[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All elves in your setting are replaced with Horatio. Alternatively,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8
File: horatiothefirst.jpg (150 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
horatiothefirst.jpg
150 KB, 1920x1080
All elves in your setting are replaced with Horatio.
Alternatively, your most recently played character is brought before Horatio the First for crimes against personal aesthetics.
How much better does your setting/campaign become?
>>
>>43987333

Everything is better without elves.

Everything is better with Horatio.

Horatio makes everything better.

He makes things more...Horatio.

Horatio. Horatio. Horatio. Horatio. Horatio.
>>
>>43987333
>playing a highly vain and egotistical illusionist who wakes up early in order to spend hours, multiple, each day messing around with various outfits before settling on one
Bitch, I'm fabulous.
>>
File: horatio.png (1 MB, 1920x852) Image search: [Google]
horatio.png
1 MB, 1920x852
>>43987333
In a similar vein, would you ever want to play a campaign where your character is Horatio?
Would you ever play a campaign set in the Endless Universe? If so, which setting (The Death of Auriga? The events of Endless Space? The Crashed Ship of the Vaulters?)
Which Endless Game faction would you like to see most in your campaign? Which would you like to see least? How would your setting be affected by the introduction of one or more race/faction, such as the Harmony, Sophons or Horatio?
>>
File: harmony.jpg (60 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
harmony.jpg
60 KB, 700x700
>>43987442
Continuing with this, have you ever made a character based off of one of these races? How did it go?
Shameless art dump bump
>>43987440
You were egotistical, but not HORATIO-centered. Don't forget, Horatio is beauty and perfection personified. To imply - or be - otherwise is to be aberrant, and thus inferior.
>>
File: sower terraformation.jpg (775 KB, 1920x869) Image search: [Google]
sower terraformation.jpg
775 KB, 1920x869
>>43987570
>>
>>43987570
My apologies, not every fashion style meshes quite as well with a lack of huge, bulbous head.
>>
File: cravers.png (2 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
cravers.png
2 MB, 1920x1080
>>43987729
>>
I forget, did that game ever stop being pretty awful? I have a copy somewhere from before the expansion.
>>
>>43989256
I enjoyed it. Why did you think it was awful?
>>
>>43989466
I just remember it being very dull. Like, just not worth the price or the time. Which was a pity because I had wanted it to be cool. Could be worse though, could be Stardrive which I played around the same time.
>>
>>43989656
Both of the endless games are fairly good.
Unless you refunded it you should definitely replay them.
>>
File: Hero_M'gual_Tan-Erbo.png (2 MB, 1920x901) Image search: [Google]
Hero_M'gual_Tan-Erbo.png
2 MB, 1920x901
Best Race coming through.
>>
>>43987352

I like elves as long as they're not the hippy-dippy kind- however, I can not disagree with the second and third statements.

Horatio is love, Horatio is life.
>>
>>43987333
>Alternatively, your most recently played character is brought before Horatio the First for crimes against personal aesthetics.

I plead "Horatio".
>>
All hail the most beautiful Horatio!
>>
>>43990610
>Both of the endless games are fairly good.
>Both

>>43989656
Yeah Endless Space is a bit meh. Hopefully 2 has a bit more life. Legend is good though. Dungeon is an odd game but pretty fun.
>>
File: Hissho_War_Ritual.jpg (900 KB, 2100x1080) Image search: [Google]
Hissho_War_Ritual.jpg
900 KB, 2100x1080
>>43990610
Let's be honest, Endless Space was meh at launch and is made better retroactively by the worldbuilding they've set up since then. I'm a fan of the Endless seeming like your bog-standard "flawless precursor race disappeared mysteriously" at first glance, but digging a little deeper shows that they're not only just more space assholes who happened to have a head start on science, but they're also still around, just too few and scattered to be politically relevant,

>>43991369
That doesn't look like the Hissho.
>>
>>43987570
Man those guys were awesome. I loved their race. I remember I had pushed really far into purple's territory, taking planets as I went. When red had enough of me and countered, I tried to hold off but they were those warrior bird things. Desperate, I glassed all the recently gained planets and pulled back to my side of a wormhole. I'll never forget that moment, i singlehandedly made one third of the galaxy inhabitable.

Good times
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.