[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What kind of beer do your dwarves, gnomes, halflings, orcs, humans,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 11
File: !hop city beer.jpg (83 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
!hop city beer.jpg
83 KB, 640x640
What kind of beer do your dwarves, gnomes, halflings, orcs, humans, trolls and giants drink?

(Elves don't drink beer, of course.)
>>
I sometimes place rare alcohols as treasure in my games. But it takes a skilled beerologist to recognize it and sell it before it gets drunk.
>>
>>
File: CoC.jpg (91 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
CoC.jpg
91 KB, 250x250
>>43993781
>What kind of beer

A concoction the lads call "Bugman's fourple ecks" or somesuch. I'm more of an Absinthe type, myself.
>>
>>43993781
Almost pure alcohol vodka made from ceiling potatoes.
>>
>>43993781
Your chaotic races aren't likely to respect the kinds or purity laws that are necessary for a culture to develop unique styles of beer. They'll leave old bread crusts in standing water to ferment and even "hop" the result with whatever bitter florals are readily available, but the result won't be anything worth recognizing as beer.

Despite the trope, Dwarves (and gnomes) are probably more likely to end up drinking Lagers - as opposed to Ales - than most of the other races, given that their environments are better breeding conditions for bottom fermenting yeast.

Humans should probably just have the sort of house industry ale production that Europe actually had from 1516 through Napoleon. Each little tavern has their own special pint of brown.

If your halflings are travellers then they'll be the ones that develop long-lived brews that can be crated around in carts for long time periods.They'll adopt the brown ales from the human taverns and over hop them into IPA styles or mix them into porters. If any of them get trapped on a shitty little island with nothing better to do they can invent the stout.
>>
File: 1356273657437.jpg (39 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1356273657437.jpg
39 KB, 960x720
>For some reason table top players are extreme beer hipsters.
>Post beers with doodling on the bottle.

The majority from every race merely likes to be drunk and haven't succumb to the pointless desire to nerd out over their alcohol.

Near-water swill does the trick for all races. Of those small pockets that do care about making their alcohol taste like disgusting syrup extract, most are human. Other races are only very rarely fixated on dedicating a part of their existence to such stupid bullshit.
>>
I like to think kobolds drink non-alcoholic beer because they're extreme lightweights and they pretty much always get in trouble when they're drunk.
>>
File: Elf King of Dwarves.jpg (150 KB, 916x950) Image search: [Google]
Elf King of Dwarves.jpg
150 KB, 916x950
>>43993781
>Elves don't drink beer
What a bunch of pussies.
>>
>>43993781
>(Elves don't drink beer, of course.)
Everyone drinks beer
>>
>>43994900
I mean, yeah I drank a bottle last night which boasted an imported New Zealand hop - fruity, but not with a grapefruit astringency, making for a rather unique IPA - and that's ridiculous bullshit.

But that aside, the history of beer (liek the history of teas, or salt, or bananas) is still interesting enough to inspire legitimate world building. Including a 16th century Bavaria analogue where the aristocracy is under pressure to regulate alcohol for reasons of economics and public health, a 19th century London analogue where there's massive money to be made in extending the cottage industry of beer production throughout an empire, or even just a monastery where monks are religiously devoted to the continued growth and use of their unique yeast seems pretty cool to me, as things for your characters to run into in passing.
>>
>>43995328

I agree pretty strongly here, I think.

Beer as a cultural influence (be it from a standpoint of health, economics or otherwise) can make for a compelling aspect of a setting. It's just that it can be all that while also being what most would consider as cheap and shitty beer.

Most races like their beer, for me, but a fair amount of their populations don't know what hops are, much less care to import them.
>>
my half elf be tolkien on that marijuana
>>
>Drinking beer

FUCKING CASUALS CAN'T EVEN DRINK REAL ALCOHOL

GET ON MY ELVEL
>>
>>43995024
Not elves or the French. There's wine.
>>
>>43995602
>ELVEL
Put down the appletini. It's time for bed.
>>
>>43995024
No, elves drink semen
>>
There's a brewery in FL that makes a "Dwarven Ale." I think it's an english brown.
>>
>>43993781
Elves drink exclusively microbrews
>>
The monk in our game is a famed alcoholist.

She searches for all different types of alcohol.

She tried the secret beer of the dwarves once. It came in tins and tasted disgusting warm, and she nearly had a breakdown over it.

The buccaneer who drank grog mostly loved the stuff.
>>
>>43993781
I like to think Dwarves traditionally include some kind of oil as an ingredient in their alcohol that would be toxic to humans, but dwarves enjoy.
>>
My dwarf is a brewer.
He makes Dwarven Stout, off course.
Strong Dwarven Stout.

So far, there ain't been a non-dwarf PC who been able to finish his drink
>>
>>43993781
Well, if I'm not mistaken, Lager was originally aged in caves. So it seems likely that Dwarves would have stumbled upon this style of beer.
Whether it would become more popular than the easier to make Ales is another matter entirely, though.

Or, there's also Stouts. If you're living under the Earth it could be quite chilly and Stouts are a cold weather beer (Originally traded to the Russians from England) and were generally known for being damnably strong beers. (In fact, their defining trait used to be 'It's a stronger version of a porter' or a 'Stout Porter')
>>
>dwarves
Famous for their long, mass cooperative drinking games/songs, the most typical dwarf brews are strong but not *that* strong and are intended to be nursed over a long time, and capable of being drunken by anyone including women, children, and other races.

>gnomes
are a shit race and don't exist.

>halflings
Something light and sweet to get you buzzed. They can get shitfaced on it, but most other races will find it a nice little treat, if perhaps a little 'unmanly'. Drink it on your own all you like, but don't be an orc with orc friends going to an orc bar and order halfling beer.

>orcs
Fairly strong, quite nutritious, liquid bread essentially. A staple of their diet, and intended on the go, for marches. Slam it back and you're good to go for a few hours.

>humans
Endless arguments and bickering and no consensus over a hundred and one different makes, each area thinking their local brew is the best. All are actually pretty shit, but safer to drink than the water. At least it's cheap and can be bought in bulk.

>trolls
Rather than strong, outright unhealthy. It is bad for you and if you drink this you will get sick. It can fuck up troll livers, let alone other races.

>giants
Surprisingly very weak but consumed in mass quantities obviously because of their size. Probably undrinkable for other races since you'd need a barrel at least to feel anything, while giants will knock back several barrels.
>>
I doubt dwarves would waste high quality grain for beer. They should drink kvass from whatever bread they couldn't eat.
>>
File: Grumpdorf.jpg (38 KB, 397x560) Image search: [Google]
Grumpdorf.jpg
38 KB, 397x560
>>43997484
>waste
>>
>>43993781
Dwarves, trolls and giants drink everything that has enough alcohol to burn.

Humans drink fruit and berry wines, and beer made from various grains.

Halflings and gnomes don't drink alcohol, they do drugs of all kinds. Especially gnomes.

Elves drink vodka which they can make out of anything organic, with elven magic.
>>
>>43996095
>B-But it was warm.

So she tried a sout, was an american and then cried because all they can ever drink is souless cold water?
>>
>>43997484
Maybe they have caves used as beehives for subterranean bees and they make mead?
>>
Objective drinking list.

>Humans
Lager

>Halflings
Cider

>Elves
Wine

>Dwarves
Bitter/stout
>>
>>43993781
Elves are German. Of course they drink beer.
>>
>>43997213
So

>Bitter

>Cider

>Stout

>Ale

>Vodka

>American Beer.
>>
>>43999075
Being an American who likes dark, heavy beer is a special kind of hell.
>>
>>43999130
>Take a trip to America to visit girlfriends family
>go to a bar with her folks
>Ask for their best local beer
>Get a Budwiser
>In a bottle

>Ask for an Ale
>Get some hipster bullshit like Beavers arse or whatever these stupid microbreweries in American think is amusing.

How the fuck can people decended from Germans, French and English be such uneducated asshats with Drinking Alchohol?
>>
>>43997213
>>43999115
With the whole "liquid bread" I'd rather say something like special sahti instead of stout.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sahti
>>
>>43993781
My elf does in fact drink beer, and quite enjoys it.
It's something they don't have back in the forest; as it turns out being a wood elf living in a wood elf tribe is shit for making alcohol because to get grain or wine or anything like that you need to clear a lot of trees for cultivation land and they don't do that.
>>
>>43999151
You get a lot of pretty good beer in the Midwest, Michigan and Wisconsin especially, but only if you go to a tiny specialty brewery and know where to look.
>>
>>43999165
>Instead of Stout, I'd go more towards stout.

Sahti is a type of stout you dingus.
>>
>>43999196
My biggest problem is Americans have lost the way when it comes to what alchohols are used for what.

You have their weak alcohols like their light beers and their "Bitters" that taste like fucking shit, and they make them abiove 5% so dudebros can drink them and get pissed because they're paperbellies.

It's like Americans are afraid of letting beverage drop below 4% because it's "Unmanly"

When I am out for an all day Drinking Piss up, I don't slap back 5% drinks all the time.

I usually drink something like Leeds pale that's only 3.8% and refreshing as fuck so I can have a nice warm glow all day.

It's like almost everything in America, designed to rush about way to much, I guess it's why they have "Bars" and not Pubs.
>>
>>43999151
>be bartender
>quiet night, enjoying time with a few regulars
>some city girl walks in with the most effeminate man I've ever seen in my life
>approaches the bar
>she orders typical cheap mixer
>he leans in
>"OI M8 YOU GOT SUMFIN TA WING-DOODLE ME GULLIVER?!"
>right in my fucking ear
>"SUMFIN FROM ROUNDABOUTS IF YA CARE CUNT!"
>slide him a bud heavy to shut him up
>don't even care if he pays
>they chat for a bit and I can go back to running a business
>"OI M8!"
>christ almighty
>"ANNYFIN IN THE NEIGHBORHOOD OF AN ALE?!"
>Clearly this man is mentally retarded, or even European
>I'd prefer retarded because at least they know to tip
>slide him some hipster shit
>he complains now that our local hipster shit, which he explicitly asked for, is too local
>they finish up and leave
>no tip
>occurs to me as they leave that he probably wouldn't have noticed if I'd served him draino
>shame
>>
>>43999197
I don't see any connection between those two.
>>
>>43999232
I dunno about that, man. I've seen a lot of bars where people go to make a lot of noise, get super wasted and live very fast, but at the same time I've seen even more bars where people just go to drink slowly, watch sports and talk to one another. Beer's still watery and awful, though.
>>
>>43999196
I've been there. What is considered "good" beer in the Midwest and even East Coast is pretty much garbage.

I think it's just that I live in the Pacific Northwest where we are well and truly spoiler for good alcohol of all kinds and varieties.
And now we have weed too, so...yeah.
>>43999232
Our country is fat in every possible sense of the word, it's true.
>>
>>43999264
That's what I am trying to say.

Americans have forgotten Beers are supposed to have taste beyond necking it after 14 seconds because it cooldown down and now tastes like a portugese hooker's armpit.
>>
>>43999250
>Effeminate man.
>Because he doesn't drink babydrinks.
>>
>>43999264
>Beer's still watery and awful, though
Yeah, most American beer is a lot like having sex on a boat because it's fucking near water.
The Northwest is where it's at for beer.
>>
>>43999301
I'll take your word for it. I'm from northern Michigan, so I've got more problems going on than terrible beer.
>>
>>43999301
Well one of their great brewing legends Rudoph Cooler thought Water was the most important part of his beer.

WATER
>>
File: 1435471725955.png (538 KB, 1386x576) Image search: [Google]
1435471725955.png
538 KB, 1386x576
ITT a bunch of neckbearded hipsters who never partied and who now only drink their obscure shitty beers alone while browsing /tg/
Pic not related
>>
>>43999323
>I'll take your word for it.
You don't need to, it's pretty much an established fact these days.
Hell, Budweiser ran that passive-aggressive add hating on microbreweries and artisan beers on the Super Bowl awhile back because they keep loosing younger customers to our stuff because God forbid, they have actual OPTIONS now.
>>43999323
>I'm from northern Michigan, so I've got more problems going on than terrible beer.

Yikes. My sympathies.
>>
>>43993781
My elves do drink beer though. Typically light hefewiezen or shandy with lots of fruit flavor. In winter though, darker beers brewed directly with dry preserved fruits, nuts, ginger, cloves, and other spices become more common.

The culture as a whole prefers wine as it doesn't (technically) require the kind of agriculture that grain beer does. But elven beers are actually surprisingly complex and have an above average alcohol content.

Dwarven beer by comparison is typically rather low in alcohol content but is thick, dark, nutrient dense, and drunk at more or less every meal.
>>
>>43999338
Well, the beer is composed mostly of water.
So I am pretty sure, clean and tasty water is the most important part of it.
>>
>>43999358
The Upper Peninsula's not so bad if you like the outdoors and isolation - which I do. It's just remote and you need to drive 4+ hours if you need to find a population center with more than 20,000 people and the winters are pretty intense by and large.
>>
>>43999338
Technically it is OUR brewing legends from my POV as I am in fact an American, though I seem to live in a section of the country that has very little in common with the rest of it.

Which actually is the country's major problem anyway, as I see it, but that's not a discussion for /tg/, or even 4chan period.
>>43999345
We party so much in the Northwest that I'm frankly sick of it at this point.
We just don't drink horse piss with alcohol content to do it.
There's a very good reason my home state's wines are sold at $400 a bottle elsewhere in the country.
>>43999377
That sounds rather aggregating.
>>
>>43999338
Water, and the impurities therein, is important - it's how certain areas can get known for brewing in some cases - but MOST important?

Nah
>>
>>43999375
Well sure, water is nice.

But you know, the shit like the Hops and Yeast are the most important, hell look at >>43999165
this shit.

Because of the blend of wheat and yeast, it tastes like Bannana.
>>
>>43999411
Assuming you meant aggravating? It's really not, for me at least. I have a truck with four-wheel drive and I like cold weather. I like where I live, but I wouldn't tell someone to move here.
>>
>>43999360
In my setting Dwarves very much do have That type of alcohol.

Dwazin, or "Dwarvern Stout" is actually a miracle drink for many races, Thick, tasty and nutrient dense, with a surprisingly low Alchoholic content, Dwazin is basically the Settings Equivilent to Lambas bread. You take a swig of Dwazin, and you're set all day.

They also have Alazin. A type of Scrumpy brewed from Deep Apples.

It's basically Scrumpy and kicks like a mule and gets you hammered as fuck. Tastes like cooking apples and a punch to the face.

Hydrabite is a popular Dwarven drink where both of these are combined.
>>
>>43999462
Also the "Brewmaster" aspect of Dwarves is greatly increased in my setting, and relations between Elves and Dwarves is very good BECAUSE Dwarves enjoy many types of alchohol and Elven Wine and Cider are very delicious for dwarves.
>>
>>43999232
American beer drinkers just have different priorities when it comes to beer. It's either viewed as just a thing to drink at parties, in which case most red blooded Americans get a keg of Bud, Miller, or Coors because the beer isn't the star of the show anyway so why bother with spending more money than you have to? A thing to get drunk on, in which case frat boys will just find the highest and most bitter I PA imaginable, devoid of any flavor besides hops, and get shitfaced. The final category is people that actually just like beer. In this case, flavor and composition are way more important than knocking beer back in a bar with your bros. Craft breweries swing and miss on some brews, and knock it out of the park on some, but the real fun is finding something you've never tasted before and seeing what nonsense comes out of the bottle. It's usually more than drinkable and sometimes it's fantastic.
>>
>>43999491
Oh my God. We're Orcs.
>>
>>43999491
My problem is with group one mainly.

Because Why lower your standards to drinking shitty brown water when you can have a nice refreshing Pale Ale while shooting the shit?

When I said Pale Ale at an American bar they looked at me like I was some magic beer wizard who knew all the hidden Hop secrets of the cosmos.
>>
>>43999511
I...
Oh fuck.
Jesus fuck what have I done?
>>
>>43995632
http://www.beeradvocate.com/lists/fr/
>>
>>43999516
Where in America were you, anyway?
>>
>>43999516
We... don't really have a ton of good options when it comes to cheap party beer is the thing.

I mean, Yuengling is drinkable (and pretty darn okay), but it doesn't have the same exposure as the regrettable WALL OF BUD AND BUD RELATIVES.

IPAs in the browser sense are a cancer though. Take a perfectly good concept, hops and a little more alcohol, and just... uhggh. MORE BITTER! MORE WASTED! WHAT ARE YOU, A PUSSY, BRO? CHUG!
>>
>>43999569
In the bro sense. Thank you phone autocorrect
>>
>>43994599
>Despite the trope, Dwarves (and gnomes) are probably more likely to end up drinking Lagers - as opposed to Ales - than most of the other races, given that their environments are better breeding conditions for bottom fermenting yeast.
Does anyone know what this is about? I'm pretty skeptical since the only real differences are yeast variety and brewing temperature, plus lagers weren't a thing until the 15th century.
>>
>>43999191
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Forest_farming
Plus you could at least make berry wine or something
>>
>>43999511
>Americans are Orcs
>French are Elves
>English are Hill Dwarves
>Germans are humans
>Irish are Gnomes

>>43999593
You can only really brew lagers with cold conditions for the yeast to not rise to the top, something we couldn't only really do in relatively modern times.
>>
>>43999593
Lagers are lower temp for brewing and ales are 'fruity and fresh', so he probably means underground brewing where temperatures are typically lower and fresh vegetables are less common.

I've always had dwarves prefer liquors, because they just grow cheap vegetables in bulk (potatoes) and stuff them into huge industrial stills.
>>
>>43999647
Germans aren't human. They're Warforged.
>>
>>43993781
Dwarves: As dark as it gets, and richer in calories than most races' entire lunch. Down in the mines you need all the energy you can get, and supplementing your solids with good beer makes that easier. Other races find Dwarven beer an acquired taste, but it has its fans. The barbarians of Hibernia make their own version.

Gnomes and Halflings: Both races enjoy a nice, cool beer after a hard day's work being cute and quirky. Weissbier is a favorite among halflings, who make large quantities from the wheat they grow in their peaceful villages. Gnomes prefer their own beers. Thousands of different 'micro breweries' exists in Gnome lands, as the Gnome inclination for tinkering have made many try and perfect their own recipes. Fierce rivalries can arise when two such brewers compete for the same customer base.

Orcs: Orcs make beer from whatever crops they can raid, as well as gathered plants and herbs few other races would even consider. Each orc clan has its own brewers, supplying the whole tribe. Orcs generally put quantity over quality though, and impatient brewers often overuse yeast to make the beer ferment quicker.

Trolls and giants have few real brewers. Individual tribes will be lucky to have a single wise man or woman who understands the basics of brewing. Most will simply mash together some ingredients they know form experience and hope the result ferments properly. This insufficiency means that most trolls and giants steal the beer they drink from nearby settlements. A raiding party that can bring back enough beer for the whole tribe will be highly celebrated by their peers.

Humans mostly drink larger.
>>
>>43999644
>Ignoring the fact that Elves wouldn't be able to get piss drunk on Scrumpy.

>>43999657
>Not hobgoblins.
>>
>>43999462
so Dwazin is basically Erdinger Alkoholfrei, that vitamin rich carb heavy isotonic beer advertised for athletes.
>>
>>43999725
Pretty much.
>>
File: k6bdDrinks.jpg (813 KB, 850x1100) Image search: [Google]
k6bdDrinks.jpg
813 KB, 850x1100
>>
>>43999747
Ya see page 2-35?

Kinda pisses me off, because it means these pussy demons only drink "Safe for human consumption" beers.

Which is the lamest demon drinking contest I've ever heard of.
>>
>>43999647
>>Germans are humans
>Germans
>Human
FOREST
DWELLERS
>>
>>43999781
Well, she's got a weird artifact in her forehead and she's in spectral form. Might have something to do with it.
>>
>>43999656
That does make some sense for dwarves - from large, industrial processes they might have from being one of the more technologically advanced races, to small, expertly crafted runs aged for decades or more.

Still, beers seem to fit them pretty well, as well
>>
File: 2466.jpg (309 KB, 1382x1037) Image search: [Google]
2466.jpg
309 KB, 1382x1037
>>43993781

>implying elves don't sip daintily from a delicate rod of kölsch, complete with coaster
>>
>>43993781
>Dwarves
Mostly stouts and other hearty drinks that are borderline toxic to other races.

>Gnomes
Reds and Weiss beers, ipa's.

>Halflings
Lagers and meads (not a beer, but whatever)

>Orcs
A syrupy concoction known to contain blood of "the worthy" and butterscotch schnapps mixed with whatever grain was looted recently.

>Humans
Try to copy everything else and don't have an original idea between the lot of them.

>Trolls
The tears of the butthurt.

>Giants
Drunken dwarves that have been turned into a type of jelly.
>>
>>43999876
>not using a coaster
Them's is fightin' words 'round here boy.
>>
File: fantasydrinks.png (134 KB, 719x1133) Image search: [Google]
fantasydrinks.png
134 KB, 719x1133
>>43993781
>Dorfs, German/Baltic
Both ales and lagers depending on the settlement. Lots of whiskey and vodkas, some wines, but hate rum. Dwarven bartenders have the stereotype of hating or pretending not to know common mixed drinks. Brew the world's strongest ale, translated as "God's Brew" whose save dc was written "save or ascend".

>Humans, European/American
Everything across the table, but they stay away from mixing drinks and magic. (The setting has more potent drinks with magical effects). Popular irish creams, meads, and cocktails. Tend to rely more on local breweries than centralized production.

>Elves, Spanish/Italian/Indian
Top shelf wines, perry, meads, rums - anything 'sweet'. You don't fuck with a winery ent. Most likely to mix drinking with narcotics or hookah. Elven cocktails and mixed drinks are... weird, if not tasty.

>Lizardfolk, Russians
Liquor masters. Gin, vodka, and wine. Lizardfolk and Dwarves were the continents first settlers, so they've shared a lot of tips, but the Lizardfolk have a hard time tasting subtle flavors, so they prefer shots. Have the stereotype of literally (and figuratively) losing control of their tongues when drunk, the organ flopping around and getting bit every other word.

>Orcs, Native American/African
Have the most magical drinks. Ales over lagers, tequila and rum over colorless. Heavy drinkers of mead and kumis. They are ostracized for 'illegal' methods (such as brewing in ent casks, mixing bonemeal with yeast, and 'bloodcream' whiskey). Orcs, culturally, prefer quality over quantity, so don't expect them to get wasted on cheap human swill. But if they do let you in, expect some good shit.

Gnomes are law abiding orcs, basically.
Halflings err on the Italian side of things.
Giants have 'simple' drinks, or share with orcs.
Trolls... can't drink. Wolverine's problem.

A tengu drunk on wine is your funniest friend. A tengu drunk on liquor is your best friend. Same goes with catfolk or any other anthro.
>>
>dwarves
Strong, earthy-tasting beers, like russian imperial stouts, barleywines, etc.

>gnomes
Long since been genocided by the other races

>halflings
Bitters, milds, cozy sessionable English ales

>orcs
Arrogant Bastard

>humans
Amber ales

>trolls and giants
Straight edge, of course

And Elves would of course drink IPAs.
>>
>>43993781
I'm sort of tempted to say orcs would drink shitty lager, but that's probably because I associate them in general with orks, and thus football fans

I'd also say Hobgoblins have pretty decent brown ale, perhaps because they're goblinoids that can actually do decent industry and militart, and may even have had cultural contact with dwarves that wasn't just killing
>>
>>43993781
elves drink mead, because bees

gnomes drink gin, i dont know why it just fits

halflings drink wine, beer, whiskey, anything really, halflings are notorious alcoholics

Orcs drink palm wine and wines made from wild fruits.

Humans drink beer and whiskey mostly, but will also drink anything and are also notorious alcoholics

trolls drink wood alcohol, straight up.

giants drink mead by the barrel full.
Thread replies: 88
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.