[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the next step of your BBEG's master plan?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 10
File: 1449132661501.png (275 KB, 417x414) Image search: [Google]
1449132661501.png
275 KB, 417x414
What is the next step of your BBEG's master plan?
>>
>>43985555
Manipulating two nations to fight one another and destabilizing the region before calling in the army he's been preparing for years (some of which he'll 'recruit' from the manipulated) to sweep up the refuse.
Mostly the second part, because the war has started, it's just not in full force yet.
Right now the party is none the wiser.
>>
>>43985555
Probably launch SCUD missiles with chemical warheads at cities and military bases
>>
>>43985555

Crashing the game.
>>
Probably kill everyone in the major cities.
>>
Getting Caught
>>
>>43985811
With how many survivors?
>>
>>43985811
With no survivors.
>>
>Doctor PC I'm BBEG
>>
You don't get to bring DMPCs
>>
File: 1448102064060.gif (962 KB, 199x187) Image search: [Google]
1448102064060.gif
962 KB, 199x187
The BBEG we are facing just used his powers to split a half elf in the party into his elf and human halves. They're at each other's throats.

Then he turned our cleric into 4 white doves.

After that, he polymorphed our bard's feet into Lutes.

And while we were trying to control our polymorphed party members, he ran for the hills.

We have no idea why, we haven't been able to change the Cleric or the Half Elf back.
>>
>>43985811
>404 big guy not found
>>
Well she WAS going to invade the capital city and spread a magical plague, but thanks to my Wild Magic the death of one of her lieutenants will result in the apocalypse, so everyone is now scrambling to chase him down
>>
Prepare an ambush for the party that they sent 90 years into the future.
>>
File: Aku.gif (581 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Aku.gif
581 KB, 500x375
>>43986236
>>
Becoming a god.
>>
I'll find out when it is his turn on the initiative.
>>
Trying to fuck up PC home plan. He already did that at the start of our campain. But Time travel and stuff
>>
File: 1448409839212.png (45 KB, 300x250) Image search: [Google]
1448409839212.png
45 KB, 300x250
Trying to save the world...
>>
>>43986173
What is this One Piece bullshit
>>
Invading/Infecting a major city with his Big Bad Evil Serum. The PCs are to fight in this war, and only realize until it's too late that Big Bad Evil Apprentice has a master plan set to kill the BBEG and party and come out looking like a hero.
Should be fun.
>>
>>43986286
It's like that, but in post apocalyptic Nordic countries with a bunch of gods. It's honestly kind of a clusterfuck, but it's a lot of fun.
>>
File: bbeg.gif (23 KB, 239x250) Image search: [Google]
bbeg.gif
23 KB, 239x250
The next step is for him to break free of the constraints he is held to regain the power that led to his imprisonment in the first place.

Then probably go for interplanar conquest.
>>
>>43986445
Well, truth be told, our bard stole his vintage wine, so he was pissed.
>>
Cause an apocalypse, maneuver other powers to ensure a load of gods die in said apocalypse, sweep in with his army of mutant jaguar warriors riding giant ants and claim the divine real estate left behind
>>
>>43985555
He actually doesn't know

At this point he lost all control and is just along for the ride
>>
Kidnap 6 people attuned to specific aspects, harness their emotional energy, and throw it at the party in the form of bigass monsters to defeat. All to fuel an even bigger monster.
I'm keeping it vague because my party might be reading this.
>>
>>43987839

Is this Shackled City or some shit.
>>
>>43987873
Nope. Can't say, would give it away.
>>
>>43985555
He doesn't really look like the kind of guy who has a plan. He just does things.
>>
Currently he's just trying to gather as many psykers as he can get his hands on.
As far as he can tell the big creepy archway needs a fuckhuge jolt of psychic energy to kickstart it. It should function on its own after that.
>>
>>43985555
Securing an arms deal, backstabbing the merchant in question and blaming it on the PCs
>>
Using the chaos of a demonic to make everyone pledge allegiance to her for protection.
>>
>>43988145
oh christ this is magical.

>>43985555

My bbeg won a long time ago. He's dying of old age now and just trying to keep himself comfortable.
>>
>>43988461
>>43988145
What anime?
>>43985555
Using a old bbeg from my first SR campaign. I was very clumsy with the setting because I didn't know to much about it's dragons, so I figured one might adopt a human like a man would adopt a kitten.
Said adopted human was the bbeg, planning on bringing him back as a brain in jar robot.
He's going to try and rob a big bank the pcs needs to protect.
>>
File: 1425651352985.png (988 KB, 1200x1500) Image search: [Google]
1425651352985.png
988 KB, 1200x1500
>>43985555 Orchestrating the murder of his youngest daughter through several proxies to provide casus belli.
>>
>>43988541
Gundam Wing
>>
>>43985555
>mfw one of the guys in my group brought a friend to the session
>>
>>43989405
Was he a fun guy?
>>
>>43985555

Use a genetically engineered monster that lives in magma beneath the earth's crust to force the heroes to set up a global array of scanners directed inwards in order to track it and eventually defeat it.

Every single problem he has thrown at them has been to trick them into, bit by bit, building the infrastructure that he will eventually hijack and combine to assume control of the world and become like unto a god.
>>
If you were harvesting massive amounts of psychic/life energy, and you'd be getting impatient, wouldn't going for the biggest possible energy source around be sensible? After harvesting entire continents worth of medium-sized life-forms and ruling out direct daemonic energy (too complicated for the energy gain).

Keeping a portal open for several millennia is a huge energy drain.

If any of you, my players, figure this out, do tell me.
>>
>>43985555
After deliberate provocation and successfully baiting an attack on his forces he refuses any possible overtures of conciliation and mediation in favor of nationalist and victim rhetoric so he can escalate and intensify the amount of military actions and equipment in the disputed zone.
>>
>>43985555
My BBEG runs the Jedi like order in charge of defending humanity. His next move is to attempt to use the players to track down and assassinate the leader of a major narcotics trafficking operation, convincing them that his reign of terror has gone on long enough by taking advantage of their intense sense of duty and naivety (they're level one recruits brought up under the idea that big brother knows best). At the same time, they initiate a bombing attack at key docks where very precious cargo is stored. The combination of the local drug trade and precious mineral trades being disrupted sends the economy intensely in his favor, allowing him to set humanity up as the prime supplier of the precious minerals and secret agents to be planted at the head of the narcotics trade. The police in the area will also be plants, framing the PCs as rogue terrorists should anything in his plan go wrong.
>>
>>43989443
The friend?
I didn't have him listed on the campaing plan. I let him join, though.
We were already a good deal into the campaing, and I had it all very detailed and planned out around myself, my friends, and the guy who brought his friend over here, so re-planning the campaign to include an extra guy was extremely painful.

Initially I just said that he couldn't play because I didn't want to have to change everything, but he really wanted to join in, so I made the changes and included him. It was his first DnD campaign, and he really enjoyed it.
Going through all that work re-formulating my entire campaign, and getting that guy hooked on DnD as a result, really made me feel big.
>>
>>43986286
JACK IS BACK
>>
File: Cross The Artificer.jpg (465 KB, 848x1200) Image search: [Google]
Cross The Artificer.jpg
465 KB, 848x1200
>>43989565
How much can an extra character change your campaign? Is your story really that rigid?
>>
>>43985555
Having now established himself as the dominant power in the region with legions of followers alive and dead, he challenges the PCs to a Rock Off.
>>
>>43989627
Honestly, I guess it really wasn't that big of a deal.
I just like to feel in charge.
>>
File: 1435200214830.jpg (205 KB, 700x546) Image search: [Google]
1435200214830.jpg
205 KB, 700x546
>>43989584
>>
Crashing this (demi)plane
>>
Crashing this prime material plane with no survivors.
>>
>>43990362
EY YOU STOLE MY CAMPAIGN!
>>
Depends on setting. Today let's talk about the Archfiend Succubus Delariel.

Her plan as of the ascention of the 16th' ruiling princess is to get her impregnated by another succubus so she can begin having unprotected relations and impregnating the young ruler. (She impegnates every ruler after the first child who has to be unrelated to her. Yes succubi can have male parts...)

Oh? Her 'Master Plan'? The next stage is the involvement of the various succubi who have male parts; to have them self modify themselves to have more size, semen production and with the ability to breed upon their wish. To make more succubi from mortals to fill up the ranks - she wants 40,000 to start - so they can come to the capital and breed with the womenfolk who outnumber the malefolk by a sizable margin. To let them take brides and impregnate them, and so producting half'fiends'. (Fiends are Demons who rebelled and are 'sensed' as demons.) To turn the male half-fiends into magic using soliders and miltiary perosnell. Including magic knights and airship operators. (Floating materials will be made using fiends.)
This is all part of a plot to conquer the demonically dominated city to the far south and seal off the demon dimensions. (Except when a soul is dragged down due to them being evil and not otherwise protected from such.)
This all becomes a plot to regain the trust of mortals because succubi have need of mortal women adn men in feeding off lust energies. To promote hedonism throughout the land to make sure plenty of energy exists to keep the demon world at bay and ensure the succubi race can continue.
>>
>>43990600

Oh and at some point use halfbreeds to solve the problem of 'transfemale' succubi not being able to breed with 100% of desired pregnancies with the female succubi. (Currently only 10% are viable, and plenty of children are born as highly deformed babies killed as soon as they are born out of mercy. A failing of a previous attempt to breed trans succubi and succubi after the revolt from hell caused most of the incubi's deaths.)

Of course, all this will be fought by all the neighboring antions because 'they magicaklly scan as EVUL!' (Also because hedonism is evil.)
>>
>>43988145
Why would you shoot a man after throwing him out of a moving plane?
>>
Crashing this planet, with no survivors.
>>
>>43985555
Monologue.
>>
>>43986075

He wasn't alone.
>>
Well the current BBEG is a Fae thats pulling string from behind the scenes.

As far the part is concerned this current conflict is an entirely mundane Mundane paramilitary organization.
As of now everything is going according to plan.

I have a thing for puppet master BBEGs.
Its a fun nudging my party a little bit knowing exactly how they'll act.
>>
>>43988145
That bitch must be the best fucking shot on the planet.
>>
>>43986173
>>
>>43985555
To lull the whole world into a deep, deep sleep. Then they can all be happy in her dream world.

Forever.
>>
>>43985555

Hiring the PC's to retrieve an ancient superweapon from a millennia - old vault. The PC's think they're doing it in order to keep it out of the hands of the otherwise innocent character they think is the BBEG.
>>
>>43985555
Launching a missle containing a miniature black hole generator into a major metropolitan area. I have given plenty of clues to the players that he's been building a weapon. This is what they get when they ignore warnings.
>>
Probably going to mess around on Earth before we meddle too much and shit up her plans, after which point she'll file a report about us on her planet, requesting a mission for our detainment or destruction.
>>
>>43985555
For you.
>>
>>43985555
Releasing zombie plague kittens and having a mojito.
>>
>>43988145
But why would she shoot a man after throwing him out of a plane?
>>
>>43995557
It's Gundam, ain't gonna need to explain itself.
>>
>>43985555
Follow the desperate PC he cursed to the God he has been seekings hidden hidey hole, just as planned.
>>
Begin colonizing Earth as soon as the last traces of humanity are gone, and their shambling corpses have conglomerated into an easily disposable/relocatable megaform.

And then look through all the cool shit the primitive species left behind.
>>
Erupt a war that destabilizes the continent, become elected president of the state, then reform the country to be a democracy of the truly free, dammit!
>>
>>43995557
Because in anime if you get thrown off a moving plane and you've been given a decent amount of screen time, you have at least a small chance of surviving.

She's just being genre-savvy.
>>
>>43985555
Obtain a set of dark and cursed artifacts from around the world to raid the not-Vatican library for the not-Necronomicon so he can raise his dead wife, and together they will live happily ever after, grow old, and die together.
>>
>>43989565
So he only stayed on your game because he was the first to have fun?
>>
Start an individual run capitalist colonial system, to increase over all profits.
>>
>>43985555

Crashing the Starship.
>>
>>43985555
Killing the PCs, finishing the ritual, and then devouring the weak and broken-willed servants of the God Emperor.

Or, if you mean the big one, Returning.
>>
Financing the Stigmarus to eliminate all his enemies in the Jericho Reach and then using the Hadex Anomaly to finally become a god.
>>
>>43986366
>almost 2016
>not letting yor mother show you another way
>>
Continued eco-terrorism. Once he makes the world nigh-unlivable, he'll join the ranks of the undead to rule over the vast landscape of death. The PCs have just recently sped up his plans by releasing an evil mummy lord into the surface world (in a forested area). That mummy lord will be doing a lot of desertification and will likely ally with the main bad dude since they'll also benefit from a world where only the undead, constructs, etc. can survive.
>>
It's going to be extremely painful
>>
>>43985555
Screaming "WRRRRRRRRRRYYYYYYYY!" a lot.
Thread replies: 83
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.