met has now been my gf for 2 years. I'm overweight and currently have no job again and I still manage to keep her happy. Maybe it's different in America though, do girls think they are entitled to guys who are way out of their league or something?
>>
>>43995698
Nah, they brought classes back in the Brave New World expansion.
>>
>>43995719
>do girls think they are entitled to guys who are way out of their league or something?

no, it's mostly beta guys in America who spread that idea as a way to justify their failure
>>
>>43995719
I was mostly talking about the people running the Third World modules and some of the others.
It can get pretty grimderp at times, even (rarely) for people who play First World.
Maybe I'm just blowing things out of proportion.
>>
>>43995550

I'd rather acquire a fame and fortune, but I'm too dumb for that
>>
>>43995633
OP said singleplayer. Real Life's GM is so time constrained you'd be lucky if you even get any time in the limelight at all due to all of the players in the game.
>>
>>43995833
Some might say there are just too many NPCs.
I'm not one of them, and you're right, but it was a joke.
>>
>>43995818
>a fame and fortune

those are only requirements if you want to attract a fancy girl and provide her with fancy things, but in themselves fame & fortune are totally frivolous
>>
Blue Rose?
>>
File: sloucho.jpg (22 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
sloucho.jpg
22 KB, 500x500
>>43995550
I would play any game that lets me have a Cara Delevingne gf. tfw your storyteller lets you make a cara illusion with ravnos power.
>>
Monsterhearts
>>
This is not /r9k/
>>
>>43995672

>NTR

Can you even have shittier taste
>>
>>43995719
Yes.
Being overweight and unemployed repels 95 to 99 percent of all US women.
>>
>>43996925
I suppose the obesity rate is dropping then.
>>
>>43997083
Nah, still rising. But so is employment, which drops the percentage to around 50%.
>>
File: fucking pissed.gif (119 KB, 432x412) Image search: [Google]
fucking pissed.gif
119 KB, 432x412
>>43995633
Real life is a fucking unbalanced ivory tower game design piece of shit. The only viable characters are from the stupid first and a handful of second world countries, or at least they WERE; the devs had to almost completely phase out the second world mechanic entirely. Now it's just first and third! Why not fucking rename third world to second if you're just gonna get rid of the second world like that?

And don't get me started on the metaplot. Why would less than a dozen countries hold all the power in the setting? Why wouldn't the others just unify after all this time and gang up on them? Learn2history devs! Please don't turn this into a /pol/ derail, I just wanted to make shitty meta-jokes.
>>
>>43995550
http://story-games.com/forums/discussion/18216/hot-guys-making-out-released
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.